I invite all of you to Islam

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: I invite all of you to Islam

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Well, I accept. I'm converting tomorrow, and giving all my money to Allah.
"He said, If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule. And you are going to know who will get a punishment that will disgrace him [on earth] and upon whom will descend an enduring punishment [in the Hereafter]."

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
"He said, If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule. And you are going to know who will get a punishment that will disgrace him [on earth] and upon whom will descend an enduring punishment [in the Hereafter]."
IMHO, a person/religion who believes the all-powerful all-knowing being would be so petty as to inflict "enduring punishment" because some puny human ridiculed it (and I am using "it" because the all-powerful being is beyond genders) does not really think all that much of that being. :thinking:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 week ago
IMHO, a person/religion who believes the all-powerful all-knowing being would be so petty as to inflict "enduring punishment" because some puny human ridiculed it (and I am using "it" because the all-powerful being is beyond genders) does not really think all that much of that being. :thinking:
The "He" in the verse was about a prophet by the way, Allah was telling the story of how the People of Noah ridiculed him when he tried to save them, well it's not surprising since most humans have the same nature of ridiculing and mocking the truth because of their own ego or stupidity, and it's evident by this thread and many other threads i've made.

Anyways, about God, i'd say if you insult a God who created you out of nothing and gave you everything you have now, then you're completely disgusting. Also God doesn't want his believers to be people who insult and ridicule him, why would he accept such people ? And it's well known that the disbelievers will be thrown into eternal hell without even an hour of resting.

"Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved."

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
. Also God doesn't want his believers to be people ....
You think so highly of yourself that you're comfortable making claims of what the all-powerful Being wants?

OK then.

Added in 2 minutes 11 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
And it's well known that the disbelievers will be thrown into eternal hell without even an hour of resting.
Yeah, both Islam and Christianity posit this, and so seem to have a low opinion of the All-Powerful.

I do not know about Judaism.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 week ago
You think so highly of yourself that you're comfortable making claims of what the all-powerful Being wants?

OK then.
Sigh....

Why would an almighty God want his people who supposedly believe in him to insult or ridicule him ?

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, both Islam and Christianity posit this, and so seem to have a low opinion of the All-Powerful.
Maybe because they're both Abrahamic religions who both originally had the same God ?

Maybe ? Just maybe ?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I would fight for your religious freedom, and any other Muslim's freedom. One of my best friends on Hairlosstalk
was a Muslim.

I can't stand it when people persecute them.

People like to blame all their problems on Muslims. I've said this many times before, but Christians have done their
fair share of violence.

I'm an atheist at heart. I have been for over twenty five years.

More power to you.

I'm not going to be a piece of shit on this board and ridicule you, or anybody else, for your religious
beliefs.

So, I take what I said back.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
I would fight for your religious freedom, and any other Muslim's freedom. One of my best friends on Hairlosstalk
was a Muslim.

I can't stand it when people persecute them.

People like to blame all their problems on Muslims. I've said this many times before, but Christians have done their
fair share of violence.

I'm an atheist at heart. I have been for over twenty five years.

More power to you.

I'm not going to be a piece of shit on this board and ridicule you, or anybody else, for your religious
beliefs.

So, I take what I said back.
Thank you

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 week ago

OK then.

Added in 2 minutes 11 seconds:

I do not know about Judaism.
Within Judaism, non-Jews can go to heaven.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Within Judaism, non-Jews can go to heaven.
You're a liar, what a bunch of horseshit. I'm now 100% sure you have an agenda and you're not just an ordinary guy. It's not surprising considering you've been raised by evil Zionist snakes and went to a Zionist school.

Explain this to me, how would God who basically described Goyim as inferior animals created to serve the Jews and be their slaves, would allow those Goyim to enter heaven with the Jews ? That's the first point.

“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)

“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)

“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)

“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)

“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)

“Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)

“I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)

“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)

“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)

“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)

“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª)

“Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)

“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)

“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)

“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).

“The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).

“The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him.” (Talmud IV / 2 / 2 / 70b).

Also almost all the of the Jews are atheist in the sense that they don't believe in heaven or hell, they believe that the savior, descendant of David, The Moshiash, will come to save the Jews, rule from Israel in Solomon's Temple, give the Jews an eternal life filled with bliss and also make the Goyim their slaves and destroy them. There will also be no death as described in the scriptures.

Isiah (25/8) : He will swallow up death forever.

He will resurrect all the dead Jews

Isiah (26/19) : But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

The Jews will live in Eternal happiness and joy

Isiah (51/11) Those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Goyim will be slaves to the Jews

“When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

Also if they care about heaven and hell, why in God's name have they been working for the arrival of their shitty messiah for hundreds of years now ? You're just taking advantage of the poor goyim here who are ignorant and stupid and don't know that everything that is happening in the world is for a religious purpose. Everything the Jews have sacrificed themselves for was for a religious purpose. Israel is for a religious purpose. But those dumb goyim will never learn their mistakes or truly wake up until they're already thrown into eternal hell.

Yeah, indeed they're hasten his coming, but that false, lying Messiah will be defeated along with the Jews by Jesus and the rest of the Muslims and Islam shall rule the whole world again Insha'Allah.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
You're a liar, what a bunch of horseshit. I'm now 100% sure you have an agenda and you're not just an ordinary guy. It's not surprising considering you've been raised by evil Zionist snakes and went to a Zionist school.

Explain this to me, how would God who basically described Goyim as inferior animals created to serve the Jews and be their slaves, would allow those Goyim to enter heaven with the Jews ? That's the first point.

“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)

“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)

“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)

“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)

“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)

“Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)

“I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)

“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)

“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)

“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)

“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª)

“Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)

“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)

“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)

“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).

“The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).

“The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him.” (Talmud IV / 2 / 2 / 70b).

Also almost all the of the Jews are atheist in the sense that they don't believe in heaven or hell, they believe that the savior, descendant of David, The Moshiash, will come to save the Jews, rule from Israel in Solomon's Temple, give the Jews an eternal life filled with bliss and also make the Goyim their slaves and destroy them. There will also be no death as described in the scriptures.

Isiah (25/8) : He will swallow up death forever.

He will resurrect all the dead Jews

Isiah (26/19) : But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

The Jews will live in Eternal happiness and joy

Isiah (51/11) Those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Goyim will be slaves to the Jews

“When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

Also if they care about heaven and hell, why in God's name have they been working for the arrival of their shitty messiah for hundreds of years now ? You're just taking advantage of the poor goyim here who are ignorant and stupid and don't know that everything that is happening in the world is for a religious purpose. Everything the Jews have sacrificed themselves for was for a religious purpose. Israel is for a religious purpose. But those dumb goyim will never learn their mistakes or truly wake up until they're already thrown into eternal hell.

Yeah, indeed they're hasten his coming, but that false, lying Messiah will be defeated along with the Jews by Jesus and the rest of the Muslims and Islam shall rule the whole world again Insha'Allah.
Keeping up with your fiction would be equivalent to multiple full-time jobs.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Keeping up with your fiction would be equivalent to multiple full-time jobs.
Responding to an argument would be equivalent to saving yourself from embarrassment.