Flat earth thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Flat earth thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
That makes sense Afro, but unfortunately the power of indoctrination and brainwashing is just too much. The psychology of humans is very complex, but also very vulnerable especially during growing up or when we start learning and questioning things, the television is like a brainwashing machine and the school is like a factory for indoctrinating children. You'd be surprised of how you could convince some people of doing extreme things if you know how to brainwash them well. The most recent example i can think is the game of Blue Whale that pushed many teenagers to suicide without even the guy meeting them just by understanding the right way to manipulate them.

Also say the lie often and it shall become the truth.

Gravity is not the only thing by the way, i've seen many things like that before and when i see the overwhelming evidence that proves something different from what the masses believe, i find people either insulting, making fun of it, just ignoring it and thinking about anything else. As a human when you have beliefs and you find someone "attacking" those beliefs you feel personally insulted due to man's ego and pride. And you either have to swallow the pill and admit that you've been wrong and you should change your opinions or you just insult or make fun of them as a defense mechanism to comfort yourself and try to "win" the argument and defend your beliefs.

Humans are just very weak.

Look, about the moon thing and astronauts and satellites and space in general, this is a very touchy and uncomfortable thing to talk about because it might sounds so weird and "crazy conspiracy", but i'll talk with you about it with you anyway and i'll present my evidence as i trust that you're open-minded and intelligent enough and that's why i like debating and having discussions with you.

About the question though, we don't really know if people made experiments back then or not, but personally i have seen many experiences like this one for example

Also the reason why those experiments never make it mainstream is because censorship is very common when it comes to "taboo" things like those due to the power of scientism and how people have been made to see scientists as prophets or priests and how science is the solution to everything and shouldn't be questioned. Also no one wants to be mocked or insulted just for using their brains and asking questions because people are just too gullible to do the same and they don't want someone questioning their beliefs as i mentioned earlier. And i would also say that no one would really care enough about questioning such things unless they're weird enough to do so.

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:

Funny thing is, all the channels i'm subscribed to and discuss such things are channels of Christians. I've also seen that most people who believe in the flat earth or density thing are Christians.

That's not an attack on Christians though, i respect those guys greatly for thinking for themselves and having the balls to say the truth, but i'm just trying to calm down your burning assholes about Muslims.
My point about NASA and satellites could potentially be very complex, but it ultimately comes down to a few very simple ones that are impossible to argue with:

1) The GPS on your cell phone works extremely well. That requires a network of satellites in space whose positions are very well understood. The positions of the satellites need to be at least as accurate as the position that the satellites give you (think about it), which is quite an impressive feat of engineering and science.

The exception is when the company Uber is using the GPS network. In that case, the estimate of your position might be inaccurate by 10 meters or more :-)

2) We have lots of other satellites in space, and we can track their trajectories extremely well. As an example, look up the orbit of the TESS satellite:

You don't have to be a sheep and just accept these things. You're free to think about them.

The video that you posted has an experiment involving a cup of water and a lid. The reason that the lid doesn't fall off is because of the electromagnetic force. It's being suctioned to the cup, which is enough to hold it in place. It's the same reason why you can take bottle of pepsi, hold it upside down, and not have the pepsi fall out -- the lid prevents the pepsi from falling down.

If you think about it, the water would also not fall out if the cup of water were held standing up -- because the cup has a bottom. The water cannot pass through the bottom of the glass cup, and the glass cup is attached to itself, via the electromagnetic force.

There are four known forces in the universes:

Gravity
Electromagnetic
Weak nuclear force
Strong nuclear force

Gravity is the weakest of the four forces. However, unlike the electromagnetic force, there are no positive and negative charges that cancel out, there is only positive mass, which adds up.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Flat earth thread

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Funny thing is, all the channels i'm subscribed to and discuss such things are channels of Christians. I've also seen that most people who believe in the flat earth or density thing are Christians.

That's not an attack on Christians though, i respect those guys greatly for thinking for themselves and having the balls to say the truth, but i'm just trying to calm down your burning assholes about Muslims.
Fundamentalist Christians, I'm catholic ;) .

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
My point about NASA and satellites could potentially be very complex, but it ultimately comes down to a few very simple ones that are impossible to argue with:

1) The GPS on your cell phone works extremely well. That requires a network of satellites in space whose positions are very well understood. The positions of the satellites need to be at least as accurate as the position that the satellites give you (think about it), which is quite an impressive feat of engineering and science.

The exception is when the company Uber is using the GPS network. In that case, the estimate of your position might be inaccurate by 10 meters or more :-)

2) We have lots of other satellites in space, and we can track their trajectories extremely well. As an example, look up the orbit of the TESS satellite:

You don't have to be a sheep and just accept these things. You're free to think about them.

The video that you posted has an experiment involving a cup of water and a lid. The reason that the lid doesn't fall off is because of the electromagnetic force. It's being suctioned to the cup, which is enough to hold it in place. It's the same reason why you can take bottle of pepsi, hold it upside down, and not have the pepsi fall out -- the lid prevents the pepsi from falling down.

If you think about it, the water would also not fall out if the cup of water were held standing up -- because the cup has a bottom. The water cannot pass through the bottom of the glass cup, and the glass cup is attached to itself, via the electromagnetic force.

There are four known forces in the universes:

Gravity
Electromagnetic
Weak nuclear force
Strong nuclear force

Gravity is the weakest of the four forces. However, unlike the electromagnetic force, there are no positive and negative charges that cancel out, there is only positive mass, which adds up.
We don't know if GPS is the result of satellites actually and there's also no way to prove this. Also, it's funny how of every picture of earth you don't even find one satellite and with those satellites you'd think that we should have thousand of pictures a 24/7 live channel on almost every country, but you only have a live from NASA that looks really absurd and questionable.

Also, if we truly have thousands of satellites, NASA wouldn't have to photoshop pictures of earth and even NASA graphic designer admitting that all the pictures are photoshopped, "but they have to be".

Also every picture of earth is different like this

Using a photoshop clone tool in NASA pictures

I guess those ~sweet sweet~ nearly 20 billion dollar a year are totally worth it.

Gravity is not weak lol, it's somehow able to hold billions of tons of water and other heavy shit just fine (But despite all that it can't hold a fly, a bird or a scrawny nerd somehow), and without that imaginary force all the water on earth would supposedly disappear immediately.

It's either gravity doesn't exist, gravity is biased, or the water could be just fine without gravity due to density and weight.

Added in 1 minute 47 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Fundamentalist Christians, I'm catholic .
All of them are western Catholics, not even one Arab.

Would you like me to recommend them so you can check for yourself ?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
We don't know if GPS is the result of satellites actually and there's also no way to prove this. Also, it's funny how of every picture of earth you don't even find one satellite and with those satellites you'd think that we should have thousand of pictures a 24/7 live channel on almost every country, but you only have a live from NASA that looks really absurd and questionable.

Also, if we truly have thousands of satellites, NASA wouldn't have to photoshop pictures of earth and even NASA graphic designer admitting that all the pictures are photoshopped, "but they have to be".

Also every picture of earth is different like this

Using a photoshop clone tool in NASA pictures

I guess those ~sweet sweet~ nearly 20 billion dollar a year are totally worth it.

Gravity is not weak lol, it's somehow able to hold billions of water and other heavy shit just fine (But despite all that it can't hold a fly, a bird or a scrawny nerd), and without that imaginary force all the water on earth would disappear immediately.

It's either gravity doesn't exist or the water could be just fine without gravity due to density and weight.

Added in 1 minute 47 seconds:

All of them are western Catholics, not even one Arab.

Would you like me to recommend them so you can check for yourself ?
I can discuss and explore these ideas with you, but I won't have the energy to do so if you make dozens of separate points like this. Try to just make 1 or 2 points at a time. For now, I'll do that for you.

1) The reason that Earth looks different in every picture is multifold. First of all, you never see all of the continents at once. The Earth rotates, so if an astronaut is seeing Greenland, he won't be able to see Japan, but he will be able to see Japan 45 minutes later, at which point he will no longer be able to see Greenland. Second, the clouds are changing all of the time. Third, the colors change because they use different cameras. It's the same reason that an iPhone and a Google Pixel photo of the same statue will have slightly different colors.

2) Here are the images of Earth from NASA's website:
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/images/index.html
Try and find any cloud patterns that repeat themselves identically.

For example this one:
Do you see any identical cloud patterns?

No.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
I can discuss and explore these ideas with you, but I won't have the energy to do so if you make dozens of separate points like this. Try to just make 1 or 2 points at a time. For now, I'll do that for you.

1) The reason that Earth looks different in every picture is multifold. First of all, you never see all of the continents at once. The Earth rotates, so if an astronaut is seeing Greenland, he won't be able to see Japan, but he will be able to see Japan 45 minutes later, at which point he will no longer be able to see Greenland. Second, the clouds are changing all of the time. Third, the colors change because they use different cameras. It's the same reason that an iPhone and a Google Pixel photo of the same statue will have slightly different colors.

2) Here are the images of Earth from NASA's website:
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/images/index.html
Try and find any cloud patterns that repeat themselves identically.

For example this one:
Do you see any identical cloud patterns?

No.
Fair enough, and i'll respond to the two points you made.

1-It's fine that the earth might look different from time to time, as it supposedly rotates and we have different seasons and clouds move. But that shouldn't mean that continents can change sizes, oceans can change colors, and it looks different to that extreme. Anyone would notice that they're 100% photoshopped and even NASA themselves admitted photoshopping them, so i guess it's not even a secret anymore.

2-Just because some pictures have clone tool used on them, doesn't mean NASA will use it one every picture. And just because some pictures don't have clone tool used on them, doesn't mean that the pictures i posted are bullshit or not true. Also those pictures you posted are hard to spot anything on them as most of them are either inside earth or far away from it.

The examples have no holes on them and can be verified by just looking at them, whether you're a kid, a teenager, an adult a man or a woman or whatever, you can notice it easily and you don't have to be a photoshop expert to do so.

Sorry, but i refuse to trust an organization that has been caught lying multiple times just because they claim they can do some cool things in some vaccum outside earth.

We're talking about a 20$ billion a year that could be spent on things much more beneficial things to humanity as whole.

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Thanks for the suggestion but I just have no time to consecrate to this sort of thing. I know most of the conspiracy rabbit hole thanks to my cousin.

At a point, you hit a wall, even though you guys have the right intuitions, there's no need to dispense with science. Orthodox Christians (as opposed to fundamentalists) solve this problem by using hiearchies of values:

For us, for me, religious truth comes before scientific truth in the hierarchy but doesn't negate it.
Blah blah blah, i actually don't give a shit about your cousin, so don't bring him in every post of yours trying to disprove something i didn't even make or just to fuck around for the sake of it.

Also the other things you said don't really mean anything of value and have to relation to any argument in this whole thread whatsoever.

Also Alex Jones, wow so funny.

You mean this guy ?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Fair enough, and i'll respond to the two points you made.

1-It's fine that the earth might look different from time to time, as it supposedly rotates and we have different seasons and clouds move. But that shouldn't mean that continents can change sizes, oceans can change colors, and it looks different to that extreme. Anyone would notice that they're 100% photoshopped and even NASA themselves admitted photoshopping them, so i guess it's not even a secret anymore.

2-Just because some pictures have clone tool used on them, doesn't mean NASA will use it one every picture. And just because some pictures don't have clone tool used on them, doesn't mean that the pictures i posted are bullshit or not true. Also those pictures you posted are hard to spot anything on them as most of them are either inside earth or far away from it.

The examples have no holes on them and can be verified by just looking at them, whether you're a kid, a teenager, an adult a man or a woman or whatever, you can notice it easily and you don't have to be a photoshop expert to do so.

Sorry, but i refuse to trust an organization that has been caught lying multiple times just because they claim they can do some cool things in some vaccum outside earth.

We're talking about a 20$ billion a year that could be spent on things much more beneficial things to humanity as whole.
The reason that I requested that you look for the photos on NASA's website is that I don't believe the repeated cloud pictures. I think that those photoshops were made by NASA critics. If they were actually made by NASA, you'd be able to find them from the original source.

The colors changing is not that interesting. You get that by using two different cameras. There's also no conspiracy as NASA acknowledges as they change colors.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
The reason that I requested that you look for the photos on NASA's website is that I don't believe the repeated cloud pictures. I think that those photoshops were made by NASA critics. If they were actually made by NASA, you'd be able to find them from the original source.

The colors changing is not that interesting. You get that by using two different cameras. There's also no conspiracy as NASA acknowledges as they change colors.
You can't really prove this, it's just another assumption or a different form of conspiracy theory. Those pictures are of NASA and no one gives enough shit to photoshop something and accuse NASA of being fake as 99% of people will still reject it and ridicule or insult the person who pointed it out. Also oceans can't change colors to that extreme, it's just impossible unless water have similar traits to a camaeleon somehow and also sizes of continents changing is also beyond impossible.

I mean seriously, how can you believe a bullshit like that to be real ? It's just way beyond me

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Afro_Vacancy

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Matthew 7:6

;)

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Afro_Vacancy

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Matthew 7:6

;)
Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament of Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Think again before you try talking about something you have no idea about.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament of Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Think again before you try talking about something you have no idea about.
Again, I don't read these as descriptions of the material world, and they were never intended to be read this way.

Religion is about stories, myths (which doesn't mean they're not true) which help to see how the highest level of reality lays itself out.

Science helps us isolate and describe components of the material world so that we can understand and harness them.

Religion and science are describing two completely different things and have different purposes so why is there this need to make one fit into the other and vice-versa?

Dogma, which is what fundamentalists base all their thinking on. It's all fine and dandy except it leads you to giant world salad to keep that worldview afloat in your head. You'll inevitably start drowning at a point and that's when the feelings of doubt, anxiety and rage resurface.

But don't worry, Afro and I will just stand there and let your project all that onto us ;).

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Again, I don't read these as descriptions of the material world, and they were never intended to be read this way.

Religion is about stories, myths (which doesn't mean they're not true) which help to see how the highest level of reality lays itself out.

Science helps us isolate and describe components of the material world so that we can understand and harness them.

Religion and science are describing two completely different things and have different purposes so why is there this need to make one fit into the other and vice-versa?

Dogma, which is what fundamentalists base all their thinking on. It's all fine and dandy except it leads you to giant world salad to keep that worldview afloat in your head. You'll inevitably start drowning at a point and that's when the feelings of doubt, anxiety and rage resurface.

But don't worry, Afro and I will just stand there and let your project all that onto us ;).
The verses are really direct and as far as we know they don't have any hidden meanings. I don't believe in the bible by the way due to contradications, incest stories, borderline pornography, violence, etc.

The bible is not the only thing that talks about flat earth by the way, all the ancient cultures believed in the flat earth as a known fact.

Yeah, real science maybe, science that's observed, experimental, and easily proven, but the psuedoscience bullshit people are being taught every single day as a fact because some psychopaths agree on it and it doesn't have one evidence supporting it but actually the complete opposite, is not science, it's Scientism, which is a religion like any other religion filled with beliefs that hardly can be proven by anyone.

Religion and science complete each others. Science talks about God and how he created the world, science helps us understand the world created by God to be able to better our lives. How on earth are they not related ? That's a really retarded argument.

Also myths and legends have things real in them. Dumbass people living today think people were stupid to just make up a story and decide to believe in it for absolutely no reason, just because...

In case you don't know, but all religions are related and have the same core, they all have symbols of things that are real, if you can't notice this on your own, then you already don't have enough knowledge to speak about it.

And lol at you talking about rage and doubt when your ass has been on fire through the whole thread for no reason at all. I present arguments and i respond to arguments, with evidence. You on the other hand just keep talking like a mormon in heat and you just won't shut up with your retarded shit.

And keep trying to suck Afro's dick just to feel less lonely and that someone is on your side, i actually respect Afro, but i have zero respect for you on the other hand.

If you need daddy Afro by your side to help you sleep better at night, good for you, i don't need anyone by my side because i already have evidence and logic.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Lots of people give enough a shit to photoshop NASA images. There's clearly an entire ecosystem of people online who are obsessed with discrediting NASA. I'm giving you a simple task: find a photo directly from NASA's website that is clearly photoshopped in its use of cloud patterns. Anyway, you won't find one.

By the way another proof of the roundness of the Earth is that of time zones. If you get on an airplane and travel either east or west by a large distance, you'll notice that the time on clocks at the airport where you land is different from the time on your watch. For example, the time in Egypt right now is shifted by 9 hours relative to the time where I am now. That is due to the Earth being round, and Egypt and California are separated by roughly 9/24*360 ~ 135 degrees of longitude.
I don't know why we're even arguing about it if the guy WORKING AT NASA literally said that it's photoshopped. I'm not the only one who said NASA photoshop their images, NASA themselves SAID that they photoshop them. There's not even an argument here.

Also about the time zones, it's easy explainable by the sun and moon movements on a flat earth model. In the flat earth model, the sun is much much smaller, not 93 million mile away, and rotates around earth, which is another complicated story by itself. If you apply the sun and moon models of the heliocentric theory, then yes the time zone might be a problem.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
You don't need NASA photos to see satellites, you can see them yourself naked eye if you're in a dark enough place. I do astronomy with a big telescope and I've seen dozens of satellites. They're all over the place, and they are very easy to distinguish from airplanes or anything else. With a little luck it's easy to see or get a photo of the ISS as well.
https://www.paulschmitphotography.com/A ... -dhBf78V/A

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
I don't know why we're even arguing about it if the guy WORKING AT NASA literally said that it's photoshopped. I'm not the only one who said NASA photoshop their images, NASA themselves SAID that they photoshop them. There's not even an argument here.

Also about the time zones, it's easy explainable by the sun and moon movements on a flat earth model. In the flat earth model, the sun is much much smaller, not 93 million mile away, and rotates around earth, which is another complicated story by itself. If you apply the sun and moon models of the heliocentric theory, then yes the time zone might be a problem.
1) Which of your links had the guy at NASA?

Note that 100% of digital photography requires software to interpret, with photoshop being just one kind of software that is used for digital photography. The fact that colors change is an epistemologically moot point. Here's an example that is relevant to this site, it's a before-and-after photo of a hair transplant recipient:

It's the same guy in both photos, in spite of the fact that the color of his skin and of his hair changed. The reason for the latter is due to a combination of different lighting and different cameras. NASA is open and has long been open about the fact that they often edit features like color in their images.

2) FYI, there is a very simple reason why all large bodies such as the Earth, the moon, the Sun, Jupiter, etc are round: A spherical object will have approximately the same gravity at every point on its surface.

That makes two predictions. The first prediction is that a rapidly rotating object will be larger along the equator than along the axis perpendicular to the equator -- and indeed, the Earth is slightly oblate. The radius to the equator is slightly longer than the radius to the north and South Pole. The planet Saturn, which rotates very rapidly, is 10% smaller along its poles than along its equator.

The second prediction is that "mountains" should be proportionately larger on smaller bodies. They are.

In contrast, it is expected that the mountains on a neutron star are no greater than 1 millimeter, if I recall correctly. And black holes cannot have long-lived mountains.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
1) Which of your links had the guy at NASA?

Note that 100% of digital photography requires software to interpret, with photoshop being just one kind of software that is used for digital photography. The fact that colors change is an epistemologically moot point. Here's an example that is relevant to this site, it's a before-and-after photo of a hair transplant recipient:

It's the same guy in both photos, in spite of the fact that the color of his skin and of his hair changed. The reason for the latter is due to a combination of different lighting and different cameras. NASA is open and has long been open about the fact that they often edit features like color in their images.

2) FYI, there is a very simple reason why all large bodies such as the Earth, the moon, the Sun, Jupiter, etc are round: A spherical object will have approximately the same gravity at every point on its surface.

That makes two predictions. The first prediction is that a rapidly rotating object will be larger along the equator than along the axis perpendicular to the equator -- and indeed, the Earth is slightly oblate. The radius to the equator is slightly longer than the radius to the north and South Pole. The planet Saturn, which rotates very rapidly, is 10% smaller along its poles than along its equator.

The second prediction is that "mountains" should be proportionately larger on smaller bodies. They are.

In contrast, it is expected that the mountains on a neutron star are no greater than 1 millimeter, if I recall correctly. And black holes cannot have long-lived mountains.
I'm sorry if this post will be long, i actually have much more to talk about, so i have to make my posts as long as possible because this is a really serious topic that needs to be talked about often because it changes EVERYTHING about life and might actually give answers to some people about things like "what's the purpose of life", etc.

Anyways, let's start

1-

The picture you posted doesn't really prove anything. Yes, photoshop can be used on pictures to edit sometimes, but the guy from NASA said that they get the data and then make pictures out of it with photoshop. So they don't edit it, they make it with photoshop. Also my problem isn't just using photoshop to make the picture more clear or higher resolution, but when you're using cloning tool and every picture is drastically different from the other, then this might be a problem.

I mean why trust a demonic agency full of psychopaths like this ?

2- the Earth is round and flat at the same time, just like a circle. I'm not saying that the earth can't be round, but it's hard to believe that it's a perfect sphere when the curve has never been seen anywhere out of fish eye lenses and no matter how high you're, the horizon is always flat and eye level.

It's not possible on a sphere, well not even actually a sphere as Neil DeGrasse Tyson claims that the earth is "pear-shaped". Also notice his hand gesture.

The problem is that the earth has never really been proven to rotate. You can't feel it, and when you ask for explanation they say because it's constant speed and because of gravity and still we don't know why. That's why the theory of gravity is deception, not only that it's psuedoscience that's never been proven, but the only way it exists is to keep the heliocentric model alive. Without gravity all this bullshit wouldn't be possible.

Also if the earth is moving around itself and the sun while the sun is running through the galaxy and all of them at incredible speed, you simply would never have something like this

The stars are clearly moving around the earth

Not wanna be that guy, but i just wanna leave the note that gravity was "discovered" in 1666 and the apple that supposedly fell on him might symbolize the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden as the tree was an apple tree.

Newton himself was a freemason

He was also involved in lots of occult studies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_New ... lt_studies

About the sun and the moon

I really have never seen any debunk of this anywhere, if you see my old posts you'll see that about a month or more ago i actually made fun of flat earthers and said they're retarded, but after researching it i found that i was wrong and that i've been fooled. The only argument i see most people who support the heliocentric model do is just insult and make fun of others as a defense mechanism and due to the power of indoctrination and brainwashing for years. Things like "don't reproduce", "flattard", "you're idiot", etc, is just not funny anymore, it's pathetic.

"People laugh, but the flat earthers know something".

The earth is 100% flat, and i don't care what anybody thinks.