New US policy allowing quick deportations

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
You've said many comparably and even more ridiculous things, so it's hard to tell. You've been diving further and further into the abyss of pure fantasy.


Because you provide no content worth responding to. You read like a poorly thought out science fiction novel.
I agree that he's in an abyss of pure fantasy but in my opinion it seems like he's been at the same depth all along because all along he's been calling for ALL people with any brown or black blood to be forcibly deported to the country of their brownness. I like That Guy but I have told him numerous times that he needs to move on from that Schtick because, same as you, I know it's fantasy. I don't think it's healthy for him to have this unobtainable goal. As I've told him, I think he should adopt my posit on this matter because what I want is likely to happen so if he adopts my posit he can claim that he got 100% of what he wanted when my posit is the law of the land, which it almost is now. And this will make him a 100% winner.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Because you provide no content worth responding to. You read like a poorly thought out science fiction novel.
Sure, Jew

The content dispels your argument in one fell swoop and you have no counter to it.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sure, Jew
Don't resort to this. I happen to think you're above this simple name calling.
And I'm partly aboriginal, by the way, not abo.
Abo is a pejorative.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Don't resort to this. I happen to think you're above this simple name calling.
And I'm partly aboriginal, by the way, not abo.
Abo is a pejorative.
Calling the Jew a "Jew" is "name calling"

:lol:

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Don't resort to this. I happen to think you're above this simple name calling.
And I'm partly aboriginal, by the way, not abo.
Abo is a pejorative.
You're under the misguided impression that he views you as an equal, jackass.

He's made his views clear. In his eyes you're Abo. Deal with it and STFU.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Reputation: 48
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Guest-1 » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sure, Jew
Am I the only one (except Blackg) thinking it's absolutely disgusting and unacceptable?

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

pas wrote:
3 weeks ago
Am I the only one (except Blackg) thinking it's absolutely disgusting and unacceptable?
I'm pretty sure almost all of us do, but most of us won't bother replying to such provocations anymore.

It's just @That Guy being That Guy, and yes, of course his use of this label is loaded and he knows perfectly what he's doing.

One should attack the argument, not the person or their identity.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
One should attack the argument, not the person or their identity.
Is there not a rule about that? There are constant racial slurs here, often directed at individual people, be they black, Jewish, Indian...

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
Is there not a rule about that? There are constant racial slurs here, often directed at individual people, be they black, Jewish, Indian...
There is, but I would not put the threshold so low, I usually wait for complaints to arise, whether it's by PM, through reports or on the public forum, because I can't keep track of everything, especially some of the word salads that some members post to defend their ideology.

I don't think micromanaging and multiplying warnings is going to do much good overall, and it's not viable either. Anyway, if you feel personally offended, don't hesitate to hit that report button, and I will then evaluate what should be done.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Reputation: 48
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Guest-1 » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
There is, but I would not put the threshold so low, I usually wait for complaints to arise, whether by PM on the public forum, because I can't keep track of everything, especially some of the word salads that some members post to defend their ideology.

I don't think micromanaging and multiplying warnings is going to do much good overall, and it's not viable either. Anyway, if you feel personally offended, don't hesitate to hit that report button, and I will then evaluate.
I see what you mean, but I think this site is enough pro free speech for not having to tolerate everything. It's not like one could accuse you of PC abuse here. in my opinion, there should be limits. And I'am not sure silence is the way to go... I am not trying to sermon anyone, but I am sorry I was pretty shocked at reading this.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

pas wrote:
3 weeks ago
I see what you mean, but I think this site is enough pro free speech for not having to tolerate everything. It's not like one could accuse you of PC abuse here. in my opinion, there should be limits. And I'am not sure silence is the way to go... I am not trying to sermon anyone, but I am sorry I was pretty shocked at reading this.
I know :).

My main concern is the protection of the individual, as we have in our legal systems, well at least before people who didn't think things through came up with the Gayssot and Moureaux laws in France and Belgium.

People often complain that those laws are not being applied, and there are reasons for that, mainly the fact that it's nearly impossible to apply them, as there would be no end to the complaints and it's akin to policing people's thoughts, always wondering what could be hidden behind every message, every word.

There's also a infinite amount of groups that can be constructed and the list of protected groups keeps expanding, with the recent addition of transgender people, some of which thinking that the use of their custom personal pronouns should be made mandatory. You can't hold groups responsible or accountable, and there isn't a single individual who can speak in the name of a whole group.

What remains real and sacred is the individual and their inalienable rights, that I (or the State on the national level) have the power to protect on the scale of this forum. In this case, if @Afro_Vacancy tells me he feels that @That Guy is attacking his character, if he's feeling harassed, I will evaluate the situation and then give That Guy a warning, and even delete the post if he requires so. That's as far as I can go.

I would also add, about me (or other members) being silent, that's a complicated one, but I believe there is a lot of wisdom to be found in the French saying "on répond aux imbéciles par le silence" (Silence is the best reply to a fool). When you reply, you dignify your adversary, as if anything he had to say was even worthy of a reply, of a reaction, and in turn, they feed on the attention, which keeps the toxic cycle alive indefinitely. Give them no attention and they'll ramp up the provocations before eventually ending their temper tantrum and moving on.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

pas wrote:
3 weeks ago
Deleted at user's request
I will not let it spiral, that was my main point, and the reason I'm not taking any action so far is that I won't put my threshold for offense so low, as I've explained in my first reply.

I have noted your remarks and @That Guy will see them too, if he does that again, he will get a warning.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

pas wrote:
3 weeks ago
Deleted at user's request
Please don't leave, because we can't pretend that these opinions don't exist inside the minds of others. So I believe it's best to have these opinions out in the open.

I don't see these comments as shocking anymore, just illuminating.
Ringo, said the gringo

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Reputation: 48
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Guest-1 » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Please don't leave, because we can't pretend that these opinions don't exist inside the minds of others. So I believe it's best to have these opinions out in the open.

I don't see these comments as shocking anymore, just illuminating.
Oh I know it exists and that's why I pointed it out... I am not sermoning anyone. I just am concerned that you don't find it shocking anymore, because frankly, it is.
I am all for different opinions (but some things are just not opinions), free speech and debates, but I don't think that's what we are talking about here.

Anyway, that's not for me to tell, maybe. I will leave it here.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Please don't leave, because we can't pretend that these opinions don't exist inside the minds of others. So I believe it's best to have these opinions out in the open.

I don't see these comments as shocking anymore, just illuminating.
It is in fact shocking to see a previously stable poster continuously degenerate into the cope of pure fantasy. I'm not sure if it's worse than opiates or video games, but it's bad. It's also shocking to see such narcissism in an adults ("I could easily fox society's problems"), and last but not least, supporting the forced expropriation of property, expulsion of other citizens and dismissing for the use of gas chambers and making jokes about them.

It is true that in many ways That Guy is harmless -- he spends his days posting his inane misreadings of history on fringe sites, and in that sense he is only harming the viability of this site and likely others. However, it is also sad, he is an otherwise talented young man, he should not be squandered his life. He needs to get help, for his own good.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest