Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

yettee wrote:
4 months ago
No actually I think it was an error, I was being sarcastic.
Can you please explain to me and elaborate on it, and then how you went out of your way to bring up a point that is completely irrelevant and then claim it's sarcastic?

Added in 11 minutes 38 seconds:
yettee wrote:
4 months ago
No actually I think it was an error, I was being sarcastic. But sure he does make up stuff all the time and is well known for it, including amongst his supporters and staff. One need look no further than the "bomb" of a report. In fact many around him testified under oath that he ordered them to lie, break the law, etc, and they consistently refused. Including his closest and most trusted advisers, and his own lawyers. Thus his mood is now quite negative and angry about the report. His disapproval rating is higher than any US president in the history of polling, full stop. I know that isn't the majority opinion here, on this board, which is fine, but that's the objective reality. He'll lose the next election unless the Dems offer up another equally unpopular figure as they did last time, but that's unlikely. One never knows though. :roll:
But this is a groundbreaking post, if only all the deep state knew about this. The ones who want him impeached
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by yettee » 4 months ago

But this is a groundbreaking post, if only all the deep state knew about this. The ones who want him impeached
Is the "deep state" his lawyers, advisers, his own appointees to his own justice dept? He denies all of this:

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Trump is probably one of the few Presidents who really should be impeached. The only
reason he isn't is because the backlash that happened with Bill Clinton, and the
Democrats know this.

Trump went too far when he ordered people to hack into computers. I don't even
care that Trump used GOP raised funds to pay a porn star for sex. More power
to him for that.

There is evidence in the Mueller report that Russia interfered. There might not be proof
connecting it to Trump, but that doesn't mean that someone didn't do it on his behalf.
I just don't believe that an entire country would hate a Presidential candidate so much
to involve themselves to that extent, without getting something in return.

If obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense, then Trump is definitely guilty. He
fired Sessions, and many other people to cover his tracks.

Nothing will happen to him though. He won't be impeached.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
Trump is probably one of the few Presidents who really should be impeached. The only
reason he isn't is because the backlash that happened with Bill Clinton, and the
Democrats know this.

Trump went too far when he ordered people to hack into computers. I don't even
care that Trump used GOP raised funds to pay a porn star for sex. More power
to him for that.

There is evidence in the Mueller report that Russia interfered. There might not be proof
connecting it to Trump, but that doesn't mean that someone didn't do it on his behalf.
I just don't believe that an entire country would hate a Presidential candidate so much
to involve themselves to that extent, without getting something in return.

If obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense, then Trump is definitely guilty. He
fired Sessions, and many other people to cover his tracks.

Nothing will happen to him though. He won't be impeached.
You faggots lost because enough white Americans have had enough of globalist shit. Deal with it.

That's what all this "Muh russia" bullshit is about; it's a deflection from the very real crimes of the FBI and other alphabet organizations for the elite, and about the fact that shitlibs just cannot accept that people voted for Trump because they WANT the ideas he (claimed) to represent.

I don't understand what your problem with President Kushne- err...Trump, is anyway?

He's done absolutely everything that the left in American wants. Literally everything.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
You faggots lost because enough white Americans have had enough of globalist shit. Deal with it.

That's what all this "Muh russia" bullshit is about; it's a deflection from the very real crimes of the FBI and other alphabet organizations for the elite, and about the fact that shitlibs just cannot accept that people voted for Trump because they WANT the ideas he (claimed) to represent.

I don't understand what your problem with President Kushne- err...Trump, is anyway?

He's done absolutely everything that the left in American wants. Literally everything.
This is verbatim Fox news reports. Maybe you should branch out and read other articles?

The FBI crimes? Trump gave his son in law a clearance, despite the fact that most people
advised him not to do this.

Why do you think he is taking away security clearances from the press, from his press
speeches? Think about it.

He is also taking away clearances from the CIA and FBI. Do you think he is covering something?

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-br ... ion-2018-8

These are actions he has done as President. This is not his past.

You think Trump is not an elitist, and wasn't born with a lot of money? Come on.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

yettee wrote:
4 months ago
Is the "deep state" his lawyers, advisers, his own appointees to his own justice dept? He denies all of this:
Again, what does "all of this" have to do with what we are talking about? It's desperation. And if you don't know what a "deep state" and have to ask me is then maybe you should reconsider spreading your filthy opinions on politics, but no, it's not what you suggested.

I wasn't even using the term seriously, which was obvious, to reverse that you actually think that I believe you when you say that ridiculous father's birthplace comments was just a sarcastic joke? That's insulting.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

Everyone just calm down a bit.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by yettee » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
Again, what does "all of this" have to do with what we are talking about? It's desperation. And if you don't know what a "deep state" and have to ask me is then maybe you should reconsider spreading your filthy opinions on politics, but no, it's not what you suggested.

I wasn't even using the term seriously, which was obvious, to reverse that you actually think that I believe you when you say that ridiculous father's birthplace comments was just a sarcastic joke? That's insulting.
I am sorry you are so confused and upset. I'll try to explain it simply for you.

In every ironic comment, sarcastic comment, or joke, there's an implied element of truth. For you, there's no element of truth here, so you dont get it, and even consider it a "filthy" comment. So, no, I did not for a second think it was intentional when he said "millions", but as hes well known for, shall we say, bending the truth, sometimes in outrageous ways that stun even his own team, there's an element of truth in my comment. Its like an NBA player well known for flopping trips on the curb, and a video is posted to Twitter, half the comments will say "it was a flop". No, it wasn't, and everyone gets it, but the comment has an element of truth - apparent to everyone but perhaps the player's biggest fans.

I mentioned the fathers birthplace comments. There are of course many more examples but thats a recent, ongoing one. Your response was, well, he's just "narcissistic". Ok then. So I linked to the article in which his own lawyers, advisers, and justice dept members are all saying one thing, and he's saying quite another. Its a mountain of evidence - unless you think theyre all lying.

In any event I see what blackg just posted and I agree. We all have different opinions here, agree and disagree on different things. I'd never say anything you had to say was "filthy". I appreciate everyones viewpoints here, including yours. I even think you are funny. :|

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

yettee wrote:
4 months ago
I am sorry you are so confused and upset. I'll try to explain it simply for you.

In every ironic comment, sarcastic comment, or joke, there's an implied element of truth. For you, there's no element of truth here, so you dont get it, and even consider it a "filthy" comment. So, no, I did not for a second think it was intentional when he said "millions", but as hes well known for, shall we say, bending the truth, sometimes in outrageous ways that stun even his own team, there's an element of truth in my comment. Its like an NBA player well known for flopping trips on the curb, and a video is posted to Twitter, half the comments will say "it was a flop". No, it wasn't, and everyone gets it, but the comment has an element of truth - apparent to everyone but perhaps the player's biggest fans.

I mentioned the fathers birthplace comments. There are of course many more examples but thats a recent, ongoing one. Your response was, well, he's just "narcissistic". Ok then. So I linked to the article in which his own lawyers, advisers, and justice dept members are all saying one thing, and he's saying quite another. Its a mountain of evidence - unless you think theyre all lying.

In any event I see what blackg just posted and I agree. We all have different opinions here, agree and disagree on different things. I'd never say anything you had to say was "filthy". I appreciate everyones viewpoints here, including yours. I even think you are funny. :|
Lol start off belittling me and being patronising, end with a compliment. You're as bad as House.

I simply don't believe your intentions with sarcasm, and there's nothing that will change this, to me it's a ridiculously blatant lie.

So we can leave it there because no progress will be made.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by yettee » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
Lol start off belittling me and being patronising, end with a compliment. You're as bad as House.

I simply don't believe your intentions with sarcasm, and there's nothing that will change this, to me it's a ridiculously blatant lie.

So we can leave it there because no progress will be made.
Dude, we are discussing news, politics and the most famous man in the world, and we all have the right to have opinions. You called me desperate in multiple posts, and in this one you said I should "reconsider spreading my filthy opinions on politics". Take a second a read that again, what a thing to say. You think I don't have a right to get a dig in after that? The fact is that I do enjoy your posts, but why so angry and personal? As far as you not believing or believing....? Either way is fine, whatever. You asked me to explain what I meant and so I did. I thought it was a funny comment.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

yettee wrote:
4 months ago
Dude, we are discussing news, politics and the most famous man in the world, and we all have the right to have opinions. You called me desperate in multiple posts, and in this one you said I should "reconsider spreading my filthy opinions on politics". Take a second a read that again, what a thing to say. You think I don't have a right to get a dig in after that? The fact is that I do enjoy your posts, but why so angry and personal? As far as you not believing or believing....? Either way is fine, whatever. You asked me to explain what I meant and so I did. I thought it was a funny comment.
Digging at someone and then complimenting them is the weird part, it's not necessarily worse than being consistently mean, it's just odd.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
This is verbatim Fox news reports. Maybe you should branch out and read other articles?

The FBI crimes? Trump gave his son in law a clearance, despite the fact that most people
advised him not to do this.

Why do you think he is taking away security clearances from the press, from his press
speeches? Think about it.

He is also taking away clearances from the CIA and FBI. Do you think he is covering something?

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-br ... ion-2018-8

These are actions he has done as President. This is not his past.

You think Trump is not an elitist, and wasn't born with a lot of money? Come on.
The FBI and CIA are literally some of the most-corrupt organizations in the world. The former should be outright disbanded, frankly.

They have been planning to remove him right from day one

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/14/andrew- ... trump.html

There is no, nor was there ever, any Russian conspiracy. He knew it, you knew it, we all knew it. Explain to me how he was NOT justified in using a power he rightfully has to revoke security clearance from "muh russia" people like Brennan when we now can say, 100%, there was no conspiracy to do some non-descript thing?

Tell me, where were you when Obama discussed missile defences with the Russians right under your nose?



There was no Russian conspiracy. Trump is not a Russian agent.

He is an Israeli puppet.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
Digging at someone and then complimenting them is the weird part, it's not necessarily worse than being consistently mean, it's just odd.
Not odd at all, Rudi. Yourself and I have engaged in many arguments over the years and the digging was through the roof.
But during all that, I could still recognize your wit and humor (American spelling only).
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

President Trump is the only person censoring the Mueller report. He and his son continually lie about how it should
be made public, but he uses Barr to censor it, and I don't even think he believed it would ever be public. He tweeted
before it came out that it would "exonerate him". I don't know how anybody can buy his bullshit.

This post is about Trump, so I will explain it. He's charged with blocking justice. Now, I'm obviously not saying he is a Russian
spy, but to the fact he lied about making hotels there (business dealings he had), in addition one of his campaign managers,
Paul Manafort, was sentenced to four years in prison for it after a jury found him guilty.

Trump is the only President who blocked FBI clearances. He also fired is Attorney General. He is having his current
Attorney General hide things in the Mueller report. Trump is clearly hiding things behind the scenes. It's obvious
Trump is hiding things.

Blocking a journalist's clearance is just a facist thing to do.

It could be that Donald Trump is protecting his oldest son, Donald Trump Junior. It's really strange that he would
pay a Russian lawyer for dirt on Hillary Clinton. That's is what he is saying.

Trump is clearly obstructing justice.

For him to say in public, the report should be viewed by everyone, and then turn around and have Barr censor
parts out is complete bullshit. It is.

I don't think the President really believed that the report would ever be seen by the public. Otherwise he
wouldn't say it "exonerates him" on Twitter.

He could have the Attorney General make the whole thing public, but he doesn't.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

rclark wrote:
3 months ago
President Trump is the only person censoring the Mueller report. He and his son continually lie about how it should
be made public, but he uses Barr to censor it, and I don't even think he believed it would ever be public. He tweeted
before it came out that it would "exonerate him". I don't know how anybody can buy his bullshit.

This post is about Trump, so I will explain it. He's charged with blocking justice. Now, I'm obviously not saying he is a Russian
spy, but to the fact he lied about making hotels there (business dealings he had), in addition one of his campaign managers,
Paul Manafort, was sentenced to four years in prison for it after a jury found him guilty.

Trump is the only President who blocked FBI clearances. He also fired is Attorney General. He is having his current
Attorney General hide things in the Mueller report. Trump is clearly hiding things behind the scenes. It's obvious
Trump is hiding things.

Blocking a journalist's clearance is just a facist thing to do.

It could be that Donald Trump is protecting his oldest son, Donald Trump Junior. It's really strange that he would
pay a Russian lawyer for dirt on Hillary Clinton. That's is what he is saying.

Trump is clearly obstructing justice.

For him to say in public, the report should be viewed by everyone, and then turn around and have Barr censor
parts out is complete bullshit. It is.

I don't think the President really believed that the report would ever be seen by the public. Otherwise he
wouldn't say it "exonerates him" on Twitter.

He could have the Attorney General make the whole thing public, but he doesn't.
He wasn’t actually charged he was investigated.

They can’t make ‘public’ things that occurred in grand jury or things that pertain to on going investigations. Like I think they legally can’t do it. They can show members of Congress I believe legally.

And the clearences weren’t blocked. He revoked the privlage s that are a courtesy to retired heads of intelligence agencies and secretaries of states (as far as I k ow HRC and john Kerry) . If more than that I’m unsure.
I’m not saying it’s good if he did that Because they are often consulted by the present people in those positions BUT if you are a trump supporter, you’re not going to have an issue with those particular people because of their very outspoken criticisms in books, news and even Kerry did something to undermine his foreign policy by phoneing our ally’s I believe.

I think there is enough out about Trump for those who vote in the middle and on the left that he most likely won’t get re-elected in 2020.
Personally I would rather see him voted out than be impeached.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest