Forbidden history : the existence of giants - part 1

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Forbidden history : the existence of giants - part 1

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
:sick:

Triple upvote from cuckg says it all

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
I wonder how big his dong was. It must have been legendary.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I'm going to delay the part 2 of the giants since it's too boring to keep posting about the same topic twice in a row, and i'm going to talk in the next thread about aliens, demons, magick, occultism, Kabbalah, Sufism and Sirius star.
I think the next topic you should talk about is Satanism. For some reason, there has always
been an interest in that.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 12 hours ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
I'm no expert, but the Giants draft pick made a lot of news this year... they picked QB Daniel Jones at #6 and were much mocked for it. There were also racial overtones to the criticism because they picked a white QB over at least a couple of black QBs who were much better rated. Their current QB is old (relatively speaking) so there's a question about who will start, the kid with a lot to prove or the veteran. Sports drama.

Favorites to win it all next year are the Patriots (of course) and the Chiefs, with their super-prodigy QB Patrick Mahomes. I would say a wild card who could end up winning it all are the Browns... great young QB and just traded for a fantastic receiver.
With your prompting, I've actually done a bit of research on this Daniel Jones quarterback controversy.

It seems every NFL commentator, on ESPN at least, has only disparaging things to say about the Giants using the sixth pick in the NFL draft to take this Jones kid.
I love stories like this because, as an Australian (we love an underdog), I'm now naturally inclined to root for this beleaguered rookie.
I hope he surpasses Eli Manning as the starting QB early in the season, then goes on to claim rookie of the year honors.

Go son!
embrace pansexuality