New US policy allowing quick deportations

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by That Guy » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
Posts like this are a waste of time.

But thankfully, if you live by your word you'll never set one foot in America.
I've been to America a number of times.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
You're the drunkard.
Not exactly. I've been off the alcohol for nearly a month as I'm doing what's called in Australia "Dry July", an initiative to stop over consumption.

I can't wait 'til the 1st of August.
Ringo, said the gringo

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
4 weeks ago
I've been to America a number of times.
So then you aren't true to your word.
You're a hypocrite. You want to disallow non-Americans in America except for yourself.

Added in 44 seconds:
blackg wrote:
4 weeks ago
Not exactly. I've been off the alcohol for nearly a month as I'm doing what's called in Australia "Dry July", an initiative to stop over consumption.

It's too late. Your past alcohol abuse has already damaged your cognition.

Added in 45 minutes 56 seconds:
blackg wrote:
4 weeks ago

This is what you really need blackg. Come to America and get this.

https://thehill.com/latino/454991-us-ci ... g-inhumane

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
This is what you really need blackg. Come to America and get this.

https://thehill.com/latino/454991-us-ci ... g-inhumane
Rehab.
Ringo, said the gringo

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
So then you aren't true to your word.
You're a hypocrite. You want to disallow non-Americans in America except for yourself.
First, I am a white nationalist. That means I support whites living in white countries. Our countries should be for us to live in.

So, that wouldn't make me a hypocrite.

Second, I've never said I'm against tourism.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by nameless » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
4 weeks ago
First, I am a white nationalist. That means I support whites living in white countries. Our countries should be for us to live in.

So, that wouldn't make me a hypocrite.

Second, I've never said I'm against tourism.
I actually can't dispute your logic this time, given that you are a white nationalist and you have not said you're opposed to tourism.

I don't agree with you when it comes to white nationalism but your post is right about you not being a hypocrite. Sorry for saying you were.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
I actually can't dispute your logic this time. I mean given that you are a white nationalist and you have not said you're opposed to tourism.

I don't agree with you when it comes to white nationalism but your post is right about you not being a hypocrite. Sorry for saying you were.
All good, fam

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
The thread proliferation is unnecessary.
But proliferate it did.

I see 5 pages actually, and that's after I put 2 posters on ignore so their posts aren't displayed for me.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
4 weeks ago
Posts like this are a waste of time.

It's not a waste of time. These things are important.

I really can't understand why this doesn't bother people that families are deported
at different times, and people cannot use the United States as a place of refuge where
they are tortured in their own countries.

That was the founding reason for the United States. To make it a country where
people would no longer live under English persecution.

While this might be an issue in smaller countries, because they can easily be taken
over due to size, that is not the case with the United States.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
It's not a waste of time. These things are important.

I really can't understand why this doesn't bother people that families are deported
at different times, and people cannot use the United States as a place of refuge where

That was the founding reason for the United States. To make it a country where
people would no longer live under English persecution.

While this might be an issue in smaller countries, because they can easily be taken
over due to size, that is not the case with the United States.
Because the people coming in illegally by any metric are quite frankly, shit. If you advertise the US as a place where you are free to come in if you have a hard life in any South American shithole, then the entire world will be booking the next flight for America expecting free healthcare, work and a path to citizenship as 95% of the Democrat candidates are offering. Its not economically sustainable without lowering the living standards of every American citizen.

Its not about a take over, its about there being no reason for a country to serve the globe rather than its own people. If you want to bring in some of these foreigners to live in your own house go ahead, to expect others in your society to bear the burden of increased infrastructure requirements, low skilled worker competition in a world with growing automation, more crime, lower IQ migrants and a lack of respect for American citizens is a disgrace. A country should serve its people, not virtue signalling dumb fucks who don't understand economics or a national budget and put any and all others above their own people as you clearly are doing.

Who is being "tortured" in their own country by the way? None of these illegal immigrants were anywhere near torture, and the hundreds of millions of others in their own countries will get by just fine without mooching off America. Contrary to the belief of many virtue signallers, wetbacks and brown people are able to sustain their own lives without being babysat by whites.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
The assumption that people who want to migrate to the US are escaping torture is quite simply false. I migrated to the US and I had a great and amazing life back in my home country. The case is same with many potential migrants coming on work or family visas. Many legal and illegal immigrants are simply economic migrants who come to the US to simply make more money, not because they were being tortured. Also, there is widespread fraud when it comes to applying for refugee status in the US. I have seen it first hand Nepali students falsely claiming that they can't go back to Nepal because they are under threat of persecution by Maoists. They even submit false and fraudulent Nepali police report and various other documents as evidence. As I was an international student, I used to hangout with other international students and have seen them operate very closely. The level of fraud they engage in is vomit inducing and disgusting.

Having said that, there are some genuine cases of persecution. For example the Iraqi migrant Faisal Saeed Al Mutar. But I doubt these cases are more than 5%. However, I haven't seen any data on the issue so I can't be sure. I imagine coming up with such a data will be almost impossible because if you interview the refugees, none of them are going to admit to lying.

