Flat earth thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
You know that the elite, masons and Jews control the whole world and you don't think they wouldn't lie about earth and space to spread atheism, nhilism, degeneracy, etc, and collect some shekels ?

Flat earth pretty much means that the existence of God is undeniable and that's why they don't want people to figure it out, a Godless society without morals is much easier to control and much lesser to resist.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

I recommend you reading this thread from the beginning and you'll see the truth for yourself since you're already more redpilled than the people on this forum.
It's true that the Jews do control most of the world. It's true that they lie about many things and promote scientism, and all the other things you mention.

But I can't agree to the Earth being flat.

I'm not sure if you've ever being sailing, flying, or witnessed an eclipse, but you can actually see the curvature of the Earth yourself. There's also the matter of day and night cycles.

Your people, the Egyptians, as well as the Greeks were the first people to figure this out thousands of years ago, just using simple experiments with shadows.



To be honest man, I think you're wasting your time and energy on this.

If the world really were flat, what would change right now? It's like, I'm in the "Moon landing was bullshit" camp, but if I actually am wrong on that, it doesn't matter to me because...it just doesn't matter what the truth is there.

The point of all this space shit, mars colonies and such, is just a distraction. People hate their lives here on Earth because of how bad they've become, and they're duped into not worrying so much about it (much less taking action) because life will be great on our space colonies!

Meanwhile, our countries and people are being destroyed by usury, consumerism, mass migration, LGBTQHIV+ insanity, total destruction of the family unit...

We have better hills to die on.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (14.13 KiB) Viewed 474 times
There she is, the beautiful "blue marble" taken from the Apollo 17 spacecraft on Dec 7 1972 at a distance of 29,000 kilometers.

Only full on intellectual degenerate could look at this image and see a flat surface.
Either that or he is on some heavy drugs that I don't know about.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
But i didn't say that every other object in "space" is spherical. If you look at the pictures i included of stars, they don't look spherical at all, far from it actually.

Also round doesn't always mean spherical. A circle is round, but not spherical.


And if you do trust your senses that much as you claim, why do you believe that those stars are suns because "science" claims so even though when you look at them in the sky they look far from suns ?

Also i don't expect you to believe anything and i'm jot forcing you, i have my evidence and if it doesn't convince you, just ignore it and move on and believe whatever you want.
most of them were spherical except the crazy colored ones which looked fake. i don't need to look at those fake pictures anyways, i can go outside and see the sun in the daytime or stars at night. they're round. which means they're spherical. its ridiculous to think every other object in space is spherical except for ours

my point about senses is earlier you were saying that you trusted your own senses, which told you that the idea of a ball spinning faster than the speed of sound was ridiculous. and now you are telling us not to trust our senses. you're contradicting yourself

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
It's true that the Jews do control most of the world. It's true that they lie about many things and promote scientism, and all the other things you mention.

But I can't agree to the Earth being flat.

I'm not sure if you've ever being sailing, flying, or witnessed an eclipse, but you can actually see the curvature of the Earth yourself. There's also the matter of day and night cycles.

Your people, the Egyptians, as well as the Greeks were the first people to figure this out thousands of years ago, just using simple experiments with shadows.



To be honest man, I think you're wasting your time and energy on this.

If the world really were flat, what would change right now? It's like, I'm in the "Moon landing was bullshit" camp, but if I actually am wrong on that, it doesn't matter to me because...it just doesn't matter what the truth is there.

The point of all this space shit, mars colonies and such, is just a distraction. People hate their lives here on Earth because of how bad they've become, and they're duped into not worrying so much about it (much less taking action) because life will be great on our space colonies!

Meanwhile, our countries and people are being destroyed by usury, consumerism, mass migration, LGBTQHIV+ insanity, total destruction of the family unit...

We have better hills to die on.
The Shadow argument have been debunked and actually works in the favor of flat earth


It's also a misconception that earth casts shadow on the moon and even "scientists" themselves admit that it's not true



Also about Egyptians and people knowing about spherical earth, that's also a lie to make people believe in the spinning ball.
Image
Image
Image

Well it's either all those people were stupid or lying or NASA is lying. Well NASA has been caught lying countless time so i wouldn't bet on it myself.

Also in case you don't know NASA in hebrew means "to deceive or greatly deceived".

If people knew the world is flat EVERYTHING would change. It's crazy how truly everything would change overnight. All the things that bother you now like liberalism, left wing, atheism, degeneracy, nhilism, LGBTQ, communism, family structure being destroyed, women acting like whores, abortion, etc, all Would disappear overnight. The Jews and elite and masons wouldn't have nearly as much influence as they have no since religious people are less cucked and more woke and they'd not allow them to destroy their world since they know they're a special creation of God and all that stuff.

Flat earth is a life or death situation for this world.

I recommend you looking at this documentary for a start and you'll find every question you have saved in this thread in case you have any questions, or you could just PM me.



Added in 7 minutes 32 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 month ago
images (2).jpg

There she is, the beautiful "blue marble" taken from the Apollo 17 spacecraft on Dec 7 1972 at a distance of 29,000 kilometers.

Only full on intellectual degenerate could look at this image and see a flat surface.
Either that or he is on some heavy drugs that I don't know about.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image


Image

Added in 10 minutes 42 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
1 month ago
my point about senses is earlier you were saying that you trusted your own senses, which told you that the idea of a ball spinning faster than the speed of sound was ridiculous. and now you are telling us not to trust our senses. you're contradicting yourself
Top
In some cases you can trust your senses. For example if i see you in real life, my senses tell me that you're a human, not a cat or a dog. But looking at the stars that even by flat earth's standards are still far away from us, would be deceiving.

Also about the spherical and round and all the crap, i responded to it earlier. Since we're at this already, can you respond to this yourself ?

Why do we always face the same side of the moon and it never rotates ? Oh i know you'll google it, so i'll just save your effort from now.

"Only one side of the Moon is visible from Earth because the Moon rotates on its axis at the same rate that the Moon orbits the Earth". Wow, how convenient. What were the odds ?

Also respond to this.

Gravity was discovered in 1666

Earth tilt is 66.6 degree

Earth velocity around the sun 66.600 MPH

The curvature of the earth is, supposedly, 8" per mile. Eight inches is .666% of a foot

The value of the gravitational constant: G = 6,674287. G and 6 are interchangeable. By interchanging them, you get 666 again

Oh look how everything "coincidentally" has the 666 number which is described in the new testament as "the number of the beast" and is associated with Satanism everywhere on the world.

A coincidence ?
Image

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Hey yettee i looked into it and what you said is true, you didn't lie, however you've misunderstood it.

What you said was something similar to this amiright ?
Image

This photo is exactly what you get if you take a snapshot with a regular camera, holding the camera up to the eyepiece on a telescope.

The reason that some photos of planets look like this, just a bright spot with no detail, while others are miraculously detailed, isn't because the detailed ones are CGI (though of course there are some CGI photos out there of space, of everything). The reason that some are dramatically more detailed than others, for example these:

http://astro.christone.net/jupiter/index.htm

or these

http://www.damianpeach.com/jup19.htm

Is because they are STACKED. What this means is that you are not actually looking at a single image. In fact, what's happened is that the photographer took a movie, maybe of a minute or a few minutes (but it cant be for too long because the rotation of the planet will mess it up!). Then, the movie is broken apart into single images using a program such as AutoStakkert. Fuzzy images are removed (because the earth's atmosphere is shaky at some moments... some lucky nights are pretty still, many arent depending on the location and atmospheric conditions), and then they are "stacked" on top of each other. And what you see is in fact a composite image compiled from the video.

The reason this process is necessary is because there just isnt much light from these rotating globes, millions of miles away. So a single-image snapshot is going to look like a blob, the moons will look like blobs. However, with stacking you can see the details.

And so. The reason I mentioned that you should take a view of the planets (not only Jupiter but also Mars, Saturn, and Uranus/Neptune with enough magnification) through a high quality telescope, on a night with still air and using a binoviewer (2 eyes), is that the view will immediately confirm that what I'm saying is true. It's one thing to look at photos and speculate that this one is real, that one is fake, this youtube video speaks the truth, this one lies. And you can go around in circles forever and no one will be convinced of anything, because after all you are correct, a photo can be faked. But its quite another thing to see it for yourself. You can sit through the entire night, like 10 hours, watching Jupiter, in all its massive, colorful glory, looking exactly like the photos I posted above, live, rotating, as moons that are obviously spheres rotate around it. You can even see detail on the moons with a good enough scope and using enough power. And you can see a TON of detail on Jupiter. All this debate aside, I'd recommend to anyone reading this to do it at some point, it's astounding to see. But again you need the right equipment.

There are 2 main types of telescopes, reflectors and refractors. I dont have much experience with reflectors, but I have a ton with refractors. So, refractor-wise, I can tell you that if you can spend a night viewing Jupiter with a 7 inch or larger refractor, using a high quality telescope, a high quality binoviewer and good eyepieces, you'll never forget it.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

yettee wrote:
1 month ago
This photo is exactly what you get if you take a snapshot with a regular camera, holding the camera up to the eyepiece on a telescope.

The reason that some photos of planets look like this, just a bright spot with no detail, while others are miraculously detailed, isn't because the detailed ones are CGI (though of course there are some CGI photos out there of space, of everything). The reason that some are dramatically more detailed than others, for example these:

http://astro.christone.net/jupiter/index.htm

or these

http://www.damianpeach.com/jup19.htm

Is because they are STACKED. What this means is that you are not actually looking at a single image. In fact, what's happened is that the photographer took a movie, maybe of a minute or a few minutes (but it cant be for too long because the rotation of the planet will mess it up!). Then, the movie is broken apart into single images using a program such as AutoStakkert. Fuzzy images are removed (because the earth's atmosphere is shaky at some moments... some lucky nights are pretty still, many arent depending on the location and atmospheric conditions), and then they are "stacked" on top of each other. And what you see is in fact a composite image compiled from the video.

The reason this process is necessary is because there just isnt much light from these rotating globes, millions of miles away. So a single-image snapshot is going to look like a blob, the moons will look like blobs. However, with stacking you can see the details.

And so. The reason I mentioned that you should take a view of the planets (not only Jupiter but also Mars, Saturn, and Uranus/Neptune with enough magnification) through a high quality telescope, on a night with still air and using a binoviewer (2 eyes), is that the view will immediately confirm that what I'm saying is true. It's one thing to look at photos and speculate that this one is real, that one is fake, this youtube video speaks the truth, this one lies. And you can go around in circles forever and no one will be convinced of anything, because after all you are correct, a photo can be faked. But its quite another thing to see it for yourself. You can sit through the entire night, like 10 hours, watching Jupiter, in all its massive, colorful glory, looking exactly like the photos I posted above, live, rotating, as moons that are obviously spheres rotate around it. You can even see detail on the moons with a good enough scope and using enough power. And you can see a TON of detail on Jupiter. All this debate aside, I'd recommend to anyone reading this to do it at some point, it's astounding to see. But again you need the right equipment.

There are 2 main types of telescopes, reflectors and refractors. I dont have much experience with reflectors, but I have a ton with refractors. So, refractor-wise, I can tell you that if you can spend a night viewing Jupiter with a 7 inch or larger refractor, using a high quality telescope, a high quality binoviewer and good eyepieces, you'll never forget it.
Oh look, looks like there were no difference between the pictures taken by Christopher and the pictures taken by Damian, the clouds barely changed.

Christopher
Image

Damian (also notice how the three dots moved while the eye-looking shit managed to stand almost in the same place despite the planet rotating all at once)
Image


Christopher
Image


Damian
Image


Christopher
Image


Damian (make sure to make it lighter and remove those 3 dots)
Image


Christopher (darker and the two spots are close)
Image


Damian (lighter and the two spots are now magically further apart )
Image

hmmm, when did i see shit like that before ?

Oh yeah, i remember now
Image

Also ignore fucking Philippine Christopher for now and lets focus with Damien since he's more famous apparently.

Let's start a new game called "spot the dots, now you see me, now you don't". Also make sure to focus on the movement of the dots in each picture.

1#
Image

2#
Image

3# (two small dots near the big dot)
Image

4#
Image

5# (two small dots suddenly away from the big dot)
Image

6# (big dot suddenly changed to a small dot and the whole position of the dots changed)
Image

7# (the dots happily formed a triangle away from the eye-looking shit)
Image

8# (triangle is over)
Image


Also in every Jupiter picture you'll find those dots in completely different positions and coloring is different while the clouds barley changing

Like this NASA picture for example
Image

Those damn dots won't just stop fucking around. I know you're going to say those are storms, but man how convenient those storms manage to always happen at the same place for years, not only that, in all cases they're only 3 storms and in most cases it's a big storm and two small storms. Also those storms sound like they're attracted to each others or something since they keep moving around together forming triangles and shit.

About those two guys, one of them claims to give "courses" in astophotography and the other has a shady looking website and claims to have taken the pictures from Cebu City, Philippines.

Yup sounds legit.


Also no matter how you slice it, many telescopes were used and many cameras were used. They can't make planets suddenly produce light that is as strong as the moon and they can't make planets change shape, colors and distance. It's a bunch of horseshit and copy-pasted CGI images that you believe for no reason at all.


Also nice ignoring all the other shit about the earth itself being photoshopped. You care about fucking Jupiter and use it as a proof when you're living on a photoshopped planet.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

its probably just my area but i think a lot of stars look like giant lightbulbs 5-10 miles away. but i know senses can be deceiving especially concerning extreme things like stars or planets or very fast moving objects

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

You have a lot of free time, Stan. Why not put it into attracting females?
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 262
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 730
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Damian (also notice how the three dots moved while the eye-looking shit managed to stand almost in the same place despite the planet rotating all at once)
https://astroquizzical.com/astroquizzic ... s-in-bands

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

C4L wrote:
1 month ago
You have a lot of free time, Stan. Why not put it into attracting females?
That's not going to save me from hell.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

C4L wrote:
1 month ago
You have a lot of free time, Stan. Why not put it into attracting females?
He is doing females a favor by concentrating on his work here.

Also.. about your signature: The last time Russia tried saving Europe really didn’t go down too well for the eastern half of the continent.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
He is doing females a favor by concentrating on his work here.
Why do you hate me so much ?

I think i deserve an award for making you break out of your fake character and finally show your true colors. I guess the flat earth is really some heavy shit to make you, after all those years, finally decide to be serious, angry and express hatred to someone whom you've never met.

But seriously, why do you hate me ? Did i scam you ? Asked you for money ? Did i deceive you ? I tried to help you and i presented the evidence you're entitled to know since everything requires evidence, but still your weakness, lack of wisdom and foolishness disallow you to use your brain, logic and reason. And you had to express deep hatred to someone whom you don't know personally and you've never seen. Tell me if that shit is not a religion.

The last thing i'm going to say to you, is that remember you've chosen this with your own freewill. No one forced you to be deceived and you willingly chose this. So when comes a day and you're asked by the one who created you from nothing and gave you everything you have now : "why did you do what you did" ? You won't be able to say "i was deceived", "i was lied to", " i was brainwashed", there's no one to blame but yourself here.

"Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "If not for you, we would have been believers." Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed, "Did we avert you from guidance after it had come to you? Rather, you were criminals."

And they will say, "Our Lord, indeed we obeyed our masters and our dignitaries, and they led us astray from the [right] way. Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."

"And your Lord does injustice to no one."

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
He is doing females a favor by concentrating on his work here.

Also.. about your signature: The last time Russia tried saving Europe really didn’t go down too well for the eastern half of the continent.
It didn't go down too well for Russia too. It would take many generations to heal the damage caused by Bolshevism, that was inspired by kikes and Germans. Russia suffered way more than EE.

But the bravery of Russian soldier and our Sacred Duty to save Europe each century from the imminence demolition by Napoleon, Hitler and now Jeudo-Liberalism – that is what allows Europe to survive so far.

Of course, you, from the upside-down continent perceive everything wrong. I do not know the history of Australia well, but you're descendants of British convicts, aren't you?
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

C4L wrote:
1 month ago
It didn't go down too well for Russia too. It would take many generations to heal the damage caused by Bolshevism, that was inspired by kikes and Germans. Russia suffered way more than EE.

But the bravery of Russian soldier and our Sacred Duty to save Europe each century from the imminence demolition by Napoleon, Hitler and now Jeudo-Liberalism – that is what allows Europe to survive so far.

Of course, you, from the upside-down continent perceive everything wrong. I do not know the history of Australia well, but you're descendants of British convicts, aren't you?
That's disappointing. There are certainly a lot of Jewish liberals, but it's hardly a Jewish movement. I think that it's specifically an Anglo-American development, both the strengths and the weaknesses.

But it's hard to argue with the rest. Russia has pretty much faced the threat of annihalation non-stop for well over a hundred years (stopped in ~2004), and in that sense it is unique among the great countries.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
That's disappointing. There are certainly a lot of Jewish liberals, but it's hardly a Jewish movement. I think that it's specifically an Anglo-American development, both the strengths and the weaknesses.

But it's hard to argue with the rest. Russia has pretty much faced the threat of annihalation non-stop for well over a hundred years (stopped in ~2004), and in that sense it is unique among the great countries.
That's obvious trolling about judo liberalism. But the truth for Bolshevism.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest