I invite all of you to Islam

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
The earth is round. The reason that the horizon line seems straight is simply because the earth is very big, and common humans are not able to get far enough away from our planet to see the true curvature of the earth. You'll have to go into outer space to see the whole planet (like astronauts have, but I guess they are all lying lol)
Even taking a picture of the full earth is difficult because you'll have to go so far away for the whole thing to fit into a picture, that could be why NASA has photoshopped their pics, because they had to take different parts from different pictures to fit into a picture.
I cannot believe people actually believe this BS, but it seems like an alarming amount of people do.
No, many experiments were made while taking the math of the curvature into account, like those.
Image
Image




Image

We're not idiots, we know that the earth is big and that's why we apply the math "they" gave up before we do any experiments. Also if the earth is big and we can't see curvature, why does NASA footage show us curve then ?



NASA :
Image
Image
Image
Image

As you see, you can really see the curvature here because of the fish eye lens, which NASA has been caught to use numerous times.

Normal balloon footage without fish eye lens
Image
Image
Image
Image

Added in 5 minutes 44 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
I cannot believe people actually believe this BS, but it seems like an alarming amount of people do.
People will continue to wake up to the truth and the lie of this masonic, satanic pure evil system that we made to enslave people and take away their freedom.


It's people like you who're easily manipulated and fooled that are the reason for the fall of mankind.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 337
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 992
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
We're not idiots, we know that the earth is big and that's why we apply the math "they" gave up before we do any experiments. Also if the earth is big and we can't see curvature, why does NASA footage show us curve then ?
Who's "we"? Have you personally executed these so called ''experiments"? Anyway, the NASA images could simply be because of a "wow" effect. We know the earth is round as has been proved more times than those experiments you referred to, the article I provided shows some of that proof. NASA probably just added the fish eye effect because they weren't able to get far enough away from the planet to showcase it's full curvature, so they had to replicate the earth as we know it in a picture to get the same effect. It doesn't mean that NASA is lying.

Most of the pics you included are not nearly far away enough for there to be an obvious curvature. You cannot judge from a picture that does not show the planet in it's entirety and claim that it's a flat surface. If the earth was flat, why are there no pics that show the flat earth in it's entirety? Don't say it's because of that barrier you talked about, that is BS, if that was the case there would be people out there who had tried to reach the end of that barrier but failed.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
Who's "we"? Have you personally executed these so called ''experiments"? Anyway, the NASA images could simply be because of a "wow" effect. We know the earth is round as has been proved more times than those experiments you referred to, the article I provided shows some of that proof. NASA probably just added the fish eye effect because they weren't able to get far enough away from the planet to showcase it's full curvature, so they had to replicate the earth as we know it in a picture to get the same effect. It doesn't mean that NASA is lying.

Most of the pics you included are not nearly far away enough for there to be an obvious curvature. You cannot judge from a picture that does not show the planet in it's entirety and claim that it's a flat surface. If the earth was flat, why are there no pics that show the flat earth in it's entirety? Don't say it's because of that barrier you talked about, that is BS, if that was the case there would be people out there who had tried to reach the end of that barrier but failed.
The pictures are literally in front of you and the videos can be seen and they're impossible to fake, besides who gives a single fuck to fake flat earth anyways ? What's the gain ? Religion ? Most religious people still believe in the shitty spinning ball, what's the gain of making NASA look bad if we'd all get insulted and mocked at the end of the day for no reason ?

I don't have time for bullshit to be honest, i've kept my patience here more than enough and everyone of you does nothing but keeps fucking around like children and it's getting disgusting to say it bluntly. You neither have respect for yourselves, nor for your age. I honestly don't know if could take this anymore, maybe i should listen to Rudiger and just stop giving a fuck and become a bitter asshole and keep everything for myself. The evidence is in front of you, and if you still just don't want to believe because you're not strong enough to handle the truth, then just don't believe. If you want to believe in a spinning ball that is running above mach speeds around the universe with no proof, then just believe it and sleep better at night.

This is the last video i'm going to post and i won't talk about flat earth anymore because i already said what i have to say.

