Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 6 months ago

Several Proud Boys arrested in NYC.
:?
I didn’t even know what the fuck a proud boy was.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1006
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1080
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

There is probably be a "wave" of Democrats coming in, even ones who
have a known history of corruption.

We have a corrupt Democrat (Bob Menendez), who was indicated on
taking one million dollars in "gifts" from another Senator.

http://www.wsj.com/public/resources/doc ... 082415.pdf

Bob Menendez is even beating his moderate Republican rival Bob Hugin. (Hugin
is pro choice and pro LGBT marriage).

Bob Hugin did go against Trump on separating immigrant families apart, and I
think that he is moderate enough he would go against him, and not help with
the "Mexican border".

It's kind of a surprise that Menendez is winning. I'm actually voting for his Republican
opponent, Bob Hugin.

I can't believe Menendez is leading him by ten points. Either Trump is
so unpopular, he is causing a backlash, or something else.

Bob Menendez popularity went up after the Kavanaugh hearings, in August.

Although I will be voting for Democrat Andy Kim this November.
Last edited by rclark 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1006
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1080
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 months ago
I don’t want the intention of my post to get muddied by debating the specific actions of other presidents vs Trump so let me clarify why I posted this.

it’s about the people who voted for him and what they supposedly believe in about him that’s supposed to set Trump apart.
Which seems to be really convenient depending on what he does/doesn’t do.

It seems beyond hypocritical that so many of his supporters and his voters who have this fear of loss of European or western values to Muslim ways of life or an imperial/dictators way of life are supporting him and not turning away from him and his blatant support, of his part in the cover up in this execution of an American resident in an embassy.

He’s not just saying ‘it’s none of our business’ he’s publicly supplying their cover story and he’s doing it as openly and awkwardly (and poorly) as a teenager whose friends got caught cutting class.
He got too much support from the National Rifle Association. That's why he did the business deal first, and said he
would cover it "over the weekend" later. What a joke.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1153
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1524

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 months ago
How would he have a choice?
We all believe in freedom of choice.
Let's pay the slaves

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
We all believe in freedom of choice.
OMG you are annoying AF LMAO

How would he have a choice NOT to leave The WH if he’s voted out?
If he did that America dies. America is an idea. If you believe in the country you can’t support someone who refuses to abdicate power. It’s like an oxymoron.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1153
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1524

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 months ago
OMG you are annoying AF LMAO

How would he have a choice NOT to leave The WH if he’s voted out?
If he did that America dies. America is an idea. If you believe in the country you can’t support someone who refuses to abdicate power. It’s like an oxymoron.
Who are you calling an oxymoron?
Let's pay the slaves

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

It feels like any time I venture in to this thread is to voice my concern about how "Ohhh but has Trump REALLY done it this time?!" and then a week later I don't even know what the problem was.

But this Russia missile treaty, or now lack thereof, has me a little concerned, but probably more baffled than concerned. I'm not sure exactly what this achieves, it's not quite like the bullshit Iranian deal, or other deals that have been pulled out of in the last 2 years, I genuinely don't know why he's done this, and just before a mid-term as well.

The only thing I can think of is that it's Trump's rather un-subtle way of going "See! Would I do this after Russian collusion?" I mean, I haven't seen anyone write about this theory at all so if someone could explain to me why that's so blatant, that it can't be that transparent.

I mean if that is the thought process, it's a little loony, people have already made up their minds on Russian collusion, nothing will possibly change them. The whole investigation will be laid bare after the mid-terms, Republicans will feel vindicated (rightly so) and Democrats will feel like the 2 year long investigation, which really had fuck all there to be investigated and has been gathering dust for over a year, still didn't get investigated enough. There will be some irrelevant file missing, and then it'll be a conspiracy theory as usual (remember when the redneck hillbilly's used to be mocked for not trusting their Government?) that this was the missing piece.

Investigate further! Trump is colluding with the FBI same as with rapist Kavanaugh! The same FBI we trusted to bring him down with Russian collusion!

At the same time, I know how careless Trump can be with his comments and attitude at times, it's pretty much undeniable. This is not a moment to be careless, and I'm still confident that there is something I'm not understanding.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

This is the moron Trump supporter who has been sending the failed pipe bombs to Soros, Obama, etc:

Image

Great job asshole. You're a pretentious piece of shit.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
This is the moron Trump supporter who has been sending the failed pipe bombs to Soros, Obama, etc:

Image

Great job asshole. You're a pretentious piece of shit.
What a psycho. Thankfully none of them went off. Too bad the rhetoric and conspiracy theories doesn’t seem to be cooling off.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

What's with his hair line?

Image

It looks like a combination of SMP and Topic.

What I'm reminded of right now is the Cesna copycat terrorist, from 2002. One man who approved of 9/11 decided to crash a Cessna into an office tower. He was the only person who died.

Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Tamp ... _172_crash

One of civilization's stability mechanisms is that terrorists tend to be losers. It [often] lowers their overall death tools.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
This is the moron Trump supporter who has been sending the failed pipe bombs to Soros, Obama, etc:

Image

Great job asshole. You're a pretentious piece of shit.
It's kind of strange that he was able to mail bombs. It's pretty crazy how the bomb went through the mail without the getting stamps marked. Very peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.

Something doesn't add up. I sure wonder who could be behind this.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
What's with his hair line?

Image

It looks like a combination of SMP and Topic.

What I'm reminded of right now is the Cesna copycat terrorist, from 2002. One man who approved of 9/11 decided to crash a Cessna into an office tower. He was the only person who died.

Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Tamp ... _172_crash

One of civilization's stability mechanisms is that terrorists tend to be losers. It [often] lowers their overall death tools.
I don’t think he did that on purpose or it had anything to do with 9/11 it was a coincidence.

**Never mind I confused that with the one that happened in mmahttam. We all thought it was an attack but it was someone to do with baseball I think.
Last edited by Hairblues 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1237
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Hairblues » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's kind of strange that he was able to mail bombs. It's pretty crazy how the bomb went through the mail without the getting stamps marked. Very peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.

Something doesn't add up. I sure wonder who could be behind this.
You are quakers.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
5 months ago
You are quakers.
The cereal?

In unrelated news, you guys might be interested in this dudes mugshot lmao. The insane man making failed bombs mailing them without getting the stamps marked without courier bar codes when couriers don't deliver stamped mail like a ghost not getting caught on camera makes a little more sense when you look at this dudes hair.
Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1153
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1524

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
It's kind of strange that he was able to mail bombs. It's pretty crazy how the bomb went through the mail without the getting stamps marked. Very peculiar to make a bomb with PVC instead of traditional metal. Odd choice to put a watch on a detonator bomb, how would he know when it would be opened? Strange choice to send bombs in the mail to people who don't open their own mail. It's also very strange that with all of these bombs that no one was hurt. Strange for a right-winger to mail bombs to top democrats right before the election when that would only support their narrative.

Something doesn't add up. I sure wonder who could be behind this.
For once I'm agreeing with you.
Let's pay the slaves

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests