Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 467
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 127
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
6 months ago
I appreciate that, I really do.

Someone wrote a thread here called "Fatherless children in the west". I'll give everybody a hint, it was not rclark. That draws the line
for me. But it was written as me as the author, although I never wrote any of it.

I could care less if people have different views. It's really not for me to judge, and I am happy to read them.

That said, if someone is going to impersonate me, and discuss a topic I don't even give a shit about, that's a completely different
story.

This wasn't the first time either. I also made a thread dedicated to another member here, and that got changed and rewritten.

So it's not the first time this has happened.

In the future, if you see posts by rclark, it probably is not me, but someone else writing them as me. That's where I draw the line.

I could care less about conservative views. I work in the computer industry, and the majority of my coworkers are Republicans
(after the furlough, I'm not really sure, but we'll soon find out). I get along with them fine.
I get along with many of them but not the most extreme ones. I admit that I rag on them but they rag on me so it all comes out in the wash.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

yettee wrote:
6 months ago
That completely sucks. I hope t's capitulation yesterday = you being able to work again.
The wall is more important than some temporary employment issues.

Trump should have stuck it out for another month, and in that time I believe public opinion would have shifted against the obstinate Democrats in the House and Senate.

That wall needs to be built because we need borders that are respected. Just like the fences around our properties.


@Rclark don't leave the forum. As a matter of fact: post more!
She packed my bags last night

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 467
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 127
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

New York Times says indictment of Stone shows link between Team-Trump & Wikipedia

Check it out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/us/p ... eller.html

And remember that Wikipedia = Russia.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 467
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 127
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

Trump and his goon AG are sure trying hard to conceal the facts in the Mueller Report.

It's getting pretty obvious that Trump and Trump's Attorney General are trying very hard to cover-up the facts in the Mueller Report. The AG is not only trying to help Trump conceal his improper behavior, including potential treason, the AG is also actually trying to harm the USA because it harms the USA to have a potential traitor leading the country and the AG is hiding Mueller's findings in order to keep potential traitor Trump as the country's leader.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 467
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 127
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

NYT story coming out tomorrow saying the findings about Trump are worse than AG indicated.

The New York Times is coming out with a story tomorrow saying sources inside the Meuller Investigation are reporting that the actual Meuller Report is worse for Trump than crooked AG William Barr indicated in his summary. It is now established that a cover-up is taking place by Trump, his advisors, and the AG, who is acting as Trump's protector rather than the AG of the USA.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ailsignout

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

@nameless just give up on hoping for a Trump impeachment. It won't happen nor should it happen.

Trump will go down as one of the great US presidents, along with Reagan, Bush Sr, Obama and FDR.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
nameless just give up on hoping for a Trump impeachment. It won't happen nor should it happen.

Trump will go down as one of the great US presidents, along with Reagan, Bush Sr, Obama and FDR.
Please scrub Obama from that list.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

The Mueller report is still being censored by Republicans. There's no doubt in my mind that Trump did
something he wasn't supposed to.

Although Donald Jr and Trump say that it should be released, his new Attorney General, who is probably
taking bribes from Trump, is trying to not have it released.

At first I had my doubts about the "Russia collusion" conspiracy, but something damning has to
be in this. There's no reason the Republican Congress would want to hide this. None of them are
strong enough to run against Trump, so they are probably afraid they would look like their not
doing their job in researching illegal activity.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/barr- ... ewer_click

tomcat
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 16
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dermaroller

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by tomcat » 4 months ago

I'm from Iran and I fucking love him he doesn't fuck around and I think he's the only politician that does what he says look what he said in his campaign and compare it to his actions as president . and in Iran majority loves him because he supports Iranian people and puts pressure on the government not like Obama

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

He got the death count wrong in a tweet today. I think he has dementia.

Classic Forest Trump:


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mistak ... 15069.html

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 992
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2632
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
He got the death count wrong in a tweet today. I think he has dementia.

Classic Forest Trump:


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mistak ... 15069.html
My own phone does auto correct with such things as typing numbers or in other instances, and of course Trump should be quadruple checking his tweets before posting, but is this implying Trump actually thought 138 million people died and then someone corrected him?

I don't think in moments of condolences for hundreds of dead people it should be an opportunity to ridicule someone you don't like because they are a a 70 year old person attempting to use Twitter, but hey maybe some people just have some form of moral compass. I don't know!

Of all the stupid shit that Trump has tweeted you manage to pick up in the most irrelevant one and jerk over it. And the hypocrisy of you talking about someone else's dementia, you even made a balls of this post I'm quoting before editing, but the main problem is your logic and reasoning.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
My own phone does auto correct with such things as typing numbers or in other instances, and of course Trump should be quadruple checking his tweets before posting, but is this implying Trump actually thought 138 million people died and then someone corrected him?

I don't think in moments of condolences for hundreds of dead people it should be an opportunity to ridicule someone you don't like because they are a a 70 year old person attempting to use Twitter, but hey maybe some people just have some form of moral compass. I don't know!

Of all the stupid shit that Trump has tweeted you manage to pick up in the most irrelevant one and jerk over it. And the hypocrisy of you talking about someone else's dementia, you even made a balls of this post I'm quoting before editing, but the main problem is your logic and reasoning.
You just want to start a fight with someone.

First off, I was editing it, but the reason it was off (and didn't reflect what I was saying), is because it was
being responded to and edited at the same time, as you were responding while I was still editing
it.

I wouldn't post the same caption twice. What would be the point?

Is that what you mean about your final quote?

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 992
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2632
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
You just want to start a fight with someone.

First off, I was editing it, but the reason it was off (and didn't reflect what I was saying), is because it was
being responded to and edited at the same time, as you were responding while I was still editing
it.

I wouldn't post the same caption twice. What would be the point?

Is that what you mean about your final quote?
And you just edited to simply say I'm hungover and demean my opinion.

We know how this goes, we go back and forth, you crumble from being wrong, act sarcastic and insane, waste of everyone's time.

Particularly referring to Covington argument. So this is all you're going to get from me instead of wasting my time with the inevitable conclusion- you realising you're wrong, and deliberately acting insane to get out of it.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
And you just edited to simply say I'm hungover and demean my opinion.

We know how this goes, we go back and forth, you crumble from being wrong, act sarcastic and insane, waste of everyone's time.

Particularly referring to Covington argument. So this is all you're going to get from me instead of wasting my time with the inevitable conclusion- you realising you're wrong, and deliberately acting insane to get out of it.
You're wasting people's time with this, not me. Trump was off by millions.

If you're so "morally bothered" about what happened, why don't you do something about it?

What are you doing to help the people of Sri Lanka? Nothing.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
You're wasting people's time with this, not me. Trump was off by millions.

If you're so "morally bothered" about what happened, why don't you do something about it?

What are you doing to help the people of Sri Lanka? Nothing.
You’d outright vote for a candidate that would make the Islamic violence situation worse in your own country. Don’t moralize let alone with such a ridiculous question.

Honestly though I thought of trying to argue against what you said and the above posts and quite literally they’re so idiotic and off the rails there’s virtually nothing I can say.

by the way Theresa May called it an attack on “churches and buildings” and nor a terror attack, then condemned religious violence but not the actual perpetrators here. Instead of this tweet you latch onto the Trump tweet for a numerical error which clearly he made a mistake on and never believed. Genuinely just makes you and others here look like genuinely fucking shitty and brain dead human beings here.

At times I think That Guy says things which are clearly outrageous and baseless in terms of facts, but ultimately he’s not the one that poses a danger to Western society. It’s disgusting, thoughtless, virtue signaling sheep who will repeat whatever the liberal cult so desires like yourself that are the danger and will lead to ruin. You show more interest in attacking Trump for writing something incorrectly on Twitter than you do for human life.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests