Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

The main issue with religion is that there should be one truth. People who are Christians believe in the same god, therefore there should be one interpretation. That is where the logic breaks down. The Klu Klux Klan is a Christian organization. How can their beliefs be so opposite with other Christians?
Think happy thoughts.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
If white people should rule supreme in their own countries, what will you do with the non-white people? Drive them out, you said so yourself, and if they refuse? Well, one can only guess.
Denmark recently stepped up education to migrants about their repatriation program in which they will PAY you to leave Denmark. If you'd bothered to watch Borderless or the like, there's no shortage of migrants who WANT to go back.

As for the ones who refuse, they are sent back by force.

It won't be the first time it's happened in history.
Admin wrote:
5 months ago
It's no joke, to me, the Christian framework is absolutely correct and a dead-on description of the way reality is structured.
The Christian framework suffers from the problem that it is universally inclusive and demands greater devotion to it, its idols, its churches, etc. than to one's own people.

That is why it has become an effective weapon against western civilization.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Denmark recently stepped up education to migrants about their repatriation program in which they will PAY you to leave Denmark. If you'd bothered to watch Borderless or the like, there's no shortage of migrants who WANT to go back.

As for the ones who refuse, they are sent back by force.

It won't be the first time it's happened in history.

The Christian framework suffers from the problem that it is universally inclusive and demands greater devotion to it, its idols, its churches, etc. than to one's own people.

That is why it has become an effective weapon against western civilization.
I was not talking about the illegal immigrants, and I watched Borderless. I want them to go back too, for their own good.

I know what you mean about Christianity, but of course, Christians who let themselves be devoured overlook some of its core tenets, mainly that compassion should be counterbalanced with justice, and the fact that you have to follow a country's law and honor its leaders (which should be its people).

I see mellow liberals scream "no one is illegal, we're all human beings!" on Facebook. They have the hierarchy upside down, yes we're all human beings, but the laws of a country come before that fact, otherwise chaos will be ushered on said country.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
I was not talking about the illegal immigrants
The immigrants I speak of, are not illegal.

Most of those people are there fully-legal. Asylum claims are legal. Or, it is legalized illegal immigration; which is actually a real thing now. Because the establishment openly supports your replacement.

Legal immigration is a bigger problem than illegal anyway. Legal immigration is the same demographic shift, just slower

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

Speaking of western civilization without Christianity might not actually make sense. I'm open to a discussion about it, but the way that I lean is that the west cannot survive without Christianity, as that is how it was constituted.

Most history books will define the west as the fusion of Greco-Roman and Judeo-Christian influences, though personally I would also include paganistic influences. They're not as visible right now, but they formed the bedrock of a lot of Northern European civilizations that were not part of Rome, such as the ancestors of the Scandinavians, the British, the Irish, the Germans, etc.

Regardless, Christianity was essential to the formation and development of the west at virtually every stage for the past 2,000 years. It allowed Emperor Constantine to bring unity to what was a failing Empire in ~330 AD, when he converted to Christianity. It facilitated a sense of unity among a disparate peoples. Later on, it allowed the European countries to work together when they were facing annihilation due to the rise of Islam. The Crusades were motivated in large by Christianity. Subsequent to that, countries were defined by the establishment of national churches. Separately, the United States was founded on principles of religious liberty, which meant that no one Christian Church would be primary over the others.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
but the way that I lean is that the west cannot survive without Christianity, as that is how it was constituted.

Most history books will define the west as the fusion of Greco-Roman and Judeo-Christian influences, though personally I would also include paganistic influences. They're not as visible right now, but they formed the bedrock of a lot of Northern European civilizations that were not part of Rome, such as the ancestors of the Scandinavians, the British, the Irish, the Germans, etc.
None of those things define the west.

The west is defined by western people. The Europeans who built it, regardless of what they believed in. And what they believe in has changed dramatically over their history.

The west existed, as you pointed out, even in pagan times. The middle ages certainly wouldn't have been exactly the same without Christianity, but the concepts of feudalism, knights, etc. and technology were pretty much directly lifted from Rome...ideas that existed long before Constantine or Charlemagne. It may have taken on a different form without Christian influence, but it's definitely debatable by how much. Many works of art and architecture inspired by Christianity wouldn't exist, though.

The countries of Europe have gone from being iron-age pagans, to Feudal and Renaissance catholics, to atheist democracies or communist regimes suffering all the woes of modernity.

They survived all of them because the race remained. Scandinavia went from pagan vikings with their own system of Jarls and Thrals to being some of the most devote Christian nations in history (Carolean army, anyone?) to the sad state they're in today. Why? Again, because they're still descendants of those Germanic tribes dating back to the time of the vikings and beyond.

Today, they are in serious decline in both culture and number. Especially number. The reason is not because they abandoned Christianity, but because they are becoming minorities in their own homes — their homeland, with those thousands of years of history, culture and people, is being just given away to a completely different race.

Not long ago, most people in England shared a common ancestor about 3 centuries before their birth. Today, especially in London, you rarely find someone who was even born there; likely not even in England.

This is why the west cannot survive without ethno-nationalism — whatever else we believe in is irrelevant; but a drop in the bucket of history. All that matters, is that we are still here, and we still have our homes.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
The main issue with religion is that there should be one truth. People who are Christians believe in the same god, therefore there should be one interpretation. That is where the logic breaks down. The Klu Klux Klan is a Christian organization. How can their beliefs be so opposite with other Christians?
The core beliefs can never be that different, Christianity broke down in three main subgroups: Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant, and with each step losing its mystical practices (like meditation, yeah it's not only Buddhists who have that :p), spreading the idea that you can be a Christian by just reading the Bible and just reflecting on it in your own head.

That was wrong, and we can see how much the Protestant churches have fragmented more and more during the last decades, the same thing happened to the Catholic Church but the damage was more limited. I'm Catholic because it doesn't make much sense to be an Orthodox in the West but at the same time, I'm retrieving the mystical practices from the Orthodox Church.

Other than that, the discordances between the multitude of Christian are quite tiny and it always saddens me when I see Christians from one Church painting another Church as being pure evil or something, it's silly. In doubt, return to the Bible and there's actually not that much room for interpretation if you take it as a whole and read it as it was intended, as a way to describe the way our world works on a metaphysical level, teaching us what's the meaning of the way reality is unfolding and how we should live in it.

The Klu Klux Klan is certainly not a Christian organization. Besides freedom, equality and responsibility, if you strip Christianity naked and look at its very heart, you'll find that its main message is that the key to redeem the world is love (and yes, I know how naive this sounds), even for the person who hates you with all their heart and persecutes you. So yeah, with that in mind, I don't see how the Klu Klux Klan can be Christian.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
5 months ago
These people with the cameras, they don’t understand when someone is like this, just get your shit and leave.
People are filming everything nowadays, including fatal accidents or posting murders online. It's an epidemic. :cry:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
None of those things define the west.

The west is defined by western people. The Europeans who built it, regardless of what they believed in. And what they believe in has changed dramatically over their history.

The west existed, as you pointed out, even in pagan times. The middle ages certainly wouldn't have been exactly the same without Christianity, but the concepts of feudalism, knights, etc. and technology were pretty much directly lifted from Rome...ideas that existed long before Constantine or Charlemagne. It may have taken on a different form without Christian influence, but it's definitely debatable by how much. Many works of art and architecture inspired by Christianity wouldn't exist, though.

The countries of Europe have gone from being iron-age pagans, to Feudal and Renaissance catholics, to atheist democracies or communist regimes suffering all the woes of modernity.

They survived all of them because the race remained. Scandinavia went from pagan vikings with their own system of Jarls and Thrals to being some of the most devote Christian nations in history (Carolean army, anyone?) to the sad state they're in today. Why? Again, because they're still descendants of those Germanic tribes dating back to the time of the vikings and beyond.

Today, they are in serious decline in both culture and number. Especially number. The reason is not because they abandoned Christianity, but because they are becoming minorities in their own homes — their homeland, with those thousands of years of history, culture and people, is being just given away to a completely different race.

Not long ago, most people in England shared a common ancestor about 3 centuries before their birth. Today, especially in London, you rarely find someone who was even born there; likely not even in England.

This is why the west cannot survive without ethno-nationalism — whatever else we believe in is irrelevant; but a drop in the bucket of history. All that matters, is that we are still here, and we still have our homes.
It would do you some good to open a history book at one point. You assume that you were born knowing a lot, but you were not, and that leads you to make many errors.

Here's a good example:
The west existed, as you pointed out, even in pagan times.

Sure -- the geographic entity known as "Europe" was there. But there was no shared sense of nationhood or communal identity between Celts and Greeks, or between the Phoenicans and Visigoths. That came much later, gradually, overtime, and it was largely due to Christianity that this shared sense of identity was developed.

Here's a map of the Roman Empire at its peak under Emperor Trajan, it does not correspond to what you or anybody else currently refers to as "the west":
And you know what's weird to think about? For as much as you talk about "the west this, the west that", I'm skeptical that you've ever looked up at that map on your own and seriously studied how it came to be.

You cannot truly love that which you do not remotely understand. You're mostly just projecting what you want to be true onto the world, rather than taking the world it is. It's ok in the sense that you're not the first person to make that mistake, but it will prevent you from genuinely understanding much at all.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
You cannot truly love that which you do not remotely understand. You're mostly just projecting what you want to be true onto the world, rather than taking the world it is. It's ok in the sense that you're not the first person to make that mistake, but it will prevent you from genuinely understanding much at all.
Western Civilization is the greco-roman civilizations of classical antiquity and the other European nations into the middle ages and renaissance. These were also the most powerful Christian nations that ever existed. There is no one who isn't Jewish or a shabbos goy like Fred that will argue otherwise.

They also, as I've pointed out to you and you handwaved, are largely descended from the same common ancestors, have deeply-connected ancestral histories, and are phenotypically and linguistically very similar.
Do you really not see your own implications from this stupid map?

You're suggesting that all of those regions that Rome conquered outside of Europe are "western civilization" too simply because its border stretched there, but fail to explain what it was BEFORE and AFTER then? You're saying Arabia and part of Mesopotamia are "western" too just because at one point the fucking Roman (and even Hellenic) empires conqueror territories there? By that logic, India is a "western" country too, same with south africa, simply because they were once listed as British or other European territories on a map. Was India western too even before the British showed up?

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find very many Indians or Arabs who'd agree with that assessment. Is Greece a part of "Western Asia" just because it was once under Ottoman rule? Same with Hungary? I don't think you'd find many ethnic Greeks or Hungarians that feel that way. In fact, I know they wouldn't. You might try listening to Greeks like this well-educated Greek girl

But hey, you're the guy who tried to feed everyone a pro-race mixing line of bullshit around a paper that examined genetic diversity WITHIN ethnic groups instead of across them; you've prove to us how reliable of a scientist you are.

When you Google "western civilization", and keep in mind Google is a Jewish company, it only shows the works of European countries. Castles, longboats, renaissance art, orchestral music, the Parthenon, democracy, etc. Because every idiot knows THAT is what "western civilization" is and the only reason similar or outright the same imagery and ideas wound up in places like Egypt or Syria, is because WESTERN PEOPLE conquered them and settled, bringing aspects of their homes with them so that they would feel more AT home. But Ancient Egypt was not "western" just because Ptolemy and Rome once ruled it and it's geographically west of central Asia.

Fuck, even wikipedia (a Jewish company) lists it as "Western/European" culture

Instead of opening history books and scouring them for maps of the Roman empire you can use to try and bullshit everyone into thinking that Palestine or Syria are cut from the same cloth as Germany and France or Italy and Greece, try using logic — the mother of all knowledge.

If western civilization is that of Europe's, which was built and inhabited by ethnic Europeans, than anything originating from non-European civilizations is not "western". Therefore, non-European ethnic groups are not "western" either. If western people no longer populate western civilization in any significant number, then it can no longer be rightly called "western civilization" as it has been overtaken by people from other civilizations. Kinda like how North America was completely taken over by Europeans. I don't know what the Natives referred to their homes as before we showed up, but I do know that there are now only remnants of their civilization here.

Simple.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Western Civilization is the greco-roman civilizations of classical antiquity and the other European nations into the middle ages and renaissance. These were also the most powerful Christian nations that ever existed. There is no one who isn't Jewish or a shabbos goy like Fred that will argue otherwise.

They also, as I've pointed out to you and you handwaved, are largely descended from the same common ancestors, have deeply-connected ancestral histories, and are phenotypically and linguistically very similar.

