New US policy allowing quick deportations

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

This is a little bit of what That Guy wants except they won't be targeting lawful citizens who are minorities. That would be a big jump so I don't anticipate that happening.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump ... ailsignout

Anywhere in the country ICE will be able to pester you for ID and other evidence to ascertain your citizenship, and if they don't like what they see then off to the cornfield you go.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: New US policy allowing quick deportations

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

If it means throwing members of MS13 "back to the cornfields" so they can stop raping and killing, ICE can stop me and ask me whatever they want, multiple times a day if they feel the need.

And each time they do, I'll tip my hat to them and wish them well.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
If it means throwing members of MS13 "back to the cornfields" so they can stop raping and killing, ICE can stop me and ask me whatever they want, multiple times a day if they feel the need.

And each time they do, I'll tip my hat to them and wish them well.
ICE isn't only going after MS-13. ICE is going after ALL illegals. And that's not unreasonable so as long as it's just illegals it won't hurt the GOP. But if stories start to appear in the media that legal brown citizens are being pestered by this new policy then it could drive a lot of legal brown people to voting booths in 2020.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
ICE isn't only going after MS-13. ICE is going after ALL illegals. And that's not unreasonable so as long as it's just illegals it won't hurt the GOP. But if stories start to appear in the media that legal brown citizens are being pestered by this new policy then it could drive a lot of legal brown people to voting booths in 2020.

Do you honestly believe that random brown people are going to be rounded up by ICE and deported or “pestered” in any sense? It’s very, very clear at this point that you do indeed have mental illness, im telling you for your own sake so that you may seek help.

You’re losing it old man. ICE deporting people who cross the border illegally is hardly some kind of revelation.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

"Bald boomer shocked that Trump threatens ICE may actually do its job

More at 11..."

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
This is a little bit of what That Guy wants except they won't be targeting lawful citizens who are minorities. That would be a big jump so I don't anticipate that happening.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump ... ailsignout

Anywhere in the country ICE will be able to pester you for ID and other evidence to ascertain your citizenship, and if they don't like what they see then off to the cornfield you go.
The thread proliferation is unnecessary.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

ICE stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Maybe now they'll appear to live up to their name.
Last edited by blackg 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ringo, said the gringo

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

There are now over 25,000 Nazis in Germany!

https://www.rt.com/news/464861-germany- ... hair transplant-crisis/

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
Do you honestly believe that random brown people are going to be rounded up by ICE and deported or “pestered” in any sense? It’s very, very clear at this point that you do indeed have mental illness, im telling you for your own sake so that you may seek help.

You’re losing it old man. ICE deporting people who cross the border illegally is hardly some kind of revelation.
You are without a functioning brain. It IS new that ICE will now be going throughout ALL of America and deporting people without any judicial process. Read the article again you idiot.

Added in 8 minutes 54 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

There are now over 25,000 Nazis in Germany!

https://www.rt.com/news/464861-germany- ... hair transplant-crisis/
25,000 NAZIs in a whole country is a small number. This story is meaningless. The story I posted is relevant because it indicates a big change is coming. It's new for ICE to be going throughout the country targeting illegals for immediate deportation, without judicial process, everywhere in the USA. This is brand new and it's a significant change. And since ICE has made mistakes in the past there is a chance that these nonjudicial deportations might include some legal American citizens. ICE has already harassed, and even deported, legal American citizens by mistake.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/20 ... s-and-ice/

Mistakes like these could now start happening throughout the country.

Added in 13 minutes 25 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
"Bald boomer shocked that Trump threatens ICE may actually do its job

More at 11..."
Why is there a new order to start doing it if it was already their jobs to do it? If it was already their jobs to go throughout the entire USA and deport possible illegal citizens without a judicial process then why didn't ICE do it before? I'll tell you why - because ICE never had the authority to do that before.

Added in 16 minutes 4 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 month ago
ICE stands for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Maybe now they'll appear to be live up to their name.
OK but if you decide to visit America be careful because the Trump government might boot you out of the country even if only by mistake. And since you told me before that you're black be aware that the new immigration policy is part of a crackdown at our southern border so I take it that the Trump Administration is trying to keep dark-skinned people out of America. Now you come visit us in America sometime soon, blackjackass. Don't let the fact that our government doesn't want you here keep you from coming to visit.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
25,000 NAZIs in a whole country is a small number.
Given that Jews made it illegal to be a nazi, they have no way of knowing how many actually are there. It's probably a lot more.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I'll tell you why - because ICE never had the authority to do that before.
Yeah, that's weird. Why didn't they?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Yeah, that's weird. Why didn't they?
I have no idea. I just know this is a new authorization, according to the story.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I have no idea. I just know this is a new authorization, according to the story.
I have an idea.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Given that Jews made it illegal to be a nazi, they have no way of knowing how many actually are there. It's probably a lot more.
I have no idea. I do know that the German government monitors the NAZIs in Germany. I read a story about that some years back.

Added in 21 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
I have an idea.
What is your idea?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
What is your idea?
Until now, the American government didn't have a president who actually gave even some semblance of a damn about the country's borders.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago

People make mistakes. ICE is made up of people. Hence, ICE makes mistakes:

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/thous ... -deported/

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/68618833 ... ne-veteran

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speakeasy/us- ... government

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/pa4 ... n-citizens

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la- ... story.html

Added in 3 minutes 39 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Until now, the American government didn't have a president who actually gave even some semblance of a damn about the country's borders.
I think that if the law was already on the books then Trump wouldn't have needed a new executive order. He could have just told ICE to start obeying that specific already existing law. But I admit that I'm unsure of the facts regarding this matter. I just know that the news article says it's something new. I don't think you know for sure either.

Added in 1 minute 36 seconds:
ICE is after dark-skinned people. I'm sure there are dark-skinned people posting here.

ICE could snatch them up, lock them up for awhile, and then send them off to Haiti or some other 3rd wold, dark-skinned country.
Here's a story about a legal black citizen who mistakenly got locked up for awhile by ICE and almost deported to some 3rd world, dark-skinned country.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-ri ... y-jail-and

Added in 29 minutes 52 seconds:
so blackg I see you upvoting That Guy's posts so let me run a scenario by you.

Let's say you come to visit America for 6 months and while you're here ICE mistakenly snatches you up, holds you in jail for 8 months, and then mistakenly deports you to Haiti or Honduras. Would you be OK with that? Would you accept what happened to you as a reasonable price to pay in order to get dark-skinned illegals out of the country? Or would you whine and complain in the news and sue the US Government for deporting you by mistake?