Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
I appreciate that, I really do.

Someone wrote a thread here called "Fatherless children in the west". I'll give everybody a hint, it was not rclark. That draws the line
for me. But it was written as me as the author, although I never wrote any of it.

I could care less if people have different views. It's really not for me to judge, and I am happy to read them.

That said, if someone is going to impersonate me, and discuss a topic I don't even give a shit about, that's a completely different
story.

This wasn't the first time either. I also made a thread dedicated to another member here, and that got changed and rewritten.

So it's not the first time this has happened.

In the future, if you see posts by rclark, it probably is not me, but someone else writing them as me. That's where I draw the line.

I could care less about conservative views. I work in the computer industry, and the majority of my coworkers are Republicans
(after the furlough, I'm not really sure, but we'll soon find out). I get along with them fine.
I get along with many of them but not the most extreme ones. I admit that I rag on them but they rag on me so it all comes out in the wash.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
That completely sucks. I hope t's capitulation yesterday = you being able to work again.
The wall is more important than some temporary employment issues.

Trump should have stuck it out for another month, and in that time I believe public opinion would have shifted against the obstinate Democrats in the House and Senate.

That wall needs to be built because we need borders that are respected. Just like the fences around our properties.

@Rclark don't leave the forum. As a matter of fact: post more!
Choose your orbit wisely.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

New York Times says indictment of Stone shows link between Team-Trump & Wikipedia

Check it out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/us/p ... eller.html

And remember that Wikipedia = Russia.