This liberal lie of poor, "tortured", migrants needing the help of US and Europe is aimed at garnering the support of citizens to execute the lunatic immigration policies. If you want to help the third world countries, how about start telling them what they need to hear the most? That their countries are shit holes because they themselves are corrupt, selfish, accept bribes and don't even known the meaning of honesty and truth. They are not fucking innocent. They have brought the misery upon themselves by engaging in insane level of corruption. By importing them to the US, we are not fixing the root problem which lies in their ethics.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
The assumption that people who want to migrate to the US are escaping torture is quite simply false. I migrated to the US and I had a great and amazing life back in my home country. The case is same with many potential migrants coming on work or family visas. Many legal and illegal immigrants are simply economic migrants who come to the US to simply make more money, not because they were being tortured. Also, there is widespread fraud when it comes to applying for refugee status in the US. I have seen it first hand Nepali students falsely claiming that they can't go back to Nepal because they are under threat of persecution by Maoists. They even submit false and fraudulent Nepali police report and various other documents as evidence. As I was an international student, I used to hangout with other international students and have seen them operate very closely. The level of fraud they engage in is vomit inducing and disgusting.

Having said that, there are some genuine cases of persecution. For example the Iraqi migrant Faisal Saeed Al Mutar. But I doubt these cases are more than 5%. However, I haven't seen any data on the issue so I can't be sure. I imagine coming up with such a data will be almost impossible because if you interview the refugees, none of them are going to admit to lying.

This liberal lie of poor, "tortured", migrants needing the help of US and Europe is aimed at garnering the support of citizens to execute the lunatic immigration policies. If you want to help the third world countries, how about start telling them what they need to hear the most? That their countries are shit holes because they themselves are corrupt, selfish, accept bribes and don't even known the meaning of honesty and truth. They are not fucking innocent. They have brought the misery upon themselves by engaging in insane level of corruption. By importing them to the US, we are not fixing the root problem which lies in their ethics.
1. Immigrants trying to come to America do not have the power to corrupt their countries. It is the leaders of those countries that are doing the corruption, not the immigrants trying to escape to America.

2. I do agree that America should try to reduce/eliminate the corruption perpetrated on those countries by the leaders of those countries.

3. I also agree that we should not allow immigrants into America simply so they can make more money. Those immigrants coming to America just to make more money should stay in their countries and improve their own countries. But can they improve the economies of their own countries while their corrupt leaders are stealing as much money out of those countries as they can? I don't think so. So these countries are stuck in poverty unless someone comes up with a way to stop the leaders from sucking most of the money out of those countries first.

4. And FYI the white nationalists here would vote to send you back to wherever you came from so they are not your friends. Their position is that you should not be in America. In their view, you should be deported by force back to your home.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Because the people coming in illegally by any metric are quite frankly, shit. If you advertise the US as a place where you are free to come in if you have a hard life in any South American shithole, then the entire world will be booking the next flight for America expecting free healthcare, work and a path to citizenship as 95% of the Democrat candidates are offering. Its not economically sustainable without lowering the living standards of every American citizen.

Its not about a take over, its about there being no reason for a country to serve the globe rather than its own people. If you want to bring in some of these foreigners to live in your own house go ahead, to expect others in your society to bear the burden of increased infrastructure requirements, low skilled worker competition in a world with growing automation, more crime, lower IQ migrants and a lack of respect for American citizens is a disgrace. A country should serve its people, not virtue signalling dumb fucks who don't understand economics or a national budget and put any and all others above their own people as you clearly are doing.

Who is being "tortured" in their own country by the way? None of these illegal immigrants were anywhere near torture, and the hundreds of millions of others in their own countries will get by just fine without mooching off America. Contrary to the belief of many virtue signallers, wetbacks and brown people are able to sustain their own lives without being babysat by whites.
Almost one percent of United States citizens are already in prison. So it isn't
a better "shit hole" than any other place in the world. It has the highest incarceration
of any country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ation_rate

Trump is not taking care of his own people. Rather he is fooling people into believing
they have a "common enemy".

Immigrants in the United States have never been able to legally make the same
money as other U.S. citizens. This is nothing new. This law was in place decades
before Trump became a President.

Added in 32 minutes 5 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago

The United States has one the highest prison rates of any country. I have to believe that this is because it is not
the great country that everybody thinks it is, or that one out of every hundred people are so bad that they
their destiny is to end up in prison.

There is nothing being done about outsourcing of United States jobs.

That said, not does it have the highest reported amount of people in prison, that doesn't even included juveniles,
because there are no records for people under eighteen years of age.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
The United States has one the highest prison rates of any country. I have to believe that this is because it is not
the great country that everybody thinks it is, or that one out of every hundred people are so bad that they
their destiny is to end up in prison.
I think you should look into who these people are, and what exactly the majority of these criminals seem to have in common.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Interesting that the American frequent posters here seem to be a lot more positive about immigration and the idea of accepting refugees than everyone else.

Am curious, why do citizens of other countries care so much about the immigration policy, presidential tweets, etc. in the US? I get that the country has an outsize influence on what happens elsewhere, but still...? ICE is discussed here like it's operating all over the world. Someone licks an ice cream in Alabama and puts it back on the store shelf, it's not an international incident...?