New US policy allowing quick deportations

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
It is in fact shocking to see a previously stable poster continuously degenerate into the cope of pure fantasy. I'm not sure if it's worse than opiates or video games, but it's bad. It's also shocking to see such narcissism in an adults ("I could easily fox society's problems"), and last but not least, supporting the forced expropriation of property, expulsion of other citizens and dismissing for the use of gas chambers and making jokes about them.

It is true that in many ways That Guy is harmless -- he spends his days posting his inane misreadings of history on fringe sites, and in that sense he is only harming the viability of this site and likely others. However, it is also sad, he is an otherwise talented young man, he should not be squandered his life. He needs to get help, for his own good.
Yes, everyone who disagrees with your globalist politics is just insane. That's what helps you get to sleep. To quote C.S. Lewis: "When the world is running toward a cliff, those who run in the opposite direction appear to have lost their minds".

It occurred to me yesterday, responding to Nameless, that you and I are best summed up in this exchange between Jared Taylor and Amna Nawaz at the end of their conversation, with you taking the role of Amna:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/people- ... d=46211947

“We built a wonderful country that your ancestors could not have [built]. That is why people like you come here, and the more of you [who] come in larger numbers, you will change the country my ancestors built into something else. And it is completely normal for me to wish to oppose that.”

To which Nawaz simply says "Mr. Taylor, I've taken too much of your time" and then climbed onto her high horse, and went on to write a scathing article about him after she lost the debate.

In defense of your position, you have brought up that race mixing is good because of "genetic diversity" which posters called you out on because you were trying to gaslight them with a study that examined diversity within ethnic groups instead of across them. You have claimed that America would collapse without immigrants. I provided you data (from a liberal source) that debunks this claim and shows most people like you are in low-skill jobs. I also provided historical economics that show less population is good for workers and their wages rather than more population.

To this, you have instead climbed onto your high horse, and gone on to write scathing posts about me.

The Admin is in a similar boat. He claims that the Jewish over-representation in the anti-white politics is a coincidence, but when faced with footage and articles of prominent Jews confirming said "conspiracy theory", he doesn't know what to say. When faced with the fact that millions of people have been repatriated in recent history, without a single person being killed (thus undermining his argument that it shouldn't be done because it would cause a genocide) he too says nothing to the matter; just straight into the saddle and slander.

For whatever amount viewers easily-offended by three-letter words might disagree with me, I'm certain that most have the intelligence to realize that you two and your pro-immigration arguments are discredited nonsense.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
The Admin is in a similar boat. He claims that the Jewish over-representation in the anti-white politics is a coincidence, but when faced with footage and articles of prominent Jews confirming said "conspiracy theory", he doesn't know what to say. When faced with the fact that millions of people have been repatriated in recent history, without a single person being killed (thus undermining his argument that it shouldn't be done because it would cause a genocide) he too says nothing to the matter; just straight into the saddle and slander.
I don't say anything because there is nothing to be said, and you wouldn't listen anyway, you can't at the moment. Can't you pause for a second and realize that you're mostly talking to yourself? While building strawmen of your own that you can proudly (that's a keyword) destroy so you don't have to face what we're trying to convey to you?

To me, the position you hold is death, it's tribalism, it's not real, it's not what all human beings aspire to, no matter their race or religious beliefs. The West is evidence of that and it's not a minority of people who have been misled that will manage to tear it apart. You could say I'm biased, I remain optimistic because I have faith. For me there's no way around it, as I can't serve two masters, it's either life (and yes that means Jesus Christ), or death.

In another thread, you said "it depends on who will win the civil war", and I've been over this before, we only need to look at history to know who are the people who win those battles. It cannot go any other way because it's just not sustainable, you simply cannot live in the reality so many tyrants have tried to create in their minds before, because it's all an illusion, it's dead.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
In another thread, you said "it depends on who will win the civil war", and I've been over this before, we only need to look at history to know who are the people who win those battles.
Hmmm yes, let's see now...who did usually wind up winning wars when they were invaded by a foreign group?

How'd the reconquista go?

How about the Greek War for Independence?

How'd all those "barbarians' wind up dealing with the Romans, again?

What happened to all those Muslims who invaded as far as Vienna?

I've said before, and will say it again: Every period of human history falls within the same paradigm. A group of people live within a secure territory, peacefully. A foreign group then enters this territory and begins taking resources; land or movable wealth. Imperialists then try to capitalize on this and justify taking more resources by uniting people under a single ideology. Patriots resist this ideology and fight back until eventually, as close-as-possible to the original order is restored.

It's only recently that the patriots lost one.

You're going to have to face one day that the people you've been led to believe are the "good" guys, in fact are not. Sadly, I fear you'll only realize that after a terrible tragedy befalls you and your family at the hands of a migrant.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
How'd all those "barbarians' wind up dealing with the Romans, again?
And what happened to the Romans, the barbarians and part of the Jews after that?

What could possibly have united all those very different people, some of them waging war against one another like a moment before?

Why are you surrendering to this ideology of division, of fragmentation, of genocide?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
What could possibly have united all those very different people, some of them waging war against one another like a moment before?
Race

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Race
xD

Did you just admit that white people and Jews belong to the same race?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
xD
Yeah man, look at all those people all the way from Spain to Russia, I just can't figure out what they all had in common. Like, the thing that might unite them under a common banner to protect each other from hordes of invading brown people in the past?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturaliz ... ct_of_1790

Weird, immigration policies used to be for "white people" in the "melting pot" of America and they generally got along pretty well. Certainly better than modern Germany.

and all these people who look quite similar and closely-related genetically...they adopted much the same traditions, religion and architecture as each other...

Spain

Russia

They even all adopted the same social structure (save for Scandinavia due to location)

They also have a few groups of very closely-related languages...

and it all seems to stem from the fact that they're from the same larger ethnic group.

There are no first-world countries in Africa
There are no first world countries in South America
There are no first world countries in Asia aside from Japan and South Korea, which adopted concepts pioneered by whites.
There are no first world countries in the Middle East aside from Israel, which is populated by Jews who brought aspects of white civilization with them.

But let me guess, *frog voice* "It WuZ iDeaZ thAt UnitEd tHEM ALl!"

Funny how those not cut from the same cloth as us fail to seem to co-exist with us in the same space, even if they agree with those "ideas".

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
xD

Did you just admit that white people and Jews belong to the same race?

No, my bad. I meant the Romans and Barbarians.

We all know that Jews got the boot.

109 times