2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1955
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4328
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Admin » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Democracy is what got America (and everyone else) into this situation. It needs to be done away with at the soonest possible convenience.
I would upvote your post if it was not for that last sentence.

What do you think happens once all the power goes into the hands of an "enlightened" dictator or small group of people, scrap that, like they would share power amongst themselves, it always ends with a Hitler or a Stalin keeping the absolute power to himself.

And who would you like to see fill those shoes, someone who thinks like you I presume?

God help us.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Admin wrote:
4 months ago
I would upvote your post if it was not for that last sentence.

What do you think happens once all the power goes into the hands of an "enlightened" dictator or small group of people, scrap that, like they would share power amongst themselves, it always ends with a Hitler
It doesn't always end with a guy like Hitler, sadly.

Humans have lived under monarchies and such for most of our existence. Monarchies are good because they are most natural to how humans organize their societies. Our culture was at its absolute highest peaks — art, architecture, ideologically, religiously, the enlightenment, exploration, etc. — under monarchies. It's like an extended family, with the King being the grandfather figure at the top. It's in the King's best interest to leave the realm in the best possible state for his children to rule over. That benefits the lords and peasants as well, and for the same reasons.

This does not happen under any other kind of government, where mercenary politicians and complex oligarchies underneath them purely have profit and power as their only concerns. They loot the civilization, and then when their term is up, the torch gets passed to someone who just does the same thing. Democracy is just mob rule, and that mob can be (as they are now) subverted; democracy is essentially just rule by mass media. There's also the fact that the two-party system is more or less inevitable and both parties are infiltrated by people who share the same ideology.

So what's the solution to that Fred? Name me one that doesn't involved doing something anti-democratic to prevent this subversion and corruption?

Every Republic in history has had an expiry date; they don't last. Most of America's founding fathers knew this, and most of America's founding fathers thought democracy was a shit system as well.

It's peak NPC — people are so against authoritarian rule because it's "anti-freedom" even though your freedoms are always decided by the government and right now, we're approaching Soviet Union levels of freedom. You can't say X without fines, being banned from entire countries, deplatformed from global communications networks or doxed and attacked by AntiFa or BLM, Mastercard recently voted on whether or not you should be allowed to have a credit card if you're rightwing, and your country is being invaded against your will by the entire third-world.

But thank GOD we can vote for who brings that down upon us! Thank God we have freedom! We wouldn't want to be living in an awful authoritarian society where someone would be putting an end to this bullshit and putting US first instead of bringing in all these savages to rape our women and then pay for their stay on our taxes! We wouldn't want some autocracy that prevents corporations and companies from abusing and exploiting the rights of our own people! That's tyranny!

God help us all, indeed.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 729
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1479
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

SmootheSailing wrote:
4 months ago
Andrew Yang is by far my number one choice.

Watch his Joe Rogan if you haven’t.
He performed horribly in the debates. Going off on climate change and Russia which no one in his base gives a shit about was a disaster, and hardly going to win him more votes when the rest of the field are saying the same garbage.

I like him and his policies in general, but as a businessman he should understand how disastrous leftist climate policy is for energy prices in virtually every single Western country in the world, the way he brought it up even sounded disingenuous. He even raised his hand suggesting illegal immigrants should have free healthcare. Fucking ludicrous leaning towards open borders, against a wall when he’s proposing the biggest dollar increase in social benefits to the country in American history.

He’d still be my pick in terms of most interesting policy ideas, but quite honestly the guy would do better running for 2024 as a republican, dropping the climate bullshit, and running as a nationalist, certainly no healthcare for illegal immigrants.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
All of these people are bad. They're all hellbent on completely obliterating America.

Tucker, as usual, summed it up eloquently



Tucker needs to be president.

But that's not even an option, so Trump needs to win again, but not because he's a drastically better option (he's an Israeli puppet, hasn't built the wall, is giving jobs to foreigners, etc) but he isn't looking to take everyone's guns, he keeps the issues in the mainstream, and he's the only thing that isn't giving AntiFa a complete free pass to attack the public or arrest people for thought crime.

All that is going to change once a democrat takes office.

The Americans (and by extension Canadians) need another 4 years of Trump fucking around so that they can get ready for the coming civil conflict and/or to try and get someone who will actually do what Trump promised in power instead.

Democracy is what got America (and everyone else) into this situation. It needs to be done away with at the soonest possible convenience.
He should run for the Republican nomination for 2024. He 100% should be president.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
I like him and his policies in general, but as a businessman he should understand how disastrous leftist climate policy is for energy prices in virtually every single Western country in the world, the way he brought it up even sounded disingenuous. He even raised his hand suggesting illegal immigrants should have free healthcare. Fucking ludicrous leaning towards open borders, against a wall when he’s proposing the biggest dollar increase in social benefits to the country in American history.
He should probably also understand how disastrous UBIs are. The guy at the end of the day is just another globalist shill. At least he (feigned?) interest in raising the white birth rate, so that's good.
JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
He should run for the Republican nomination for 2024. He 100% should be president.


He shouldn't just be president, he should be fuhrer.

I really wonder if Trump is going to win in 2020. He's betrayed his base and attacks them.

I wonder if the demographics are even there anymore for him to win at all. Immigration hasn't slowed down these last four years, and the people who put him in power are dying off and not making babies.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 729
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1479
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
He should probably also understand how disastrous UBIs are. The guy at the end of the day is just another globalist shill. At least he (feigned?) interest in raising the white birth rate, so that's good.



He shouldn't just be president, he should be fuhrer.

I really wonder if Trump is going to win in 2020. He's betrayed his base and attacks them.

I wonder if the demographics are even there anymore for him to win at all. Immigration hasn't slowed down these last four years, and the people who put him in power are dying off and not making babies.
Depending on the candidate he's up against, I think he will still win for the reasons you mentioned.

"But that's not even an option, so Trump needs to win again, but not because he's a drastically better option (he's an Israeli puppet, hasn't built the wall, is giving jobs to foreigners, etc) but he isn't looking to take everyone's guns, he keeps the issues in the mainstream, and he's the only thing that isn't giving AntiFa a complete free pass to attack the public or arrest people for thought crime."

For me that's more than enough in comparison to the other side despite the shortcomings. On top of that in terms of the hilarity, the meme factor, successfully being the entertainer in chief I think he has largely appeased his base and done so very well. Ultimately even on the issues where he undelivered it at least appears as if he made a push towards them also, realistically at this point there's no viable means of fixing the laundry list of what you for example would want in the realms of constitutional viability.

I would personally prefer someone who honestly talks about the important issues and doesn't drag the country backwards at least even if they aren't solving all problems. Important to consider the fragmentation in the Democratic party in regards to Trumps chances as well, when he commands over 90% approval among Republicans.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1835
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4581
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

I'm not going to bet, but if I were, I would give Trump 67% chance or better to win next year.

That is because the Democrats have taken the wrong lessons from their 2016 election defeat. They blamed it on Russia, Comey, racism, sexism, etc and have made no effort to look inwards. The support for an open border and slavery reparations are not going to help them capture the center.

Warren, however, has many excellent economic policies. Getting corporate parasites curtailed in sectors such as health and education will go a long way toward healing the country.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 405
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 758
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by CaptainForehead » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
Kamala Harris played the race card:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... l-n1025656

Harris used busing to appeal to black people's sense of grievance.
Despicable of her to exploit blacks like this.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1267
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1490
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
I'm not going to bet, but if I were, I would give Trump 67% chance or better to win next year.

That is because the Democrats have taken the wrong lessons from their 2016 election defeat. They blamed it on Russia, Comey, racism, sexism, etc and have made no effort to look inwards. The support for an open border and slavery reparations are not going to help them capture the center.

Warren, however, has many excellent economic policies. Getting corporate parasites curtailed in sectors such as health and education will go a long way toward healing the country.
The Electoral College determines the next President, not the popular vote. If the popularity
vote won, we would of had Gore in 2000, and Hillary in 2016. She had three million more people vote for her.

This has always been the case. Trump will win the Electoral vote, regardless if he wins the popularity vote (and
he might, some supporters like the "Proud Boys" are very zealot Trump supporters).
Think happy thoughts.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 405
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 758
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by CaptainForehead » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
If the popularity
vote won, we would of had Gore in 2000, and Hillary in 2016. She had three million more people vote for her.
I am not sure. If you change the rules of the game, the players will change their strategies.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
The Electoral College determines the next President, not the popular vote. If the popularity
vote won, we would of had Gore in 2000, and Hillary in 2016. She had three million more people vote for her.
Yeah, you know...the whole electoral college debate is something that should be waking more people up to the problem of democracy. This debate is one of the funniest out there because the "democracy is everything" crowd are the biggest defenders of something that interferes with it!



