New US policy allowing quick deportations

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
He already told me he is not African American so you're a day late and a dollar short, moron.

So shut up and continue kissing the asses of the posters who want you to be forcefully deported to the land or your origin.
When you live in Australia, you're always a day late and usually $2 short.
If you come down and visit you can always stay at my place. Just don't molest my animals.
Ringo, said the gringo

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
When you live in Australia, you're always a day late and usually $2 short.
If you come down and visit you can always stay at my place. Just don't molest my animals.
I will be going down to Australia in about 2 years or so after I get my hair back.

But I won't be able to stay at your place because you are friends with people who will have gotten you forcibly deported from Australia back to you country of origin.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I also live here and I know that the place would collapse with zero immigrants. From farms to food service to cleaning schools to professional medicine, immigrants do a lot of the hardest jobs. That is a visible reality to anybody who is living here and actually interacting with the world and not just posting on 4chan and listening to Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro.
America would not "collapse" with zero immigrants. Immigrants that no one was even ASKED if they wanted to receive. Secondly, would you be so pro-immigrant, if immigration was ostensibly limited to whites as it once was? Something tells me you'd then have a convenient argument for why it would be bad.

How much of a labor shortage there would even be is debatable, but it is true that there would be crash of sorts. It's also true that they would figure it out, and those jobs would be filled by white Americans. It's also true that a lot of those jobs are in unnecessary industries and we could do well without. Food service in the fast food industry being top (at least in Canada)

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-ame ... -us-state/

Oh gods no! America won't survive without all those cooks and janitors!

The fact is, the overwhelming majority of non-white immigrants are working low-skill jobs.

Also, since you're such a learned man of history, you should know that the black death is regularly seen by economists as the driving force in raising wages through Europe, since it reduced the population so greatly and created a shortage of workers, thus wages rose. A population and laborforce that was successfully replaced without the need for infinity amounts of brown people.

https://spartacus-educational.com/U3Ahistory8.htm

We have too many Joses/Abdulhs/Dopinders/Bogwandis, etc. working in low-skill jobs and living 10+ to a house and depressing wages. Wages that whites — who generally don't want to live 10+ to a home — can't and won't take as they are unable to raise a family on such a low wage.

You can sling baseless, stupid insults all you like, but the simple facts past and present are clear on this: We live better without you guys. Repatriating you would have no negative effects on us and we would do well. As we've done before you showed up.

You, much like PJ — who confirms that his life was fine in India — only live in white countries because of selfish, materialistic reasons. I understand why you see Canada as being home given that you were born there, but that's rendered insignificant given all your bitching about white privilege and shit.

Guys like you and PJ don't work low-skill jobs; you find more opportunity (at least in some cases) in our countries than yours. You have both gushed about white women, with PJ openly stating that he prefers them (remember there was nothing bad about his life in India, but he doesn't go home!) etc.

I don't believe for a second that you have any real love for these countries nor the stock who built them — it's all about bleeding them for what they have to offer, that your own ancestral homes don't.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
If they do their job effectively then they should get pensions for life.
They're not doing their jobs effectively.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I will be going down to Australia in about 2 years or so after I get my hair back.

But I won't be able to stay at your place because your friends will have gotten you forcibly deported from Australia an back to you country of origin.
He's actually partially Aboriginal. Some of his ancestors have been there for like ~80,000 years.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Who are you referring to specifically? The sample size is minuscule and I don't even think that it aligns with your claim here. The people who are pro-immigrant quite frankly have zero understanding of the economic and social effects of the various facets of immigration they support. For example rclark talking about most illegal immigrants "tortured" in their own countries, its an emotional view, not a logical one. Or rclark suggesting America is as much or more a shithole country as Mexico because it has a large prison population, as if that's an even remotely reasonable argument.

I care moreso because they're the biggest, most influential and most important economy in the world, and the greatest influencer of culture. Australia is far closer to a social Democracy that has policies reflecting the views of the vast majority of people in the West. There are issues here of course particularly with energy policy, but they dwarf issues in the United States and are less interesting. Especially in alternate (Youtube,Twitter) media the US is the focus, even internationally.

The icecream licking has nothing to do with America, its an inflammatory incident that people would obsess over no matter where it happened. If all those people were licking ice cream in Australia, it would create the same effect and interest amongst people here. I'm not sure why you connect that with the political issues when its fundamentally a meme, memes being an international language.
Mexico has drug gang violence in it.

Trump is doing nothing to stop outsourcing.

You probably haven't even been to this country.

Am I wrong?

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Who are you referring to specifically? The sample size is minuscule and I don't even think that it aligns with your claim here. The people who are pro-immigrant quite frankly have zero understanding of the economic and social effects of the various facets of immigration they support.
I was thinking of the Americans... myself, nameless, mixmaster clark, and hairblues. A motley crew to be sure :) , but notably one you won't find bugging out about immigration or "race-mixing", caring a bit about IQ vs skin color graphs or throwing around racial slurs. For example both I and dr. clark, at least, both grew up with African American neighbors and have talked about it very positively. I wasn't thinking of pj but I think he too fits this observation. While on the other hand I've noticed a lot of talk here from non-Americans about the immigration policy, racial makeup and the minutiae of life in the US from citizens of other countries, much of it negative. Which is, you know, OK.... but it stood out.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
They're not doing their jobs effectively.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
Good point! I don't want BP or ICE deporting legal citizens or other people who are legally in the USA. When they do that they are not doing their jobs. But they do it.

And I don't want them spending so much money to incarcerate illegals. I want the cost to come down substantially. These numbers are crazy.

And I don't want them being rough on illegals. I want them to deport illegals and be done with it.

And I'm sick of reading about family separations. I want no more of that wicked crap. It can cause trauma and serious long-term psychological damage for young children. I think family separations can cause permanent psychosis conditions in toddlers because toddlers think their parents just up and abandoned them. You can't expect toddlers to understand what's really going on. I've read that when immigrant toddlers are put back together with their parents the toddlers have asked why their parents got rid of them. I've read where toddlers have asked their parents why their parents don't want them anymore. I think young children are experiencing severe psychological scarring down there at the southern border. These families must be kept together.

Added in 17 minutes 3 seconds:

That Guy, what if the migrant coming to the US has some Native American blood in him/her? She migrants with say 51% US blood (Native Americans) be forcibly deported from the US.

1. What % of negative American blood should a person be to get to stay in America?

2. What % of "white" blood should a person be to get to stay in America?
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
That Guy, what if the migrant coming to the US has some Native American blood in him/her? She migrants with say 51% US blood (Native Americans) be forcibly deported from the US.

1. What % of negative American blood should a person be to get to stay in America?

What % of "white" blood should a person be to get to stay in America?
For natives: 51% is obviously enough to say that person is mostly native.

For whites: Ideally 100%, but we can look to Uncle Adolf for some answers there.

Now personally, I think Nuremberg wasn't strict enough, but for practicality's sake, there's probably gotta be a bit of leeway.

Like, Emilia Clarke's maternal great-grandpa was an Indian man. Those genes have definitely passed to her, as you can actually see it in her face, especially when she smiles.

hawt

However, most of her ancestry is still white British or otherwise Germanic as far as I know. It's not really accurate to say she's "mixed race" exactly, even though she's not 100% white within close generations. She's certainly not "Indian" though.

Under my regime, Emilia and those like her could stay.

But the creation of more of Emilia's grandmother types would be prohibited.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
But I won't be able to stay at your place because you are friends with people who will have gotten you forcibly deported from Australia back to you country of origin.
That means I'll be deported from Australia, then back to... Australia.
Ringo, said the gringo

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Are you at least 51% Native Australian?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
Are you at least 51% Native Australian?
No, he's barely abo at all.

Most likely, you'd have to ship him back to England or something. Which is fine, since they could really use some white guys over there.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Under my regime,
You're falling further and further down the rabbit hole.

Sorry to break it to you -- you're not going to become Prime Minister.

Get help and try and be a man rather than squandering your potential while you still have time.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
You're falling further and further down the rabbit hole.

Sorry to break it to you -- you're not going to become Prime Minister.

Get help and try and be a man rather than squandering your potential while you still have time.
Lol, you don't even get jokes you're so far up your own ass.

I notice you also didn't have any response to me pointing out "this place would collapse without immigrants" is bullshit.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
That Guy says you have only a tiny amount of abo blood coursing through your veins. Hence, they would have to forcibly deport you to the country of your largest heritage. You must be forcibly be booted out of Australia. You could come to America if you like so we can forcibly deport you to Haiti.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lol, you don't even get jokes you're so far up your own ass.
You've said many comparably and even more ridiculous things, so it's hard to tell. You've been diving further and further into the abyss of pure fantasy.
That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
notice you also didn't have any response to me pointing out "this place would collapse without immigrants" is bullshit.
Because you provide no content worth responding to. You read like a poorly thought out science fiction novel.