Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
You seem to have some pretty bold talk about immigrants and being so alt-right leaning when you're an immigrant yourself.
Try that ad hominem on someone else. Whether I am an immigrant or not has no bearing on whether my argument is valid. You implied that opposing immigration means hating immigrants. I presented an argument as to why that is not necessarily the case. Now if you want to engage in personal attacks, I have no interest in engaging in that. Come back to me when you have an actual argument.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Try that ad hominem on someone else. Whether I am an immigrant or not has no bearing on whether my argument is valid. You implied that opposing immigration means hating immigrants. I presented an argument as to why that is not necessarily the case. Now if you want to engage in personal attacks, I have no interest in engaging in that. Come back to me when you have an actual argument.
Yeah maybe not necessarily hating them, but my point still stand that not accepting someone means that at least you don't see them as a suitable partner for a relationship or sex. Even if you don't hate immigrants while opposing them, you still don't accept them being where you're and you don't accept them as people worthy being in your life, so doesn't it sound weird to anyone that you'd have sex or relationships with such people ? As an average person, it kinda sounds weird to me, unless you have a fucked up fetish or something.

And my other argument beside that is that you're a pretty hypocritical mess of a person. You complain about people doing the same thing you're doing yourself everyday, that is being an immigrant who lives on other people's land.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah maybe not necessarily hating them
Glad you agree. That's exactly what I was saying.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
but my point still stand that not accepting someone means that at least you don't see them as a suitable partner for a relationship or sex. Even if you don't hate immigrants while opposing them, you still don't accept them being where you're and you don't accept them as people worthy being in your life, so doesn't it sound weird to anyone that you'd have sex or relationships with such people ? As an average person, it kinda sounds weird to me, unless you have a fucked up fetish or something.
You are arguing against a position I don't even hold.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
And my other argument beside that is that you're a pretty hypocritical mess of a person. You complain about people doing the same thing you're doing yourself everyday, that is being an immigrant who lives on other people's land.
You don't seem to know or understand my position on immigration when it comes to the US and you have chosen to attack it. I have always supported legal immigration. Nevertheless, I don't hold it against you. You are as old as my nieces and nephews and we tend to get quite impatient in young age.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
You are arguing against a position I don't even hold.
No, i'm arguing against a position you're trying to run away from. My points were fairly logical and completely understandable to the average person. You just like to play dumb.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
You don't seem to know or understand my position on immigration when it comes to the US and you have chosen to attack it. I have always supported legal immigration. Nevertheless, I don't hold it against you. You are as old as my nieces and nephews and we tend to get quite impatient in young age.
You've stated multiple times in different posts that you support the alt right and you want a White Europe. If you want a White Europe, why not a White US who is clearly also a White country ? Oh wait, because you live in the US, but you don't give a shit about Europe. Well it gave you some "good boy" points with the White alt right here and some decent upvotes, so it was not entirely bad i think. And lol at "legal immigration", as if it matters if you're legal or illegal as long as you're inside the countries you want to enter. Those "illegal" immigrants aren't bad people, they just didn't have a chance to be legal like those legal immigrants you're one of, and if they had the chance, they'd 100% take it.

That Guy made that bullshit clear two posts ago in case you didn't notice.

And lol now you're attacking me in a passive aggressive way and claiming your superiority because you're older ? What a humble adult you're. But in most cases, age doesn't mean shit, and either ways, i'm a legal adult who can fairly think for himself and form his own opinions on different things in life. If you see me as child, then there's no point in ever debating with you because you'll always hold the "he's just a child" card as a winning card when you can't run away anymore.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, i'm arguing against a position you're trying to run away from. My points were fairly logical and completely understandable to the average person. You just like to play dumb.
Yeah dude. Sounds like you have comprehension issues. Reread what I posted and then come back to me.

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
You've stated multiple times in different posts that you support the alt right
Don't remember ever saying that. Can you produce a quote?
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
and you want a White Europe. If you want a White Europe, why not a White US who is clearly also a White country ?
Whites are native to Europe, not to the US. Nevertheless, I want US to maintain it's demographics as well.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Oh wait, because you live in the US, but you don't give a shit about Europe.
Let me tell you one thing, if you want to debate against me, don't base your argument on worthless assumptions. They mean nothing to me. You claim that I don't give a shit about Europe. Back up your claim with evidence.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
And lol at "legal immigration", as if it matters if you're legal or illegal as long as you're inside the countries you want to enter.
It matters greatly to me. But again, you are making baseless assumptions. Prove to me or at least produce some evidence showing that legality of immigration doesn't matter to me.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Those "illegal" immigrants aren't bad people, they just didn't have a chance to be legal like those legal immigrants you're one of, and if they had the chance, they'd 100% take it.
I never said illegals are bad. I just want laws to be enforced. If tomorrow, the US congress passes laws and makes all the illegals legal, I will have no issues with it.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
And lol now you're attacking me in a passive aggressive way and claiming your superiority because you're older ?
I wasn't attacking you because of your age. I was just trying to say that sometimes you make hasty assumptions and make mistakes which you wouldn't if you had more patience. As you get older, you will get better at it and will be a better interlocutor. That's all I meant. Unfortunately, you took that as an attack on your age.I don't resort to stuff like that. But believe what you want.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah dude. Sounds like you have comprehension issues. Reread what I posted and then come back to me.
So let's rewind things from the beginning to make things clear for a bit. I claimed that Lauren Southern is a dumb hypocritical bitch for complaining about immigrants while fucking them at the same time. You said that opposing or not accepting immigrants doesn't mean you hate immigrants. I said fine, you don't have to hate them, but not accepting someone and having a relationship or sex with them is weird as fuck and shouldn't happen because it defies common sense, thus Southern Lauren is a dumb hypocritical bitch. You then said : "well my point was about not hating immigrants when you don't accept them", well does it even fucking matter if at the end i made my main point about Southern Lauren to be true and logical ?


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Don't remember ever saying that. Can you produce a quote?
You don't have to blatantly say "i support alt right", but many of your posts are clearly alt right leaning and anti-immigration. And i won't bother bringing up your old posts because i don't give a shit.

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Whites are native to Europe, not to the US. Nevertheless, I want US to maintain it's demographics as well.
It's not about who's native or not, it's about that currently US is clearly a White country just like Europe. If you want no immigrants in Europe, then you should also want no immigrants in US. And lol you want the US to maintain it's demographics ? So you want no more immigrants ? Why in God's name do you think you're better than those new immigrants ? Because you came 10 years earlier or something ? If you want a decent, clear demographics, then just go back to India and leave US to White people.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Let me tell you one thing, if you want to debate against me, don't base your argument on worthless assumptions. They mean nothing to me. You claim that I don't give a shit about Europe. Back up your claim with evidence.
It's not assumptions, it's just the clear truth. You're a self-hating Indian who wants acceptance among alt-right White people. Pretty much like 90% of Indians. Let me guess, you whine about Muslims everyday and how they're the source of all India problems, while at the same time you're okay with the British who truly fucked your ancestors in the ass only because they're Whites and you also worship White people as Gods ? You also try so hard to imitate White people's lifestyle because you think your culture is shitty and you hate everything about India.

Sounds like a typical Indian with a massive inferiority complex.

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
It matters greatly to me. But again, you are making baseless assumptions. Prove to me or at least produce some evidence showing that legality of immigration doesn't matter to me.
Assumptions, Assumptions, and more and more ASSumptions.

I didn't say the legality of immigration doesn't matter to you, i was saying the opposite.


My point was, either all the immigrants are okay or non of them are okay.


You're like the person who says faggot all the time, but gets triggered when someone says nigger.

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I never said illegals are bad. I just want laws to be enforced. If tomorrow, the US congress passes laws and makes all the illegals legal, I will have no issues with it.
Lol White people's problem isn't about legal or illegal, they just don't want non-Whites in their countries.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I wasn't attacking you because of your age. I was just trying to say that sometimes you make hasty assumptions and make mistakes which you wouldn't if you had more patience. As you get older, you will get better at it and will be a better interlocutor. That's all I meant. Unfortunately, you took that as an attack on your age.I don't resort to stuff like that. But believe what you want.
You literally said that i'm impatient because i'm young, how is that not attacking me because of my age ?

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 257
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 417
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Dont trust women who emphasize being alt right lol. Them hoes in denial :smirk:

Its not all of them, just the ones like lauren who are attention whoring about it.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
You've stated multiple times in different posts that you support the alt right and you want a White Europe. If you want a White Europe, why not a White US who is clearly also a White country ? Oh wait, because you live in the US, but you don't give a shit about Europe. Well it gave you some "good boy" points with the White alt right here and some decent upvotes, so it was not entirely bad i think. And lol at "legal immigration", as if it matters if you're legal or illegal as long as you're inside the countries you want to enter. Those "illegal" immigrants aren't bad people, they just didn't have a chance to be legal like those legal immigrants you're one of, and if they had the chance, they'd 100% take it.

That Guy made that bullshit clear two posts ago in case you didn't notice.
Yep. They're banking on this:

Image

It's like in this documentary; toward the end, this one black dude in Ireland says that he can "respect why people don't like foreigners like me" or whatever, and that he'd feel the same in his country. K, so why the fuck are you still here, then? Why aren't you packing up your shit and leaving?

It's because he hopes that if he can "take the white man's side" they will be seen as an exception to all the other immigrants. "Yeah! They're making Ireland not look or feel like Ireland anymore, driving up the housing markets, depressing wages and this tiny Island can't support this many people! Ship 'em all back! Except me though, I'm not contributing to any of the things previously mentioned because I acknowledge it!"

Image

Nope. It's as simple as this.

Image

and there is no one who finds that a controversial statement except Africans wanting the gibs, mudsharks, and other such people.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago

And I always go back to the same argument: once you snap and activate genocide mode, what do you think happens afterwards? You live happily ever after in your white ethnostate? No, 21st century Patton comes to kick your ass.
It's good to see you reference general George. S Patton. A great American and the man that saved all of your European asses.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
"well my point was about not hating immigrants when you don't accept them"
Yes, that was exactly my point. My scope of argument never extended beyond that. I wanted you to keep this in mind before you criticize someone for opposing immigration.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
I said fine, you don't have to hate them, but not accepting someone and having a relationship or sex with them is weird as fuck and shouldn't happen because it defies common sense, thus Southern Lauren is a dumb hypocritical bitch. You then said : "well my point was about not hating immigrants when you don't accept them", well does it even fucking matter if at the end i made my main point about Southern Lauren to be true and logical ?
Your idiotic mind is unable to perceive that it’s absolutely relevant to prove that someone’s opposition to immigration is emanating from “hate” and not because of other benign reasons if you want to criticize them for sleeping with immigrants. Let me explain it step by step and hopefully your foolish mind be able to grasp it.

(1) One may oppose immigration despite NOT hating immigrants (You agreed to this)
(2) Lauren Southern opposes immigration
(3) From the point 1 we can claim that just because Lauren Southern opposes immigration it doesn’t mean she hates immigrants
(4) It’s possible that Lauren Southern opposes immigration because she hates immigrants.

Because you conceded point 1, you will have to show that point 4 is true in order to be able to establish that Lauren Southern is dumb and hypocritical. You haven’t done so in this thread. Opposing immigration is not the same as opposing immigrants (that are already there or potentially will be there).

Does that make sense to you now moron? Or do I need to explain things even in more detail?
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
You don't have to blatantly say "i support alt right",

but many of your posts are clearly alt right leaning and anti-immigration. And i won't bother bringing up your old posts because i don't give a shit.
Lol. Here is what you said:

“You've stated multiple times in different posts that you support the alt right”

So according to you, I have stated it multiple times and when I actually asked for evidence or quote you say “oh well you don’t have to actually say it” and “you wouldn’t bother because you don’t give a shit”. So you first make up things about me and when I ask for evidence you say you wouldn’t produce the evidence because you “don’t give a shit”. No. You do give a shit. The real reason you can’t produce any evidence is because there aren’t any. So stop making excuses. The truth is that I don’t even know what all alt right believes in. I don’t know for example if their belief system aligns exactly with ThatGuy. If yes, then of course I don’t agree with them on various issues. It should be obvious by now.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's not about who's native or not, it's about that currently US is clearly a White country just like Europe.
It’s absolutely matters who is native or not. Whites have claim over Europe like they don’t have over the US. Despite whites basically shaping the US, Native Americans have claim over the US like they don’t have over Europe.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
If you want no immigrants in Europe, then you should also want no immigrants in US.
Even for Europe, I support legal immigration. However, I surely wish they would pass new laws and stop importing Muslims. Unfortunately, you Muslims have demonstrated a tendency of not getting along with majority when you immigrate to a new country.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
And lol you want the US to maintain it's demographics ? So you want no more immigrants ?
I only want legal immigrants.

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Why in God's name do you think you're better than those new immigrants ? Because you came 10 years earlier or something ? If you want a decent, clear demographics, then just go back to India and leave US to White people.
I have already stated on this forum that I intend to leave the US. Anyway, this discussion is not about me so lets focus on the topic. You claimed that I should leave the US to white people. But US is not just for white people. Native Americans, American Hispanics and African Americans have just as strong a claim to the US.

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's not assumptions, it's just the clear truth. You're a self-hating Indian who wants acceptance among alt-right White people. Pretty much like 90% of Indians.
Again it’s your assumption that I am self hating Indian. Show me the evidence or present an argument as to why you think so. If you can’t present an argument then it would mean that you are a fool who forms opinions about others on baseless assumptions and speculations.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Let me guess, you whine about Muslims everyday and how they're the source of all India problems
I wouldn’t say that Muslims are the source of all Indias problems but they indeed are the source of many problems.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
while at the same time you're okay with the British who truly fucked your ancestors in the ass only because they're Whites and you also worship White people as Gods ?
You come across borderline mentally retarded here. Why would I complain about the British when there are NO British in India at the moment??? But there are 160 MILLION Muslims in India and another 160 million in Pakistan, a country that’s constantly sending Islamic terrorists to India to commit terrorist acts. You want me to keep criticizing the British for the past problems with the same vigor as I criticize Indian and Pakistani Muslims who I have problem with NOW?? Your point is so stupid that I am wondering whether I should continue this discussion with you. I mean I expect reasonable level of intelligence in my fellow interlocutors otherwise the conversation gets as dumb as it has gotten with you and I end up having to explain every fucking thing because you possess reasoning ability of a rock.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago

You also try so hard to imitate White people's lifestyle because you think your culture is shitty and you hate everything about India.
More baseless assumptions and airheaded speculations. I don’t try to imitate anyone. I do what I feels right to me. Also, it’s true that there is a lot about India and Indians that I don’t like and I want them to improve. I am not some brainless Indian supremacist unable to see any flaw in the country. I look at things objectively and want them to improve. For example, in my estimation 98 – 99 % of Indian government officials are corrupt and accept bribes (it may have gone down a little since I left India). I say this NOT because I hate India. I say it because it’s the truth. But of course, idiots like you will see my admission of truth as self -hate. You know what, if you want to see it that way, be my guest. I don't know how to have a conversation with someone who relies on speculations and empty assumptions to form opinions instead of proper reasoning and argumentation.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1075
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Explain how having sex with someone you don't even accept them living in the same land as you is not hypocritical and complete bullshit ? If she's attracted to those immigrants, fine, but she should go fuck them in their countries, not whine all the time about those immigrants being in her country and how they shouldn't be living there and then hoping on their dicks at the same time in that same country.

It's like complaining about someone robbing your house and how they shouldn't be inside your house without your consent, but then you serve them some food whenever they're inside the house.


Added in 5 minutes 3 seconds:


Explain how not accepting someone doesn't mean that you at least see them in a negative way to some extent ? Would you not accept someone you think is a good person or someone you actually like ?


This is weird as fuck, i don't know how you people can't understand some basic logic.

"Well baby, i love you and i wanna have sex with you, but please try to understand that i don't accept you as a person and i don't accept you living in the same land as me, is that okay ?!".

Added in 13 minutes 36 seconds:

That's a lie and complete bullshit, whom are you kidding here ?

Raised by the people who raised an eyebrow when your cousin became a Muslim and made a personal choice in his own life ? What a terrible thing for your family who supposedly raised you to accept everyone. I guess your cousin should have became a tranny or a faggot so you'd praise how "brave" and "progressive" he's and how he should make his own choices in life and how his body is his choice and all that crap.

You weren't raised by some humble people who accept everyone, you were raised by hypocrites who turned you to be a hypocrite as well.




Lol of course you don't. I guess raping women and killing children continuously for 71 years and living in a land they have no right to live in (like those immigrants you whine about everyday), because some dumb old book told them they own that land for some reason is totally okay to you and Jordan Peterson and anything else is anti-semitic that is totally against your bullshit moral code. But guess that good cop in Krakow who was stabbed by some drunk piece of shit was a terrible, terrible, terrible thing to hear and you had to complain about your own forum about those 1.5 billion radical Muslims who are bad people and commit evil actions :worried:

As if that White cop is a human and the Palestinians aren't.


lol don't worry, you're already way worse than them.


Why you blaming That Guy for choosing genocide when a min before in the same post you said you had no problem with Israel who commit genocides on daily basis ?! At least That Guy has some balls to admit that he doesn't mind seeing a massacre, but you hide behind your bullshit "I'm-a-good-person-like-daddy-Peterson" persona, when you're actually a monster.


I just want you to look at the mirror for a minute and say to yourself while looking at your face : "Maybe i should stop being such a faggot for a little bit".
"It's like complaining about someone robbing your house and how they shouldn't be inside your house without your consent, but then you serve them some food whenever they're inside the house."

This is a false analogy, the scenario about mutal/personal benefit, yours isn't. A comparative situation would be the government offering every adult in the country a $1000 per month handout, despite a national debt problem. Even if you think that this spending on handouts is reckless and pointless, are you going to personally turn down the money? This should be a rhetorical question but in case you can't figure it out the answer is no.

I don't want Islamic women in my country, but if one offers me a blowjob, why would I turn it down? by the way I fucked an innocent looking Malaysian Hijab wearing Muslim girl last week. Rubbed her little clit and shoved my fingers down her throat. Honestly one of the most submissive little demons I've ever been with. Allah would have been proud of his little whore.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yes, that was exactly my point. My scope of argument never extended beyond that. I wanted you to keep this in mind before you criticize someone for opposing immigration.



Your idiotic mind is unable to perceive that it’s absolutely relevant to prove that someone’s opposition to immigration is emanating from “hate” and not because of other benign reasons if you want to criticize them for sleeping with immigrants. Let me explain it step by step and hopefully your foolish mind be able to grasp it.

(1) One may oppose immigration despite NOT hating immigrants (You agreed to this)
(2) Lauren Southern opposes immigration
(3) From the point 1 we can claim that just because Lauren Southern opposes immigration it doesn’t mean she hates immigrants
(4) It’s possible that Lauren Southern opposes immigration because she hates immigrants.

Because you conceded point 1, you will have to show that point 4 is true in order to be able to establish that Lauren Southern is dumb and hypocritical. You haven’t done so in this thread. Opposing immigration is not the same as opposing immigrants (that are already there or potentially will be there).

Does that make sense to you now moron? Or do I need to explain things even in more detail?
Are you fucking retarded or what ? How in God's name are you supposed to be top 1% IQ according to Afro ? It's complete bullshit.

I've attacked and criticized Lauren Southern for her shitty and hypocritical behaviors. You claimed that she's not a hypocrite because she doesn't hate immigrants. I said that fine, even if she doesn't hate immigrants, she's still a hypocrite because she doesn't accept them and it's hypocritical and not normal to be intimate with people you don't accept.

Why is that so fucking hard to comprehend and understand ? Stop fucking running away like a total faggot because you know exactly what i mean.

It's like i'm telling a person who suffers from a heart disease to not eat much fat because it might be bad for him, and you respond "well fat isn't bad for the human body", and i respond by saying that i meant that fat is bad for him as heart disease sufferer, then you try to bullshit your way away by saying "well my point was that fat isn't bad", as if that's totally unrelated to the main point i originally made.
pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Lol. Here is what you said:

“You've stated multiple times in different posts that you support the alt right”

So according to you, I have stated it multiple times and when I actually asked for evidence or quote you say “oh well you don’t have to actually say it” and “you wouldn’t bother because you don’t give a shit”. So you first make up things about me and when I ask for evidence you say you wouldn’t produce the evidence because you “don’t give a shit”. No. You do give a shit. The real reason you can’t produce any evidence is because there aren’t any. So stop making excuses. The truth is that I don’t even know what all alt right believes in. I don’t know for example if their belief system aligns exactly with ThatGuy. If yes, then of course I don’t agree with them on various issues. It should be obvious by now.
So you take what i said literally even though you know that i'm not a native English speaker and i'm not 100% fluent ? Of course i'm not dumb enough to believe that someone online would blatantly say "i support alt right" on his posts. That's not what i meant and i made that clear in my previous post. If you don't believe me, i don't give a shit, just like i don't give enough shit to dig your old shitty posts and make your bullshit clear to everyone.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
It’s absolutely matters who is native or not. Whites have claim over Europe like they don’t have over the US. Despite whites basically shaping the US, Native Americans have claim over the US like they don’t have over Europe.
Look dumbfuck, the majority of people determine to whom the land belong. Whites didn't suddenly "exist" in Europe and then the land belonged to them, the land belongs to them because they're the majority living there. Some claim that Egyptians were originally Black and some say that Egyptians were originally Whites, but should we give Egypt to Blacks or Whites based on that claim ? The land belongs to the people who are now the majority of Egypt, and they're neither White nor Black.

So the US is a White country, deal with it.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Even for Europe, I support legal immigration. However, I surely wish they would pass new laws and stop importing Muslims. Unfortunately, you Muslims have demonstrated a tendency of not getting along with majority when you immigrate to a new country.
I'm gonna get into that point later on in this post because you've gone too far about the Muslim thing and you need to know your own place you filthy Indian, which i'll teach you after about a minute.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I only want legal immigrants.
You don't have the right to want or not want because it's not your own fucking country and you don't belong there. And you say it with honesty, White people in the US are absolutely disgusted by your presence and many of them think of you as a subhuman garbage.



pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I have already stated on this forum that I intend to leave the US. Anyway, this discussion is not about me so lets focus on the topic. You claimed that I should leave the US to white people. But US is not just for white people. Native Americans, American Hispanics and African Americans have just as strong a claim to the US.
When you leave it, then we can talk about whether you're a hypocrite or not. And i made my point clear in this post that US is a White country because the majority of people living there are Whites.

colonialism doesn't give a shit about what you think, to everyone, who owns the land are the majority of people living there.



pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Again it’s your assumption that I am self hating Indian. Show me the evidence or present an argument as to why you think so. If you can’t present an argument then it would mean that you are a fool who forms opinions about others on baseless assumptions and speculations.


I wouldn’t say that Muslims are the source of all Indias problems but they indeed are the source of many problems.
Yeah, you're an extremely self hating Indian and i'll show you why when i get into the Muslims point later on in this post.


pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
You come across borderline mentally retarded here. Why would I complain about the British when there are NO British in India at the moment??? But there are 160 MILLION Muslims in India and another 160 million in Pakistan, a country that’s constantly sending Islamic terrorists to India to commit terrorist acts. You want me to keep criticizing the British for the past problems with the same vigor as I criticize Indian and Pakistani Muslims who I have problem with NOW?? Your point is so stupid that I am wondering whether I should continue this discussion with you. I mean I expect reasonable level of intelligence in my fellow interlocutors otherwise the conversation gets as dumb as it has gotten with you and I end up having to explain every fucking thing because you possess reasoning ability of a rock.



More baseless assumptions and airheaded speculations. I don’t try to imitate anyone. I do what I feels right to me. Also, it’s true that there is a lot about India and Indians that I don’t like and I want them to improve. I am not some brainless Indian supremacist unable to see any flaw in the country. I look at things objectively and want them to improve. For example, in my estimation 98 – 99 % of Indian government officials are corrupt and accept bribes (it may have gone down a little since I left India). I say this NOT because I hate India. I say it because it’s the truth. But of course, idiots like you will see my admission of truth as self -hate. You know what, if you want to see it that way, be my guest. I don't know how to have a conversation with someone who relies on speculations and empty assumptions to form opinions instead of proper reasoning and argumentation.
So let's get into that point about the Muslims and how Indians are the most inferior garbage human beings who exist on this planet, and how i really despise everything Indian with my heart.

Not because they're too repulsive, or because they're too cringy or because they smell worse than shit, those things are forgivable in my book.

I despise Indians because they're pathetic and they're the most disgusting pieces of shit who've ever stepped a foot on God's green earth. You complain about Muslims raping your ugly ass women that no one even likes to look at or smell ? There's a 24,470 rape cases reported yearly in India, it's the fourth most violent crime, and in 98% of those cases the predator is someone KNOWN to the victim (might be brother or father or uncle in many cases), so there's no way in hell that your subhuman people are totally innocent and Muslims are the bad evil rapists, unless Muslims rape each others. Keep in mind that thousands of other cases goes unreported for fear of shame or even the girl being KILLED by her OWN parents.

Such peaceful Hindus you're.

But garbage filthy Indians don't get enough of raping older women like them, They have a whole fucking town filled with raping of FIVE years old children on daily basis like this

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/08/asia ... index.html

But are those enough to fill the desires of the sickly Indian subhuman beasts ? Totally not.

They've now ascended to raping animals like dogs

https://nextshark.com/india-dog-rape/


But i'm sure you filthy Indian that "muh Muslims" are the source of all your shit and rape.

Oh, have i talked about Indians who harass women around the WHOLE fucking planet day and night and are creeping them because they're too horny and too stupid to just find porn on their own ? I guess that's already a widely known meme on the internet that doesn't need further explanation.


Also, Indians are the most self hating on this earth. The amount of hatred every Indian has for himself for being such a subhuman garbage is immense. It's no wonder they literally worship White people as Gods and think everything White is good, even though Whites have dominated them like total bitches for many years and stripped their country out of valuable resources. But that deep inferiority complex that Indians have passed on through generations is just too much to handle and they have to bend the knees when they see anyone with a fair skin and blonde hair, and then they worship him as a God.



https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-fe ... -in-india/

Just google search on the internet "I fucking hate Indians" and you'll find that 80% of the results are coming from Indians themselves. Websites like Reddit or Quore might be a good start if you want fast results.








Indians also are a total joke around the world, from subreddit like r/IndianPeopleFacebook or r/IndianPeopleQuora, to Youtube channels and videos, to Facebook pages, you name it, no one takes those garbage curries seriously.

Even in my country that is currently struggling with many things, Indians are considered a joke. They're known for their bad smell and stupidity. There's a common saying here that people say to someone who tries to manipulate him : "well do you think i'm Indian or something ?". So your stupidity has been a known fact around the globe.


Indians are pretty fucking ugly and unattractive, which is also a well known fact. Almost no one wants to fuck or date an Indian, almost no one. Unless you're horny to the point that you're like a loose bull who doesn't see in front of him.

Even your own women are disgusted by you



That's just a little sample of Indians inferiority and pathetic-ness. I could literally go on for hours about how Indians are garbage and i wouldn't be able to finish. God, even fucking Abos are superior to you. At least they manage to live in a first world country without causing much shit and they just drink their problems away, but you fucking Indians are breeding like rabbits and you're approaching 1.4 BILLION subhuman already (excluding my Muslim brothers who have to deal with other Indians shit, literally).


Oh, yes, should i mention street-shitting ? But i guess you'll blame it on "muh poverty". Well my country suffers from poverty as well, but literally i've never ever seen anyone takes a shit in the street. We have public bathrooms for such cases. Wonder why ? Because we're humans who act like humans, but you're subhumans are act like beasts and animals.


Never forget your place you filthy Indian, you're nothing but an ugly, pathetic, self-hating joke that is consuming earth's valuable resources and giving the world nothing but literal shit as a return.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's a lie and complete bullshit, whom are you kidding here ?

Raised by the people who raised an eyebrow when your cousin became a Muslim and made a personal choice in his own life ? What a terrible thing for your family who supposedly raised you to accept everyone. I guess your cousin should have became a tranny or a faggot so you'd praise how "brave" and "progressive" he's and how he should make his own choices in life and how his body is his choice and all that crap.

Lol of course you don't. I guess raping women and killing children continuously for 71 years and living in a land they have no right to live in (like those immigrants you whine about everyday), because some dumb old book told them they own that land for some reason is totally okay to you and Jordan Peterson and anything else is anti-semitic that is totally against your bullshit moral code. But guess that good cop in Krakow who was stabbed by some drunk piece of shit was a terrible, terrible, terrible thing to hear and you had to complain about your own forum about those 1.5 billion radical Muslims who are bad people and commit evil actions

As if that White cop is a human and the Palestinians aren't.

Why you blaming That Guy for choosing genocide when a min before in the same post you said you had no problem with Israel who commit genocides on daily basis ?! At least That Guy has some balls to admit that he doesn't mind seeing a massacre, but you hide behind your bullshit "I'm-a-good-person-like-daddy-Peterson" persona, when you're actually a monster.

I just want you to look at the mirror for a minute and say to yourself while looking at your face : "Maybe i should stop being such a faggot for a little bit".
To address your two main arguments here:

My cousin converting to Islam would be fine if he hadn't also become a fundamentalist, to the point he drives some people in our family nuts because he just can't shut up about how we're all morons for not converting too, but also for not believing everything else that seems to come with the package that Islam is: the Big Bang is BS, evolution is BS, we never went to the moon, dinosaurs have never existed and finally,

"The Jews are the eternal puppet masters of the human race and Israel is conspiring against the whole human race".

So this addresses your second argument, as I always say on social media: in the West, we don't believe those conspiracy theories, we don't hate the Jews (except for extremists like That Guy), and we believe Israel is a great country who elegantly defends itself against the Hamas which has been elected by a majority of Palestinians who like all the countries surrounding Israel are wishing and working to bring about its destruction, in vain of course.

I think the best argument against this insane idea that Israel is committing genocide on the Palestinian people is: "hey, first genocide where the population increases over time!"

Anyway, I've had that debate countless times and I've been tired of it for a while now, my conclusion remains: I stand with the side of the good, the side that does everything it can to remain human in the face of pure hatred and well, rockets, the only Middle-Eastern country that's a democracy where women, homosexuals and religious minorities can live free and with dignity: Israel.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
"It's like complaining about someone robbing your house and how they shouldn't be inside your house without your consent, but then you serve them some food whenever they're inside the house."

This is a false analogy, the scenario about mutal/personal benefit, yours isn't. A comparative situation would be the government offering every adult in the country a $1000 per month handout, despite a national debt problem. Even if you think that this spending on handouts is reckless and pointless, are you going to personally turn down the money? This should be a rhetorical question but in case you can't figure it out the answer is no.

I don't want Islamic women in my country, but if one offers me a blowjob, why would I turn it down? by the way I fucked an innocent looking Malaysian Hijab wearing Muslim girl last week. Rubbed her little clit and shoved my fingers down her throat. Honestly one of the most submissive little demons I've ever been with. Allah would have been proud of his little whore.
Listen dumbfuck, i don't give a shit about how you westerns do your shit. You just fuck each others in the streets and have gay prides, so i'm not completely shocked that it's normal for you to have sex or a relationship with someone you don't even accept them as people worthy being in your country or your life. It shows that you're nothing but a mere animal driven by instinct and ridden by his own dick. I'm talking about normal human beings who have brains to think and tell themselves "I shouldn't do that because maybe that would make me look like a total faggot", or "i have done a pretty shitty thing that's the act of animals and subhumans".

Also i don't give a shit about that girl you fucked, you're right, she's a whore. You're seriously expecting me to get triggered or defend a whore just because we share the same country or religion ? You can bang her day and night for all i care, because unlike the ugly alt right 4Chan virgins, i don't completely obsess about women who don't even care about my existence and we don't personally know each others.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
So let's get into that point about the Muslims and how Indians are the most inferior garbage human beings who exist on this planet, and how i really despise everything Indian with my heart.

Not because they're too repulsive, or because they're too cringy or because they smell worse than shit, those things are forgivable in my book.

I despise Indians because they're pathetic and they're the most disgusting pieces of shit who've ever stepped a foot on God's green earth. You complain about Muslims raping your ugly ass women that no one even likes to look at or smell ? There's a 24,470 rape cases reported yearly in India, it's the fourth most violent crime, and in 98% of those cases the predator is someone KNOWN to the victim (might be brother or father or uncle in many cases), so there's no way in hell that your subhuman people are totally innocent and Muslims are the bad evil rapists, unless Muslims rape each others. Keep in mind that thousands of other cases goes unreported for fear of shame or even the girl being KILLED by her OWN parents.

Such peaceful Hindus you're.

But garbage filthy Indians don't get enough of raping older women like them, They have a whole fucking town filled with raping of FIVE years old children on daily basis like this

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/08/asia ... index.html

But are those enough to fill the desires of the sickly Indian subhuman beasts ? Totally not.

They've now ascended to raping animals like dogs

https://nextshark.com/india-dog-rape/


But i'm sure you filthy Indian that "muh Muslims" are the source of all your shit and rape.

Oh, have i talked about Indians who harass women around the WHOLE fucking planet day and night and are creeping them because they're too horny and too stupid to just find porn on their own ? I guess that's already a widely known meme on the internet that doesn't need further explanation.


Also, Indians are the most self hating on this earth. The amount of hatred every Indian has for himself for being such a subhuman garbage is immense. It's no wonder they literally worship White people as Gods and think everything White is good, even though Whites have dominated them like total bitches for many years and stripped their country out of valuable resources. But that deep inferiority complex that Indians have passed on through generations is just too much to handle and they have to bend the knees when they see anyone with a fair skin and blonde hair, and then they worship him as a God.



https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-fe ... -in-india/

Just google search on the internet "I fucking hate Indians" and you'll find that 80% of the results are coming from Indians themselves. Websites like Reddit or Quore might be a good start if you want fast results.








Indians also are a total joke around the world, from subreddit like r/IndianPeopleFacebook or r/IndianPeopleQuora, to Youtube channels and videos, to Facebook pages, you name it, no one takes those garbage curries seriously.

Even in my country that is currently struggling with many things, Indians are considered a joke. They're known for their bad smell and stupidity. There's a common saying here that people say to someone who tries to manipulate him : "well do you think i'm Indian or something ?". So your stupidity has been a known fact around the globe.


Indians are pretty fucking ugly and unattractive, which is also a well known fact. Almost no one wants to fuck or date an Indian, almost no one. Unless you're horny to the point that you're like a loose bull who doesn't see in front of him.

Even your own women are disgusted by you



That's just a little sample of Indians inferiority and pathetic-ness. I could literally go on for hours about how Indians are garbage and i wouldn't be able to finish. God, even fucking Abos are superior to you. At least they manage to live in a first world country without causing much shit and they just drink their problems away, but you fucking Indians are breeding like rabbits and you're approaching 1.4 BILLION subhuman already (excluding my Muslim brothers who have to deal with other Indians shit, literally).


Oh, yes, should i mention street-shitting ? But i guess you'll blame it on "muh poverty". Well my country suffers from poverty as well, but literally i've never ever seen anyone takes a shit in the street. We have public bathrooms for such cases. Wonder why ? Because we're humans who act like humans, but you're subhumans are act like beasts and animals.


Never forget your place you filthy Indian, you're nothing but an ugly, pathetic, self-hating joke that is consuming earth's valuable resources and giving the world nothing but literal shit as a return.
Is that the best response you could come up with? Another indication of your low IQ. You complained that I don't criticize the British because of their past injustices against India whereas I complain about Muslims. I argued that I complain about Muslims because they are causing problems NOW. You responded with the above garbage. I mean I can point out all the child raping and pedophilia that Muslims are committing in Europe (ever heard of grooming gangs in the UK?). But yeah dude, I am not interested in having a conversation like that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy and 3 guests