Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
That’s why they usually use guns
Any moron can fire a gun and easy to get. Easy to stockpile.

That’s why the ‘if they don’t use guns they can use bombs or a knife’ argument isn’t really logical.

It’s possible this guy got ‘encouragement’ online in some groups. Like ‘yeah man, do it, do it,
But the idea it was some leftist organizations master plan conspiracy is ridiculous.
And I don’t even think organized far right groups (kkk Nazis) would do that either because well, the man is an obvious idiot.
Who would trust an idiot to carry out such an elaborate plan and not rat them out ? No one.
Can I be wrong? I’ve been wrong before but this would be like lottery odds.
Guns are such an effective killing machine that their invention transformed the course of history.

As for the conspiracy, I think the idea is that an 88 year-old Jew, George Soros, is himself masterminding leftism around the world, that he's pulling a lot of the strings to a high level of detail, for example he is alleged to have hired crisis actors after the school shooting in Florida, and is allegedly responsible for the migrant caravan in Mexico. You can see more about that if you google it, it's completely insane and shows how unhinged parts of the right are. You won't hear them comment on how today's domestic terrorism victims are ... 11 Jewish people.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Guns are such an effective killing machine that their invention transformed the course of history.

As for the conspiracy, I think the idea is that an 88 year-old Jew, George Soros, is himself masterminding leftism around the world, that he's pulling a lot of the strings to a high level of detail, for example he is alleged to have hired crisis actors after the school shooting in Florida, and is allegedly responsible for the migrant caravan in Mexico. You can see more about that if you google it, it's completely insane and shows how unhinged parts of the right are. You won't hear them comment on how today's domestic terrorism victims are ... 11 Jewish people.
So I guess knowing the fact that Soros' Open Society foundation definitely and openly funds leftist agendas (NGOs illegally shipping people across the Mediterranean in high volume) means that you must subscribe to every conspiracy theory related to Soros, he funds crisis actors.

Very few people believe in the first thing you brought up, many know for sure that he funds illegal immigration. The fact you bring up the nuttiest conspiracy theory about him as a first point of reference well, that's a tad deceptive isn't it?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago

What’s kind of funny the tons of attack ads about the left being ‘violent’ all of sudden have been kind of quiet.
Hard to get upset an elected officials lunch being interrupted when 11 people are shot and killed because they are Jewish and pipe bombs are sent out.
(and please, talk about conspiracy, let’s talk about how unlikely it is that Mitch McConnell and his wife when NOT out campaigning with the common folk are sitting inside a fast food restaurant and 1 guy gives them a hard time lol—it’s tempting to try and look for conspiracies and both sides do it. But if you don’t KNOW you shouldn’t spread it or support it.) Some here seem to be searching for one here. I Don’t know why unless they are Concerned Trump is indirectly responsible for encouraging violence. Otherwise why?
Truth usually comes out not unlike wolf pack for example. I’m democrates and even I don’t buy the conspiracy about Gary Hart being ‘set up’ and it’s been kept a secret for 30 years. Sometimes things just are what they are. We have a long history of loner losers in this country who have a radical ideology who commit acts of violence.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
So I guess knowing the fact that Soros' Open Society foundation definitely and openly funds leftist agendas (NGOs illegally shipping people across the Mediterranean in high volume) means that you must subscribe to every conspiracy theory related to Soros, he funds crisis actors.

Very few people believe in the first thing you brought up, many know for sure that he funds illegal immigration. The fact you bring up the nuttiest conspiracy theory about him as a first point of reference well, that's a tad deceptive isn't it?
I'm aware as is plausibly everyone else here that Soros is politically active -- he's a billionaire. It is standard and mundane for billionaires to be politically active and to donate money to NGOs. Here in the USA it is well-known that the Kochs, Mercers, and Adelsons have tremendous influence over the Republican Party, as it is known that Jeff Bezos purchased the Washington Post, that Buffet and Gates run a large charitable foundation that does a huge amount of work for education and public health, and that Washington DC has the highest (median or average, I forget which) income of any major American city due to all of the lobbyists living there. Billionaires can easily buy influence, and many or perhaps all of them do so.

Soros is among the many billionaires who does. His open society foundation spends several hundred million a year, where they spend on issues such as education, public health, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

There is a huge stretch between funding AIDS research in the open, and secretly kidnapping Cesar Sagnoc in order to hypnotize him into sending failed bombs, and then also coordinating with paid agents in the US postal service to make sure that the letters would go through. The latter would be a lot more nefarious, a lot more difficult to pull off, and a lot more expensive as well. It would imply that they have long held these agents (in various organizations) on retainer, such a cabal of clinical psychologists, bomb making engineers, etc. They probably need to maintain a network of skilled assassins in order to maintain compliance and intimidation among their network. These people need to be paid well for the full extent of their lives, and they need to believe. If a single one of them squeals, the whole thing falls apart. This conspiracy theory is **insane**, it requires a huge and polyglot organization, and it absolutely does not follow from Soros' known activities.

You bring up the allegation that Soros "funds illegal immigration". We know that people who work for him made an app to alert people such as their lawyer if they're arrested. OK -- do you actually think that this is worse than the fact that Trump employed illegals? The first thing isn't bad at all, it's neutral. Getting in touch with one's lawyer is a fundamental right within the United States and it helps the country going.

I looked up the claim that Soros is helping people cross the Mediterranean, which again is not on the same level as hypnotizing Sagnoc. I found links from organizations such as ZeroHedge and Larouche -- no thanks. Here's the flow chart of the argument, which is among the top 1 or 2 google links for the claim:

Ridiculous. There have been some real conspiracies, but they don't work the way that these people think.

Edited to add: Here is Snopes refuting the claim
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/are-c ... terranean/

I know people who have worked for and volunteered for Doctors without Borders. It is a philanthropic organization that helps a lot of people by doing hard work. It is sickening that they are being falsely accused of being an illegal immigration front.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

This may be an example of a failed conspiracy:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... tions.html

A conservative media personality is alleged to have been going around offering $20,000 to women in exchange for having them falsely accuse Bob Mueller of sexual misconduct.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
This may be an example of a failed conspiracy:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... tions.html

A conservative media personality is alleged to have been going around offering $20,000 to women in exchange for having them falsely accuse Bob Mueller of sexual misconduct.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/opin ... e=Homepage

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

I can't believe that some people are actually "offended" by Trump jokes. Donald Trump himself
has a good sense of humor.

I personally think his family just wants to inherit his money.

It's impossible to become a billionaire, without being "born into" some financial money.

His supporters, are either elderly rich people, or people from another country who
watch too much "news" television, if it can even be called that (as news hardly ever gives
a factual story).

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Hmmm so did Bannon rat out Stone?

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

Trump gets spanked by Pelosi PLUS Mueller says Trump official directed Roger Stone to collude with Wikileaks.

Interesting day! Trump got a spanking from Nancy Pelosi. Yes, the same Nancy Pelosi who questioned Trump's manhood. If you don't believe me just read the below story.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 872d43ad07

And to put the cherry on top today Special Counsel Robert Mueller said that Roger Stone coordinated with Trump officials about Wikileaks.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics ... index.html

Right-wingers in the USA are very upset that Trump capitulated to Nancy Pelosi in regards to the government shutdown issue. Trump's base is blasting Trump for it. And Trump's base is trying to pretend that Roger Stone's indictment doesn't implicate Team-Trump worked with Roger Stone regarding Wikileaks, but it does. And Wikileaks is a Russian tool. What a crummy day for USA conservatives. It's very satisfying to know that USA conservatives are having a VERY lousy day. I'm very happy to see right-wingers in the USA having such a terrible day.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

This President made the longest government shutdown in American history, thirty five days. The
second longest was twenty one days during the Clinton Administration.

Not only did he put 800,000 Federal workers without a paycheck, but the government contractors
will not be getting any back pay at all.

In addition to making the longest government shutdown in history, he is threatening to shut it down
again on February 15th, 2019, if he does not get 5.7 billion dollars for wall funding.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
This President made the longest government shutdown in American history, thirty five days. The
second longest was twenty one days during the Clinton Administration.

Not only did he put 800,000 Federal workers without a paycheck, but the government contractors
will not be getting any back pay at all.

In addition to making the longest government shutdown in history, he is threatening to shut it down
again on February 15th, 2019, if he does not get 5.7 billion dollars for wall funding.
hey i hope the shutdown didnt interfere with your job...?

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
hey i hope the shutdown didnt interfere with your job...?
Glad you asked. I've been unemployed for two weeks.

I was one of the first members to come here (May 31st 2018), as you know I also got banned on HairlossTalk for recruiting new members for this site.

I just joined the BaldTruthTalk, and I am using my same user ID there.

@yettee, please join BaldTruthTalk. It is there my posts will not be put in separate threads.

If this is the way the Admin feels about me, than there is no point in me posting here.
Last edited by rclark 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
That completely sucks. I hope t's capitulation yesterday = you being able to work again.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago

I was one of the first members to come here (May 31st 2018), as you know I also got banned on HairlossTalk for recruiting new members for this site.

I just joined the BaldTruthTalk, and I am using my same user ID there.

@yettee, please join BaldTruthTalk. It is there my posts will not be put in separate threads.

If this is the way the Admin feels about me, than there is no point in me posting here.
Don't go. Just post less. I think this place kind of stinks too. I can smell the fascism in the air here. This place isn't really so much for hair loss as much as it's a place for right-wing bastards and bitches to promote their fascist beliefs. But were in a time window where we can start to expect more and more bad news for Trump and the GOP so now is the time when we can really start pouring salt into the wounds of the extremist right-wingers here.

Trump lost to Pelosi on the wall issue and the wall issue is actually still pending since the government could be shut down again in 21 days and Pelosi will not cave. Plus, Mueller is just now starting to discuss the Trump/Russia collusion stuff in his indictments. And more and more info is starting to come out about how the GOP in congress tried to cover up Trump's involvement with Russia plus. The GOP in Congress/Senate are also getting a lot of blame for Trump's wacky government shutdown and Trump isn't even through with his wall bs. Meanwhile back in their districts GOP senators/Congressmen have been facing angry crowds screaming at them over the government shutdown. Constituents are blaming the entire GOP brand instead of only blaming Trump. It just keeps getting better and better and in the near future we should have many opportunities to rub these fascists noses in it that their heroes (Trump and the USA GOP) are becoming more and more reviled in the USA.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
Don't go. Just post less. I think this place kind of stinks too. I can smell the fascism in the air here. This place isn't really so much for hair loss as much as it's a place for right-wing bastards and bitches to promote their fascist beliefs. But were in a time window where we can start to expect more and more news about Trump and the GOP getting into trouble so now is the time when we can really start pouring salt into the wounds of the extremist right-wingers.

Trump lost to Pelosi on the wall issue and the wall issue is actually still pending since the government could be shut down again in 21 days and Pelosi will not cave. Plus, Mueller is just now starting to discuss the Trump/Russia collusion stuff in his indictments. And more and more info is starting to come out about how the GOP in congress tried to cover up Trump's involvement with Russia plus the GOP in Congress/Senate are getting a lot of blame for Trump's wacky government shutdown conduct and Trump isn't even through with his wall bs. Meanwhile back in their districts GOP senators/Congressmen have been facing angry crowds screaming at them over the government shutdown. Constituents are blaming the entire GOP brand instead of only blaming Trump. It just keeps getting better and better and in the near future we should have many opportunities to rub these fascists noses in it that their heroes (Trump and the USA GOP) are becoming more and more reviled in the USA.
I appreciate that, I really do.

Someone wrote a thread here called "Fatherless children in the west". I'll give everybody a hint, it was not rclark. That draws the line
for me. But it was written as me as the author, although I never wrote any of it.

I could care less if people have different views. It's really not for me to judge, and I am happy to read them.

That said, if someone is going to impersonate me, and discuss a topic I don't even give a shit about, that's a completely different
story.

This wasn't the first time either. I also made a thread dedicated to another member here, and that got changed and rewritten.

So it's not the first time this has happened.

In the future, if you see posts by rclark, it probably is not me, but someone else writing them as me. That's where I draw the line.

I could care less about conservative views. I work in the computer industry, and the majority of my coworkers are Republicans
(after the furlough, I'm not really sure, but we'll soon find out). I get along with them fine.