Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Fred

What the fuck are you talking about?

How is saying "Ship them back and this is for Europeans only" at all the same as "hate, violence and genocidal tendencies"?

Secondly, how much of a retarded pussy do you have to be to suggest that if you're faced with violence and being wiped out, you shouldn't resort to the same thing to save your own people? Do you know how war works Fred?

You're literally arguing that "We should lose because our enemies don't share the same delusions of self-righteousness as us." Which is so far beyond stupid I just...I don't even know what to say to that. Nobody who ever saved Europe from destruction in the past had that mentality. Nobody who ever saved any country had that mentality.

I'd rather people do drugs than listen to Jordan Peterson because holy fuck
If we're going to "ship them back", it's going to be through hate, force (violence) and an inevitable genocide along the way when they rightfully resist. You do not foresee that?

And who are we going to ship back anyway? All non-whites? Why? Many, many non white people are very well integrated to Western societies.

My point is, you won't get your "preventive" measures based on the irrational feeling that you're the victim of some giant Jewish conspiracy or something.

I'm not talking about letting yourself be destroyed by the way. The day some people attack or some group declares war to the West, we fight back, which is exactly what we're doing with the Muslim extremists in case you haven't noticed. We don't have to throw away our core values just so we can have our little sterile "white paradise", just like countries like Pakistan are 99% Arab and Muslim.

Well guess what happens once you get there with a population ruled by extremists? You carry out the cleansing a bit further, finding those traitors among your people who are not "pure" enough, it's a neverending downward spiral to hell on earth. You don't believe me? Go to Pakistan. "Oh but radical whites will surely produce radical freedom and happiness for their own!" Yeah, you're mindbogglingly naive if you believe that.

Sure we should be more severe against the "dormant" Jihadis and ship those ones back if we can, or throw them in prison, but there's no reason to go further than that. They're not the only ones that worry me of course, tomorrow, the far left is having its usual huge demonstration in the center of Brussels, because "the far right (so the right) can't be in our government!", waging war against democracy.

They're a tiny minority but you can see the same problem that's growing in the US that's being imported, people are hinting at using violence to take down the "nazis" in Facebook comments. This time, the parties they consider far right have been elected by 55% of the Flemish population, they're losing it just like the Democrats in the US.

Thank God they're a tiny minority but still, you don't need that many people (remember 9/11) to create massive chaos, let's see what they do tomorrow.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
You correctly point out that deporting immigrants and advocating that only Europeans be allowed to stay in Europe isn't the same has harboring hate advocating violence and having genocidal tendencies. However, you have advocated things in the past that can be interpreted as hate and advocating violence. I will list a few things:

(1) Your hatred for Jews. You have in many posts denied that you hate jews but at the same time you have said things like "Europeans tried to wipe
them out for doing shit like this(controlling the media and such)". This seemed to me like a veiled justification for holocaust. However, in some
other of your posts, you call into question the extent of holocaust and explicitly state that you don't condone murder of Jews. But your claim that
you don't hate Jews gets undermined by your own statements. For example, you have also called jews societal poison. In one of your post
you commented that you would sooner gas a weeb than a Jew.

(2) Your admiration for Hitler and Nazi's

(3) From your conversations with Hanginginthewire, it can be easily interpreted that you hate homosexuals.

(4) You consistently use pejorative terms like mongrels, n******, etc when referring to other races.

(5) You don't believe that people should even have basic freedom such as freedom to choose a spouse and advocate the use of force to implement your
tyrannical policies.

(Perhaps I got some of the above points wrong, if so please correct me)

There is nothing wrong in wishing to preserve and maintain European heritage, culture and demographics(in fact it's admirable). However, that's not all you advocate for. Taken in entirety of what you have said or support, a reasonable conclusion can be drawn that your worldview is indeed hateful and tyrannical.
1. Well yeah, being pissed off and hating them is justified. They've always been a nuisance population. Yeah, a lot of the holocaust is obvious bullshit. None of this is equivalent to: Killing juice is good.

2. Yeah, Hitler stood up for his people and against communism and subversion. The society he created for Germans, the economics, etc. are all good ideas. Well, I disagree on a few things, but the point stands.

3. I don't think gays are good for society in general, but I have no problem with them generally. I'll stop calling HITW a faggot when he stops acting like a faggot.

4. Yeah, they're fun. I'll call the Irish "Potato Niggers" too.

5. No, they should be allowed to marry who they want — just no race mixing.

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
If we're going to "ship them back", it's going to be through hate, force (violence) and an inevitable genocide along the way when they rightfully resist. You do not foresee that?
The juice were exiled from 109 (here's hoping 110) countries and most of the time no genocide was needed.

It's been, all through history, pretty easy to move large groups of people around without killing anybody, and it can be done again — that's the biggest thing I'm trying to get across to you: This is all simply a matter of willpower.

And as you can see in that doc, there are no shortage of migrants who realize this is a mistake and would go back if they could.

Deportations work, loss of citizenship (can't work, can't rent, etc.) and so on. It can all be done.

You WILL get your genocide though if these migrants don't leave: History has proven that.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

We need a 3rd world war

NOW
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 306
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 563
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Yeah! Send the Slavs back to their Slavic holes! :thumbup:
Canada belongs to the Canadians.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Image

Image

Image

"Borderless" xD


LOL

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
I see that her vagina is borderless when it comes to "conquerors".

If you seriously think Lauren Southern or any attractive young white woman gives a shit about that alt right crap then you're a dumbfuck.

The only reason she engages into that crap is because she knows that most alt right guys are either virgins or horny as fuck and there's no better place for an attractive white woman like her to get the attention she seeks and be hailed as a queen or a "waifu" by those neckbeareded ugly 4Chan virgins.
This is so fucking retarded. Immigration policy and who you’re attracted to or fuck are completely separate issues. Does having sex with a Syrian mean you want half the country invading your own the next day or want any kind of mass migration from them? What a stupid thing to deduce.

It doesn’t actually matter why she’s doing it either, what matters is whether the perspective is worthwhile and accurate and it is.

Also a couple of photos with a black guy doesn’t mean she loves black dick or fucked that person either

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah! Send the Slavs back to their Slavic holes! :thumbup:
Canada belongs to the Canadians.
I have an anecdotal story to tell. One of my acquaintance is married to a women from Kyrgyzstan. Prior to coming to the US she worked in Moscow for 5 years. When she was leaving Moscow to come to the US, one of her male acquaintance was suggesting her not to leave. That guy had lived in the US for a few years and didn't appreciate his time here. He told her that he wasn't happy in the country. His dating life sucked as he found most women here unattractive. He went back and swore to never come back. He told her that he was significantly happier in Russia. His dating life improved significantly and he soon got into a relationship with a women who would be a model according to the US standards.

The above story doesn't mean all Russians who come to the US are unhappy. In fact, many are perfectly happy due to the opportunities they get here. But it will be a mistake to assume that a better career opportunities in the US automatically means a happier life. That is especially true for men as Russia is significantly better when it comes to dating prospect. And having a healthy dating life is extremely important when it comes to happiness. I would prefer an average career but with good dating life over an excellent career but with poor dating life.

Added in 4 minutes 28 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

5. No, they should be allowed to marry who they want — just no race mixing.
In other words, you are telling them who they are allowed to marry and who they aren't.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I have an anecdotal story to tell. One of my acquaintance is married to a women from Kyrgyzstan. Prior to coming to the US she worked in Moscow for 5 years. When she was leaving Moscow to come to the US, one of her male acquaintance was suggesting her not to leave. That guy had lived in the US for a few years and didn't appreciate his time here. He told her that he wasn't happy in the country. His dating life sucked as he found most women here unattractive. He went back and swore to never come back. He told her that he was significantly happier in Russia. His dating life improved significantly and he soon got into a relationship with a women who would be a model according to the US standards.

The above story doesn't mean all Russians who come to the US are unhappy. In fact, many are perfectly happy due to the opportunities they get here. But it will be a mistake to assume that a better career opportunities in the US automatically means a happier life. That is especially true for men as Russia is significantly better when it comes to dating prospect. And having a healthy dating life is extremely important when it comes to happiness. I would prefer an average career but with good dating life over an excellent career but with poor dating life.

Added in 4 minutes 28 seconds:


In other words, you are telling them who they are allowed to marry and who they aren't.
> Kyrgyzstan

Please...
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
> Kyrgyzstan

Please...
?

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
?
In Russia, their (Kyrgistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan) value is lower than the value of cockroach.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
In Russia, their (Kyrgistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan) value is lower than the value of cockroach.
Well the guy was Russian though. The Kyrgis women I am talking about actually preferred the US and hence she decided to settle down here.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah! Send the Slavs back to their Slavic holes! :thumbup:
Canada belongs to the Canadians.
Yeah, along with the Germans, the Irish, The English, The Estonians, etc.

The colonies have never been anything more than gigantic looting operations.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
C4L wrote:
2 months ago
We need a 3rd world war

NOW
I don't know that there'll be a world war out of this

But civil wars are for certain if remigration doesn't happen soon.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
This is so fucking retarded. Immigration policy and who you’re attracted to or fuck are completely separate issues. Does having sex with a Syrian mean you want half the country invading your own the next day or want any kind of mass migration from them? What a stupid thing to deduce.
Explain how having sex with someone you don't even accept them living in the same land as you is not hypocritical and complete bullshit ? If she's attracted to those immigrants, fine, but she should go fuck them in their countries, not whine all the time about those immigrants being in her country and how they shouldn't be living there and then hoping on their dicks at the same time in that same country.

It's like complaining about someone robbing your house and how they shouldn't be inside your house without your consent, but then you serve them some food whenever they're inside the house.

Added in 5 minutes 3 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Just because someone is against immigration, it doesn't mean they hate immigrants.
Explain how not accepting someone doesn't mean that you at least see them in a negative way to some extent ? Would you not accept someone you think is a good person or someone you actually like ?

This is weird as fuck, i don't know how you people can't understand some basic logic.

"Well baby, i love you and i wanna have sex with you, but please try to understand that i don't accept you as a person and i don't accept you living in the same land as me, is that okay ?!".

Added in 13 minutes 36 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
There's no cognitive dissonance, I've been raised not to judge other people based on their race and I'm glad I was.
That's a lie and complete bullshit, whom are you kidding here ?

Raised by the people who raised an eyebrow when your cousin became a Muslim and made a personal choice in his own life ? What a terrible thing for your family who supposedly raised you to accept everyone. I guess your cousin should have became a tranny or a faggot so you'd praise how "brave" and "progressive" he's and how he should make his own choices in life and how his body is his choice and all that crap.

You weren't raised by some humble people who accept everyone, you were raised by hypocrites who turned you to be a hypocrite as well.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
I don't have a problem with Israel, no. They might be leaning a bit too far on the right at the moment but it's OK, given their geopolitical situation, they currently need to have right-wing policies, just like Europe, and we're getting there too.
Lol of course you don't. I guess raping women and killing children continuously for 71 years and living in a land they have no right to live in (like those immigrants you whine about everyday), because some dumb old book told them they own that land for some reason is totally okay to you and Jordan Peterson and anything else is anti-semitic that is totally against your bullshit moral code. But guess that good cop in Krakow who was stabbed by some drunk piece of shit was a terrible, terrible, terrible thing to hear and you had to complain about your own forum about those 1.5 billion radical Muslims who are bad people and commit evil actions :worried:

As if that White cop is a human and the Palestinians aren't.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
I still don't see why there is any need to turn into the people we consider our ennemies. We can sort this out without corrupting ourselves.
lol don't worry, you're already way worse than them.
Admin wrote:
2 months ago
And I always go back to the same argument: once you snap and activate genocide mode, what do you think happens afterwards? You live happily ever after in your white ethnostate? No, 21st century Patton comes to kick your ass.
Why you blaming That Guy for choosing genocide when a min before in the same post you said you had no problem with Israel who commit genocides on daily basis ?! At least That Guy has some balls to admit that he doesn't mind seeing a massacre, but you hide behind your bullshit "I'm-a-good-person-like-daddy-Peterson" persona, when you're actually a monster.

I just want you to look at the mirror for a minute and say to yourself while looking at your face : "Maybe i should stop being such a faggot for a little bit".
Last edited by Xexos 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Explain how not accepting someone doesn't mean that you at least see them in a negative way to some extent ? Would you not accept someone you think is a good person or someone you actually like ?
Not necessarily. Being against immigration doesn't mean you hate potential immigrants. It's not hard to see actually. For example, you may not want more immigrants because your country is already overpopulated and more immigrants would mean more pressure on your limited resources. It has nothing to do with hate. It's preferring the well being of your own citizens over the others. There are other benign reasons to oppose immigration as well that have nothing to do with hate.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Explain how having sex with someone you don't even accept them living in the same land as you is not hypocritical and complete bullshit ? If she's attracted to those immigrants, fine, but she should go fuck them in their countries, not whine all the time about those immigrants being in her country and how they shouldn't be living there and then hoping on their dicks at the same time in that same country.

It's like complaining about someone robbing your house and how they shouldn't be inside your house without your consent, but then you serve them some food whenever they're inside the house.
I agree with your stance on this, but what you're experiencing right now is that normie-con "as long as it's legal though" reasoning.

It makes no sense, so don't try figuring it out, but this is a common thing with normie-cons that they believe via brainwashing. You're also arguing this with a brown immigrant to a formerly-white country.

500,000 people illegally crossing your border?

Image

Those same 500,000 people, but this time filling out the right paperwork?

Image

They somehow believe there is a difference

Lauren even does that in this documentary, which is one of it's weak points "Mass immigration and demographic shift is bad, but we still need to take the legit ref00geez though." This, despite the fact that one of her first works was "The Great Replacement".

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
Not necessarily. Being against immigration doesn't mean you hate potential immigrants. It's not hard to see actually. For example, you may not want more immigrants because your country is already overpopulated and more immigrants would mean more pressure on your limited resources. It has nothing to do with hate. It's preferring the well being of your own citizens over the others. There are other benign reasons to oppose immigration as well that have nothing to do with hate.
You seem to have some pretty bold talk about immigrants and being so alt-right leaning when you're an immigrant yourself.

Added in 3 minutes 49 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
You're also arguing this with a brown immigrant to a formerly-white country.
I despise those people so much. They somehow manage to have the audacity to whine about immigrants when they're immigrants themselves who shouldn't be living in those countries according to the same ideologies they believe in.

They're so pathetic, they just want to be accepted in the alt-right White parties, but they'll never be accepted because they just don't belong.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests