The beautiful/hot people thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The beautiful/hot people thread

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I remember you talking about her before, she's absolutely stunning. Her eyes are so pretty.

The prettiest girl ever will always be young Brooke Shields for me

Or maybe old Hollywood starlet Gene Tierney

Brooke shields was a beautiful child and teenager but something changed by the mid 80s. I’m not sure the exact age I would say 16 or 17 her face changed.

When Mila Jovinivich started modeling as a child (like 12-14 she was doing revlon I believe) they compared her to Brook sheilds. But Mila aged in her 20s ans 30s beautifully.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
That other dude, well, he is OK but nothing more to me. Looks a bit goofy :roll:
But those eyebrows, chiseled face, good smile, sharp dresses ...
So nobody else finds Mulaney sexy? :(

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
That's not true. His mother probably does.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
Brooke shields was a beautiful child and teenager but something changed by the mid 80s. I’m not sure the exact age I would say 16 or 17 her face changed.

When Mila Jovinivich started modeling as a child (like 12-14 she was doing revlon I believe) they compared her to Brook sheilds. But Mila aged in her 20s ans 30s beautifully.
Indeed, she aged horribly, probably worse than anyone I've seen that hasn't ''let themselves go'' :(
I would say most women peak between 16-21 years old, but those who have great genetics and maintain a healthy lifestyle can carry most of their beauty well into their 30s or in rare cases even 40s.
Brooke however, probably peaked at 15, then it rapidly declined from the tender age of 17, which is when most other girls should be at their absolute best. I can't imagine what it must be like to be that beautiful and lose it that fast.
Phoebe Cates that you posted is one of those girls who I find really cute and adorable, and she has aged fairly well from what I can tell
If she lost a bit of that double chin she'd look pretty good for her 55 years. What sets her apart from Brooke is that unlike Brooke she has kept her feminine features. Also can I say she had/has great hair. I still find young Brooke prettier than her though

Added in 2 minutes 51 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
He does not do anything for me in that sense, no... I can see he has some attractive attributes, but that's about it :roll:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
She's such a fucking THOT though I just want to slap her in the face and choke her. I hate white girls like this, she looks too retarded to be attractive.
Ariana Grande is not white. I'm beginning to worry about your eyesight.
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I would say most women peak between 16-21 years old, but those who have great genetics and maintain a healthy lifestyle can carry most of their beauty well into their 30s or in rare cases even 40s.
I'd hardly say that's "rare". My grandmother just turned 70, and most think she's in her late 40s at worst.

I mean, maybe TODAY people looking good beyond youth is rare, but that's only because of the massive drop in beauty standards, rise in gluttony and soy, etc in the last 20 years. There's a reason most of the people being brought up here are celebrities from decades ago.

Chris Hemsworth is obviously blessed with good, Aryan genes, but that would matter little if it weren't for his voice, being jacked, and other traditionally masculine traits he embodies well. There are still plenty of men with the former, but not much of the latter.

Young Brooke shields was beautiful, but she was basically the quintessential 70s/80s girl. She looked like most girls you'd find in 80s teen movies, hair-metal music videos, playboy centerfolds, and many American highschool yearbook photos. @Hairblues was easily as attractive; and she still looks great.

What I'm getting at is: There's nothing actually special about any of the people we're sharing here. Sure, they had a good starting hand in life, but I definitely think its the masculinity/femininity of these people that we like.

A larger amount of men than ever before can't lift anything much heavier than an Xbox controller. More women than ever before would prefer to ruin themselves on fast food, tanning and binge drinking or wearing pajama pants than the classy hair, dresses and make up of yore; that's not counting how many have opted to become feminist dykes and future catladies. Is it any wonder why so many go to shit after 25 now? A lot of people are simply not capitalizing on their potential.

The younger generations are rejecting this complacency more and more, which is why I'm betting we'll be seeing more "Young Brooke Shields'" and the like in the future. :think:

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
I think he's sexy :eggplant:

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
When I saw him, I was like damn, why isnt he an action star. :eggplant:
That's a great pic :eggplant: :eggplant:

Added in 31 seconds:
Colored people age well.
Halle Berry in her 50s:

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

I'd hardly say that's "rare". My grandmother just turned 70, and most think she's in her late 40s at worst.

I mean, maybe TODAY people looking good beyond youth is rare, but that's only because of the massive drop in beauty standards, rise in gluttony and soy, etc in the last 20 years. There's a reason most of the people being brought up here are celebrities from decades ago.

Chris Hemsworth is obviously blessed with good, Aryan genes, but that would matter little if it weren't for his voice, being jacked, and other traditionally masculine traits he embodies well. There are still plenty of men with the former, but not much of the latter.

Young Brooke shields was beautiful, but she was basically the quintessential 70s/80s girl. She looked like most girls you'd find in 80s teen movies, hair-metal music videos, playboy centerfolds, and many American highschool yearbook photos. Hairblues was easily as attractive; and she still looks great.

What I'm getting at is: There's nothing actually special about any of the people we're sharing here. Sure, they had a good starting hand in life, but I definitely think its the masculinity/femininity of these people that we like.

A larger amount of men than ever before can't lift anything much heavier than an Xbox controller. More women than ever before would prefer to ruin themselves on fast food, tanning and binge drinking or wearing pajama pants than the classy hair, dresses and make up of yore; that's not counting how many have opted to become feminist dykes and future catladies. Is it any wonder why so many go to shit after 25 now? A lot of people are simply not capitalizing on their potential.

The younger generations are rejecting this complacency more and more, which is why I'm betting we'll be seeing more "Young Brooke Shields'" and the like in the future. :think:
I appreciate the shout out and the compliment but Brooke shields was a super model when I was a child. I’m attractive and I’m not feeling unattractive since I’ve gotten older thanks to good aging genetics. But I don’t look anything like her. Ive gotten compared mostly when younger to Jamie Gertz and older to Annabella Sciara. I also got Jennifer beals Julia Roberts and Julia Louise Dreyfus to even once In my 20s to Debra winger. I think I’ve gotten so much variety because I don’t look exactly like anyone and their is some similarities in type for these women. But none of them look like Brooke shields in my opinion. Just a different kind of beauty.
To be honest, I prefer mine because I and many of the women I mentioned aged well.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Honestly has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Added in 7 minutes 41 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

Young Brooke shields was beautiful, but she was basically the quintessential 70s/80s girl. She looked like most girls you'd find in 80s teen movies, hair-metal music videos, playboy centerfolds, and many American highschool yearbook photos. Hairblues was easily as attractive; and she still looks great.

"Ariana Grande is not white. I'm beginning to worry about your eyesight."

WTF? She's of fully European, specifically Italian descent and born in America. Your version of white nationalism gets crazier by the day, now it even excludes Europeans who are a little too tanned lmfao.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Young Brooke shields was beautiful, but she was basically the quintessential 70s/80s girl. She looked like most girls you'd find in 80s teen movies, hair-metal music videos, playboy centerfolds, and many American highschool yearbook photos.
With all due respect I must disagree here. I have never seen anyone like her, to me her face was 100% perfect from every angle and that is rare of me to say about someone :lol:

Just baffles me how someone can go from looking like this

to looking like this

Everyone ages but not everyone goes from being hyper feminine to being hyper masculine either.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
He has a dated look to me. Reminds me of the b movie stars of the 50s and 60s.

Nothing is wrong with his looks and his wife is very pretty.
I find him personally kind of petite. But I go for bigger framed men. I tend to take a good frame/body/masculine face over boyishly handsome.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
He has a dated look to me. Reminds me of the b movie stars of the 50s and 60s.

Nothing is wrong with his looks and his wife is very pretty.
I find him personally kind of petite. But I go for bigger framed men. I tend to take a good frame/body/masculine face over boyishly handsome.
FINALLY, someone agrees he has movie star looks.

Yeah, I agree he is boyishly handsome type.

Added in 1 minute 51 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
With all due respect I must disagree here. I have never seen anyone like her, to me her face was 100% perfect from every angle and that is rare of me to say about someone :lol:

Just baffles me how someone can go from looking like this

I'm with @That Guy on this, she is pretty, but looks common-pretty to me

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
FINALLY, someone agrees he has movie star looks.

Yeah, I agree he is boyishly handsome type.

Added in 1 minute 51 seconds:

I'm with That Guy on this, she is pretty, but looks common-pretty to me

He reminds me a bit of the Flash in CW. Who is very cute.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
I'm with That Guy on this, she is pretty, but looks common-pretty to me
That kind of look was common back then. Like I said, it's the femininity that has been lost.

It can't all be "muh genes", because those genes are still around. You'll notice that poorer countries, like in Eastern Europe, still crank out hot women fairly regularly. Female beauty is strongly correlated with and incentivized by "social injustice" and socio-economic disparity, as the easiest way for a woman to improve her social standing is by being attractive. They've largely rejected "progressive" lifestyles and ideologies that are inherently against ornamentation, fitness, and so on.

and it shows

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 2 months ago

on a serious note, jillian murray and dean geyer:

they've been dating since their mid/late 20s when they first starred in Never Back Down 2 together. They still look more or less as good now as they did back then, and they also looksmax together lol. probably one of the best looking couple you could hope to find nowadays in my opinion