Do you really not see your own implications from this stupid map?

You're suggesting that all of those regions that Rome conquered outside of Europe are "western civilization" too simply because its border stretched there, but fail to explain what it was BEFORE and AFTER then? You're saying Arabia and part of Mesopotamia are "western" too just because at one point the fucking Roman (and even Hellenic) empires conqueror territories there? By that logic, India is a "western" country too, same with south africa, simply because they were once listed as British or other European territories on a map. Was India western too even before the British showed up?

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find very many Indians or Arabs who'd agree with that assessment. Is Greece a part of "Western Asia" just because it was once under Ottoman rule? Same with Hungary? I don't think you'd find many ethnic Greeks or Hungarians that feel that way. In fact, I know they wouldn't. You might try listening to Greeks like this well-educated Greek girl

But hey, you're the guy who tried to feed everyone a pro-race mixing line of bullshit around a paper that examined genetic diversity WITHIN ethnic groups instead of across them; you've prove to us how reliable of a scientist you are.

When you Google "western civilization", and keep in mind Google is a Jewish company, it only shows the works of European countries. Castles, longboats, renaissance art, orchestral music, the Parthenon, democracy, etc. Because every idiot knows THAT is what "western civilization" is and the only reason similar or outright the same imagery and ideas wound up in places like Egypt or Syria, is because WESTERN PEOPLE conquered them and settled, bringing aspects of their homes with them so that they would feel more AT home. But Ancient Egypt was not "western" just because Ptolemy and Rome once ruled it and it's geographically west of central Asia.

Fuck, even wikipedia (a Jewish company) lists it as "Western/European" culture

Instead of opening history books and scouring them for maps of the Roman empire you can use to try and bullshit everyone into thinking that Palestine or Syria are cut from the same cloth as Germany and France or Italy and Greece, try using logic — the mother of all knowledge.

If western civilization is that of Europe's, which was built and inhabited by ethnic Europeans, than anything originating from non-European civilizations is not "western". Therefore, non-European ethnic groups are not "western" either. If western people no longer populate western civilization in any significant number, then it can no longer be rightly called "western civilization" as it has been overtaken by people from other civilizations. Kinda like how North America was completely taken over by Europeans. I don't know what the Natives referred to their homes as before we showed up, but I do know that there are now only remnants of their civilization here.

Simple.
As always, you have missed the point due to your limited knowledge.

The successful application of logic, in real life, is correlated with your ability to interpret facts. Since you lack those -- a curious choice -- you end up reaching wrong conclusions regardless of any underlying logical reasoning which you may have.

1) All general textbooks, those written by Jews or otherwise, on Western Civilization will include substantial mentions of Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, etc. Though those geographical regions are not technically part of the west today, their influences have inextricably tied into western history. You can read the Wikipedia entry, or even the Conservapedia entry, on Mesopotamia and see for yourself.

2) Egypt is not part of the west today -- which was part of the point that you missed. The point that I was making is that Christianity has been essential to the development of the West. One of the examples of that, which I mentioned, was surviving the rise of Islam. The European countries were able to survive that, they had extra time, a geographic barrier, and Christianity provided the unity necessary to cement a common front. The Middle Eastern and North African countries did not. Today they are for the most part not Christian, and not Western. If Turkey, let's say, had never been conquered by the Caliphates, it would be part of the West. Istanbul, by the way, was once called Constantinople.

I recently looked up the ancestry of the Pharaohs. They have DNA for some of them. I was wondering which ethnic group they're most associated with. Though they don't perfectly correlate with any one of today's ethnic groups, they are apparently closest to Greece/Turkey. So even by your definition, ancient Egypt (which I referred to) was part of the West.

Anyway, if not Christianity, the entirety of Europe would have been conquered by the Caliphates, and the concept of "Western civilization" would have lost its prior meaning.

I had not said anything about modern Egypt, but now that I think about it, your assumption that I had reveals some of your ignorance.

3) Nobody of sound mind buys into your "ethnicity is everything" theory. It's a very childish notion, demonstrably incorrect, and ignores the fact that genetics and gene-environment interactions remain poorly understood even by expert researchers.

In any case, given that you don't actually understand the genetic correlations that you discuss, you cannot competently use them. As evidence of this, I'll point out that you have consistently failed to adequately qualify and quantify your points.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
Manlet Bagel Man rants about womens blatant heightism and gets called a misogynist, gets tackled even if he pose no threat of violence, and mocked across multiple platforms by millions all over the world, people even attempt to doxx him to try to ruin his life.

This man has been bullied his entire life, no prospects of dating a woman ever, and worst of all figuratively no one is able to sympathize with him instead he's being gas lighted instead of receiving honesty. Of course he's going to lash out, and all that was needed in that situation was one person who could deescalate the situation. Instead people laugh at him untill some bloated white knight tackles him when all he did was yell.

It just goes to show that if you've got inferior genetics as a man you're nothing but a cog in society whose only purpose is to serve, and if you dare to speak up against it you'll be demonized.

Manlet Bagel Man is a hero daring to stand up for himself and every other manlet.
:thumbup: People are so angry at him because he is pointing out their hypocrisy and superficiality. Nothing about what he said was misogynist, nor was he insulting anyone. At most he assumed the female workers were laughing at him (which would be fairly likely to be honest).

Obviously I can really relate to him and I myself have had a few public freakouts. I would have given him a hug and been the hero to calm him down :cry: .Still think it wasn't right for him to yell at everyone though and that he is likely mentally ill . However it would be for good reason, like a veteran that has developed PTSD.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
5 months ago
Manlet Bagel Man rants about womens blatant heightism and gets called a misogynist, gets tackled even if he pose no threat of violence, and mocked across multiple platforms by millions all over the world, people even attempt to doxx him to try to ruin his life.

This man has been bullied his entire life, no prospects of dating a woman ever, and worst of all figuratively no one is able to sympathize with him instead he's being gas lighted instead of receiving honesty. Of course he's going to lash out, and all that was needed in that situation was one person who could deescalate the situation. Instead people laugh at him untill some bloated white knight tackles him when all he did was yell.

It just goes to show that if you've got inferior genetics as a man you're nothing but a cog in society whose only purpose is to serve, and if you dare to speak up against it you'll be demonized.

Manlet Bagel Man is a hero daring to stand up for himself and every other manlet.
While I don't 'agree' with his behavior in that video per se, I kinda agree with you here, and I feel bad for him. He must have had a lot of anger built up and all it took was for one little comment to set him off.
The amount of BS he has to deal with from people on probably a daily basis due to his height is something most of us can't comprehend. Being a legit manlet is dating on extremely hard mode, in addition to having to endure ridicule and not being taken seriously by people.
To make matters worse for this guy, he's also balding, and doesn't have many redeeming features. How people are laughing at him in the video when he's angry and asking them to ''step outside'' is showing that because of his size, he poses no threat to them even if angry. That probably makes him feel even worse.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
While I don't 'agree' with his behavior in that video per se, I kinda agree with you here, and I feel bad for him. He must have had a lot of anger built up and all it took was for one little comment to set him off.
The amount of BS he has to deal with from people on probably a daily basis due to his height is something most of us can't comprehend. Being a legit manlet is dating on extremely hard mode, in addition to having to endure ridicule and not being taken seriously by people.
To make matters worse for this guy, he's also balding, and doesn't have many redeeming features. How people are laughing at him in the video when he's angry and asking them to ''step outside'' is showing that because of his size, he poses no threat to them even if angry. That probably makes him feel even worse.

I feel sorry (if) he’s mentally ill but they just did a local news report on him... Seems he’s been at this for a while causing scenes in businesses but he’s the one usually doing the recording and posting it on social media. He has a pattern of behavior.

He’s enjoying the limelight. In fact he’s courted it with a YouTube channel before this incident. He’s not an innocent in this in my opinion.

It’s possibele he played it up when they started recording because he knew he could do something with it. He’s currently trying to sell bagel men T shirts with his image on them.

Maybe he’s been hoping for something like this to happen. Those YT people can make a lot of money i was told.

SmootheSailing
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: minoxidil + Nizoral

Post by SmootheSailing » 4 months ago

I feel bad for the guy, and he seems to have some issues outside of his physical ones, but fucking hell he has some balls. He has the I-don't-give-af attitude that likely came from a well-it-can't-get-any-worse mentality.