200 proofs of flat earth by Eric Dubay

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 337
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 992
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

I think we should start a go fund me for @Xexos and other flat earthers to go to a space station and see for themselves. That is a good question if I might ask, why has no flat earther actually gone to a space station? Is there some sort of conspiracy to deny flat earthers to go into space?
You have talked again and again about this "proof", but I have yet to see a full, unretouched photo (or better, a video) of planet earth that showcases it is indeed completely flat.
Call me childish for my age if you want to, I don't give a fck actually. But I think you are right to stop discussing this, because the discussion is going nowhere.



Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
besides who gives a single fuck to fake flat earth anyways ? What's the gain ? Religion ?
I could ask the same, why give as single fuck to fake a round earth?
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think we should start a go fund me for Xexos and other flat earthers to go to a space station and see for themselves. That is a good question if I might ask, why has no flat earther actually gone to a space station? Is there some sort of conspiracy to deny flat earthers to go into space?
You have talked again and again about this "proof", but I have yet to see a full, unretouched photo (or better, a video) of planet earth that showcases it is indeed completely flat.
Call me childish for my age if you want to, I don't give a fck actually. But I think you are right to stop discussing this, because the discussion is going nowhere.



Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:


I could ask the same, why give as single fuck to fake a round earth?
Ok

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think we should start a go fund me for Xexos and other flat earthers to go to a space station and see for themselves. That is a good question if I might ask, why has no flat earther actually gone to a space station? Is there some sort of conspiracy to deny flat earthers to go into space?
You have talked again and again about this "proof", but I have yet to see a full, unretouched photo (or better, a video) of planet earth that showcases it is indeed completely flat.
Call me childish for my age if you want to, I don't give a fck actually. But I think you are right to stop discussing this, because the discussion is going nowhere.



Added in 3 minutes 37 seconds:


I could ask the same, why give as single fuck to fake a round earth?
I think that it still costs a lot of money to go to space, but the price should drop soon.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1692
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3686
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think we should start a go fund me for @Xexos and other flat earthers to go to a space station and see for themselves. That is a good question if I might ask, why has no flat earther actually gone to a space station? Is there some sort of conspiracy to deny flat earthers to go into space?
Ah, don't think you'll ever "corner" a flat-earther.

My cousin has somehow attained ultimate flat-earther wokeness, he said that even if he was ever sent into space to see for himself, he'll automatically assume that he was drugged by the NASA people to make him become a sheep just like the rest of us.

"You don't know how far they'll go man!"

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ah, don't think you'll ever "corner" a flat-earther.

My cousin has somehow attained ultimate flat-earther wokeness, he said that even if he was ever sent into space to see for himself, he'll automatically assume that he was drugged by the NASA people to make him become a sheep just like the rest of us.

"You don't know how far they'll go man!"
Ask him how often he's seen a star in front of the moon.

Image

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ask him how often he's seen a star in front of the moon.

Image
I'm 100% sure everything you post on forums is bullshit and this is not your real persona, many things you say and do indicate that there's something not quite right about you.

It's your great ability of being able to manipulate people and information that is the reason you'll probably never be caught.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm 100% sure everything you post on forums is bullshit and this is not your real persona, many things you say and do indicate that there's something not quite right about you.

It's your great ability of being able to manipulate people and information that is the reason you'll probably never be caught.
Well in that case you need to recalibrate your understanding of people, as you're mistaken.

I have met two of the forum members here online, and spoken to several others. I also used to post photos of myself, though I ended up deleting them. I posted a lot of photos, of the sane person, taken in different locations, which are all consistent with my personal narrative here.

My track record also goes back several years. Sometimes I change my mind about things, and I'm a little eccentric, but mostly what you see is what you get.

Be paranoid, but about the right things.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I have met two of the forum members here online, and spoken to several others. I also used to post photos of myself, though I ended up deleting them. I posted a lot of photos, of the sane person, taken in different locations, which are all consistent with my personal narrative here.
That's really doesn't mean anything, no one knows anything about your personal life. Just like people saw you or met you, doesn't mean they actually know you.

I'll never forget about you defending the Jews with all your might while you claim to not be a Jew and you also manipulate the evidence, change the topic or simply ignore when the Jews are convicted of anything to make everyone else here turn a blind eye to it since they trust you and are too stupid to figure it out on their own. Also the comment about immortality that you claim to be "a joke", when it had 0 humor in it, and then talked about how you randomly mentioned Giovanni Medici because coincidentally you've been to Florencia a while ago and had to mention him out of all the people including Leonardo Da Vinci and Michael Anglo whom you seem to have been interested in and touched by much more than Giovanni himself. You also travel a lot and no one knows why exactly, no one knows your job or anything about you, i'm not saying that we should dip our noses into your personal life, but you're probably the first person who's not a pilot and who travels that much when he supposedly has a job like everyone else. Also how about you talked about "shit hitting the fan" the next few years, which is not something that anyone who's not into conspiracies would agree on or mention, you talked about the secret societies one time like the freemasonry, illuminati, skull and bones and all those organizations, and you included a picture, but i can't find that post anymore.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1362
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3431
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's really doesn't mean anything, no one knows anything about your personal life. Just like people saw you or met you, doesn't mean they actually know you.

I'll never forget about you defending the Jews with all your might while you claim to not be a Jew and you also manipulate the evidence, change the topic or simply ignore when the Jews are convicted of anything to make everyone else here turn a blind eye to it since they trust you and are too stupid to figure it out on their own. Also the comment about immortality that you claim to be "a joke", when it had 0 humor in it, and then talked about how you randomly mentioned Giovanni Medici because coincidentally you've been to Florencia a while ago and had to mention him out of all the people including Leonardo Da Vinci and Michael Anglo whom you seem to have been interested in and touched by much more than Giovanni himself. You also travel a lot and no one knows why exactly, no one knows your job or anything about you, i'm not saying that we should dip our noses into your personal life, but you're probably the first person who's not a pilot and who travels that much when he supposedly has a job like everyone else. Also how about you talked about "shit hitting the fan" the next few years, which is not something that anyone who's not into conspiracies would agree on or mention, you talked about the secret societies one time like the freemasonry, illuminati, skull and bones and all those organizations, and you included a picture, but i can't find that post anymore.
I'm into conspiracies, conspiracies are a very real part of the world, but most conspiracy theories are wrong. An example of a real conspiracy that actually took place was that of Bell Labs suppressing the development of the answering machine.

The government is definitely lying to us on a regular basis, but there is still only one truth, so most conspiracy theories will be incorrect. In general, it may be impossible for most of us to arrive at the truth.

As for Judaism, I don't know why you don't get this. I have explained this many times. I am Jewish culturally and ancestrally, but I am not religious. I am agnostic/atheist. I do not believe in God. I did however believe in God when I was younger.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1600
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

What I don’t understand is what would be the motive for this huge staged conspiracy?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
What I don’t understand is what would be the motive for this huge staged conspiracy?
I know you'll think is this some bullshit like everything i say, but i don't really give a fuck anymore, so believe what you want.

To say it bluntly, so people who found "the light" want a thing called "new world order" which means a one world government ruled by a bunch of elite and the supreme leader will be a descendant of David called "Hamashiach". Those people called the masons, are Luciferians, which means they worship Lucifer the bringer of light, the morning star. You might ask, why would someone worship Satan or the devil ? Well they don't actually believe the devil to be evil, their story is that Lucifer was the son of Adonai (God) and the brother of the angel Michael and he defied God when he wanted Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge, when the evil Adonai wanted Adam to stay ignorant, that's why Adonai fought Lucifer and Michael came to earth and was crucified as Jesus. And as Adonai is the God of heaven, Lucifer is the God of Earth. And As Jesus is the Messiah of Adonai, Hamashiach is the messiah of Lucifer, that's why they've been working for world domination for centuries since the Knights Templars found "the secret knowledge" under Solomon's Temple.


by the way, i believe this is horseshit, i don't believe that Lucifer is the son of God or anything like that, but they do, and they just won't stop until they reach their goal. And while they're controlling and destroying everything, the stupid goyim are wasting their time being interested in some dumbshit that is meaningless and distracting like politics, entertainment, watching sports, etc. Also instead of goyim uniting against those devils, they're killing and hating each others and are living a cycle of endless conflicts and societal and economical problems that will never end until those devils are destroyed. The reason they push atheism, nhilism, degeneracy, communism and all that crap to destroy religions, morals and be able to easily control people.

