The beautiful/hot people thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 356
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1055
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15226

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Ariana Grande :eggplant:
Image

User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 895
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15227

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Ariana Grande :eggplant:
Image
Mmmm. Would love to suck on those lips

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1393
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2425
Norwood: NW2.5

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15238

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Courtney Henggeler

Image

Trici Helfer (right) is still attractive, though she's definitely hitting the wall.

Image

Not quite like her glory days of Cylon 6

Image

Lisa Welch was always hot af. Probably my favourite centerfold evar to be honest. She's usually ranked as one of playboy's GOAT

Image

She's in her 60s now, but still looks pretty good at her age. She apparently had nine kids. Damn. I'd have gone for at least an even 10 with her. =P

Image

Emilie Nereng is hot

Image

Prosecutie is still undefeated, though. <3

Image

Image

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15241

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

joan_rivers.jpg
joan_rivers.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 1341 times

kathy_griffin.jpg
kathy_griffin.jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 1341 times

carrot_top.jpg
carrot_top.jpg (9.31 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
carrot_top_2.jpg
carrot_top_2.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 1341 times

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1189
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2523
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15242

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Courtney Henggeler

Image

Trici Helfer (right) is still attractive, though she's definitely hitting the wall.

Image

Not quite like her glory days of Cylon 6

Image

Lisa Welch was always hot af. Probably my favourite centerfold evar to be honest. She's usually ranked as one of playboy's GOAT

Image

She's in her 60s now, but still looks pretty good at her age. She apparently had nine kids. Damn. I'd have gone for at least an even 10 with her. =P

Image

Emilie Nereng is hot

Image

Prosecutie is still undefeated, though. <3

Image

Image
The playboy model in her 60s now, in my opinion is not hot because of her upper body looks kind of overweight (at least in that photo might just be that picture)
It might be hormonal changes and having had 9 kids. But I personally can find women chunky still attractive IF it’s that hourglass or pear shape.
Like that English chef Nigella Lawson who is 60. She has a sexy shape at least in some pics I’ve seen over the years and she can carry an extra 20 poiunds and still look sexy AF. If she went up mkre she would lose her shape.

That chick from Battle Star is just really a unique kind of look because she actually almost had masculine features but her whole combo (face hair body even voice) just worked for her as a sexy siren. She kind of has a slinky appeal.
She’s still really sexy in my opinion on Lucifer BUT I honestly was shocked that she is in her 40s. I thought from her skin she was in her 50s. Her skin is definitely looking much older than mine BUT she’s sexy A/F as a total package she just doesn’t look youthful and most of her sex appeal in my opinion comes from her body, hair, eyes and her demeanor the way she moves and speaks.

Just anecdotal, I feel like sagging is less of a problem if you catch It early enough than skin texture because sagging with a good plastic surgeon and technique can be lifted and look really natural especially in the past 10-15 years on plastic surgery approach. But that skin texture I think is much harder to repair at least now, maybe future will be better. There is fraxel laser that I’ve seen on someone definitely take 10 years off the texture of her skin BUT it’s a lot of down time and very painful.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15244

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago

That chick from Battle Star is just really a unique kind of look because she actually almost had masculine features but her whole combo (face hair body even voice) just worked for her as a sexy siren. She kind of has a slinky appeal.
She’s still really sexy in my opinion on Lucifer BUT I honestly was shocked that she is in her 40s. I thought from her skin she was in her 50s. Her skin is definitely looking much older than mine BUT she’s sexy A/F as a total package she just doesn’t look youthful and most of her sex appeal in my opinion comes from her body, hair, eyes and her demeanor the way she moves and speaks.


Was anybody else other than me glad that Lucy Lawless was an evil cylon on Battlestar Galactica? I just
wish they gave her a bigger role. She makes a great villain.

I actually found her to be the hottest cylon on the show. There's something about her background that
makes her unique to evil bisexual/lesbian roles (think Sparticus).

It's always exciting to see someone in the Generation X age bracket make it big in life.

I was only dissappointed that they didn't give her a bigger role in the series. She was great in Sparticus, as the
evil slave owner's wife.

lucy_lawless.jpg
lucy_lawless.jpg (2.32 KiB) Viewed 1335 times

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 356
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1055
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15245

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
Was anybody else other than me glad that Lucy Lawless was an evil cylon on Battlestar Galactica? I just
wish they gave her a bigger role. She makes a great villain.

I actually found her to be the hottest cylon on the show. There's something about her background that
makes her unique to evil bisexual/lesbian roles (think Sparticus).

It's always exciting to see someone in the Generation X age bracket make it big in life.

I was only dissappointed that they didn't give her a bigger role in the series. She was great in Sparticus, as the
evil slave owner's wife.


lucy_lawless.jpg
ImageImage

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15247

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
ImageImage
PAT.jpg
PAT.jpg (30.7 KiB) Viewed 1323 times


lucy_lawless_sparticus_with_boobs.jpg
lucy_lawless_sparticus_with_boobs.jpg (19.11 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
lucy_lawless_sparticus.jpg
lucy_lawless_sparticus.jpg (19.96 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
lucy_lawless.jpg
lucy_lawless.jpg (237.83 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
Last edited by rclark 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15250

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Ariana Grande :eggplant:
Image
She's such a fucking THOT though I just want to slap her in the face and choke her. I hate white girls like this, she looks too retarded to be attractive.




This is like the quintessential track on thotting though. Good song.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1189
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2523
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15251

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
Was anybody else other than me glad that Lucy Lawless was an evil cylon on Battlestar Galactica? I just
wish they gave her a bigger role. She makes a great villain.

I actually found her to be the hottest cylon on the show. There's something about her background that
makes her unique to evil bisexual/lesbian roles (think Sparticus).

It's always exciting to see someone in the Generation X age bracket make it big in life.

I was only dissappointed that they didn't give her a bigger role in the series. She was great in Sparticus, as the
evil slave owner's wife.


lucy_lawless.jpg
I never watched BSG I always intended to and caught a few episodes but never got into it for whatever reason but the blond hottie was impressive and memorable.

I don’t really get Lucy Lawless as a sex symbol. I think she’s very attractive by most normal standards but I think the Xena role and costume gave me a butch impression of her.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
1 year ago
She's such a fucking THOT though I just want to slap her in the face and choke her. I hate white girls like this, she looks too retarded to be attractive.




This is like the quintessential track on thotting though. Good song.
I agree but I can see guys wanting to do really violating dirty stuff to her though.

I never found her attractive from my own perspective.

Added in 14 minutes 13 seconds:
Some 80s actresses I thought were hot when I was a little girl and teen.

Natasha kinski

Phoebe cates
(she had a killer body in my opinion and her face was unique for the times/sexy)

Diane Lane.
Attachments
EEA0F987-64FB-4E57-A0DD-7CBEB9808A46.jpeg
EEA0F987-64FB-4E57-A0DD-7CBEB9808A46.jpeg (153.01 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
D9E5A579-3CA6-47D1-80B7-A4DA499C564F.png
D9E5A579-3CA6-47D1-80B7-A4DA499C564F.png (155.71 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
A00EE21E-ADD8-4547-8A0C-5D5E2E464A06.jpeg
A00EE21E-ADD8-4547-8A0C-5D5E2E464A06.jpeg (166.58 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15253

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Ariana Grande is young enough to be my daughter, and for that reason I find her
totally unattractive. Some guys do alright with younger women, but that's just not
for me.

Natasha Kinski is exotic looking. Also, she was someone I could definitely approach when
I was her age. I did the 1980s "long hair for guys" back then, and some of my girlfriends had
shorter hair than me (and short for man). My hair was longer than what was acceptable
back then, so having a girlfriend who wasn't afraid to "break the rules" so to speak was
acceptable to me.

Phoebe Cates is not approachable to me, because she is too attractive.I feel the same
way about Sandra Bullock. She's too hot for me, and unless I did some serious weight lifting
and got large tatoos, I don't think she would be into me. Also feel that way about Halle Berry,
too attractive for me.

On the other hand, I could approach Julia Roberts, who I feel is more in my attractiveness
range.
Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I never watched BSG I always intended to and caught a few episodes but never got into it for whatever reason but the blond hottie was impressive and memorable.

I don’t really get Lucy Lawless as a sex symbol. I think she’s very attractive by most normal standards but I think the Xena role and costume gave me a butch impression of her.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:


I agree but I can see guys wanting to do really violating dirty stuff to her though.

I never found her attractive from my own perspective.

Added in 14 minutes 13 seconds:
Some 80s actresses I thought were hot when I was a little girl and teen.

Natasha kinski

Phoebe cates
(she had a killer body in my opinion and her face was unique for the times/sexy)

Diane Lane.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 608
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1959
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15256

Post by EvilLocks » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
Natasha kinski
I remember you talking about her before, she's absolutely stunning. Her eyes are so pretty.

The prettiest girl ever will always be young Brooke Shields for me

Image
Image

Or maybe old Hollywood starlet Gene Tierney

Image
Image

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15258

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I never watched BSG I always intended to and caught a few episodes but never got into it for whatever reason but the blond hottie was impressive and memorable.

I don’t really get Lucy Lawless as a sex symbol. I think she’s very attractive by most normal standards but I think the Xena role and costume gave me a butch impression of her.

Added in 1 minute 18 seconds:


I agree but I can see guys wanting to do really violating dirty stuff to her though.

I never found her attractive from my own perspective.

Added in 14 minutes 13 seconds:
Some 80s actresses I thought were hot when I was a little girl and teen.

Natasha kinski

Phoebe cates
(she had a killer body in my opinion and her face was unique for the times/sexy)

Diane Lane.
Phoebe Cates is by far the most attractive woman in this thread, unbelievably fucking gorgeous. Most of the others in the thread I wouldn't even prefer over who I typically screw.

Kinski is beautiful but has some of the strange features of her father.

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
koolaidshade wrote:
1 year ago
Image
This is a terrrrrible photo but she used to look gorgeous.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1189
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2523
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15259

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote:
1 year ago
Phoebe Cates is by far the most attractive woman in this thread, unbelievably fucking gorgeous. Most of the others in the thread I wouldn't even prefer over who I typically screw.

Kinski is beautiful but has some of the strange features of her father.

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:


This is a terrrrrible photo but she used to look gorgeous.

To me Phoebe Cates when I was a kid was like the ideal. She was super sexy and also something cool about her in films. And her face was at the time kind of unique.

Diane Lane was also my idol in looks as a kid. To be honest I still find her incredibly beautiful now.

I think Natasha kinski is stunning especially in the film Cat People. But I get what you mean she does look like her dad in some ways which I can see being a boner killer.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5141
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

The beautiful/hot people thread

#15260

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote:
1 year ago
Phoebe Cates is by far the most attractive woman in this thread, unbelievably fucking gorgeous. Most of the others in the thread I wouldn't even prefer over who I typically screw.
Indeed.
Spoiler
:christian-cross:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post