Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
To address your two main arguments here:

My cousin converting to Islam would be fine if he hadn't also become a fundamentalist, to the point he drives some people in our family nuts because he just can't shut up about how we're all morons for not converting too, but also for not believing everything else that seems to come with the package that Islam is: the Big Bang is BS, evolution is BS, we never went to the moon, dinosaurs have never existed and finally,
Yeah and why you give a shit you fucking retard ? Isn't that "freedom of speech" ? He's free to believe and say whatever he wants. Evolution is bullshit and Big Bang is bullshit you fucking subhuman filthy ape. That's what i think and believe and i'm entitled to that, do you think i seriously care about what a garbage, mentally insane human being like you think ?
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
"The Jews are the eternal puppet masters of the human race and Israel is conspiring against the whole human race".

So this addresses your second argument, as I always say on social media: in the West, we don't believe those conspiracy theories, we don't hate the Jews (except for extremists like That Guy), and we believe Israel is a great country who elegantly defends itself against the Hamas which has been elected by a majority of Palestinians who like all the countries surrounding Israel are wishing and working to bring about its destruction, in vain of course.
Listen dipshit, this is not a fucking conspiracy anymore. You can literally find hundreds of massacres committed by Israel and the Zionists on daily basis. It's not a secret or some conspiracy shit, it's just that a common thing that humans with brain cells are able to see fairly easily.
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think the best argument against this insane idea that Israel is committing genocide on the Palestinian people is: "hey, first genocide where the population increases over time!"

Anyway, I've had that debate countless times and I've been tired of it for a while now, my conclusion remains: I stand with the side of the good, the side that does everything it can to remain human in the face of pure hatred and well, rockets, the only Middle-Eastern country that's a democracy where women, homosexuals and religious minorities can live free and with dignity: Israel.
You can shove homosexual AIDS-ridden dick up your ass you filthy degenerate. Who gives a shit about those disgusting parasites ? They'll die out in the upcoming years anyways from AIDS or HIV from the filthy acts they commit everyday. Homosexuals are subhuman faggots just like you and they shouldn't even exist because it's unnatural and disgusting.

Women ? Well we don't make our women a sight view for other horny men and get a pleasing sight from it like total cuckolds. I don't like other men looking at my women and fantasizing about them in a sick way. Because we love our women and we value them. If you have diamond, would you go like a total dumbfuck showing it to everyone and saying "hey everyone look how much of a beautiful diamond i have!", or take good care of it and hide it from people who don't have business with it ?

Also it's not your fucking business to care about our women, you have your whores to deal with and you should obsess about them more like most alt-rights.

And Fred, do you think that not treating faggots the same way you think is convenient is an excuse to commit massacres against children and rape women ?

Wow, what a great human being you're. Top-notch just like Jordan Peterson. I must say that i'm impressed with you Fred, shows how much of a moral and humble man you're. I'm sure your kids will have such a sane, good father who will raise them to be great man like him.


to be honest Fred, i hope you fucking die before you have any children because no one deserves to have a mentally disturbed and batshit crazy human like you as a father.

Added in 3 minutes 52 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Is that the best response you could come up with? Another indication of your low IQ. You complained that I don't criticize the British because of their past injustices against India whereas I complain about Muslims. I argued that I complain about Muslims because they are causing problems NOW. You responded with the above garbage. I mean I can point out all the child raping and pedophilia that Muslims are committing in Europe (ever heard of grooming gangs in the UK?). But yeah dude, I am not interested in having a conversation like that.
Yeah, subhuman garbage. I can effortlessly respond to you and that mentally insane Fred who's hiding like a total bitch behind upvotes and his fake persona. Also stop caring so much about Europe and sucking White people's dick you self-hating sad fuck.

Everything i said is true and is common sense, and i don't give a shit if it hurt your feelings because you're a worthless garbage human being anyways.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah and why you give a shit you fucking retard ? Isn't that "freedom of speech" ? He's free to believe and say whatever he wants.
That was not my point, he is free to believe what he wants just like you, the problem is that he is harassing other people with his beliefs and calling us names for being Christians, atheists and sometimes even not Muslim enough when it comes to my best friend.

I'm fine with him being a Muslim, just not being an authoritarian. I'd see him just in the same light if he had become a fundamentalist Christian.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
That was not my point, he is free to believe what he wants just like you, the problem is that he is harassing other people with his beliefs and calling us names for being Christians, atheists and sometimes even not Muslim enough when it comes to my best friend.

I'm fine with him being a Muslim, just not being an authoritarian. I'd see him just in the same light if he had become a fundamentalist Christian.
Well he's totally right to call you names, good on him for that.

You should truly seek professional help because you're seriously mentally disturbed, and i'm not saying that as an insult or anything, i'm just worried and i feel sad about some innocent human beings who might be raised under a garbage sick bastard like you.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago

I can effortlessly respond to you
Then do it. Come up with a coherent argument as to why I should complain about the British as much as I do about Muslims. You bragging about being able to "effortlessly" respond to an argument means nothing.
Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Also stop caring so much about Europe and sucking White people's dick you self-hating sad fuck.
I have never sucked dicks as I am not attracted to men. I have sucked white pussies though. I have also sucked Muslim pussies right before putting my dick into them. They loved every second of it.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Then do it. Come up with a coherent argument as to why I should complain about the British as much as I do about Muslims. You bragging about being able to "effortlessly" respond to an argument means nothing.



I have never sucked dicks as I am not attracted to men. I have sucked white pussies though. I have also sucked Muslim pussies right before putting my dick into them. They loved every second of it.
Are you fucking retarded ? Do you suffer from Down Syndrome or something ? I made tons of arguments with sources with every argument i made. I honestly don't know if you're serious or trolling at this point, but what i'm sure of is that you're cognitively fucked up.


Also LOL about fucking Muslim women, as if i give a fuck about whores even if they're from Mars. It's just like @JLBB argument "WeLL I'Ve FuCKeD MuSLIM WomEN iM tHE wiNNeR oF tHis aRguMenT TROLOLOL".

I don't give a shit, that's an argument of a 12 years old Call of Duty kid who tries to "roast" others by saying "I fucked your mum xD". I also know many Arab guys who fuck White women on daily basis, but who gives a flying fuck ? What does this have to do with anything ? How does this prove anything ? Unless you're saying this in a trollish vibe, then it's a disaster someone like you is considered an adult in society.

Don't even go back to India, join Fred on his exciting adventures of seeking professional help because you guys are truly fucked in the head.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
My cousin converting to Islam would be fine if he hadn't also become a fundamentalist
I disagree with you on this. Even if your cousin wasn't a fundamentalist, you sould still be concerned. These so called moderate Muslims can turn into jihadists with very little prodding. Even if your cousin manages to stay moderate, what about his future kids? Remember that many second and third generation Muslims in Europe have engaged in terrorist activities. I don't think Muslims should live among non-Muslims. Period. Well, except Iranian and Ahmadiya muslims. In my experience, Iranians and ahamadiyas are very open-minded and tolerant.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I disagree with you on this. Even if your cousin wasn't a fundamentalist, you sould still be concerned. These so called moderate Muslims can turn into jihadists with very little prodding. Even if your cousin manages to stay moderate, what about his future kids? Remember that many second and third generation Muslims in Europe have engaged in terrorist activities. I don't think Muslims should live among non-Muslims. Period. Well, except Iranian and Ahmadiya muslims. In my experience, Iranians and ahamadiyas are very open-minded and tolerant.
I believe it's more complicated than that, my cousin and my best friend will never turn into terrorists, this is something I know to be true in my heart. The data indicates that all societies have more or less the same amount of potentially violent authoritarians, what matters is whether the society, or the dominant ideology enables them or not.

When you realize this, you start to understand how even Western societies could degenerate into violent chaos pretty quickly. No matter where you are on earth, you have that violent minority who just need to be given the signal that it's now OK for them to give in to their darkest urges. This is what happened in Nazi Germany, in the soviet unions and all Islamic societies in the world, and I know I don't need to lecture you on that.

The violent minority takes over and adherents to their ideology just sit on the fence and enable them because well, surely this has to be for the greater good, a few dozens of millions of corpses and then we'll all live in heaven on earth, right? This is what Mein Kampf/The communist manifesto/The Quran has promised us!

The crux of the fight now is about converting those potential enablers of evil. One thing we've already learned with violent extremists, be they white supremacists, radical leftists or islamists is that they're lost, no amount of reeducation and therapy will bring them back. And this is somehow something that still baffles psychologists and behavioral scientists. We see here that some problems cannot be resolved by science or rationality.

It's because you need to step into the realm of spirituality, and I can already see the screeching when I say that. I believe we could all get to see that if we keep our eyes open and live long enough. Evil people will always be with us, there is no way around this, you can't kill them off, you can't censor them, all you can do is make sure that there are enough good people in this world to keep them in check. Never, ever send them the signal that it's now socially acceptable to give in to their evil ways.

The second you do that, all hell will break loose. This is why I'm very worried when I look at social media these days and see those leftists pop up here and there to say "punch nazis" or "they deserve to die" talking about people on the right of course. Calling everyone you disagree with a nazi is extremely dangerous, because well, what do you do with nazis?

All this to say that no, I don't believe that moderate Muslims can instantly turn into Jihadists. When you say that many Muslims have engaged in terrorist activities, we're still talking about a small minority of them. What is worrisome in that case is the number of Muslims who have said they would protect Jihadis if they had to, more than half of them if I recall well.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
All this to say that no, I don't believe that moderate Muslims can instantly turn into Jihadists. When you say that many Muslims have engaged in terrorist activities, we're still talking about a small minority of them. What is worrisome in that case is the number of Muslims who have said they would protect Jihadis if they had to, more than half of them if I recall well.
I don't distinguish between the jihadists and their sympathizers though. The sympathizers play a role in creating the environment where the sick jihadist ideology flourishes. Not every Muslim partook in extermination of Hindu minorities in Pakistan. No, the terrorist sympathizers just enjoyed the show while claiming their hands are clean.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 241
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Are you fucking retarded ? Do you suffer from Down Syndrome or something ? I made tons of arguments with sources with every argument i made. I honestly don't know if you're serious or trolling at this point, but what i'm sure of is that you're cognitively fucked up.


Also LOL about fucking Muslim women, as if i give a fuck about whores even if they're from Mars. It's just like JLBB argument "WeLL I'Ve FuCKeD MuSLIM WomEN iM tHE wiNNeR oF tHis aRguMenT TROLOLOL".

I don't give a shit, that's an argument of a 12 years old Call of Duty kid who tries to "roast" others by saying "I fucked your mum xD". I also know many Arab guys who fuck White women on daily basis, but who gives a flying fuck ? What does this have to do with anything ? How does this prove anything ? Unless you're saying this in a trollish vibe, then it's a disaster someone like you is considered an adult in society.

Don't even go back to India, join Fred on his exciting adventures of seeking professional help because you guys are truly fucked in the head.
Well, it is common knowledge that muslim girls are very easy, especially in the “backyard”. This your “I don’t care about thots!!!11” attitude is nothing more than a resentment.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

A jewish rabbi explains the point of the refugee crisis in 1 minute 30.



A complete coincidence, of course.

Added in 2 hours 2 minutes 58 seconds:
This 15 minute takedown of the documentary is better than the documentary


User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 922
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2495
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
This 15 minute takedown of the documentary is better than the documentary

I came here just to post this.

My initial view on Borderless is that it's very disappointing (as I've looked forward to it for a while) but as an afterthought, I'm beginning to get why they/she did the documentary in this fashion. Her "retirement" of sorts from public life (YouTube, podcasts, columns, documentaries etc) to me kinda confirmed it, she wants this to be the documentary that converts normies on to the real issue. It's not there to intimidate or scare anyone off who is afraid of being branded a Nazi, it's there as a genuine attempt to red pill as wide of an audience as possible.

And although I think the documentary pretty much blows in terms of content, I think the intention is incredibly noble. She's sacrificing some credibility (in my eyes at least) for the sake of reaching as many people as possible, which is her attempt at genuinely wanting to make a difference.

The Red Ice video is spot on about the best part of Borderless, but unfortunately that clip has been out for a long time anyway (I believe I posted it, maybe even last year) so I definitely don't think it's a must see regardless, but if anyone has some Facebook friends who can't stand fascist Drumpf, pass this along to them.

It may just set them down the right path.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I came here just to post this.

My initial view on Borderless is that it's very disappointing (as I've looked forward to it for a while) but as an afterthought, I'm beginning to get why they/she did the documentary in this fashion. Her "retirement" of sorts from public life (YouTube, podcasts, columns, documentaries etc) to me kinda confirmed it, she wants this to be the documentary that converts normies on to the real issue. It's not there to intimidate or scare anyone off who is afraid of being branded a Nazi, it's there as a genuine attempt to red pill as wide of an audience as possible.

And although I think the documentary pretty much blows in terms of content, I think the intention is incredibly noble. She's sacrificing some credibility (in my eyes at least) for the sake of reaching as many people as possible, which is her attempt at genuinely wanting to make a difference.

The Red Ice video is spot on about the best part of Borderless, but unfortunately that clip has been out for a long time anyway (I believe I posted it, maybe even last year) so I definitely don't think it's a must see regardless, but if anyone has some Facebook friends who can't stand fascist Drumpf, pass this along to them.

It may just set them down the right path.
Lol @ Fred upvoting you.

Yeah, this is what I said to the other nazis at our weekly shadowy meetups where we make offerings to the ghost of Hitler.

They complained about her not bring up the JQ, offering enough white perspective, etc. but like...she barely got this thing even uploaded in the first place. It's all about optics and what you can actually get away with in the mainstream.

Exposing how this isn't about humanitarianism is a major step to getting normies on board.

Especially if you pair Borderless with Lana's rebuttal afterward, or even Lauren's other work


User avatar
SmootheSailing
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 41
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: minoxidil + Nizoral
Location: Ireland
Age: 27

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by SmootheSailing » 1 week ago

The only thing I really learned from this documentary is that many of the migrants actually had a decent life where they were from, and were sold a complete lie, and actually wish to return. Any migrant who wishes to return should be given a flight back as far as I'm concerned.


The rest of it I already knew, pretty much.


What we really need is a decent documentary on multiculturalism. What happens when you have two completely different cultures living side by side in the same country governed by the same laws? The US, the biggest example of this, shows us that it's a fucking mess. And I don't think it takes a genius to figure out why. But a good documentary focused on second or third generation immigrants in Europe would be nice.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

SmootheSailing wrote:
1 week ago
Any migrant who wishes to return should be given a flight back as far as I'm concerned
I agree, but why stop there?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1140
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2963
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 hour ago

NM.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests