Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I feel sorry (if) he’s mentally ill but they just did a local news report on him... Seems he’s been at this for a while causing scenes in businesses but he’s the one usually doing the recording and posting it on social media. He has a pattern of behavior.

He’s enjoying the limelight. In fact he’s courted it with a YouTube channel before this incident. He’s not an innocent in this in my opinion.

It’s possibele he played it up when they started recording because he knew he could do something with it. He’s currently trying to sell bagel men T shirts with his image on them.

Maybe he’s been hoping for something like this to happen. Those YT people can make a lot of money i was told.
you're bending over backwards just to make him look like the bad guy. to be honest i'm sure he's mentally ill , but come on. 5 fucking feet flat :straight-smile: . he has good reason to be mentally ill. and also good reason to be angry

even this thread shows how much ugly low status men are hated :lol: :lol: :lol: . just fuckin LOL. they're the absolute most hated group on earth.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
you're bending over backwards just to make him look like the bad guy. to be honest i'm sure he's mentally ill , but come on. 5 fucking feet flat :straight-smile: . he has good reason to be mentally ill. and also good reason to be angry

even this thread shows how much ugly low status men are hated :lol: :lol: :lol: . just fuckin LOL. they're the absolute most hated group on earth.
I stated mostly facts and reasonabel assumptions based on those facts.
Stating facts is not bending over backwards.
It’s not much effort involved in it.

I read two articles one The NY Times and the other NY post. I also watched a FOX NY news item on him that was like 30 seconds at best that was mostly about him trying to sell T shirts and him accepting some celebrity public fight match with someone I never heard of.

Did you read anything about him or his past?

I felt more empathy for him before I learnt more about him and his pattern of behavior.

As @Afro_Vacancy said on a post (unrelated I think) we can’t feel empathy for everyone.
The more I learn about him, the less inclined I am to think he is mentally ill and more that he has a personality disorder like narcissism.

Unattractive narsasists are worse than average looking narcissist because every day a mirror is pushed into their face. That’s the thing most narcissists will turn on you about. Being forced to see their own flaws.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I stated mostly facts and reasonabel assumptions based on those facts.
Stating facts is not bending over backwards.
It’s not much effort involved in it.

I read two articles one The NY Times and the other NY post. I also watched a FOX NY news item on him that was like 30 seconds at best that was mostly about him trying to sell T shirts and him accepting some celebrity public fight match with someone I never heard of.

Did you read anything about him or his past?

I felt more empathy for him before I learnt more about him and his pattern of behavior.

As Afro_Vacancy said on a post (unrelated I think) we can’t feel empathy for everyone.
The more I learn about him, the less inclined I am to think he is mentally ill and more that he has a personality disorder like narcissism.

Unattractive narsasists are worse than average looking narcissist because every day a mirror is pushed into their face. That’s the thing most narcissists will turn on you about. Being forced to see their own flaws.
really? 5 foot nothing and you dont feel empathy or sympathy? and i havent read about his past and i wudnt be surprised if what you said was true . . . but come on at his height i dont blame him for having these issues. this is actually (FINALLY) someone who has it worse than me . instead of all the nw2s and nw3s here who are like 5'11+ :lol:

also post your reply on the thread i made about him, nothing about his rant was misogynistic and i dont wanna slander my incel brotha that way.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

An animal shouting at a bunch of other animals, nothing weird to see here.

Added in 1 minute 58 seconds:
Also women are inferior to men on a physical, emotional, and intellectual level, but they're not worthless unless they're human cattle.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
really? 5 foot nothing and you dont feel empathy or sympathy? and i havent read about his past and i wudnt be surprised if what you said was true . . . but come on at his height i dont blame him for having these issues. this is actually (FINALLY) someone who has it worse than me . instead of all the nw2s and nw3s here who are like 5'11+ :lol:

also post your reply on the thread i made about him, nothing about his rant was misogynistic and i dont wanna slander my incel brotha that way.
Where did I call him misogynistic?
And I’m posting ‘here’ if admin wants to move it he can.

If you slander him he will probably be thankful as it will get him more attention as that’s what it seems he’s been after for a while.

Added in 56 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
An animal shouting at a bunch of other animals, nothing weird to see here.

Added in 1 minute 58 seconds:
Also women are inferior to men on a physical, emotional, and intellectual level, but they're not worthless unless they're human cattle.
Are you trying to tell us you have a human-cow kink fetish?

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Where did I call him misogynistic?
And I’m posting ‘here’ if admin wants to move it he can.

If you slander him he will probably be thankful as it will get him more attention as that’s what it seems he’s been after for a while.
lol really doing whatever you can to make him look bad . normie women smdh. just admit you hate ugly low status men. its the lying about it that makes us mad, not really the fact of it

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Are you trying to tell us you have a human-cow kink fetish?
No, i'm trying to tell you that if i had it in my power, i would send everyone of you to live inside cages for the rest of your lives like where all animals should be.

You think this is offensive ? Well i wasn't the one to actually call you animals, i was trying to convince you otherwise, but your inferior brains couldn't comprehend anything other than what you've been forced to believe since birth. You humiliate yourselves with your own tongues, so don't expect any respect from me anymore.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
No, i'm trying to tell you that if i had it in my power, i would send everyone of you to live inside cages for the rest of your lives like where all animals should be.

You think this is offensive ? Well i wasn't the one to actually call you animals, i was trying to convince you otherwise, but your inferior brains couldn't comprehend anything other than what you've been forced to believe since birth. You humiliate yourselves with your own tongues, so don't expect any respect from me anymore.
Huh?

Added in 4 minutes 21 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
lol really doing whatever you can to make him look bad . normie women smdh. just admit you hate ugly low status men. its the lying about it that makes us mad, not really the fact of it
Again, it’s the facts that make him look bad in my eyes.

I hope you never sit on a jury because you really don’t seem interested to seperate your emotions from facts.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago

You scare me.
A permaban is the only correct course of action here @Admin

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
4 months ago
The fear that it might have been licked by one of those people?

:pepeclown:
These people should go to jail for a few months.

Added in 15 minutes :
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
While I don't 'agree' with his behavior in that video per se, I kinda agree with you here, and I feel bad for him. He must have had a lot of anger built up and all it took was for one little comment to set him off.
The amount of BS he has to deal with from people on probably a daily basis due to his height is something most of us can't comprehend. Being a legit manlet is dating on extremely hard mode, in addition to having to endure ridicule and not being taken seriously by people.
To make matters worse for this guy, he's also balding, and doesn't have many redeeming features. How people are laughing at him in the video when he's angry and asking them to ''step outside'' is showing that because of his size, he poses no threat to them even if angry. That probably makes him feel even worse.
At least he has something of an option for his height issues.

https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-e ... ngthening/

In HairLossTalk there was a big discussion about short people so I googled "options for short people" and came across this surgery.

Insurance doesn't cover it and it can be expensive. And you can only add so many inches in order to maintain an overall proportion-appropriate look. A typical person can gain 3 - 4 inches with this procedure but some people have gained as much as 6 inches. If he's one of the lucky ones who can gain 6 inches that would rescue him from the midget look. Even if he only gained 3 or 4 inches that would improve his situation some. If you go into the link there' are nifty before-and-after pics of a man standing next to his wife. The change is dramatic.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Someone in the comments kindly made a note of his meltdowns, from flicking through the rest he doesn't interact with people well even when he's trying to be friendly, and has a really bad sense of humour.

But meltdowns:

12:48
30:52
31:53
34:21
35:52
38:02

I'm only on the first one and it's already getting so hard to feel sorry for this guy, I have to watch more but from the comments and the articles I read, basically he's doing his best to get in any altercation and is quickly ready to record it with all sorts of accusations. He said a store clerk asked him his height? I know it's not beyond the realms of possibility but I've already seen that clip from another video, and it just seems so unlikely. (Edit: it may have happened, I'm not even sure now, at first he's apologising so I assume he did it, then I start to think as he says go to the police station, he might have been apologising at first just to end it)

And the one I'm currently watching (first one from 12:48) where he's accusing a guy of owing him $1500, in the middle of it all he suddenly says "you can keep your $300 I owe you.." and the guy says "you owe me way more than that" to which he explodes even more. Ok so this interaction alone is confusing and suspicious-

-Who would claim someone owes them $1500 if they already owe that person $300? Wouldn't you just call it $1200? So by saying the guy can keep the $300 it's like, now he's haggling.

-From how that guy is talking to the police on the phone I think it's a fake interaction, this is either because he knows Bagel Boss is wrong to be claiming anything so by pretending to get the police involved it will scare him away, or they're both guilty in some way but he still hopes threatening the action of police will have the desired effect.

-Bagel Boss says a lot of things that don't make any sense, and all in the same breath "I don't wanna hear your fuckin mouth where's my money?!"

-Within moments of saying he actually owed him $300 at some point (which could mean that even if he's telling the truth about being owed $1500 or $1200, at an earlier point he was actually indebted to the other guy) Bagel Boss is then saying "I don't owe you shit" which is kinda suspicious? He mentions at another point he was owed $900 which took weeks longer to be paid out, so I guess at that point the $300 Bagel Boss owed wasn't relevant?

-It goes on too long to go through everything but later at 23:05 (this is hilarious) he says the guy ghosted him, so Bagel Boss blocked him?! Does he know what ghosting is? But even funnier, he says a moment later he waited 15 minutes before blocking him.

I felt sorry for him at first and I'm sure he actually does get women smirking at him and laughing (in the bagel video itself there's a ridiculous laugh from a woman serving him after she sarcastically tells him to have a nice day, completely uncalled for)

But he's clearly an asshole and a total retard, and he would be in any shape or form but being extreme manlet has made him worse. He's clearly a manipulating cunt as well, so in a way, at least his midget stature and resulting anger issues, has given out a clear warning sign to others around him.

Imagine if he was a tall Chad, the damage someone with this mindset could do.

Edit: Also, from seeing him and his friends, God it's all so depressing, and seeing the things and comments they crack up at. Probably the best representation of this is at 47:10.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago

Someone in the comments kindly made a note of his meltdowns, from flicking through the rest he doesn't interact with people well even when he's trying to be friendly, and has a really bad sense of humour.

But meltdowns:

I'm only on the first one and it's already getting so hard to feel sorry for this guy, I have to watch more but from the comments and the articles I read, basically he's doing his best to get in any altercation and is quickly ready to record it with all sorts of accusations. He said a store clerk asked him his height? I know it's not beyond the realms of possibility but I've already seen that clip from another video, and it just seems so unlikely. (Edit: it may have happened, I'm not even sure now, at first he's apologising so I assume he did it, then I start to think as he says go to the police station, he might have been apologising at first just to end it)

And the one I'm currently watching (first one from 12:48) where he's accusing a guy of owing him $1500, in the middle of it all he suddenly says "you can keep your $300 I owe you.." and the guy says "you owe me way more than that" to which he explodes even more. Ok so this interaction alone is confusing and suspicious-

-Who would claim someone owes them $1500 if they already owe that person $300? Wouldn't you just call it $1200? So by saying the guy can keep the $300 it's like, now he's haggling.

-From how that guy is talking to the police on the phone I think it's a fake interaction, this is either because he knows Bagel Boss is wrong to be claiming anything so by pretending to get the police involved it will scare him away, or they're both guilty in some way but he still hopes threatening the action of police will have the desired effect.

-Bagel Boss says a lot of things that don't make any sense, and all in the same breath "I don't wanna hear your fuckin mouth where's my money?!"

-Within moments of saying he actually owed him $300 at some point (which could mean that even if he's telling the truth about being owed $1500 or $1200, at an earlier point he was actually indebted to the other guy) Bagel Boss is then saying "I don't owe you shit" which is kinda suspicious? He mentions at another point he was owed $900 which took weeks longer to be paid out, so I guess at that point the $300 Bagel Boss owed wasn't relevant?

-It goes on too long to go through everything but later at 23:05 (this is hilarious) he says the guy ghosted him, so Bagel Boss blocked him?! Does he know what ghosting is? But even funnier, he says a moment later he waited 15 minutes before blocking him.

I felt sorry for him at first and I'm sure he actually does get women smirking at him and laughing (in the bagel video itself there's a ridiculous laugh from a woman serving him after she sarcastically tells him to have a nice day, completely uncalled for)

But he's clearly an asshole and a total retard, and he would be in any shape or form but being extreme manlet has made him worse. He's clearly a manipulating cunt as well, so in a way, at least his midget stature and resulting anger issues, has given out a clear warning sign to others around him.

Edit: Also, from seeing him and his friends, God it's all so depressing, and seeing the things and comments they crack up at. Probably the best representation of this is at 47:10.

Great post!

This was my impression as well but you really expanded on your thoughts and his behavior.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago

But meltdowns:

You should be a lawyer.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago

But meltdowns:

If the Pakistani store clerk really did ask him his height when he arrived at the counter to pay for his stuff that's totally inappropriate. He should be fired but if the other guy in the store is his boss he won't get fired because the boss is in on the big joke to make fun of the guy for being short. And in this situation the short guy looks like the jerk because there's 2 guys laughing at him so the majority of people in the scene are laughing at the one guy but the reality is that it is probably the two guys, who are the majority of people in the scene, who are the real jerks. And the cops don't really count because they didn't arrive until after the short guy got all worked up. The cops never needed to be called because the 2 jerks should have just processed the short guy without ridiculing him because he's short.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
Great post!

This was my impression as well but you really expanded on your thoughts and his behavior.
I'm not 100% convinced that this video shows him to be a bad guy or that he owes anyone anything or that anyone owes him anything. I can't tell what to make of his meltdowns and I don't have enough background material to make fair judgments about him or the situations in the video. And neither do you?