Yes, Mr. Fist. Curious that...If it weren't for the electoral college, the large coastal cities would decide basically every election and you'd never dislodge the democrats. Kinda like how, once America is majority mud, you won't dislodge them ever again.

Image

He quotes James Madison in here. The screenshot quotes: "Overbearing majority uses their superior force to violate the rules of justice"

This is lolbertarianism at its best. We need to remember that everyone is an individual! We also need to respect democracy! We should also not prevent companies and corporations from abusing human rights because muh free market! The government shouldn't even exist! BUT we need to have an electoral college so that shitlibs in California can't assure a perpetual democrat victory!

Just fucking lol

To think I used to ever talk to this guy. Used to be friends with his ex-girlfriend too.

I wonder if he also knows that James Madison also said: "Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths"

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, you know...the whole electoral college debate is something that should be waking more people up to the problem of democracy. This debate is one of the funniest out there because the "democracy is everything" crowd are the biggest defenders of something that interferes with it!



Yes, Mr. Fist. Curious that...If it weren't for the electoral college, the large coastal cities would decide basically every election and you'd never dislodge the democrats. Kinda like how, once America is majority mud, you won't dislodge them ever again.

Image

He quotes James Madison in here. The screenshot quotes: "Overbearing majority uses their superior force to violate the rules of justice"

This is lolbertarianism at its best. We need to remember that everyone is an individual! We also need to respect democracy! We should also not prevent companies and corporations from abusing human rights because muh free market! The government shouldn't even exist! BUT we need to have an electoral college so that shitlibs in California can't assure a perpetual democrat victory!

Just fucking lol

To think I used to ever talk to this guy. Used to be friends with his ex-girlfriend too.

I wonder if he also knows that James Madison also said: "Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths"
I don't know how you claim to be "red-pilled" if you still believe that votes and elections and all that crap matter.

You're actually as blue-pilled as those whom you call "normies", but you're just blue-pilled in a different way. You don't even know that alt-right and nationalization are controlled opposition. You're not even aware of the huge impact and role of freemasons in the world nowadays and you don't know anything about them. You don't even know the goal of the Jews and you think they want to control the world and they do what they do for no reason at all.

You and your ideology are nothing more but a card in the game, a simple tool to create conflicts and problems between "goyim", nothing more than that. But in the big picture, everything you stand for is nothing short of worthless.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I don't know how you claim to be "red-pilled" if you still believe that votes and elections and all that crap matter.
Matteo Salvini has turned the ship around in Italy. He was voted in.

If we follow your logic here, people shouldn't have even bothered and just let things go as normal.

The fact is, elections still matter because the way they're operated. You don't understand the "Kosher sandwich". The left primarily advances the agenda, but the right upholds the illusion of the rule of law.

The way it seems to be working at the moment is that they still (largely) are allowing legitimate victories (Trump) to maintain the illusion of the rule of law, but then subvert and infect the winner if they can. This means that we can still use their weapon against them for the time being.

America is inevitably headed toward civil conflict, but a vote for Trump can buy them more time to prepare. It also creates the opportunity for maybe someone on the Republican side BETTER than Trump to rise. Hitler 2.0 preferably.

By your logic, they shouldn't try and buy themselves time. They should just not vote, let the dems win, and let the democrats rain fire and brimstone down upon whites who are still largely unprepared for it, even though they're MORE prepared already because of Trump's victory.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
You're actually as blue-pilled as those whom you call "normies", but you're just blue-pilled in a different way. You don't even know that alt-right and nationalization are controlled opposition.
The "alt-lite" like Jordan Petersen are controlled opposition.

The way to tell if they're controlled opposition or not is as simple as this: Are they ethno-nationalists or not? The defining feature of the alt-right vs lite is that the alt-right are racialists and the alt-lite aren't. Jews are not accepted under racialism, because they aren't of the white race.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
You and your ideology are nothing more but a card in the game, a simple tool to create conflicts and problems between "goyim", nothing more than that. But in the big picture, everything you stand for is nothing short of worthless
My ideology, or at least ones built on ethnonationalism, are literally the ONLY ones that fought openly against international jewry in the 20th century. The result of its social cohesion and propserity were seen in Germany from 1933 - 39. They were also witnessed in pre-industrial societies and empires.

I do not care about solving problems between "goyim" in general; I care about the existence of my race of people into the future, our safety, our cultures, our traditions, and having our own homes.

What exactly are you getting at here? That the only problems between Muslims and everyone else are the fault of the Jews and if they were removed we'd all get along and you should now be my neighbor? They aren't. Those problems exist regardless. Your people invaded the countries of almost all the known world not more than a few centuries ago.

The best way to solve those problem is again, by space. Your people live in your countries, mine live in ours, and we stay the fuck out of each other's business.

That is the path to peace, to the extent humans can have it. Without ethnonationalism, which you claims divides us, neither of us will survive.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1253
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2373
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
I'm not going to bet, but if I were, I would give Trump 67% chance or better to win next year.

That is because the Democrats have taken the wrong lessons from their 2016 election defeat. They blamed it on Russia, Comey, racism, sexism, etc and have made no effort to look inwards. The support for an open border and slavery reparations are not going to help them capture the center.

Warren, however, has many excellent economic policies. Getting corporate parasites curtailed in sectors such as health and education will go a long way toward healing the country.

It’s early but I give him 45% chance of winning if it was held today and I’m being generous. He flipped a few states by very low numbers. I don’t see him doing that again.

I can be wrong of course and it may change but I’ve never seen this kind of fatigue, even from people who voted for him (other than his Trumpster base), in my life.
But who knows.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1267
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1490
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

What are you talking about, Mr. Jew hater?

Yes, the Presidency has always been that way. That's the only United States political position that is that way,
and of course the Vice President, obviously.

All the others are the popular vote, in the United States.

First off, even if a Democrat won, I would still they that he/she was a piece of shit if they
ripped of the popular vote.

When Reagan beat Jimmy Carter, Reagan won the popular vote. More power to him.

I don't hate conservatives.
That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, you know...the whole electoral college debate is something that should be waking more people up to the problem of democracy. This debate is one of the funniest out there because the "democracy is everything" crowd are the biggest defenders of something that interferes with it!



Yes, Mr. Fist. Curious that...If it weren't for the electoral college, the large coastal cities would decide basically every election and you'd never dislodge the democrats. Kinda like how, once America is majority mud, you won't dislodge them ever again.

Image

He quotes James Madison in here. The screenshot quotes: "Overbearing majority uses their superior force to violate the rules of justice"

This is lolbertarianism at its best. We need to remember that everyone is an individual! We also need to respect democracy! We should also not prevent companies and corporations from abusing human rights because muh free market! The government shouldn't even exist! BUT we need to have an electoral college so that shitlibs in California can't assure a perpetual democrat victory!

Just fucking lol

To think I used to ever talk to this guy. Used to be friends with his ex-girlfriend too.

I wonder if he also knows that James Madison also said: "Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths"
Added in 5 minutes 52 seconds:
Do you think Tucker has a hair piece, or is that his real hair?
That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
All of these people are bad. They're all hellbent on completely obliterating America.

Tucker, as usual, summed it up eloquently



Tucker needs to be president.

But that's not even an option, so Trump needs to win again, but not because he's a drastically better option (he's an Israeli puppet, hasn't built the wall, is giving jobs to foreigners, etc) but he isn't looking to take everyone's guns, he keeps the issues in the mainstream, and he's the only thing that isn't giving AntiFa a complete free pass to attack the public or arrest people for thought crime.

All that is going to change once a democrat takes office.

The Americans (and by extension Canadians) need another 4 years of Trump fucking around so that they can get ready for the coming civil conflict and/or to try and get someone who will actually do what Trump promised in power instead.

Democracy is what got America (and everyone else) into this situation. It needs to be done away with at the soonest possible convenience.
Think happy thoughts.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
What are you talking about, Mr. Jew hater?
Democracy is fake and gay.

Is that simple enough for you?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, JLBB and 8 guests