I invite all of you to Islam

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
OK so let's say you don't wish it upon us, you are thriving on the idea of reminding us in the afterlife of all the horrible things we've done or said, is that supposed to be better than wishing for it in this life? Because I would say it's worse.

I would not put my trust in a spiritual guide who wants to spend their time in the afterlife eternally torturing others about their past mistakes in a previous life, because to me that literally sounds like Satan, unless that's what you are.
I'll just remind you that you chose this with your own hand, that i've warned you and still you didn't listen, that you should have listened. It doesn't mean that i'll be happy that you're burning in hell or that i want you to be burned in hell. Trust me, i'd literally give everything i have in order to have you guys saved, and i truly mean this, because at the end of the day, no matter what you're or who you're, you're still a human.

I'm also not Satan, Satan will have the worst punishment in hell out of all because he's the deceiver and the one responsible for this. In Christianity, believe it or not, God will let Satan be the one who torture you in hell. So imagine Satan, instead of being punished for deceiving and lying to you, he'll also torture you, how fair is that ?

In case you wanna know the whole story of the Satan vs Humanity thing, read this. *And to clear the confusion, Iblees is what is widely known as Lucifer*.

[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay. So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration." So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely. Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers. [ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?" He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay." [ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled. And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected." [ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved. Until the Day of the time well-known." [Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all. Except, among them, Your chosen servants." [ Allah ] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say - [That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated. [ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay." [ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased. [Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected." [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved." [Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]." [ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."

And then at the end :

"And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded "Indeed Allah had promised you the promise of truth And I promised you but I betrayed you But I had no authority over you except that I invited you and you responded to me So do not blame me; but blame yourselves I cannot be called to your aid nor can you be called to my aid Indeed I deny your association of me [with Allah] before Indeed for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment"

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Believe it or not, this is actually not a totally inaccurate claim.

What the mainstream media has often failed to mention about a lot of western Jihadi-converts, such as Monica Witt or Michaël Chiolo (who was behind the recent prison revolt at Conde-sur-Sarthe) is that these people were actually nationalists beforehand.

Chiolo was involved in the French Nationalism scene (I assume around the National Rally party and the like) before converting. Monica Witt, a USAF Intelligence Officer, converted to Islam and moved to Iran to take up a new life after long being opposed to the USA's foreign policy toward Iran.

The reason for this, is a lack of extremism on the part of most "nationalists" today. Extremism is vital in bringing about real change. When people are going to look for answers to problems imposed on them by the status quo, they can only find answers in things that entirely oppose the status quo.

If nationalists had bothered to be serious — to be extreme — people such as Witt or Chiolo would not have been lost to ideologies like Islam.

There is no way to define an "extremist" or a "moderate" unless you compare it to the status quo. A "moderate" is simply someone who is friendly to the system, they're in sync with it, and willing to work within the established norms; an "extremist" is simply someone who who is hostile to the system, their beliefs are out of sync with it, and they're ideologically unbending.

People who are tired of globo-homo, the resulting anarcho-tyranny, etc. want to rally behind something that stands firmly opposed to it; something that is unbending. If you're a "nationalist" party like the AfD or Sweden Democrats, and you decide to feign being a "moderate" so that you can win more votes and been seen as "not so bad" by the groups who oppose you, it isn't long before you've been absorbed back into the status quo and the next thing you know your "Nationalist" party is championing for gay rights across the middle east, more legal immigration, tranny bathrooms, etc.

That's NOT what people want to hear.

If these people lose faith in Nationalism, they'll instead turn to the next most extreme ideology. The trouble is, most of those other ideologies they could turn to are completely stupid and have no place in the west.

We don't need Islamists, or ancap/libertarians, and other such ideologies that are harmful to our race and society.

We need nationalists, real ones who will not capitulate ever, if we're to get people on the right path and not lose them to Abrahamic death cults, Marxism, terrorist cells, enemy propaganda and the like — we need extremists.
Dude literally wanted Mosques to be destroyed and hijab banned and Muslims to be kicked out of Germany and he was convicted of hate speech, how much extremism does one even get more than that ?

Do you want a civil war or a world war where everyone is killing each others or something ? Is the the type of "extremism" you wish for ? Left wing killing right wing and right wing killing Muslims and so on and on, is that what you wish for ?

If so, then you're not fighting for a noble cause, fighting for chaos not peace, you just want to see the world burn.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
OK so let's say you don't wish it upon us, you are thriving on the idea of reminding us in the afterlife of all the horrible things we've done or said, is that supposed to be better than wishing for it in this life? Because I would say it's worse.

I would not put my trust in a spiritual guide who wants to spend their time in the afterlife eternally torturing others about their past mistakes in a previous life, because to me that literally sounds like Satan, unless that's what you are.
Xexos is LITERALLY Satan.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
Xexos is LITERALLY Satan.
Hahaha, i've seen three demons before, but i'm surely a human as far as i know, maybe possessed or something who knows, but that's about it.

My demon doesn't leave me alone though, that fucker literally keeps talking 24/7 in my head that i'm on the borderline of going insane.

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 4 months ago

I would like to join Islam but I am too big of a sinner, I just sinned too much in my current life so Allah will not accept me. I also cursed the name of God and all other holy people, from Jesus to Mary, to the Holy Ghost and others who are the most important figures in most religions. Muhammad probably too. And from what I know that is one of the biggest sins out there and unforgivable one. :(

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

supremegentleman wrote:
4 months ago
I would like to join Islam but I am too big of a sinner, I just sinned too much in my current life so Allah will not accept me. I also cursed the name of God and all other holy people, from Jesus to Mary, to the Holy Ghost and others who are the most important figures in most religions. Muhammad probably too. And from what I know that is one of the biggest sins out there and unforgivable one. :(
Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

No matter what you did, everything you have done will be forgiven if you repent, except the cases where you oppressed another human as he'll take his revenge from you in the judgement day.

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property". He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".

So you have to be extremely careful when you insult or harm any other human being without right no matter who he's, because as long as he doesn't forgive you, you'll have to repay his debt.

Also lol why you think you're cursed ? And why Jesus (peace be upon him) and Mary and the holy spirit cursed you ? Also Muhammad (peace be upon him) won't curse you either. I don't know if you're trolling, but believe me you won't be cursed.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I'll just remind you that you chose this with your own hand, that i've warned you and still you didn't listen, that you should have listened.
It's very simple- I don't trust an apparently spiritually enlightened person to inform me in my "hell" that I should have listened. If you're content with your choices to get you to the afterlife, why are you engaging with me in hell to tell me all the mistakes I made? I am already in eternal hell and suffering, so what do you get from this?

I think you need to revisit the quote I made directly from you on the first page.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
It's very simple- I don't trust an apparently spiritually enlightened person to inform me in my "hell" that I should have listened. If you're content with your choices to get you to the afterlife, why are you engaging with me in hell to tell me all the mistakes I made? I am already in eternal hell and suffering, so what do you get from this?
It'd be the ultimate proof that i was on the right path. Because as i said before, you maybe will be thrown in hell, but what about me ? Why i'm so confident that i'll go to heaven ? Maybe my belief is wrong and i'll go to hell too, right ?

But if i go to heaven and meet you in hell it'll be the proof that i didn't lie to you and what i said to you was the truth.

(7:44) And the dwellers of Paradise will call out to the dwellers of the Fire (saying): “We have indeed found true what our Lord had promised us; have you also found true, what your Lord promised (warnings, etc.)?” They shall say: “Yes.” Then a crier will proclaim between them: “The Curse of Allah is on the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.),”

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
It'd be the ultimate proof that i was on the right path. Because as i said before, you maybe will be thrown in hell, but what about me ? Why i'm so confident that i'll go to heaven ? Maybe my belief is wrong and i'll go to hell too, right ?

But if i go to heaven and meet you in hell it'll be the proof that i didn't lie to you and what i said to you was the truth.
This is removing the point I'm making- why would you feel the need to remind me in hell that I am there because of what I did in this current life? Would you get gratification from that? Because I can't imagine any other reason, and if you will now say there is in fact another reason, I don't see why you're avoiding that.

My point is that I'm not going to trust a person who is spiritually guiding me, when you would want to torture those further in hell who disagree with us (if I was to convert to Islam). If someone is going through the eternal torture that is hell anyway, why would you then choose to show up, and inform them further of why they are there?

I don't see a reason why you would say such a thing (my original quote from you on the first page) unless it was pure vengeance, and I don't trust someone spiritually guiding me who is motivated by pure vengeance.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
This is removing the point I'm making- why would you feel the need to remind me in hell that I am there because of what I did in this current life? Would you get gratification from that? Because I can't imagine any other reason, and if you will now say there is in fact another reason, I don't see why you're avoiding that.

My point is that I'm not going to trust a person who is spiritually guiding me, when you would want to torture those further in hell who disagree with us (if I was to convert to Islam). If someone is going through the eternal torture that is hell anyway, why would you then choose to show up, and inform them further of why they are there?

I don't see a reason why you would say such a thing (my original quote from you on the first page) unless it was pure vengeance, and I don't trust someone spiritually guiding me who is motivated by pure vengeance.
You'll remember that anyways, so even if i reminded you, it wouldn't be something new or something you've forgot.

(40:11) They will say: 'Our Lord, twice have You caused us to die and twice have You given us life. *15 We have now confessed our sins. *16 Is there, then, any way out?' *17

So even if i go to you or not, you'll remember this either way, but still i think this answer isn't satisfying enough. What i want to remind you of is how i tried over and over to help you, but you responded with nothing but mockery and insults. And look where we're now, if you've listened, maybe your fate would have changed. It'll also be to clear my name that i wasn't liar and that i wasn't saying nonsense and that my intentions were clear and everything i've said was true.

So it's not out of vengeance and i swear to God on that, i have no bad intentions toward you at all. There's a thing i said one time when i was angry, maybe you didn't see it, but i said that i would have fun looking at people being burned in hell and getting joy out of it, which is something i said out of anger and extreme frustration back then and looking back at it, i shouldn't have said it, and i admit i was wrong.

If you don't trust me, fair enough. But think about it, what do i gain from this ? If i know the truth and i hate you, why would i bother telling you ? Shouldn't i go the heaven alone and then let you go to hell ? Did i ask you for money, upvotes or anything ? Why am i doing this ? If i truly hated you, i wouldn't care at all or waste my time posting those posts or bother getting insulted and mocked all the time, lol even the insane Nameless said that he'd report me to the FBI to have me tortured and i didn't care. If i hated you, i would just let you be where you're and whether you go to hell or heaven, i wouldn't care about it, but that's not the case.

I want every single one of this forum to go to heaven Insha'Allah.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
You'll remember that anyways, so even if i reminded you, it wouldn't be something new or something you've forgot.

(40:11) They will say: 'Our Lord, twice have You caused us to die and twice have You given us life. *15 We have now confessed our sins. *16 Is there, then, any way out?' *17

So even if i go to you or not, you'll remember this either way, but still i think this answer isn't satisfying enough. What i want to remind you of is how i tried over and over to help you, but you responded with nothing but mockery and insults. And look where we're now, if you've listened, maybe your fate would have changed. It'll also be to clear my name that i wasn't liar and that i wasn't saying nonsense and that my intentions were clear and everything i've said was true.

So it's not out of vengeance and i swear to God on that, i have no bad intentions toward you at all. There's a thing i said one time when i was angry, maybe you didn't see it, but i said that i would have fun looking at people being burned in hell and getting joy out of it, which is something i said out of anger and extreme frustration back then and looking back at it, i shouldn't have said it, and i admit i was wrong.

If you don't trust me, fair enough. But think about it, what do i gain from this ? If i know the truth and i hate you, why would i bother telling you ? Shouldn't i go the heaven alone and then let you go to hell ? Did i ask you for money, upvotes or anything ? Why am i doing this ? If i truly hated you, i wouldn't care at all or waste my time posting those posts or bother getting insulted and mocked all the time, lol even the insane Nameless said that he'd report me to the FBI to have me tortured and i didn't care. If i hated you, i would just let you be where you're and whether you go to hell or heaven, i wouldn't care about it, but that's not the case.

I want every single one of this forum to go to heaven Insha'Allah.
I haven't engaged in any mockery or insults, and you're admitting to being wrong about something in the past which is even worse, but I'm guessing you still stand behind the idea of turning up in hell to tell us how we all deserved it. 3 days ago.

And that sort of conscience is what I don't trust, I would love to feel sure on the afterlife, I would love to feel there's a higher power, but if I ever attain that, I know for certain I won't be the type of person who intends to tell other "sinners" in hell that they deserve what they've got. I would look forward to an eternal bliss, and if I believed for a second that this existed, I would convert straight away.

It's not about what you can gain from this right now, it's whether you are qualified in any way to give people moral and spiritual guidance. If you are the type of person who says you will tell me in hell why I was wrong and why I deserved this, then right now you are not fit to be telling me anything, or anyone else for that matter.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
I haven't engaged in any mockery or insults, and you're admitting to being wrong about something in the past which is even worse, but I'm guessing you still stand behind the idea of turning up in hell to tell us how we all deserved it. 3 days ago.

And that sort of conscience is what I don't trust, I would love to feel sure on the afterlife, I would love to feel there's a higher power, but if I ever attain that, I know for certain I won't be the type of person who intends to tell other "sinners" in hell that they deserve what they've got. I would look forward to an eternal bliss, and if I believed for a second that this existed, I would convert straight away.

It's not about what you can gain from this right now, it's whether you are qualified in any way to give people moral and spiritual guidance. If you are the type of person who says you will tell me in hell why I was wrong and why I deserved this, then right now you are not fit to be telling me anything, or anyone else for that matter.
If you haven't engaged in any mockery or insults, then i'm sorry if my posts offended you and be sure that i'd never remind you of anything because you've nothing to be reminded of since you never engaged.

I also said i'm not the one who says who deserve and who doesn't deserve hell, even if my own parents would be thrown in hell, i wouldn't have a say in it. At the end of the day, i'm nothing more than a human and my knowledge and wisdom are limited, i can't interfere or judge the actions of a God with infinite knowledge and wisdom.

While we're at it, you may be wondering, why even eternal hell ? Sins are limited right ? So why the punishment isn't ? The thing behind eternal hell, is that no matter how many times the people in hell were to be reborn, they'd still never choose Islam or accept God in their lives.

"If you could but see when they are made to stand before the Fire and will say, "Oh, would that we could be returned [to life on earth] and not deny the signs of our Lord and be among the believers. But what they concealed before has [now] appeared to them. And even if they were returned, they would return to that which they were forbidden; and indeed, they are liars." And they say, "There is none but our worldly life, and we will not be resurrected." If you could but see when they will be made to stand before their Lord. He will say, "Is this not the truth?" They will say, "Yes, by our Lord." He will [then] say, "So taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve."

I'm not giving you guidance though, i don't guide anyone and i have no power over anyone, it's Allah who guides, i'm just inviting you and clearing the misconceptions you might have about Islam and answering your questions, but i can do nothing more than that because i simply can't.

If you don't want to trust me and you can't trust me, ignore me, but please for God's sake think about what i said. Even if you think i'm the devil or whatever, don't care about me, save yourself from this, that's all what i have to say to you.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
If you haven't engaged in any mockery or insults, then i'm sorry if my posts offended you and be sure that i'd never remind you of anything because you've nothing to be reminded of since you never engaged.

I also said i'm not the one who says who deserve and who doesn't deserve hell, even if my own parents would be thrown in hell, i wouldn't have a say in it. At the end of the day, i'm nothing more than a human and my knowledge and wisdom are limited, i can't interfere or judge the actions of a God with infinite knowledge and wisdom.

While we're at it, you may be wondering, why even eternal hell ? Sins are limited right ? So why the punishment isn't ? The thing behind eternal hell, is that no matter how many times the people in hell were to be reborn, they'd still never choose Islam or accept God in their lives.

"If you could but see when they are made to stand before the Fire and will say, "Oh, would that we could be returned [to life on earth] and not deny the signs of our Lord and be among the believers. But what they concealed before has [now] appeared to them. And even if they were returned, they would return to that which they were forbidden; and indeed, they are liars." And they say, "There is none but our worldly life, and we will not be resurrected." If you could but see when they will be made to stand before their Lord. He will say, "Is this not the truth?" They will say, "Yes, by our Lord." He will [then] say, "So taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve."

I'm not giving you guidance though, i don't guide anyone and i have no power over anyone, it's Allah who guides, i'm just inviting you and clearing the misconceptions you might have about Islam and answering your questions, but i can do nothing more than that because i simply can't.

If you don't want to trust me and you can't trust me, ignore me, but please for God's sake think about what i said. Even if you think i'm the devil or whatever, don't care about me, save yourself from this, that's all what i have to say to you.
At no point was I offended.

An invitation is guiding someone towards somewhere or to do something, in this context it's to join a religion, which is spiritual guidance. It's not quite like an invite to a party or a wedding which is an isolated event, this is instead an invite to a choice in your life that sticks with you forever, and for such a serious thing, you need to be sure of the credentials of the person inviting you.

I'm not taking spiritual guidance from someone who looks forward to an afterlife in which you can bitterly tell the sinners why they were wrong, because to me that is someone who is not at all in touch with their spiritual side.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
At no point was I offended.

An invitation is guiding someone towards somewhere or to do something, in this context it's to join a religion, which is spiritual guidance. It's not quite like an invite to a party or a wedding which is an isolated event, this is instead an invite to a choice in your life that sticks with you forever, and for such a serious thing, you need to be sure of the credentials of the person inviting you.

I'm not taking spiritual guidance from someone who looks forward to an afterlife in which you can bitterly tell the sinners why they were wrong, because to me that is someone who is not at all in touch with their spiritual side.

Now you seem to be leaning towards the idea that it doesn't matter to you anyway, which makes me wonder why you made the topic in the first place.
I'm inviting you to open up to Islam, but i won't be able to make you join Islam or not, it's out of control as i've said before. If what you meant by guidance is helping or preaching, then maybe you're right, but my definition of guidance is a bit different.

I also won't tell the sinners in a bitter way that they were wrong, they'll know it themselves, And i don't think i'll even meet any sinners other than the people who insulted and mocked me here when i tried to help them. I'll just make them know that everything i've said to them was true and not a lie, and i'm not an insane moron as they kept calling me and mocking me in every replay for no reason. If you still aren't convinced with that and you think that i'm a liar who wants people thrown in hell, it's up to you.

And it matters to me, that's why i keep making those posts, that's why i never gave up on anyone here, but seems like i'm an obstacle in the way as you think, that's why i asked you to ignore me and think about what i said for your sake, not for the sake of anyone else.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I also won't tell the sinners in a bitter way that they were wrong, they'll know it themselves,
That was the whole point of me bringing up that quote from you. You're saying you won't tell sinners that they were wrong, but that's literally what you said you would do. Of course they'll know it themselves, that's exactly what I've been saying from the start, in eternal hell they don't need you to tell them why they were wrong, so why did you write that you would?

There's no other answer except for bitterly telling them- unless you can provide me with one, but it's taken a lot of posts and hasn't happened yet.

It's not simply that what you wrote makes me "offended", it's that someone with that mindset generally should not be "inviting" others to a religion.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
That was the whole point of me bringing up that quote from you. You're saying you won't tell sinners that they were wrong, but that's literally what you said you would do. Of course they'll know it themselves, that's exactly what I've been saying from the start, in eternal hell they don't need you to tell them why they were wrong, so why did you write that you would?

There's no other answer except for bitterly telling them- unless you can provide me with one, but it's taken a lot of posts and hasn't happened yet.

It's not simply that what you wrote makes me "offended", it's that someone with that mindset generally should not be "inviting" others to a religion.
You've a misunderstanding here. I won't tell those people on the forum (not including you by the way), that they've been wrong and what i said was true just because they're sinners, it's more personal than that. Also not for revenge or anything, but to make it clear that i've already warned them of this and they didn't listen and they kept mocking and insulting me while i said nothing but the truth and i tried helping them, which doesn't sound bitter at all. Also why would someone who is in heaven be bitter ? What would i be bitter about it ? There's no rivalry or competition between me or anyone here and i have no personal hatred to anyone, even Nameless.

The idea of going to sinners and saying "haha, have fun being burned in hell dumbass, that's what you deserve for sinning!" is just wrong. I wouldn't do that because there's simply no reason at all for me to do that as you said.