Flat earth thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
https://www.linkedin.com/company/nasa/people/

So what do you think their hundreds of thousands employees have been doing during their whole career for the last 60 years?

What about all the other space agencies around the world?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... e_agencies

They all lie to everyone all the time? Their family, their friends, their acquaintances, etc. ?

:thinking:
Not all the people working in NASA are into it. Some are accountants, organizers, normal engineers, etc. The fucked up people are usually the people working in high positions and the astronauts, and yeah they're not telling anyone. And don't think that they believe what they're doing is evil, they believe themselves to be the most loyal and self-sacrificing "agents" who serve the true light and all this shit. And all those freemasons and those people, while doing evil things, they believe it's for the greater good. Thing is, you can't reach the good by doing the evil.

About the other space agencies around the world
Image
Image
Image



As i said before, there's no Russia or America or China or anything like that, the entire world is controlled by a handful of people who have all the money, power and secret knowledge
Image

Image

What's written is "The Nine Unknown men" "There's no religion higher than the truth".

There's also a book about it
Image


by the way since we talked about Jupiter, i mean if what Yette said was real, why would NASA have to resort to this ?
Image

Added in 19 minutes 12 seconds:
Hey @yettee i looked into it and what you said is true, you didn't lie, however you've misunderstood it.

What you said was something similar to this amiright ?
Image
Image

As you can see, only with Jupiter you can see those "moons", but that doesn't really mean they're moons. And since Jupiter is too bright you can't see it revolving around itself either. Also stars revolving around each others is not something unusual, we have tons of stars revolving around Polaris.
Image
Image

So yeah, stars can revolve around each others, and this by the way would be impossible on the heliocentric model.

Also let's take a closer look at the stars and see if they're suns or not actually
Image
Image
Image

Also why only Jupiter (which looks like a bright star anyways), if all the other "planets" look like this and they have no moons around them ?
Image
Image
Image

They look closer to the stars more than the sun by a thousand time at least.

I think it's unfair that you only focused on Jupiter and left the other planets, and anyways, Jupiter being a star having stars revolving around it, is not impossible actually.


And if Jupiter is really that easy to notice and debunks all the flat earth thing, why does NASA resort to this ?
Image
Image

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3656
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
No they're not, just like the pictures of NASA.

No matter how you try to put it, Earth can't change colors, size in a matter of years and more than one time unless the pictures are bullshit and photoshopped.
You can change the size of things with your cell phone camera -- just use the "zoom" function.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
You can change the size of things with your cell phone camera -- just use the "zoom" function.
Image
Image
Image


I'm started to think you're trolling at this point. Also after telling that thing about people being immortal and aging being cured around the 1500's (which is still considered a major "conspiracy theory), and your extreme defense of the Jews despite being atheist and trying to debunk all the evidence of the flat earth in ways that don't make sense. something just feels off.

Have you ever joined a masonic lodge or a Zionist brotherhood organization before ?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3656
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Image
Image
Image


I'm started to think you're trolling at this point. Also after telling that thing about people being immortal and aging being cured around the 1500's (which is still considered a major "conspiracy theory), and your extreme defense of the Jews despite being atheist and trying to debunk all the evidence of the flat earth in ways that don't make sense. something just feels off.

Have you ever joined a masonic lodge or a Zionist brotherhood organization before ?
My comments on aging were trolling.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
My comments on aging were trolling.
It didn't look like it though. You just didn't randomly mention those people, especially Giovanni Medici who is not that relevant to someone who never read history before, also the context of the comment wasn't in a trollish way at all.

I could be wrong though, who knows. But it'd be extremely interesting if you actually turned out to be someone much more different and dangerous than your persona on this forum.

I'm personally waiting for "aliens" and WW3 at this point and "the things in between", maybe i'll be lucky enough to live and meet the antichrist or hamashiach myself and see him with my own eyes.

Or actually really unlucky.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3656
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
It didn't look like it though. You just didn't randomly mention those people, especially Giovanni Medici who is not that relevant to someone who never read history before, also the context of the comment wasn't in a trollish way at all.

I could be wrong though, who knows. But it'd be extremely interesting if you actually turned out to be someone much more different and dangerous than your persona on this forum.

I'm personally waiting for "aliens" and WW3 at this point and "the things in between", maybe i'll be lucky enough to live and meet the antichrist or hamashiach myself and see him with my own eyes.

Or actually really unlucky.
Medici was on my mind because I was recently in Florence. The Medici family left a huge legacy there, they built a lot of beautiful buildings and commissioned a lot of magnificent art to show off their wealth. At one point, they had Leonardo and Michaelangelo working in the same room -- I feel shivers just writing that. That room was called "the school of the world". They were once the richest family in the world, some of them became popes !

I am agnostic as to aliens and UFOs. I kind of wish that there were aliens, bit there's no evidence, so too bad.

I expect that life is common in universe, but that does not mean that *intelligent* life is common. There might very well be trillions of planets with bacteria, but only one planet with intelligent life.

I have limited influence in the world. I'm a middle class guy with a decent job and good education. Though I know people who know people, I don't know those people myself. I was raised among zionists, but I stopped that personally in 2006 due to the Lebanon war. I am not a free Mason lol.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Medici was on my mind because I was recently in Florence. The Medici family left a huge legacy there, they built a lot of beautiful buildings and commissioned a lot of magnificent art to show off their wealth. At one point, they had Leonardo and Michaelangelo working in the same room -- I feel shivers just writing that. That room was called "the school of the world". They were once the richest family in the world, some of them became popes !

I am agnostic as to aliens and UFOs. I kind of wish that there were aliens, bit there's no evidence, so too bad.

I expect that life is common in universe, but that does not mean that *intelligent* life is common. There might very well be trillions of planets with bacteria, but only one planet with intelligent life.

I have limited influence in the world. I'm a middle class guy with a decent job and good education. Though I know people who know people, I don't know those people myself. I was raised among zionists, but I stopped that personally in 2006 due to the Lebanon war. I am not a free Mason lol.
Don't be sad, there're good news, there's plenty of evidence that UFO's are coming soon


The pentagon is investing millions in it and you can find tons of footage in youtube.

Well the sad news, is that It's all bullshit to deceive people, nothing called aliens, they're the demons who have always visited humanity every once in while and they were worshipped as Gods.

The Dogon Tribe have been worshipping for thousands of years the beings who came to them from Sirius star (the most important star in magick since it's a hexagram that looks like David's star exactly and i might talk more about it soon), but anyways, they wear masks that represents those "aliens"
Image
Image
Image

Coincidentally (or probably not), they look similar to the ancient Egyptian "Gods"
Image
Image
Image
Image

Horus, Set, Anubis, etc.

They also appeared in many different other cultures before in history. They'll appear soon, but in disguise of aliens since this age is the age of "space and technology" and they'll claim to be aliens and Gods from outer space, but they're nothing but demons who've been living here for thousands of years like us, but we don't see them.

Look how Aleistar Crowley's demon LAM looks like aliens
Image

There's no life outside earth because there's nothing outside earth and aliens don't exist and what's coming soon are a bunch of demons who came before several times.

And the Day when He will gather them all and then say to the angels, "Did these [people] used to worship you?" They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah ], are our benefactor not them. Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them."

For clarification, Jinn are what are known as "demons" and fallen angels to Christians.

Things are only getting interesting from now on.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Image
Image
Image


I'm started to think you're trolling at this point. Also after telling that thing about people being immortal and aging being cured around the 1500's (which is still considered a major "conspiracy theory), and your extreme defense of the jews despite being atheist and trying to debunk all the evidence of the flat earth in ways that don't make sense. something just feels off.

Have you ever joined a masonic lodge or a Zionist brotherhood organization before ?
Jews are an ethnicity also

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Thanks for the "compliment" about Egypt.

What does this have to do with anything though ?
Yettee was alluding to the fact that it's easier to see the night sky when there is little interference from unnatural light.
If you can't even pick up on this simple point then is it any wonder you're so easily duped by this flat earth NASA conspiracy crap?
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
Yettee was alluding to the fact that it's easier to see the night sky when there is little interference from unnatural light.
If you can't even pick up on this simple point then is it any wonder you're so easily duped by this flat earth NASA conspiracy crap?
Yeah i know what he meant, what does this have to do with flat earth anyways ? Because i can see the "stars" "planets" and "galaxies" better ?

Well i already talked about them and provided pictures and videos and arguments. Looking at the sky doesn't mean shit because things don't have to be what they look and it's not real evidence anyways.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Yeah i know what he meant, what does this have to do with flat earth anyways ? Because i can see the "stars" "planets" and "galaxies" better ?

Well i already talked about them and provided pictures and videos and arguments. Looking at the sky doesn't mean shit because things don't have to be what they look and it's not real evidence anyways.
so now suddenly you dont trust your senses lol. and you really expect us to believe that every other object in space is spherical except for ours?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Exodus wrote:
1 month ago
so now suddenly you dont trust your senses lol. and you really expect us to believe that every other object in space is spherical except for ours?
But i didn't say that every other object in "space" is spherical. If you look at the pictures i included of stars, they don't look spherical at all, far from it actually.

Also round doesn't always mean spherical. A circle is round, but not spherical.


And if you do trust your senses that much as you claim, why do you believe that those stars are suns because "science" claims so even though when you look at them in the sky they look far from suns ?

Also i don't expect you to believe anything and i'm jot forcing you, i have my evidence and if it doesn't convince you, just ignore it and move on and believe whatever you want.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

images.jpg
images.jpg (22 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Ahhh shit! You were right all along.
Ringo, said the gringo

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Lol you guys believe in the "Earth"

lol

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
images.jpg
Ahhh shit! You were right all along.
You know what ? When someone like you actually believes in the opposite of what i believe, it makes my belief stronger somehow. I would be more worried abkut flat earth if you were a flat earther yourself.

Thanks blackg for confirming further to me that i'm on the right side.

Added in 5 minutes 11 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Lol you guys believe in the "Earth"

lol
You know that the elite, masons and Jews control the whole world and you don't think they wouldn't lie about earth and space to spread atheism, nhilism, degeneracy, etc, and collect some shekels ?

Flat earth pretty much means that the existence of God is undeniable and that's why they don't want people to figure it out, a Godless society without morals is much easier to control and much lesser to resist.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

I recommend you reading this thread from the beginning and you'll see the truth for yourself since you're already more redpilled than the people on this forum.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests