The beautiful/hot people thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 306
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 563
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
He reminds me a bit of the Flash in CW. Who is very cute.
He looks very much like the Flash. Almost a twin.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago


WTF? She's of fully European, specifically Italian descent and born in America. Your version of white nationalism gets crazier by the day, now it even excludes Europeans who are a little too tanned lmfao.
how in the fuck can you think arianna is white lmfao. looks mexican or even half black

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
how in the fuck can you think arianna is white lmfao. looks mexican or even half black
Plot twist: The entire time he was raging about "white women" he was actually talking about latinas.

Image

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Plot twist: The entire time he was raging about "white women" he was actually talking about latinas.

Image
Yeah I mean jokes aside though a tan, makeup and a certain hairstyle doesn't literally turn someone of pureblood European descent into a black or Latina person in case you weren't entirely sure about that.
ari3.jpg
ari3.jpg (76.14 KiB) Viewed 542 times
ari4.jpg
ari4.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 542 times
Ari.jpg
Ari.jpg (229.17 KiB) Viewed 542 times
arip.jpg
arip.jpg (439.78 KiB) Viewed 542 times
Without the straight hair and tan/makeup she clearly looks Italian or Greek. Its well known that she is a White European though its been written about a million times that she is a culture-vulture, deliberately plays up faux-blackness and the Latina look. She's even joked about it before.

Keeping it real, you took one look at her without knowing any surrounding facts and thought she looked Latina which is fair enough, but you sound retarded when you double down.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah I mean jokes aside though a tan, makeup and a certain hairstyle doesn't literally turn someone of pureblood European descent into a black or Latina person in case you weren't entirely sure about that.

ari3.jpg

ari4.jpg

Ari.jpg

arip.jpg

Without the straight hair and tan/makeup she clearly looks Italian or Greek. Its well known that she is a White European though its been written about a million times that she is a culture-vulture, deliberately plays up faux-blackness and the Latina look. She's even joked about it before.

Keeping it real, you took one look at her without knowing any surrounding facts and thought she looked Latina which is fair enough, but you sound retarded when you double down.
Her parents are Italian American as am I mostly. I also have Spanish (from Spain) ancestry before that who were all red heads, very white skin, who fled to Italy for political reasons. Sometime in early or mid 1800s.

We Italians are definitely considered ‘white’ by the world Olive complexions or not.

They e been invaded by everyone in Italy over history so I’m sure some of our ancestors is mixed going back over the centuries. (I’m not super informed on all history)

many Italians used to have this kind of discrimination with light vs dark looks within Italian culture. (I don’t know if they still do) I saw it a lot growing up.

My mother’s parents (ww2 generation) were very blonde with light eyes, very fair skin and my dad was dark hair and eyes.
My grandmother was NOY happy when my mother married my father because she felt that his coloring was beneath her family standards (yeah, granny was very full of herself but she adored me so I don’t care).
My father is consider by everyone to be a very handsome man (a better looking version of al pachino) but not to my grandmother because of his dark hair and eyes.
She also felt same way when her really handsome/gorgeous blonde brother married a dark skinned Italian woman who was actually hot when I looked at pics of her young. Her body was on par with today’s standards which wasn’t common then and her face was very pretty but yeah she looked naturally tanner then the others.
They were ALL Italians lol but some serious bias goes/went on within it.
I don't know if it still goes on or not.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah I mean jokes aside though a tan, makeup and a certain hairstyle doesn't literally turn someone of pureblood European descent into a black or Latina person in case you weren't entirely sure about that.

ari3.jpg

ari4.jpg

Ari.jpg

arip.jpg

Without the straight hair and tan/makeup she clearly looks Italian or Greek. Its well known that she is a White European though its been written about a million times that she is a culture-vulture, deliberately plays up faux-blackness and the Latina look. She's even joked about it before.

Keeping it real, you took one look at her without knowing any surrounding facts and thought she looked Latina which is fair enough, but you sound retarded when you double down.
Wow, damn. Holy shit.

The day of the rope is coming, and we need to put this doughnut-licker first.
Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago


Her parents are Italian American as am I mostly. I also have Spanish (from Spain) ancestry before that who were all red heads, very white skin, who fled to Italy for political reasons. Sometime in early or mid 1800s.

We Italians are definitely considered ‘white’ by the world Olive complexions or not.

They e been invaded by everyone in Italy over history so I’m sure some of our ancestors is mixed going back over the centuries. (I’m not super informed on all history)

many Italians used to have this kind of discrimination with light vs dark looks within Italian culture. (I don’t know if they still do) I saw it a lot growing up.

My mother’s parents (ww2 generation) were very blonde with light eyes, very fair skin and my dad was dark hair and eyes.
My grandmother was NOY happy when my mother married my father because she felt that his coloring was beneath her family standards (yeah, granny was very full of herself but she adored me so I don’t care).
My father is consider by everyone to be a very handsome man (a better looking version of al pachino) but not to my grandmother because of his dark hair and eyes.
She also felt same way when her really handsome/gorgeous blonde brother married a dark skinned Italian woman who was actually hot when I looked at pics of her young. Her body was on par with today’s standards which wasn’t common then and her face was very pretty but yeah she looked naturally tanner then the others.
They were ALL Italians lol but some serious bias goes/went on within it.
I don't know if it still goes on or not.
"White" is probably a term that should largely be abandoned.

Because Jews and other things that aren't actually white can "look white" and thus "blend in".

"European" is a better term. I think there's maybe an even better term we can use though...what is it again...

Image

Though we'll need some revisions to the theory.

Added in 44 minutes 21 seconds:
Also,

Chick that plays the daughter on Cobra Kai is pretty hot.

Image

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Wow, damn. Holy shit.

The day of the rope is coming, and we need to put this doughnut-licker first.



"White" is probably a term that should largely be abandoned.

Because Jews and other things that aren't actually white can "look white" and thus "blend in".

"European" is a better term. I think there's maybe an even better term we can use though...what is it again...

Image

Though we'll need some revisions to the theory.

Added in 44 minutes 21 seconds:
Also,

Chick that plays the daughter on Cobra Kai is pretty hot.

Image
What a pseudo intellectual, low IQ, sexually frustrated cum stain you are. Fat, angry balding loser, complaining about degeneracy while wanking into tissues every night. Funny how nothing I said was disputable so you don’t bother, just make a pathetic jab that makes you sound borderline mentally ill. Reality is you thought she looked Latina and are now acting like you’re in on some special information that no one else is aware about in regards to her not being European. No actually you’re genuinely just a fucking idiot that suggests someone should be hanged because you can’t admit you said something objectively inaccurate and retarded, which you should work on considering how many retarded things you say.

Afro is probably right, you belong in a cage so you don’t hurt someone, or at minimum to hide your arrogant stupidity from the world.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
What a pseudo intellectual, low IQ, sexually frustrated cum stain you are. Fat, angry balding loser, complaining about degeneracy while wanking into tissues every night. Funny how nothing I said was disputable so you don’t bother, just make a pathetic jab that makes you sound borderline mentally ill. Reality is you thought she looked Latina and are now acting like you’re in on some special information that no one else is aware about in regards to her not being European. No actually you’re genuinely just a fucking idiot that suggests someone should be hanged because you can’t admit you said something objectively inaccurate and retarded, which you should work on considering how many retarded things you say.

Afro is probably right, you belong in a cage so you don’t hurt someone, or at minimum to hide your arrogant stupidity from the world.
Lol wtf are you on about?

EDIT:

You know, I think that your sperging out here, much like PJ has recently, etc. highlights what I was saying about how most people who are on the pro-migration, pro race-mixing side of the political argument only are so because they have a personal, selfish investment in it. I didn't even bring up racial politics here; you did, you had to spite those "white whores" because you're asshurt when I pointed out that you wanting to have kids with an asian woman because you feel that you've been "wronged" somehow by white women is stupid and bad for demographics. It's the same as how PJ suddenly flipped when I made the observation that his double standard on racial politics comes from his own sexual motivations. He could've just said no, and put forth a counter argument or at least some rational perspective: He didn't. He just flipped out. The fact I've struck such a nerve with you two tells me my deduction is probably true.

I think that goes beyond politics and sums up a lot of the men here; especially those who post in the dating/impact sections — you are incapable of thinking beyond yourselves. Everything is about "me me me me". Your hair is purely so you can get women, we constantly put ratings on people we think are worthy of us and not the other way round, etc.

My position on politics here has been consistent: Every race is entitled to its own home, harming the demographics of each other (race-mixing) should be avoided, and that jews are a negative political force in western countries (because they are) and I have backed this up many times, and that Adolf Hitler was not an evil that war propaganda made him out to be.

You yourself said that my "ideology isn't half as dangerous as Afro's" but here you are championing him now because I basically said that "Your waifu is shit". Well, you should know he is full of shit. He considers himself a "student of history" when he's just a student of Jewish propaganda. He's said to you numerous times that "Hitler hated slavs and wanted to wipe them (half my family!!!) out". Despite the fact that my family LIVED in Nazi Germany.

If he was really a student of history, he'd know that Hitler was allied with Romania (who have a large slavic population), he let slavs (Ukrainians, Russians, Croats, etc.) serve in the Waffen SS on the same volunteer basis, with them to be returned to their native countries' armies after the war, and he and Mussolini let the Czechs, Slovaks, etc. keep sovereignty when he had the ability to stamp them out. Poland was the only one he had a huge problem with because they refused to co-operate at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waff ... _Galician)

If he had read Mein Kampf, he'd understand why Hitler had so much anti-slav statements in his early political career. He'd know why the propaganda against Poland was the way it was. He'd also know that the actions (way more important than words) show differently than what Afro says to be true.

Afro has also claimed that General Patton shared the same "slavic hatred" as Hitler and also wanted to genocide them. If he had read the Patton Papers, actual diary entries and letters and such that Patton sent over the years as he realized the mistake of fighting the Germans in WW2 instead of Russia who were "like recently-civilized Mongolian bandits" and came to appreciate that the war was won by the Jews who he came to loathe as he realized their influence and behaviors post-war.



That's not even going to the whole holocaust bullshit, but that's a whole separate discussion. One I'm too exhausted of this conversation already to have right now.

Afro does not read such things, because they don't suit the Jewish narrative. I believe that Afro is probably aware of the existence of the losers side of the story — I think he's fully aware of the fact that you'll believe whatever he says —, so you may want to reconsider your newfound Afro worship.

That's my stance on the whole thing. You felt the need to bring up a race traitor who clearly has done a good job making herself look latina to take a jab at me and denounce these "white whores"; something you never used to do — ever.

YOU want to breed with Asians to spite white people; I want those Asians to have asian kids instead of being bred out by you and vice versa, but I'M the genocidal, dangerous maniac?

So from here on, I'm not going to address any more of your sperging and asshurt, or talk identity politics in this thread which is supposed to be about hot people.

If you're that asshurt, fight me in the off-topic section, where I've deliberately tried to limit the debate to.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Wow, damn. Holy shit.

The day of the rope is coming, and we need to put this doughnut-licker first.



"White" is probably a term that should largely be abandoned.

Because Jews and other things that aren't actually white can "look white" and thus "blend in".

"European" is a better term. I think there's maybe an even better term we can use though...what is it again...

Image

Though we'll need some revisions to the theory.

Added in 44 minutes 21 seconds:
Also,

Chick that plays the daughter on Cobra Kai is pretty hot.

Image

are you saying because I’m Italian I’m not ‘white’?
I don’t really care I’m just curious since you are mentioning a rope for Ariana Grande I’m assuming that’s being said either you are joking or you mean because she’s Italian-American? Same as me.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
are you saying because I’m Italian I’m not ‘white’?
I don’t really care I’m just curious since you are mentioning a rope for Ariana Grande I’m assuming that’s being said either you are joking or you mean because she’s Italian-American? Same as me.
I mention "day of the rope" because she's a traitor =P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

She's like, pulled a reverse-jew somehow and blended in with a foreign population like they do, but isn't actually latina, I guess. You know, like people say they're native, when they aren't.

Italians are obviously "white" as they are Europeans. The issue with the term "white" is that people who are not from the genetic Haplogroups of Europeans, but have light skin, could be called "white" under that banner...which is a problem.

It's not about looking like this:

Image

Ralph Macchio is half-greek and half-italian. Ralph is a "white" person.

Image


Sarah Silverman

Image

or Natalie Portman

Image

are not

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I mention "day of the rope" because she's a traitor =P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

She's like, pulled a reverse-jew somehow and blended in with a foreign population like they do, but isn't actually latina, I guess. You know, like people say they're native, when they aren't.

Italians are obviously "white" as they are Europeans. The issue with the term "white" is that people who are not from the genetic Haplogroups of Europeans, but have light skin, could be called "white" under that banner...which is a problem.

It's not about looking like this:

Image

Ralph Macchio is half-greek and half-italian. Ralph is a "white" person.

Image


Sarah Silverman

Image

or Natalie Portman

Image

are not
Do you think Pete Davidson is white?
pete_davidson.jpg
pete_davidson.jpg (24.28 KiB) Viewed 419 times

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Do you think Pete Davidson is white?

pete_davidson.jpg
Image

No

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 324
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 473
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Image

No
are you into that racial classification stuff? and able to tell phenotypes , like borreby, atlantid, etc?

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 295
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 840
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
When I saw him, I was like damn, why isnt he an action star. :eggplant:
That's a great pic :eggplant: :eggplant:
It's shopped. I only spent a few minutes, and thought it would be obvious.
ImageImage
More or less punchable @JLBB ?

The Ariana Grande picture was shopped as well. We joked about it on discord to see if anyone would be able to tell.

Image Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

sarah-silverman-0d0cc0ade4f837a852877ecfe64a210917cfe6d5-s800-c85.jpg
sarah-silverman-0d0cc0ade4f837a852877ecfe64a210917cfe6d5-s800-c85.jpg (86.54 KiB) Viewed 354 times
A young Sarah Silverman is soo fucking hot!!

I would give my last case of beer to bang her ass.
She packed my bags last night

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests