Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
For once I'm agreeing with you.
You guys are nuts

His posts go back, far back that some long-con for a mentally ill person.

He’s made bomb threats in past

He’s clearly cra cra so trying to figure out a crazy person, you will make yourself crazy.

I don’t blame ‘Trump’ for the actions of a crazy person anymore than I blame Martin Scorsese for John Hinkly Jr trying to kill Regan BUT Trump was the motivation and unlike Scorsese who makes fictional film/art Trump is supposed to be the leader of the free world, president of USA. And he should act like it. That he doesn’t is BAD for us as a whole.
The way some on the far right are reacting to it (the far right the radio talk show people the conspiracy theory nuts) are being assholes. Talk about fucking propaganda. Jesus Christ.

And I think Trump is handling this like he does all things, from his narsccistic perspective. Which as I’ve said about him from the beginning is bad for the country.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's kind of strange that he was able to mail bombs. It's pretty crazy how the bomb went through the mail without the getting stamps marked. Very peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.

Something doesn't add up. I sure wonder who could be behind this.
I'm not usually a fan of conspiracy theories, and this continues, because you'd have to be fucking insane to even think this is nothing more than blatant facts. What you said is true and it goes even deeper and more ridiculous than that (which you're probably aware of).

And what I love is that in response to these facts people will divert to anything other than what you're talking about.

And the left is generally like "I'm reasonable so I'd never blame Trump for this- however I will imply that it was somehow his fault which is all sorts of bullshit contradiction".

But everything you said is true. And not only did the packages get delivered just once which would be suspicious in itself, it happened several. Fucking. Times.

You would have to be absolutely batshit insane to think this is real.

And oh, he has a history of insanity, really?! You mean they didn't think it was a good idea to frame some fucking soccer mom?

It all adds up! Give me a fucking break.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
5 months ago
I'm not usually a fan of conspiracy theories, and this continues, because you'd have to be fucking insane to even think this is nothing more than blatant facts. What you said is true and it goes even deeper and more ridiculous than that (which you're probably aware of).

And what I love is that in response to these facts people will divert to anything other than what you're talking about.

And the left is generally like "I'm reasonable so I'd never blame Trump for this- however I will imply that it was somehow his fault which is all sorts of bullshit contradiction".

But everything you said is true. And not only did the packages get delivered just once which would be suspicious in itself, it happened several. Fucking. Times.

You would have to be absolutely batshit insane to think this is real.

And oh, he has a history of insanity, really?! You mean they didn't think it was a good idea to frame some fucking soccer mom?

It all adds up! Give me a fucking break.
Another thing which is funny is that when the unabomber was sending his mailbombs they never caught him untill he came back from retirement. But this guy is found instantly. There should be no doubt that a Trump supporter did this weeks before the midterms.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

Comment of the day.
Screenshot_20181027-164843.jpeg
Screenshot_20181027-164843.jpeg (359.87 KiB) Viewed 718 times
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

Dismissing this as a conspiracy is a cope.

Sagnoc was a nutcase with a long track record of being a nutcase.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
Dismissing this as a conspiracy is a cope.

Sagnoc was a nutcase with a long track record of being a nutcase.
trump’s own FBI head said it wasn’t a hoax not a conspiracy he was a trump supporter.
But hey, maybe the guys on Impact know more than him.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

It's real guys. Trust me the media told me so!

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's real guys. Trust me the media told me so!
A press conference out of his own mouth is media?

So was the guy who shot Scalise a conspiracy too? (Bernie sanders supporter)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
5 months ago
A press conference out of his own mouth is media?

So was the guy who shot Scalise a conspiracy too? (Bernie sanders supporter)
I haven't seen the press conference, and I couldn't find it when searching for it. If that's the case I find it odd that the main suspect of a crime would attend a press conference. Wouldn't be wise to promote his type of behaviour by giving him a platform.

Your other point is a straw man. Believing in one conspiracy doesn't mean I belive in others too. I have yet to see you or anyone else dispute the points that I made, so far it's just attempts at character assassination.

Also disliking my post because you disagree is childish, and it makes it seem like you want to shut me down rather than discuss.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's real guys. Trust me the media told me so!
Given that there's no evidence that this is a conspiracy, we should reject the possibility.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
Pat wrote:
5 months ago
I have yet to see you or anyone else dispute the points that I made
If you want people to dispute your points, present some.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
Given that there's no evidence that this is a conspiracy, we should reject the possibility.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor


If you want people to dispute your points, present some.
In response to your first point: When a story is covered by someone with an agenda, do you think it would be wise to always just regard whatever they're saying as good fish?
Let's say I claim that my dick is 50cm and posted a picture of a huge donger. Should we reject the possibility that I'm lying?

Maybe you forgot my points from earlier posts, here they are again.
Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's kind of strange that he was able to mail bombs. It's pretty crazy how the bomb went through the mail without the getting stamps marked. Very peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.

Something doesn't add up. I sure wonder who could be behind this.
Pat wrote:
5 months ago
Another thing which is funny is that when the unabomber was sending his mailbombs they never caught him untill he came back from retirement. But this guy is found instantly. There should be no doubt that a Trump supporter did this weeks before the midterms.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
Let's say I claim that my dick is 50cm and posted a picture of a huge donger. Should we reject the possibility that I'm lying?
A 50cm dick stretches credulity, though I might believe it if you had been discussing it for years. The Sagnoc story, however, does not stretch credulity. The US has substantial domestic violence terrorism, with some 12,000 gun fatalities per year, and a school shooting every week, for example. Just last year, we had Stephen Paddock shoot up 910 people in Las Vegas

There's been a rise in political violence and threats of violence for several years now. Back in the Obama years, people used to show up with guns to tea party rallies and signs that said "the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of tyrants." What do you think that they were implying? Do you think that they were talking about buying genetically-modified fertilizer?

Tell me Pat, if it's so unlikely that one of Trump's nutty supporters would go postal, how is it that I predicted that this would happen a few weeks back? Do you think that I'm in the CIA-Soros cabal and that I had inside knowledge? This is what I wrote in the Kavanaugh thread a few weeks back:

One thing that could help the democrats, for example, is if a nutjub decides to go kill 200 people with his guns before Election Day. That usually gets them good press. On the other hand, if somebody shoots a police officer, I'd expect that the opposite will happen.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&start=330

It was an easy prediction.

People see nutcases like Sagnoc every so often in the USA. Lots of morons load up their cars are with tons of idiotic bumper stickers, they like for everybody to know about their juvenile politics. I sometimes see abortion trucks just riding around. I see guys ride their motorcycles with giant confederate flags. On another website, one of the female posters commented that Sagnoc's photos (of him bodybuilding, wearing tacky suits, etc) reminded her of a lot of OkCupid profiles of men in their 40s.

As for your points ...

Another thing which is funny is that when the unabomber was sending his mailbombs they never caught him untill he came back from retirement. But this guy is found instantly. There should be no doubt that a Trump supporter did this weeks before the midterms.
The Unabomber had an IQ of 167 which gave him the means to be a more effective criminal. Cesar Sagnoc ... I'm going to guess that his IQ is 87.

ery peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.
Again, Sagnoc isn't very smart.

Perhaps you're unaware, but the reason that a lot of criminals and terrorists fail is that they're kind of dumb. They often and in fact typically make silly mistakes and get caught.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
I haven't seen the press conference, and I couldn't find it when searching for it. If that's the case I find it odd that the main suspect of a crime would attend a press conference. Wouldn't be wise to promote his type of behaviour by giving him a platform.

Your other point is a straw man. Believing in one conspiracy doesn't mean I belive in others too. I have yet to see you or anyone else dispute the points that I made, so far it's just attempts at character assassination.

Also disliking my post because you disagree is childish, and it makes it seem like you want to shut me down rather than discuss.
The head of the FBI held the press conference
So is trumps appointee in on some huge conspiracy?
I never said the suspect.

Is this same source you get your information that young women in their 20s are freezing and storing their embryos oops I mean eggs in mass?

I’m not disliking your post because I disagree with it, I’m disliking it because it sounds childish and like you are trolling.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
A 50cm dick stretches credulity, though I might believe it if you had been discussing it for years. The Sagnoc story, however, does not stretch credulity. The US has substantial domestic violence terrorism, with some 12,000 gun fatalities per year, and a school shooting every week, for example. Just last year, we had Stephen Paddock shoot up 910 people in Las Vegas

There's been a rise in political violence and threats of violence for several years now. Back in the Obama years, people used to show up with guns to tea party rallies and signs that said "the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of tyrants." What do you think that they were implying? Do you think that they were talking about buying genetically-modified fertilizer?

Tell me Pat, if it's so unlikely that one of Trump's nutty supporters would go postal, how is it that I predicted that this would happen a few weeks back? Do you think that I'm in the CIA-Soros cabal and that I had inside knowledge? This is what I wrote in the Kavanaugh thread a few weeks back:

One thing that could help the democrats, for example, is if a nutjub decides to go kill 200 people with his guns before Election Day. That usually gets them good press. On the other hand, if somebody shoots a police officer, I'd expect that the opposite will happen.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&start=330

It was an easy prediction.

People see nutcases like Sagnoc every so often in the USA. Lots of morons load up their cars are with tons of idiotic bumper stickers, they like for everybody to know about their juvenile politics. I sometimes see abortion trucks just riding around. I see guys ride their motorcycles with giant confederate flags. On another website, one of the female posters commented that Sagnoc's photos (of him bodybuilding, wearing tacky suits, etc) reminded her of a lot of OkCupid profiles of men in their 40s.

As for your points ...

Another thing which is funny is that when the unabomber was sending his mailbombs they never caught him untill he came back from retirement. But this guy is found instantly. There should be no doubt that a Trump supporter did this weeks before the midterms.
The Unabomber had an IQ of 167 which gave him the means to be a more effective criminal. Cesar Sagnoc ... I'm going to guess that his IQ is 87.

ery peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.
Again, Sagnoc isn't very smart.

Perhaps you're unaware, but the reason that a lot of criminals and terrorists fail is that they're kind of dumb. They often and in fact typically make silly mistakes and get caught.
That’s why they usually use guns
Any moron can fire a gun and easy to get. Easy to stockpile.

That’s why the ‘if they don’t use guns they can use bombs or a knife’ argument isn’t really logical.

It’s possible this guy got ‘encouragement’ online in some groups. Like ‘yeah man, do it, do it,
But the idea it was some leftist organizations master plan conspiracy is ridiculous.
And I don’t even think organized far right groups (kkk Nazis) would do that either because well, the man is an obvious idiot.
Who would trust an idiot to carry out such an elaborate plan and not rat them out ? No one.
Can I be wrong? I’ve been wrong before but this would be like lottery odds.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1153
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1524

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
I haven't seen the press conference, and I couldn't find it when searching for it. If that's the case I find it odd that the main suspect of a crime would attend a press conference. Wouldn't be wise to promote his type of behaviour by giving him a platform.

Your other point is a straw man. Believing in one conspiracy doesn't mean I belive in others too. I have yet to see you or anyone else dispute the points that I made, so far it's just attempts at character assassination.

Also disliking my post because you disagree is childish, and it makes it seem like you want to shut me down rather than discuss.
Well said, Bateman.
Let's pay the slaves

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests