England and Wales birthrate hits 80-year low

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

England and Wales birthrate hits 80-year low

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

and somehow, the population of both keeps rising!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... R-low.html

What's worse is there is no mention of demographics. However, about 11 babies are born per 1000 people
It said ‘women are progressively delaying childbearing to older ages’ and are now most likely to have children in their 30s.
Our present culture tells our women that they should spend their fertile years not being pregnant and instead should go to college and get useless degrees in kosher fantasies while sucking as many dicks as possible, binge drinking, and otherwise endless fun and finish off by slaving for a boss which is "liberating" and that having kids will ruin their lives and "oppress" them.

We're told that (white) people shouldn't have kids because they're bad for the environment and we're "overpopulated" in literally the least-populated countries in the world.

Then we're told that we need infinity amounts of brown people because someone has to look after and work jobs to pay for our elders.

It's all so confusing until you think, "Hey, maybe they actually just want to replace us with ultra-consumerist liberal voters?"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opin ... -kemp.html

I'm starting to think maybe those "ebil nazis" on the interwebz might be onto something...

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: England and Wales birthrate hits 80-year low

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
and somehow, the population of both keeps rising!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... R-low.html

What's worse is there is no mention of demographics. However, about 11 babies are born per 1000 people

Our present culture tells our women that they should spend their fertile years not being pregnant and instead should go to college and get useless degrees in kosher fantasies while sucking as many dicks as possible, binge drinking, and otherwise endless fun and finish off by slaving for a boss which is "liberating" and that having kids will ruin their lives and "oppress" them.

We're told that (white) people shouldn't have kids because they're bad for the environment and we're "overpopulated" in literally the least-populated countries in the world.

Then we're told that we need infinity amounts of brown people because someone has to look after and work jobs to pay for our elders.

It's all so confusing until you think, "Hey, maybe they actually just want to replace us with ultra-consumerist liberal voters?"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opin ... -kemp.html

I'm starting to think maybe those "ebil nazis" on the interwebz might be onto something...

More thread proliferation from you where you don't even get to the fucking point because you're not self aware:

You believe that you would do better with women if they had fewer options in life.

That is probably true, but it's pretty gross that you'd be thrilled to succeed that way. A real man prefers a strong woman. But you've clearly given up on life. You used to talk about self improvement, now you just talk science fiction.

Since you're quoting George Orwell, you should read what he actually wrote on anti semitism:
http://www.orwell.RU58841/library/articles/a ... sh/e_antib
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
More thread proliferation from you where you don't even get to the fucking point because you're not self aware:

You believe that you would do better with women if they had fewer options in life.

That is probably true, but it's pretty gross that you'd be thrilled to succeed that way. A real man prefers a strong woman. But you've clearly given up on life. You used to talk about self improvement, now you just talk science fiction.
The fuck are you on about

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
The fuck are you on about
Vader-search-your-feelings.gif
Vader-search-your-feelings.gif (124 KiB) Viewed 594 times
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
I know this comes as a shock to someone who is constantly trying to subvert and undermine society, but without women having babies, there are no more of us. This is nature, and there is no escaping it.

Women being encouraged to pursue stupid careers and try dicks like they're ice cream flavors has done nothing but lower demographics and degrade relations between men and women to an all-time low. Well, white demographics mostly; others don't seem to have fallen for it.

Men being encouraged to live frat-bro, pump n' dump, and/or "gamer", geek lifestyles well into middle-age further adds to the problem. You should know this best of all. Despite being nearly 40 and with a good career, you struggle to get dates (some of this probably has to do with you suspiciously dating out of race from what I gather). You are a bugman; all of your pictures on here are of actors in mainstream consumer products.

In fact, I bet if we took away your career, what you consume accounts for most of your identity. In your youth, you were a top AoE II player, you are big into netflix and movies, etc.

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
A real man prefers a strong woman.
A real man prefers a real woman; a feminine woman.

But real talk: Since you're into "strong", presumably independent, assertive women who like to take control, do you prefer she fucks you missionary or doggystyle?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago

Men being encouraged to live frat-bro, pump n' dump, and/or "gamer", geek lifestyles well into middle-age further adds to the problem. You should know this best of all. Despite being nearly 40 and with a good career, you struggle to get dates (some of this probably has to do with you suspiciously dating out of race from what I gather). You are a bugman; all of your pictures on here are of actors in mainstream consumer products.

In fact, I bet if we took away your career, what you consume accounts for most of your identity. In your youth, you were a top AoE II player, you are big into netflix and movies, etc.

Given your lack of experience (see below) I most likely get more dates than you.

As for consumption habits, you spend all of your time consuming Nazi fantasy. That's your identity. You're now up at 400am on a Saturday morning posting neo Nazis science fiction. That is quite sad. You have absolutely no interest and no knowledge of any of science, the arts, the humanities, music, film, people, travel, etc.

You did use to be a more interesting person, but you're now down to a one-dimensional identity: consumption of Nazi science fiction. You produce nothing. Your entire contribution had been to alienate a lot of people from this forum.

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
A real man prefers a real woman; a feminine woman.

But real talk: Since you're into "strong", presumably independent, assertive women who like to take control, do you prefer she fucks you missionary or doggystyle?
Dominance in the bedroom and in the relationship need not be correlated, you ignorant noob.

I like several positions, and taking turns between them.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
I know this comes as a shock to someone who is constantly trying to subvert and undermine society, but without women having babies, there are no more of us. This is nature, and there is no escaping it.

Women being encouraged to pursue stupid careers and try dicks like they're ice cream flavors has done nothing but lower demographics and degrade relations between men and women to an all-time low. Well, white demographics mostly; others don't seem to have fallen for it.

Sure, a lot of men and women have been tricked by the materialism of the West, but you act like that's it, it's all over, and that people are not currently solving the meaning crisis of the West and realizing that they were sold a dead-end.

It's happening right now, why do you think people like Jordan Peterson have made such an impact? Who would have thought that a goddamn psychology professors would get 2 million followers on YouTube, and I can see you coming saying it was "all part of the plan", yeah, those 1500 hours of content were all designed in some underground globalist facility: "here's something to distract them! pepe-scheming ".

For the love of God, snap out of it and focus on what you can control. Even if all your delusions were true, what's the point of rehashing them over and over again, needing more and more space to fit all your word salads, and constantly being like:

That's what I often tell my conspirationist cousin, even if it all was true, it's not the reality you live in as an individual. You can play the conspiracy theory game with every single aspect of your life, and none of it is going to help you become a better person for yourself and the people around you.

Because you're scared of the world, of yourself, you've created a monster, a hydra that keeps growing inside yourself to protect the lies that your ego wants you to believe to protect itself. None of this matters in the end man, I wish we could reach the real you again, the Guy we were talking to only a year ago, come back :worried:.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Your entire contribution had been to alienate a lot of people from this forum.
A ton of people to be sure. If you're a thinking person, and a good person, thee are only two things you can do when you see how the forum is overwhelmed with vile content: click the little x in the corner and never come here again, or use your posting energy here to refute it. That's it. Who wants to discuss the latest hair product or film when the three threads above and below are celebrating the Holocaust and comparing Africans to monkeys? Most websites ban this speech, this one doesn't and so it's become a home for it. I don't fault Admin for this, he's made his position clear and he's no racist, and I also respect his desire to have people post whatever. And its an education to read and be exposed to. But it is what it is.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

yettee wrote:
3 months ago
A ton of people to be sure. If you're a thinking person, and a good person, thee are only two things you can do when you see how the forum is overwhelmed with vile content: click the little x in the corner and never come here again, or use your posting energy here to refute it. That's it. Who wants to discuss the latest hair product or film when the three threads above and below are celebrating the Holocaust and comparing Africans to monkeys? Most websites ban this speech, this one doesn't and so it's become a home for it. I don't fault Admin for this, he's made his position clear and he's no racist, and I also respect his desire to have people post whatever. And its an education to read and be exposed to. But it is what it is.
Don't forget you can put members on 'ignore' if you want:

ignore-function.jpg
ignore-function.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 554 times

If I ban That Guy and his opinions (no matter how toxic they are), he'll retreat to his echochambers, where he'll never get a helping hand again. Notice that I don't bother addressing the content of his posts, there would be no point because that's not what it's about, it's about @That Guy himself, and let him know that there are people waiting for him to get back to his senses.

You're not going to see anyone clamor to the world on here that That Guy made them see the light, because he's almost the only one talking about such subjects on this forum, which remains a healthy environment as a whole. Hatred and evil are not contagious in this manner, people first reach a place of confusion and fragmentation in their minds and then they fill it with whatever ideology would be most suited to protect the new self they created instead of facing their inner demons. Not the other way around.

Ah well, as you said, it is what it is, a lot of people walk around with horrible ideas they use to blame reality, being itself, God instead of looking inwards. I believe that it's our duty as a society to leave the door open so those people can come back. I also believe we're afraid of them because they remind us of our human nature in some aspects, of the fact that we could become overwhelmed by life someday and end up in a similar hell than the one they're in.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

I can't think of nothing more oppressive than having 2 or 3 kids.
Save me from destiny.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
I can't think of nothing more oppressive than having 2 or 3 kids.
What do you mean, that you'll oppress the kids, that the kids will oppress you, or both? ;)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
What do you mean, that you'll oppress the kids, that the kids will oppress you, or both? ;)
Lol, I just don't like the idea of being tied down by a wife and 2 or 3 little blackgs.
Save me from destiny.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Post by Guest-1 » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
Don't forget you can put members on 'ignore' if you want:

ignore-function.jpg

If I ban That Guy and his opinions (no matter how toxic they are), he'll retreat to his echochambers, where he'll never get a helping hand again. Notice that I don't bother addressing the content of his posts, there would be no point because that's not what it's about, it's about That Guy himself, and let him know that there are people waiting for him to get back to his senses.

You're not going to see anyone clamor to the world on here that That Guy made them see the light, because he's almost the only one talking about such subjects on this forum, which remains a healthy environment as a whole. Hatred and evil are not contagious in this manner, people first reach a place of confusion and fragmentation in their minds and then they fill it with whatever ideology would be most suited to protect the new self they created instead of facing their inner demons. Not the other way around.

Ah well, as you said, it is what it is, a lot of people walk around with horrible ideas they use to blame reality, being itself, God instead of looking inwards. I believe that it's our duty as a society to leave the door open so those people can come back. I also believe we're afraid of them because they remind us of our human nature in some aspects, of the fact that we could become overwhelmed by life someday and end up in a similar hell than the one they're in.
Admin, does your willing to save That Guy justify that we be offended? What about the majority of your users?
I don't want to put it on ignore, just like I don't want to tolerate every damn change and "progress" on the behalf it not my fucking problem.
Putting people on ignore won't make us blind.

There is actually a reason most sites don't allow it (and publicly condemn it). Many lost their job for less than that !!! (And you know where it's coming from).
If it was for the noble cause of free speech, but... common, there is NO one thread left here where it's not full of nazi, racist shit. It's disgusting and obscene.

I left HairLossTalk mostly because incelism was too strong.
I am afraid this place won't be a safe even after all, and I regret that.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

pas wrote:
3 months ago
Admin, does your willing to save That Guy justify that we be offended? What about the majority of your users?
I don't want to put it on ignore, just like I don't want to tolerate every damn change and "progress" on the behalf it not my fucking problem.
Putting people on ignore won't make us blind.

There is actually a reason most sites don't allow it (and publicly condemn it). Many lost their job for less than that !!! (And you know where it's coming from).
If it was for the noble cause of free speech, but... common, there is NO one thread left here where it's not full of nazi, racist shit. It's disgusting and obscene.

I left HairLossTalk mostly because incelism was too strong.
I am afraid this place won't be a safe even after all, and I regret that.
I'm sorry but I cannot protect you or anyone from the world, from ideas, from what other people say, again unless someone is attacking you personally. It's not my job, and speaking about job, if I set out to cleanse this website of all "inappropriate" content, there would be no end to it, and I'd simply have to close the forum. I don't have the resources to do that an individual, and don't plan to hire a staff.

I understand losing your job is a legitimate fear for a lot of people but I don't submit to it, I refuse to go hide in my cave hoping that the monsters will not notice me or eat me last. And about monsters, you're seeing way too many of them if you think every single thread are full of nazi, racist content.

Yes the incelism was too strong on HairlossTalk, and a lot of it involved hate speech against women or guys that don't look like male models. So it wasn't safe, and this place isn't safe either, the world is not a safe place, and I'm not narcissistic enough to think I'll be one of those people who will cleanse reality from evil by censoring it.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Post by Guest-1 » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
I'm sorry but I cannot protect you or anyone form the world, from ideas, from what other people say, again unless someone is attacking you personally. It's not my job, and speaking about job, if I set out to cleanse this website of all "inappropriate" content, there would be no end to it, and I'd simply have to close the forum. I don't have the resources to do that an individual, and don't plan to hire a staff.

I understand losing your job is a legitimate fear for a lot of people but I don't submit to it, I refuse to go hide in my cave hoping that the monsters will not notice me or eat me last. And about monsters, you're seeing way too many of them if you think every single thread are full of nazi, racist content.

Yes the incelism was too strong on HairlossTalk, and a lot of it involves hate speech against women or guys that don't look like male models. So it wasn't safe, and this place isn't safe either, the world is not a safe place, and I'm not narcissistic enough to think I'll be one of those people who will cleanse reality from evil by censoring it.
I admire that you don't submit to the fear of social suicide, and personally know how difficult it is to resist that fear. I also like the fact you don't want to close the door on posters. I also don't think there is some evil (the only one I know is @EvilLocks and she is an Angel). I actually don't judge anyone here. I don't ask for anyone to be banned. I value a lot of users with whom I deeply disagree. It's actually hard not to like most of them. I also am not a naïve who think there is some safe place ("safe haven" is actually your claim not mine :))
I just think limits are everything. And some things are too much. That's what I am saying.

But I understand you don't have ressources and may not entirely draw the limits where I draw them.
Thanks for being clear.