People filming themselves licking food at the supermarket

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: People filming themselves licking food at the supermarket

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Wow, what a beautiful girl you have in your avatar there, I'm telling you that's prime p*ssy right there 8-)
Thanks.

I like them young.
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 months ago
See, I’d never eat something from a container that’s not sealed.
People tease me because I’m totally obsessive when I check the safety seals on food containers. But I’m not crazy—there are some crazy fucks out there who get off on contaminating food.
I'm getting more and more angry when I read this crap. These assholes need punishment. This conduct needs to be discouraged. Someone could get sick from eating food that these disgusting punks have contaminated. They should spend a few years in prison for this crap. Not jail...prison. I actually want to hit these fuckers. They're creating a problem where a problem doesn't need to exist - the food chain. Lock 'em up.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
Lost for words.
You're never lost for words, Rudi.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
nameless wrote:
5 months ago
I'm getting more and more angry when I read this crap. The assholes need punishment. This needs to be discouraged. Someone could get sick from eating food that these disgusting punks have contaminated. They should spend a few years in prison for this crap. Not jail...prison. I actually want to hit these fuckers. They're creating a problem where a problem doesn't need to exist - the food chain. Lock 'em up.
This ice cream licking is on par with your pathological ass licking of the American black male.
Oh Canada, save us all.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

Oh God, I guess we're going to see a lot of variations on this "let's contaminate the world with our bodily fluids" pattern:

https://translate.google.be/translate?h ... 36549.html

Please don't spread :worried:.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
I got a super greasy but oh so delicious pepperoni pizza WITH dressing delivered home yesterday, should I feel bad? :angel:
On the bright side, I eat that very rarely. So I guess I'll just feel good about it :lol:
Embrace culinary decadence I say.
Oh Canada, save us all.