Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 514
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 737
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#17756

Post by Exodus » 7 months ago

I still dont see what was misogynistic about based manlet slayers "rant"

Ive seen his other videos. Hes just a hilarious troll lol

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1341
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1807
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#20769

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
7 months ago
I still dont see what was misogynistic about based manlet slayers "rant"

Ive seen his other videos. Hes just a hilarious troll lol
Was that you in the bagel shop?

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 514
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 737
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#20783

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
Was that you in the bagel shop?
i wish i was that low inhib. he knows hes gonna be hated on and bullied yet he still trolls. chad as fuck

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1341
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1807
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#20786

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
i wish i was that low inhib. he knows hes gonna be hated on and bullied yet he still trolls. chad as fuck
Everybody thinks there uglier than they really are. Some people on the internet are just dicks.

The average height for a man is actually five foot eight (Mark Walberg). That is average, not shorter
than average.

I really think guys underestimate their height relative to other people.

I wouldn't rate yourself on a low scale because of some of the opinions here, or anywhere else.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 514
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 737
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#20787

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
Everybody thinks there uglier than they really are. Some people on the internet are just dicks.

The average height for a man is actually five foot eight (Mark Walberg). That is average, not shorter
than average.

I really think guys underestimate their height relative to other people.

I wouldn't rate yourself on a low scale because of some of the opinions here, or anywhere else.
average white american is 5'9 or 5'10. a lot of west europe is the same with northern europe being a few inches higher

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1341
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1807
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#20788

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
average white american is 5'9 or 5'10. a lot of west europe is the same with northern europe being a few inches higher
What's interesting is that the average height of a man in the U.S. is the same as Australia.

For women, Australian women are smaller than the United States (a lot smaller). The average in the
U.S. is 5 foot four inches. In Australia they are between four foot six and five feet tall.

@blackg, what is your take on Australian women? Are they really between four foot six and
five feet tall?

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1962
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3642

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#21494

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
What's interesting is that the average height of a man in the U.S. is the same as Australia.

For women, Australian women are smaller than the United States (a lot smaller). The average in the
U.S. is 5 foot four inches. In Australia they are between four foot six and five feet tall.

@blackg, what is your take on Australian women? Are they really between four foot six and
five feet tall?
Yes and the odd exception is very noticeable. I guess I'm used to it because that's all I see.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#21498

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Yes and the odd exception is very noticeable. I guess I'm used to it because that's all I see.
"@blackg, what is your take on Australian women? Are they really between four foot six and five feet tall?"

This is what an actual riddle looks like.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1962
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3642

Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

#21513

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
"@blackg, what is your take on Australian women? Are they really between four foot six and five feet tall?"

This is what an actual riddle looks like.
Go back to France, JL
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post