Flat earth thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
but they have a lake of fire and apparently Satan will torture you there.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Wait for the second 9/11 and you'll know that everything i say on this forum is true.
If you have any advanced knowledge about a major terrorist attack then I suggest you alert your local authorities.
Ringo, said the gringo

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
If you have any advanced knowledge about a major terrorist attack then I suggest you alert your local authorities.
I put my faith in science (American science)
Tell them what exactly ? And who will believe me anyways ?

Also it's not in my country, so the "local authorities" in my countries won't give a shit. Besides, the elites themselves will be the one to do it like they did the first 9/11, so no one can really do anything about it. And all those "local authorities" including the presidents are just useless puppets who mean nothing.

Added in 6 hours 2 minutes 14 seconds:

"They're the only ones except the secret masters themselves who really understand what's going on".

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 3 weeks ago

@Xexos, if you're watching this:

Actual footage form an U2 spy plane (70,000 feet)
As you can clearly see, the planet is round. Even from this height it's not a very harsh curve, so it's not weird that the earth appears flat from a regular plane view. Even in parts of this video the horizon line seems straight. You're probably gonna say "that's because they use a fish eye lens!" though :lol:
B*tch please. Saying that the earth is flat is a slap in the face to all the scientists and researchers who have devoted their life to exploring the mysteries of the universe. Not to talk about the actual pilots who have seen this with their own eyes!
People who have access to a real telescope can clearly see the universe, where the other planets are round. There's so much science backing up round earth, where's the "evidence" of a flat earth? A couple pics from a plane and a calculation of a long bridge? LOL :)
I wonder why there are no flat earthers actually going into space and producing some ACTUAL EVIDENCE, like so many astronauts, scientist have done to prove the earth is round. Where's that evidence though???
:straight-smile:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Good post, @EvilLocks.
I think Xexos has been banned. Oh well.
Ringo, said the gringo

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Good post, EvilLocks.
Not permanently though, see the log at the end of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Good post, @EvilLocks.
Yes, I know he's been banned but something tells me he's lurking in the forums anyway :wave:
I've been fascinated by space lately and have been watching a lot of documentaries about it with my husband, we're both in awe of the enormity of the universe to say the least.
Still, it baffles me more that there's actually a good number of people today who indeed believe the earth is flat, with very slim "proof", compared to the mountain of evidence that researchers have verified over the last hundred(s?) of years.
I'm not opposed to religion, but science doesn't lie. I feel like science and religion don't necessarily have to cancel out one another, they could co-exist.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago

I've been fascinated by space lately and have been watching a lot of documentaries about it with my husband, we're both in awe of the enormity of the universe to say the least.
Let me know if you have any questions on space :-)

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
What do the aliens look like?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
What do the aliens look like?
I wish that I knew :-(

PS though I'm fairly confident that life is common in the universe, I can't see any reason to assume that intelligent life is common.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I wish that I knew :-(

PS though I'm fairly confident that life is common in the universe, I can't see any reason to assume that intelligent life is common.
Do you think mushrooms come from space as some theorize?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Do you think mushrooms come from space as some theorize?
No, but I'm open minded to the possibility.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Does the universe have and end?! If so, what is beyond that "end"? Just empty space, or...? :wtf:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
Does the universe have and end?! If so, what is beyond that "end"? Just empty space, or...? :wtf:
My best guess is that it goes on forever. The visible universe is then the stuff that we can see or be affected by.

If the universe were finite, what might happen is that it would loop back on itself. For example, if you're on the surface of a sphere and you start moving on that surface, you will eventually end up back where you started.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Post by Guest-1 » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
My best guess is that it goes on forever. The visible universe is then the stuff that we can see or be affected by.

If the universe were finite, what might happen is that it would loop back on itself. For example, if you're on the surface of a sphere and you start moving on that surface, you will eventually end up back where you started.
Once I saw a documentary and an Indian scientist was saying that he tought the big bang was actually a contraction of the universe, then an explosion of the energy core (sort of ^^ lol). It's fascinating and at the same time, I feel almost sick thinking about an infinite universe... and the nonsense of it, of me. A universe "where the center is everywhere and the periphery is nowhere to be found" (like said Blaise Pascal, the sentence is better in French).