Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
I think that you know that @xexos was not going to go kill Americans, and if he was he would not be bragging about it here.
Top
He's most likely trolling. Though the thing that should be reported to the FBI is his support and encouragement to Joe Biden's disgusting and sick behavior.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
You have, and have previously, overreacted to things. You get emotionally intense at times and then you go off the deep end. I think that you know that @xexos was not going to go kill Americans, and if he was he would not be bragging about it here.

Likely, your email is going to sone archive folder. But even if they were to hang investigate it, it would simply be a waste of taxpayer's money. In that sense, sending the email is the most anti-American thing that anybody has done in this conversation. Spamming the government is wrong.
Now look who's over-reacting. I never sent an email about Xexos's alleged "terrorism" to the US government. It's literally crazy that you actually fell for that story of mine. Most people would have the sense to realize that I was pulling his leg.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
Now look who's over-reacting. I never sent an email about Xexos's " alleged terrorism" to the US government. It's literally crazy that you actually fell for that story of mine. Most people would have the sense to realize that I was pulling his leg.
You've showed your true colors though. Being racist and saying that you want me to be tortured.

Shows how "tolerant" the left wing really is.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
He's most likely trolling. Though the thing that should be reported to the FBI is his support and encouragement to Joe Biden's disgusting and sick behavior.
It's amazing that Afro actually believed I reported you to the FBI because you sarcastically identified yourself as a terrorist at a hair-loss website. Of course I knew that you were just being sarcastic. There was only one matter that the FBI truly needed to be made aware of though and I did report that one serious matter to them - my support for Joe Biden. They said this matter must be dealt with immediately and that I should expect a visit from them at any moment. They said I must be stopped.

Added in 1 minute 16 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
You've showed your true colors though. Being racist and saying that you want me to be tortured.
It doesn't count if someone is just kidding.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
It doesn't count if someone is just kidding, fool.
Oh really ? Then i hope you get urinary incontinence, die of cancer and be tortured as long as you're alive.

Haha, it doesn't count, i was just joking, got him!

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Oh really ? Then i hope you get urinary incontinence, die of cancer and be tortured as long as you're alive.

Haha, it doesn't count, i was just joking, got him!
OK.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
A Linda Tripp comparison wouldn't apply in the case of Biden because Linda Tripp said the President (Clinton) DID do something wrong sexually whereas in the case of the Biden allegations, the women are saying that Biden DID NOT do anything wrong sexually. So Tripp was saying the exact opposite of what the women are saying when it comes to Biden.
Tripp had an ugly face and personality that matched it. She is a liar, and her sole reason was she was angry that
nobody wanted to sleep with her, including her ex husband.

Now as far as the rape allegation against Trump, that woman doesn't fit his type, and he is right about that. For one,
she is the same age as him.

Trump usually goes for much younger women.

The woman making the claim isn't hot at all. In fact, I think she looks more like Betty White every day.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 956
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1706
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Tripp had an ugly face and personality that matched it. She is a liar, and her sole reason was she was angry that
nobody wanted to sleep with her, including her ex husband.

Now as far as the rape allegation against Trump, that woman doesn't fit his type, and he is right about that. For one,
she is the same age as him.

Trump usually goes for much younger women.

The woman making the claim isn't hot at all. In fact, I think she looks more like Betty White every day.
It happened on the 80s when he was married to Ivanna...she looked a lot like Ivanna at that time there is a photo of the 3 of them. Same type.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1258
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
Now look who's over-reacting. I never sent an email about Xexos's alleged "terrorism" to the US government. It's literally crazy that you actually fell for that story of mine. Most people would have the sense to realize that I was pulling his leg.
You've said equally ridiculous things, nothing you say suggests a sound mind or any sense of rationality. I don't know details of who you are but if I guessed off reading your posts you sound like a geriatric that belongs in an old folks home, wouldn't have been surprised if you actually had alerted the FBI.

You'll die not only a pathetic bald bitch with no hair on your head, but with no hair in your brain or heart either.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
A Linda Tripp comparison wouldn't apply in the case of Biden because Linda Tripp said the President (Clinton) DID do something wrong sexually whereas in the case of the Biden allegations, the women are saying that Biden DID NOT do anything wrong sexually. So Tripp was saying the exact opposite of what the women are saying when it comes to Biden.
Linda Tripp was claiming she didn't advance in the ranks, because nobody wanted to have sex with her. Let's face it,
sometimes ugly is ugly.

Even in my early twenties, at my sexual peak, there are lows, and in Linda's case, her face is an earthquake.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
You've said equally ridiculous things, nothing you say suggests a sound mind or any sense of rationality. I don't know details of who you are but if I guessed off reading your posts you sound like a geriatric that belongs in an old folks home, wouldn't have been surprised if you actually had alerted the FBI.

You'll die not only a pathetic bald bitch with no hair on your head, but with no hair in your brain or heart either.
ROFLMAO!!!! God sent you morons to me to make me laugh. And I used the plural "morons" because I'm looking at you Afro_Vacancy since you also fell for my bullshit.

After falling for the stupidest craziest bullshit ever posted at this site you now invent the rational that it was reasonable for you to fall for that bullshit. You actually fell for it that I turned some guy at a 2nd rate hair-loss website over to the FBI because he sarcastically said he's a terrorist. Some of you are total idiots. But at least I got some good chuckles out of it.

And it really highlights what idiots some of you are. For example, XEXOS said he's a terrorist and if I was an idiot (like you 2) I could have fallen for his bs and really turned him over to the FBI because he "admitted" to being a terrorist. But I knew he was being sarcastic and I blew it off. I then posted that I did turn him over to the FBI for his bullshit and you idiots actually fell for it. You idiots have proven that you lack the intellectual faculty for weeding out bullshit. And I obviously do have that intellectual faculty because I clearly DID weed out Xexos's bullshit when he said he's a terrorist. As a matter of fact, I not only weeded it out; I also piggy-backed on top of it and created my own bullshit response to it. And you and Afro actually fell for my bullshit response to Xexos. I did NOT fall for the bullshit but you and Afro DID fall for the bullshit.

And now you idiots rationalize that it was reasonable for you to fall for my bullshit so you don't have to feel so bad about falling for the bs. But it was NOT reasonable for you two morons to fall for my bullshit. You two are just stupid.

And if I have said "equally ridiculous things" then I was either jerking the chain of the person I posted it to or there's some other logical explanation for it. I've never seriously said anything "equally ridiculous" as my reporting Xexos to the FBI storyline is. The same as i wasn't serious when I told Xexos that I reported his sarcastic bs to the FBI; I would not have been serious when I said anything "equally ridiculous". But it doesn't really matter anyway because your claim that I've said "equally ridiculous" things is just your phony reasoning behind your phony rational to cover-up your stupidity for falling for my bullshit about reporting Xexos to the FBI for being a terrorist no less. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reporting someone to the FBI because he sarcastically says he's a terrorist at some 2nd rate hair-loss website is one of the wildest things ever posted here and only idiots would have fallen for that bullshit.

And even if I have said some wild thing in the past it's not as often as some people claim and it doesn't even matter because everyone here has said occasional wild stuff. Every person here is an upset person and upset people occasionally say wild things. It goes with the territory. So even if I have said some wild things in the past that's not a good reason for falling my wild bullshit that I reported some guy at a 2nd rate hair loss website to the FBI because he sarcastically said he's a terrorist.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nameless, pjhair and 3 guests