You might also not know this, but almost every important figure from the 12th century is a freemason, and they have lied to you.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1111
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1223
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
This post is a message to everyone in this forum, no matter who you're or what you're, this message is for you. I'm not asking you for money, upvotes or anything, you can downvote me all you want, i'm just asking you for one thing, read this post. I'm sorry if that post is long, but this is a really serious topic and no matter what i say, i'll never cover how important it is.

Have you guys wondered why many of the enemies of Islam who hate it so much and think it's pure evil, actually end up joining Islam later ? Even those Alt right who are more angry than That Guy himself, when they search Islam in order to attack it, they end up converting to it instead.

Take Joram van Klaveren for example, who until 2014 was a member of the far right Freedom Party (PVV), a political party known for its harsh stance against Islam and the presence of Muslims in the Netherlands. Moreover, he had been the right hand of Geert Wilder, leader of the PVV and one of the fiercest opponents to Muslim migration and what he calls the “Islamization” of Europe. He has frequently called for the banning of mosques and hijabs, as well as for the halt to Muslim immigration. In fact, Wilder was recently convicted for hate speech and inciting discrimination after calling for the expulsion of Dutch Moroccans from the country, threatening to take an active part in solving the issue. This, allegedly, is one of the reasons van Klaveren left the party.

He ended up converting to Islam after researching it


But this is not the only case known. In January 2019, Arthur Wagner, member of the alt-right political party “Alternative für Deutschland”, decided also to leave the party and convert to Islam. Alternative für Deutschland has promoted several campaigns against the “Islamization of Germany” and the presence of Muslims in the country in the last years.

Although he has not publicly explained the reasons behind his conversion, he has confirmed the fact and rejected his former political party.
Image

imilarly, in 2013, Arnoud van Doorn, also a member of the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV) –van Klaveren’s former party– and former advisor of Wilders, was expelled from the party after converting to Islam and travelling to Saudi Arabia to perform the hajj.

In the following video, he explains the reasons for his conversion, as well as for his previous radical stance. As he explains, it is easy to fall for the prejudices and stereotypes promoted both by the media and a part of a fearful society.



Many other examples can be found all across the world. The following video, a snippet of local news in the US, shows the case of two American anti-Islam demonstrators, whose views made a U-turn after they were invited to visit the mosque they were demonstrating against. As they explained, they were surprised by the Muslims’ tolerance and kindness, as well as by their desire to explain to them what Islam really is. After these events, they have not only rejected their former bigoted stance, but are willing to continue visiting the mosque and getting to know its Muslim community.



You know why ? Because when they read about true Islam themselves to be able to attack it correctly, they found the true light that was hidden from them, that's why everyone should really research the true Islam and see the truth with their own eyes.

"(6:122) Is he who was dead and We have raised him unto life, and set for him a light wherein he walketh among men, as him whose similitude is in utter darkness whence he cannot emerge? Thus is their conduct made fairseeming for the disbelievers."

Let's seriously talk about Islam, and while this will not contain any info about Islam itself, i just want to clear some misconceptions and ask some questions.

As i said before, i want nothing from you, but to read what i have to say to the end. Almost everything you've been taught about Islam is a lie. There's a reason they just don't want you to be Muslims, since the Islamic ideology is like a spear thrown in the heart of their sick plans, and i'm going to prove it.

When a Muslim who's Asian, White, Black, etc, stabs a cop or raped a woman, which is a bad thing of course. Why when the media report it they include Islam in the news ? What does Islam has to do with it ? Islam doesn't tell us to rape and kill innocents, so why mention it ? Easy, to make you hate Islam and feel threatened by it. When a Christian or a Jew or a Hindu commits the same act, you'll find the news saying "A White man committed this and that", "An American committed this and that", "An Indian committed this and that", while NEVER mentioning their religion. Why exactly ? How is that fair ? It's also simple, because they don't care enough to make people hate those religions, but when it comes to Muslims it's a golden opportunity to kill any chance of people knowing about this religion or accepting it.

Also about "Jihad", you've been lied to about Jihad, you've been brainwashed into thinking that Jihad is a bad thing.

Do you seriously think that all the worlds really strong armies who have rockets, satellites, all this advanced weapon, huge budget, etc. Can't take out organizations like ISIS or Al Qaeda or whatever those people who commit really bad acts and terrorize the whole world ? Can you even believe this nonsense ?

Jihad also doesn't mean killing innocent people, blowing yourself up, raping women, etc. Jihad is done for self-protection and when Muslims tried to preach Islam in the other countries they were fought by those countries armies and they had to defend themselves or just be killed. Those are the two cases where you're allowed to do Jihad.

"Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors."

"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

So you're only allowed to fight those who fight you and you have to forgive them if they stopped fighting or decided to join Islam.


Also why when a Muslim commits a bad thing, the whole Islamic world gets generalized for it ? What about those popes and priests who rape and molest children, should i go and tell every Christian that he's a child molester ? What about those Zionist Israelis killing and raping Palestinians. Should i go to every Jew and tell him that he's a killer or a rapist ? No, that would be unfair, but apparently it's fair when it comes to Muslims only.

If Muslims want to "take over the world", why couldn't they do that in their countries ? Do you think a bunch of weak women and kids and broken men can take over Europe when they're running away from death in their countries ? What about all those Muslims killed and tortured everyday for years in their own countries for being Muslims ? If the middle east is truly "the Islam headquarters", why are we getting oppressed and killed here then instead of praised and encouraged ?

Also what about those millions of Muslims who've been killed for years everywhere in the world and no one bats an eye ? Till now, Children get burnt alive, women raped, men slaughtered, and no one bats an eye, but when ANYONE else dies, everyone loses their minds. Are we not humans ? Is our blood cheap ? Is this fair ? No, but the media won't report it because they don't want Muslims to get any sympathy or support, just hatred and rejection.

Also why the media keep preaching day and night about Islam filled with violent things "when it's really taken out of context", while the Bible and Talmud are filled with direct orders of killing and raping and slaughtering every children and animals, and not a verse or two, but tons of them. Why the media doesn't mention that ? Why the priests who attack Islam won't mention that ? Because they simply don't want to do it for their own agenda.

Also they keep telling lies and myths to the poor people about how Allah is a different God or a moon God or any of that crap, since the people are ignorant and won't research it anyways. They don't know that Christians and Jews in the middle east also call God Allah, since Allah means God in Arabic and it's the name of the Abrahamic God. And also nonsense about how Muslims worship Satan and how the Quran is filled with sexual stuff, when there's no verse of any sexual things in Quran, while the Bible and Talmud and Torah are FILLED with incest, fornication, disgusting acts, borderline pornography, etc. They won't stop lying about how the Quran is filled with contradiction, when there's never been just one contradiction
in Quran. Those idiots usually get deceived by their ignorance of the Arabic language and lack of info about Islam itself, while on the other hand, the Bible and other books contain hundreds of clear contradictions.

There's a reason every part whether they're the media, the elite, the priests, the popes, etc, won't stop lying. Protecting their positions and protecting their plans is worth it even if they'll get burnt in hell later since they've already chosen this life to the afterlife.

Please try to give this a better chance, i know you've some potential inside you, but you're blinded by the brainwashing and the lies and you need to get yourself out of it for your own sake. Islam will not shatter your world or take away your happiness, it'll make both this life and the afterlife much much better and you'll finally find the peace you've desired near Allah. If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime.

May Allah guide you to the straight path.
Well, I accept. I'm converting tomorrow, and giving all my money to Allah.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy and 3 guests