Flat earth thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
ReclamingSanity
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 12
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: finasteride

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by ReclamingSanity » 1 month ago


User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Why do you hate me so much ?

I think i deserve an award for making you break out of your fake character and finally show your true colors. I guess the flat earth is really some heavy shit to make you, after all those years, finally decide to be serious, angry and express hatred to someone whom you've never met.

But seriously, why do you hate me ? Did i scam you ? Asked you for money ? Did i deceive you ? I tried to help you and i presented the evidence you're entitled to know since everything requires evidence, but still your weakness, lack of wisdom and foolishness disallow you to use your brain, logic and reason. And you had to express deep hatred to someone whom you don't know personally and you've never seen. Tell me if that shit is not a religion.

The last thing i'm going to say to you, is that remember you've chosen this with your own freewill. No one forced you to be deceived and you willingly chose this. So when comes a day and you're asked by the one who created you from nothing and gave you everything you have now : "why did you do what you did" ? You won't be able to say "i was deceived", "i was lied to", " i was brainwashed", there's no one to blame but yourself here.

"Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "If not for you, we would have been believers." Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed, "Did we avert you from guidance after it had come to you? Rather, you were criminals."

And they will say, "Our Lord, indeed we obeyed our masters and our dignitaries, and they led us astray from the [right] way. Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."

"And your Lord does injustice to no one."
causing an emotional reaction does not mean something is true. it just mean it gets to you for whatever reason. when women say looks don't matter is gets to me but that doesn't make it true

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Why do you hate me so much ?

I think i deserve an award for making you break out of your fake character and finally show your true colors. I guess the flat earth is really some heavy shit to make you, after all those years, finally decide to be serious, angry and express hatred to someone whom you've never met.

But seriously, why do you hate me ? Did i scam you ? Asked you for money ? Did i deceive you ? I tried to help you and i presented the evidence you're entitled to know since everything requires evidence, but still your weakness, lack of wisdom and foolishness disallow you to use your brain, logic and reason. And you had to express deep hatred to someone whom you don't know personally and you've never seen. Tell me if that shit is not a religion.

The last thing i'm going to say to you, is that remember you've chosen this with your own freewill. No one forced you to be deceived and you willingly chose this. So when comes a day and you're asked by the one who created you from nothing and gave you everything you have now : "why did you do what you did" ? You won't be able to say "i was deceived", "i was lied to", " i was brainwashed", there's no one to blame but yourself here.

"Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "If not for you, we would have been believers." Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed, "Did we avert you from guidance after it had come to you? Rather, you were criminals."

And they will say, "Our Lord, indeed we obeyed our masters and our dignitaries, and they led us astray from the [right] way. Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."

"And your Lord does injustice to no one."
You're overstating things.
I don't hate you, it's just paranoid people like you who are so certain of themselves need a dose of reality from time to time. That reality is called science.

I don't know what this whole trolling business is that people think I do. I just say what's on my mind whenever I say something.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Wait for the second 9/11 and you'll know that everything i say on this forum is true.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Wait for the second 9/11 and you'll know that everything i say on this forum is true.
Do you mean it will happen in 2019, or this year starting from now?

These doomsday predictions reminded me of this recent article in Quillette, particularly the “Just You Wait” Pessimist part:
Maarten Boudry wrote:If you believe that the world is going to hell in a handcart unless we take immediate and drastic action, you have a rational justification for extreme, even inhuman, measures that you would never normally consider. Bad people can do bad things, but an apocalyptic mindset can encourage even good people to do bad things.
:thinking:

https://quillette.com/2019/06/26/four-f ... pessimism/

If it doesn't happen, will we get a resounding "I was wrong" from you? And possibly a revision of your current beliefs?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Do you mean it will happen in 2019, or this year starting from now?

These doomsday predictions reminded me of this recent article in Quillette, particularly the “Just You Wait” Pessimist part:



:thinking:

https://quillette.com/2019/06/26/four-f ... pessimism/

If it doesn't happen, will we get a resounding "I was wrong" from you? And possibly a revision of your current beliefs?
9/11/2019

And yes, i'll say that i was wrong about it, but if it actually happened, what will YOU say ? Will you finally accept that what i'm saying is true and you're just stubborn for no reason ?

And my beliefs has nothing to do with it, this is not related to Islam in anyway and i'll not leave Islam even if i was burnt alive.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
9/11/2019

And yes, i'll say that i was wrong about it, but if it actually happened, what will YOU say ? Will you finally accept that what i'm saying is true and you're just stubborn for no reason ?

And my beliefs has nothing to do with it, this is not related to Islam in anyway and i'll not leave Islam even if i was burnt alive.
I don't believe the world, history, reality, whatever you want to call is is setup like clockwork like that, I think it's a mistake a lot of fundamentalists make. They think up easy and numerological patterns based on whatever prophecy they happen to find in their religious or pseudo-religious texts and then think it's all going to fit perfectly.

Except it just never happens and pretty much all doomsday predictors have been flat-out wrong. Predictions about a bloody and nightmarish future have been more vague but still largely true, like Nietzche predicting that the death of God would lead to a catastrophe (the rise of totalitarianisms) in the West.

And to refer to religious texts again, I don't know as much about Islam, but I know that the Bible says many times that no man will know when the End of Times will be coming, not even Jesus, only God (but I thought they were the same person!) knows when it's coming. And I wouldn't be surprised if the teachings of Islam had the same idea contained in it.

Just like it's up to God to judge people, but of course, there will always be people trying to play that role. Anyway, I'm not buying, sure there is a sense that we're coming to the end of a cycle just like during the collapse of the Roman empire, but I certainly don't believe that anyone can predict anything that's going to happen in the next few years and decade.

As usual, in a few decades from now, we'll all look back and be like "well nobody could have thought it would have played out this way". That's kind of part of the beauty and mystery of creation.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
As usual, in a few decades from now, we'll all look back and be like "well nobody could have thought it would have played out this way". That's kind of part of the beauty and mystery of creation.
I'm sorry, but we'll most likely all be dead within a few decades from now.

My advice to you is to not have any children because what's coming is so much worse than what has ever happened in history. I'll also most likely be dead within 5 years.

by the way, the big next thing will either happen in 9/11/2019 or 12/14/2019, or maybe both, but it'll 100% happen on one of those two dates.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
I'm sorry, but we'll most likely all be dead within a few decades from now.

My advice to you is to not have any children because what's coming is so much worse than what has ever happened in history. I'll also most likely be dead within 5 years.
Yeah... Looking forward to our first post-apocalyptic discussion :) .

The End of Times is like the cure for baldness, it's always 5 years away.

Safe prediction ;).
Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
by the way, the big next thing will either happen in 9/11/2019 or 12/14/2019, or maybe both, but it'll 100% happen on one of those two dates
Quoted for posterity!

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

I expect the shit to hit the fan in the next few years.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
I expect the shit to hit the fan in the next few years.
WW3 will most likely start before 2022.

It's crazy knowing that me and my family might very well be dead within few years.

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Yeah... Looking forward to our first post-apocalyptic discussion .

The End of Times is like the cure for baldness, it's always 5 years away.

Safe prediction .
If what i said is true, i've an advice for you.

If you want to save yourself join Islam, nothing more.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
If you want to save yourself join Islam, nothing more.
So only the Muslims will be saved?

What about Christians or atheists who have lived admirable lives and done their best to help their neighbor?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
So only the Muslims will be saved?

What about Christians or atheists who have lived admirable lives and done their best to help their neighbor?
I'm not saying saved in this life, i'm saying saved in the afterlife.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not saying saved in this life, i'm saying saved in the afterlife.
That's what I meant. Will it be eternal damnation for them?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
That's what I meant. Will it be eternal damnation for them?
Yeah, with no hope of ever escaping. It's the same in Christianity too, but they have a lake of fire and apparently Satan will torture you there. Which is really dumb since Satan is the one who deceived humans, so instead of him being tortured and punished, God will let him torture the humans he deceived.

In Islam, Satan will have the worst punishment of all, which is deserved.

" [ Allah ] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say - [That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."

[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]." [ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."

(14:22) And when Our judgment has been passed, Satan will say, "The fact is that the promises Allah had made with you. were all true. I, too, made some promises with you but I failed to keep any of them. *30 Yet I had no power over you; I did nothing but to invite you to my way and you accepted my invitation. *31 So do not now blame me, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you here, nor can you help me. I dissociate myself from your making me a partner with God before this. *32 Such wrong-doers are sure to receive a grievous torment. "

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest