World Cup of Football 2018

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4

WC 2018

Post by Murkey Thumb » 2 years ago

blackg wrote: 2 years ago The Belgian team are mostly Muslim.
No, they are not! Maybe your thinking about Egypt?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 years ago

Bullshit free kick and even bigger bullshit penalty decision.

Yes it hit his hand, and he had like minus a split second to do anything about it, how could anyone give intent for that? Especially after VAR.

Fucking joke.
Look, fat...

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 years ago

Rudiger wrote: 2 years ago Bullshit free kick and even bigger bullshit penalty decision.

Yes it hit his hand, and he had like minus a split second to do anything about it, how could anyone give intent for that? Especially after VAR.

Fucking joke.
Perisic does move his hand down, in my opinion with the intent of stopping the ball - that decision is ok in my book. A shame though how little of what France would have to offer given their individuals‘s potential is actually displayed.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Lloris- WOW.
Arjen wrote: 2 years ago Perisic does move his hand down, in my opinion with the intent of stopping the ball - that decision is ok in my book. A shame though how little of what France would have to offer given their individuals‘s potential is actually displayed.
Lol I completely u-turned on this since seeing more clips on twitter, I thought it flicked the French player directly in front of him and he had no chance. But it didn't touch that player, and he instinctively just kind of put his hand down, very stupid and he was like a rabbit in the headlights, but yes intentional.
Look, fat...

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

BBC awarded Chadli best goal of the world cup?

Don't get me wrong I thought it was a lovely goal at the time, it is nice, but come on, nobody does anything outstanding at all it's just the defence was completely caught out. The best part of the goal was the step over, which was very smart, but was a step over really the best part of the best goal of WC 2018? When there's been so many screamers.

Looking at the 10 they had options from, it was in my opinion actually the weakest goal.
Look, fat...