Atheism destroyed society

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Atheism destroyed society

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

Atheists are like the most ironic, hypocritical group to ever exist in human history.

First, when you talk with an atheist about a conspiracy like flat earth, freemasonry or whatever, he'll ALWAYS laugh at it and mock it and call you "a conspiractard loooooooooooooool" and how you're so retarded for using your brain and questioning everything.

While on the other hand, that dumb atheist doesn't realize that he believes in a much bigger conspiracy, that religion "is a way to control the masses". Apparently, being told to act like a human being, not an animal, is controlling to atheists, but whatever. Do you seriously believe that those thousands of prophets, hundreds of thousands of priests and close followers, the millions of people who lived in their time, witnessed their miracles and wrote tons of book about them, all of those people were conspiring to hide the truth ? If that's the case, why don't you believe that freemasons are also conspiring to hide the truth ? At least freemasons have evidence to back their conspiracy, but the other shit is just an empty assumption that should be thrown in the trash.

They're also stupid enough to think that the people who built things like the pyramids, stonehenge and all those wonders and established unbelievable empires that they can't even hope to achieve it in a thousand years, were just stupid enough to draw some random people with animals heads and worship them for absolutely no reason at all.

Yup, sounds convincing.

They believe religion is a "cope", which is a really dumb argument. It's like people back then thought "you know what ? Death even though we don't know what will happen after it sounds so terrifying! I have a better idea, let's make it when you die instead of sleeping forever, you go to ETERNAL hell and be tortured forever, so that we feel better about death. How smart of us!". Also by the same logic, i can say that atheists cope with their fear of hell by atheism since they sleep better at night than religious people for that matter, also even if we assume it's a cope, being a cope doesn't mean it's not true or false, there's literally no argument here at all except atheists saying dumb shit like always.

They also make fun of what religious people believe for how impossible and illogical it is, when they believe in something that is as impossible and illogical if not more, but not only that, at least religious people believe that those things were created by an all powerful creator, but those atheists believe they just came out of nothing for no fucking reason at all except, why not ?

They make fun of religious people for how they follow their priests or rabbis or whatever, when they do exactly the same thing with scientists. Scientists say a bunch of horseshit, but it'll be accepted immediately because it's said by a scientist.

Atheism has destroyed society. The declining of morals, the degeneracy, people acting like animals, suicide and depression epidemic, people filled with negative energy and have 0 spirituality, people are apathetic since they think everything is meaningless anyways, etc. Tons of issues because of a false, unproven, destructive, stupid ideology that was created to make people act like animals and be easily controlled.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Atheism destroyed society

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

So you want atheists and agnostics to respect you and what you worship, but you don’t feel the need to respect how we feel or think, not having any idea our specific backgrounds or life experience?

So are you a narcissist?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Partly true but there's no need to swing the other way and become a religious fundamentalist that cannot trust anything about the material and secular world.

The fundamental mistake the West started making was to start entertaining the thought that humans could come up with a surefire way to make sense of the totality (key word) of being, remove that annoying mystery of creation that religions often mention.

It started in the 11th century and ended with totalitarian ideologies, and we're currently seeing that in the aftermath of those, we haven't learned our lesson as a society, as politics have become the new religion for a lot of people, especially on the left.

I myself have gone through the whole cycle in my personal life, inevitably hitting a wall at that time I was trying to make sense of the world without religion. Since jumping with both feet into the Christian story, life, how the world works, everything now make much more sense overall.

As an atheist, I ultimately wanted to be my own God, I wanted to believe I could make the rules for myself and shape my life in any way I wanted. This is what many people still believe in the West, leading to a deterioration of the moral fabric of our society.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
So you want atheists and agnostics to respect you and what you worship, but you don’t feel the need to respect how we feel or think, not having any idea our specific backgrounds or life experience?

So are you a narcissist?
I wasn't talking about agnostics here, but atheists. 99% of atheist will never respect religion no matter what. Also why atheists are allowed to criticize religion and religious people all the time under freedom of speech, while i'm not allowed to criticize atheists and atheists ideology.

And no, i'm not a narcissist, i believe that many people are way better than me in different things in life, including that some atheists are smarter than me, and i also have no problems admitting defeat when i'm defeated.

Added in 2 minutes 42 seconds:
Admin wrote:
3 months ago
As an atheist, I ultimately wanted to be my own God, I wanted to believe I could make the rules for myself and shape my life in any way I wanted. This is what many people still believe in the West, leading to a deterioration of the moral fabric of our society.
There's a quote from an anime that describes something similar to that

“Humans who would dare to play God must pay a steep price for their arrogance. That is truth.”

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 3 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago

So are you a narcissist?
Exactly. While I don't believe he's a narcissist, I find it annoying when people hate on atheists all while expecting atheists to respect their religion.
I'm not exactly an atheist myself, I don't belong to a specific religion really but I do believe and hope that there is something bigger out there, that's what I cling to when times are hard and I need to gather strength.
But I have many friends who are 100% atheist and I've never tried to push religion or belief on them. I keep my beliefs very private and to myself. People can believe what they want for me as long as they respect that others might not share those beliefs.
I find it much more important to be a good person to people and animals in this life, than what might happen to me in the afterlife, if there is such a thing, which I hope there is.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
3 months ago
Exactly. While I don't believe he's a narcissist, I find it annoying when people hate on atheists all while expecting atheists to respect their religion.
I'm not exactly an atheist myself, I don't belong to a specific religion really but I do believe and hope that there is something bigger out there, that's what I cling to when times are hard and I need to gather strength.
But I have many friends who are 100% atheist and I've never tried to push religion or belief on them. I keep my beliefs very private and to myself. People can believe what they want for me as long as they respect that others might not share those beliefs.
I find it much more important to be a good person to people and animals in this life, than what might happen to me in the afterlife, if there is such a thing, which I hope there is.
I don't hate atheists and i don't think i care about them, i was just criticizing their ideology. I've also never pushed my beliefs on anyone, and i'll never do such thing, simply because my religion ordered me not to do so.

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."

"So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder. You are not over them a controller."

I'm just doing it to please Allah and because i want to save as many people as possible from hell, that's why i never asked anyone here for anything, not even upvotes.

And there will be an afterlife, i could bet my life on that a thousand times if i could. Unfortunately, it's literally going to be hell for most people who wasted their lives not caring about reaching the truth and God.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 3 months ago

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
3 months ago
What should that mean exactly ?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
3 months ago

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Athiesm has been all about the progression of mankind.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Atheists are like the most ironic, hypocritical group to ever exist in human history.

First, when you talk with an atheist about a conspiracy like flat earth, freemasonry or whatever, he'll ALWAYS laugh at it and mock it and call you "a conspiractard loooooooooooooool" and how you're so retarded for using your brain and questioning everything.

While on the other hand, that dumb atheist doesn't realize that he believes in a much bigger conspiracy, that religion "is a way to control the masses". Apparently, being told to act like a human being, not an animal, is controlling to atheists, but whatever. Do you seriously believe that those thousands of prophets, hundreds of thousands of priests and close followers, the millions of people who lived in their time, witnessed their miracles and wrote tons of book about them, all of those people were conspiring to hide the truth ? If that's the case, why don't you believe that freemasons are also conspiring to hide the truth ? At least freemasons have evidence to back their conspiracy, but the other shit is just an empty assumption that should be thrown in the trash.

They're also stupid enough to think that the people who built things like the pyramids, stonehenge and all those wonders and established unbelievable empires that they can't even hope to achieve it in a thousand years, were just stupid enough to draw some random people with animals heads and worship them for absolutely no reason at all.

Yup, sounds convincing.

They believe religion is a "cope", which is a really dumb argument. It's like people back then thought "you know what ? Death even though we don't know what will happen after it sounds so terrifying! I have a better idea, let's make it when you die instead of sleeping forever, you go to ETERNAL hell and be tortured forever, so that we feel better about death. How smart of us!". Also by the same logic, i can say that atheists cope with their fear of hell by atheism since they sleep better at night than religious people for that matter, also even if we assume it's a cope, being a cope doesn't mean it's not true or false, there's literally no argument here at all except atheists saying dumb shit like always.

They also make fun of what religious people believe for how impossible and illogical it is, when they believe in something that is as impossible and illogical if not more, but not only that, at least religious people believe that those things were created by an all powerful creator, but those atheists believe they just came out of nothing for no fucking reason at all except, why not ?

They make fun of religious people for how they follow their priests or rabbis or whatever, when they do exactly the same thing with scientists. Scientists say a bunch of horseshit, but it'll be accepted immediately because it's said by a scientist.

Atheism has destroyed society. The declining of morals, the degeneracy, people acting like animals, suicide and depression epidemic, people filled with negative energy and have 0 spirituality, people are apathetic since they think everything is meaningless anyways, etc. Tons of issues because of a false, unproven, destructive, stupid ideology that was created to make people act like animals and be easily controlled.
Your strategy lately on any particular topic is to simply throw out as many insane, inaccurate or irrelevant arguments as possible, thinking you win the arguments by default when in reality no reasonable person could be bothered to address or even consider them all.

Again, Freemasons are just nerdy incels who live with their mothers. Your freemasons conspiracy is easily the stupidest.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
Your strategy lately on any particular topic is to simply throw out as many insane, inaccurate or irrelevant arguments as possible, thinking you win the arguments by default when in reality no reasonable person could be bothered to address or even consider them all.

Again, Freemasons are just nerdy incels who live with their mothers. Your freemasons conspiracy is easily the stupidest.
This is the best response so far. Well said.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Funny, this Quillette article just appeared on my social media:

https://quillette.com/2018/12/27/from-a ... -religion/

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
Funny, this Quillette article just appeared on my social media:

https://quillette.com/2018/12/27/from-a ... -religion/
This is a great article, thank you for linking.

Though I do not believe in God, i do believe that by and large, man needs God. I've mentioned the sense of community before, but there's also the sense of meaning, order, and purpose that is provided for many people.

I don't know about ghosts, astrology, and the people who believe in them. I did believe in that stuff when I was 8 years old, and it scared the shit out of me.

I do think that science/politics can provide a dangerous substitute in some contexts.

This first occured to me in the context of neo-classical economics as advocated by Milton Friedman, Eugene Fama, etc, it's a nonsensical worldview meant to safeguard and even amplify existing power structures. A lot of economists are like priests, telling people to stay in their place because that is the natural order of things.

But the sane criticism has been applied to the current left, the idea being that SJW-ism is becoming a catechism, and it's hard to disagree. It provides identity, a moral framework, a sense of community (by getting up-votes on Twitter, etc) and a sense of self righteousness. Though no afterlife is explicitly mentioned, the term "progressive" assumes an arrow of history. Many - all? - progressives assume that they'll be vindicated in the long run.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
What should that mean exactly ?
Sometimes I worry about @That Guy. I do. I can't tell if he is trying to funny, or he is really a white supremecist. He actually dated a Jewish girl one time (wrote about it here). In fact, I even think he slept with her.