What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Why do you think that he isn't serious?
I believe he hates the Jews, is a white nationalist, would maybe even conduct ethnic cleansing if he was in charge, but I don't think he *literally* believes gas chambers weren't a thing in an absolute sense.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Nameless, why should we support Trump, who is one of the Greatest Presidents of the US, if there are commies like Bernie Sanders (dropped out though) and Elizabeth Warren?

If I'd be a "Russian bot", I'd go all-in for Elizabeth Warren because her program will destroy the US like commies destroyed Russian statehood.

Remember, we aren't your enemies, commies are.
All of what you say above is false. The last time the russians used trolls & bots to influence the thinking of western civilization citizens (Americans in 2016 elections) they supported Trump according to USA intelligence agencies. All of them...all of America's intelligence agencies say that the russian bots/trolls tried to influence voters to go for Trump and against Hillary Clinton. So you're either mistaken or lying about what you would try to do if you're a russian bot or troll. If you're a russian bot or troll you would do exactly what you are doing - support Trump and try to make Americans stop disliking Russia. It's public knowledge that the russians, through "Honeytrap" Maria Butina, infiltrated the NRA and the entire republican party to try to make conservatives feel more friendly towards Russia. Everybody knows this. Maria Butina was prosecuted in part because of her espionage efforts to do exactly that and she admitted to it in court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/13/us/p ... uilty.html

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... s-in-2016/

I understand that there's a big difference between going through the trouble to infiltrate the NRA and infiltrating impactofhairloss but the point is that for you to say that if you were a russian troll or bot you wouldn't act the way you do, is incorrect. If you were a russian bot or troll you would be acting exactly the way you are acting and we know this because that's what russian agent Maria Butina. Over the internet Maria Butina got in good with the right-wing group (NRA) at the NRA's website and used to create a relationship that would lead to influencing conservatives to make nice/nice with Russia. This is what you're doing when you say russia's the "savior" and when you support conservatives in the USA by referring to the political left as the "Racist liberal elite". And that one-line text your adding at the bottom of your posts that says, "Russia must save Europe from the racist liberal elite" is the exact kind of one-line text Russian trolls and bots added to their posts when they posted online at Facebook and Twitter. And those types of one-liners were designed to mind-fuck the Americans who saw it by making people see it over and over and over again. The only difference between impactofhairloss and the NRA is that this site is much smaller. It's hard to imagine that the russians would bother trying to influence the small number of conservatives at this small site to make nice/nice with Russia.

But that doesn't mean it's impossible. As far as I can tell, thus far the russian online mind-fuck attacks against Western citizens have been limited to social media (facebook, twitter, etc) except for the fact that they did infiltrate the NRA at the NRA's online site, which is NOT social media. The russian efforts (Maria Butina's efforts) to infiltrate the NRA started with online communications from her to the NRA. But as I indicated it's hard to imagine that russia would bother trying to influence the small number of conservatives at impactofofhairloss. But that's something I'm still digging into - whether or not russian bots and trolls bother with infiltrating small online sites.

I need more time to find out the answer to that question.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

Keep digging, mate. Keep digging.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Keep digging, mate. Keep digging.
You got it.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

@nameless why don't you have an avatar?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
@nameless why don't you have an avatar?
Good Question. I admit I'm kind of lazy. I don't even know where to find the Avatars, I don't know how to add Avatars, I'm not real happy with learning new tech stuff because I'm an older person. And I think adding Avatar's are a waste of time and don't really do anything. Has adding Avatars gotten you anything, or improved your experience here in any way? In short, adding an Avatar would put me through some trouble (finding the place where the Avatars are and adding the Avatar) and gain me nothing.

And yes, not having an avatar is a sign that a poster could *possibly* be a troll or bot and so is numbering in a name such as the name C4L has a number in it, although typically the troll usually has more than just one in the name. Still, the fact that C4L has even one number means there is numbering in his name, which is a sign of being a troll or bot.

Also, what does C4L even mean? Has he ever told anyone what C4L means?
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Good Question. I admit I'm kind of lazy. I don't even know where to find the Avatars, I don't know how to add Avatars, I'm not real happy with learning new tech stuff because I'm an older guy. And I think adding Avatar's are a waste of time and don't really do anything. Has adding Avatars gotten you anything, or improved your experience here in any way?

And yes, not having an avatar is a sign that a poster could *possibly* be a troll or bot and so is numbering in a name such as the name C4L has a number in it, although typically the troll usually has more than just one in the name. Still, the fact that C4L has even one number means there is numbering in his name, which is a sign of being a troll or bot.

Also, what does C4L even mean? Has he ever told anyone what C4L even means?
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... type=likes

c4l = copeforlife
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Thanks! And the link that you provided says you're from India but you say you're from Russia. What's up with that?

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Thanks! And the link that you provided says you're from India but you say you're from Russia. What's up with that?
You caught me.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
You caught me.
Great! Joking/Mockery makes you sound innocent. But check out the article below. It's by Reuters and Reuters doesn't have a political axe to grind. They just report facts. And in this case they're reporting that putin uses joking/mocking to sound innocent when accused of interfering in the USA 2016 elections. In other words your joking/mocking line above is right out of the russian playbook to try to seem innocent of russia's mind-fuck attacks in 2016. And just like you, Putin backs Trump according to this Reuters article.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WH1GH

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
They just report facts.
There are billions of facts out there, Reuters has to choose which ones they are going to report.

From my Journalism101 course back at university:

"The vast majority of people think about what they are told but very few think about what they are told."
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Good Question. I admit I'm kind of lazy. I don't even know where to find the Avatars, I don't know how to add Avatars, I'm not real happy with learning new tech stuff because I'm an older person. And I think adding Avatar's are a waste of time and don't really do anything. Has adding Avatars gotten you anything, or improved your experience here in any way? In short, adding an Avatar would put me through some trouble (finding the place where the Avatars are and adding the Avatar) and gain me nothing.

And yes, not having an avatar is a sign that a poster could *possibly* be a troll or bot and so is numbering in a name such as the name C4L has a number in it, although typically the troll usually has more than just one in the name. Still, the fact that C4L has even one number means there is numbering in his name, which is a sign of being a troll or bot.

Also, what does C4L even mean? Has he ever told anyone what C4L means?
This is the guy who thinks he's going to be pounding 20-30 year old prime pussy when he gets his hair back (never). The guy that doesn't know how to how to add an avatar because it makes him uncomfortable.

"And yes, not having an avatar is a sign that a poster could *possibly* be a troll or bot and so is numbering in a name such as the name C4L has a number in it, although typically the troll usually has more than just one in the name. Still, the fact that C4L has even one number means there is numbering in his name, which is a sign of being a troll or bot."

Someone please put boomer in a home, even an asylum. Even an MSNBC propagandist who runs Nameless' brain would cringe at the lack of any ability to produce coherent or independent thoughts in his head.
boomer.png
boomer.png (37.63 KiB) Viewed 231 times

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
There are billions of facts out there, Reuters has to choose which ones they are going to report.

From my Journalism101 course back at university:

"The vast majority of people think about what they are told but very few think about what they are told."
Your point has nothing to do with the fact that it is part of the Russian playbook to use jokes and mocking to discredit true accusations against them. Below is another example and this time I'll post more than one news outlet reporting how russia jokes/mocks when they're suspected of being up to no good.

https://www.newsweek.com/sergey-lavrov- ... oke-606687

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 101507762/

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/ ... red-238205

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nationa ... 73133.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/foreign-mi ... epartment/

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... mey-firing

There's plenty more if you want them.

Added in 10 minutes 12 seconds:
The last time I posted a reuters article it was Putin joking/mocking about how he interfered in the 2016 US elections. And below are stories about Putin joking/mocking about how he will interfere in the upcoming 2020 US elections:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/vladimir- ... ddle-jokes

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 840290002/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/politics ... index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WH1GH

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ion-019807

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir- ... 0-election

Added in 5 minutes 37 seconds:
My most recent posts should establish that it is part of the Russian playbook to joke/mock the accusations against them to try to make allegations against them seem ridiculous. And that is the exact strategy that C4L is using against my suspicions about him. He is acting exactly how a russian asset/bot/troll would act.

Added in 6 minutes 38 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
There are billions of facts out there, Reuters has to choose which ones they are going to report.

From my Journalism101 course back at university:

"The vast majority of people think about what they are told but very few think about what they are told."

Yes you're right...Reuters has to pick the most important facts to report. So what? All you're saying is that back when russia was joking about their interference in USAs 2016 elections and Reuters was trying to decide which stories to print, Reuters decided that putin's joking/mocking about russian interference in US elections (to discredit accusations against Russia) was one of the stories that was important enough to print. And in fact, C4L is using that exact same strategy Putin used to discredit my suspicions about C4L. Almost everything C4l is doing is exactly what a russian asset would do.

The only question I still have is whether or not Russia would actually spend resources to stoop down into small internet websites to apply russian mind-fuck tactics and techniques. If I find proof that they would do that then I will believe that there's a significant possibility that C4L is a russian troll or bot because everything else he's doing is exactly what a russian asset/troll/bot would do. He's behaving in accordance with the russian playbook.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

@Admin any chance of getting these guys who are talking about Russia their own thread?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
@Admin any chance of getting these guys who are talking about Russia their own thread?
This thread is about trolling and the russia part of the conversation is about the possibility that a poster here is trolling us.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests