Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2446
Norwood: NW2.5

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14929

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago



A great documentary on the migrants. I recommend you watch it, before they banhammer it again.

She drops the ball in a couple spots, but it's a normie-friendly documentary that is the best we're gonna get: Share it everywhere

https://humanevents.com/2019/05/25/yout ... orderless/

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 490
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 919
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14933

Post by Wire » 1 year ago


User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2446
Norwood: NW2.5

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14934

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

You can also find it on torrents, and she's going to release it on DVD soon (with extra content).

In my opinion she only makes 3 missteps in this doc.

1. At about 25 minutes, she remarks that these largely aren't people suffering and "in desperate need to go to Europe". Even the ones suffering have no "desperate need" to go to Europe specifically, Lauren.

2. She did her best to look pretty for the camera, which is easy to do when you're surrounded by an all-male crew and security team. Shitlibs will look at that and be like "Oh see, those countries aren't dangerous!"

3. In her summary, where she answer all those questions, she starts with "Are these people here to invade and destroy Europe? No".

Yes they are, Lauren. Maybe not from their perspective, but that's why they're being welcomed into Europe with open arms, and is the inevitable consequence if this is not stopped and the migrants returned.

Lastly, and I'm not gonna call this a strike yet because it could be on the DVD given that she's talked about it on the news before: The documentary focuses too much on the NGOs and not who is behind the NGOs. Though, like I said, she has talked about this and the mastercard scam when promoting this documentary before so, it's not like she's not aware.

To be fair, she might've omitted it from the YouTube version because that would def get it perma-banned.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2213
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4097

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14952

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Lol.I actually use this converter but mainly for mp3's as this converter won't qive you an option for the quality of mp4 conversion.
every day is Father's Day

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 810
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14954

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Image

Image

Image

"Borderless" xD


LOL

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
I see that her vagina is borderless when it comes to "conquerors".

If you seriously think Lauren Southern or any attractive young white woman gives a shit about that alt right crap then you're a dumbfuck.

The only reason she engages into that crap is because she knows that most alt right guys are either virgins or horny as fuck and there's no better place for an attractive white woman like her to get the attention she seeks and be hailed as a queen or a "waifu" by those neckbeareded ugly 4Chan virgins.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2026
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5154
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14955

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
Image

Image

Image

"Borderless" xD


LOL

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
I see that her vagina is borderless when it comes to "conquerors".

If you seriously think Lauren Southern or any attractive young white woman gives a shit about that alt right crap then you're a dumbfuck.

The only reason she engages into that crap is because she knows that most alt right guys are either virgins or horny as fuck and there's no better place for an attractive white woman like her to get the attention she seeks and be hailed as a queen or a "waifu" by those neckbeareded ugly 4Chan virgins.
Lauren Southern is not alt-right and the white supremacists actually hate her, most likely partly for the reasons you posted.

I've seen the documentary and most of her stuff, she takes what she does very seriously, and puts her life on the line to deliver what she does.

She clearly targets the people (the NGO's, the leftist media, academia, etc.) who enabled this mass migration to Europe.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 810
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14956

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Lauren Southern is not alt-right and the white supremacists actually hate her, most likely partly for the reasons you posted.

I've seen the documentary and most of her stuff, she takes what she does very seriously, and puts her life on the line to deliver what she does.

She clearly targets the people (the NGO's, the leftist media, academia, etc.) who enabled this mass migration to Europe.
She's a hypocrite. If she hates immigrants so much she shouldn't be dating them.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2026
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5154
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14957

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
She's a hypocrite. If she hates immigrants so much she shouldn't be dating them.
She does not hate immigrants, and she's not dating anyone.

The second picture is not even her as far as I can tell (so I guess the third one is not her either), I googled it and all the results were the Dailystormer and 4chan.

It's no surprise, they are the true racists who will reject anyone who doesn't subscribe to their sick racial purity ideology.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2446
Norwood: NW2.5

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14958

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
Image

Image

Image

"Borderless" xD


LOL

Added in 5 minutes 57 seconds:
I see that her vagina is borderless when it comes to "conquerors".

If you seriously think Lauren Southern or any attractive young white woman gives a shit about that alt right crap then you're a dumbfuck.

The only reason she engages into that crap is because she knows that most alt right guys are either virgins or horny as fuck and there's no better place for an attractive white woman like her to get the attention she seeks and be hailed as a queen or a "waifu" by those neckbeareded ugly 4Chan virgins.
Who the actual fuck cares? Her documentary is good.

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
their sick racial purity ideology.
Lol there's nothing sick about racial purity, but there is in wanting your own people replaced. Besides, we all know you don't have a problem with Israel's policies.

Fred, you gotta get through this cognitive dissonance, man. You shouldn't even be praising this documentary if you're willing to let Europe get overrun with 3rd-world trash because <Jordan Peterson quote>

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2465

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14959

Post by Guest-3 » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
She's a hypocrite. If she hates immigrants so much she shouldn't be dating them.
Just because someone is against immigration, it doesn't mean they hate immigrants.
Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2026
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5154
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14960

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Lol there's nothing sick about racial purity, but there is in wanting your own people replaced. Besides, we all know you don't have a problem with Israel's policies.

Fred, you gotta get through this cognitive dissonance, man. You shouldn't even be praising this documentary if you're willing to let Europe get overrun with 3rd-world trash because <Jordan Peterson quote>
There's no cognitive dissonance, I've been raised not to judge other people based on their race and I'm glad I was.

I don't have a problem with Israel, no. They might be leaning a bit too far on the right at the moment but it's OK, given their geopolitical situation, they currently need to have right-wing policies, just like Europe, and we're getting there too.

I still don't see why there is any need to turn into the people we consider our ennemies. We can sort this out without corrupting ourselves.

And I always go back to the same argument: once you snap and activate genocide mode, what do you think happens afterwards? You live happily ever after in your white ethnostate? No, 21st century Patton comes to kick your ass.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2446
Norwood: NW2.5

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14961

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
There's no cognitive dissonance, I've been raised not to judge other people based on their race and I'm glad I was.

I don't have a problem with Israel, no. They might be leaning a bit too far on the right at the moment but it's OK, given their geopolitical situation, they currently need to have right-wing policies, just like Europe, and we're getting there too.

I still don't see why there is any need to turn into the people we consider our ennemies. We can sort this out without corrupting ourselves.

And I always go back to the same argument: once you snap and activate genocide mode, what do you think happens afterwards? You live happily ever after in your white ethnostate? No, 21st century Patton comes to kick your ass.
Fred, what are you talking about? What are you talking about with "genocide" mode?

Your home was an Ethnostate for thousands of years.

This is the weird thing that all of the countersignalers against nationalism do: This whole "what if" nonsense. The Golden One had a good response to this.



The "what if" doesn't matter. The "what will" does, and what WILL happen if you don't get "racist" here pretty quick, is there's not going to BE a Europe to have any hypothetical nationalist wars with each other.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2026
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5154
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14962

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Fred, what are you talking about? What are you talking about with "genocide" mode?

Your home was an Ethnostate for thousands of years.

This is the weird thing that all of the countersignalers against nationalism do: This whole "what if" nonsense. The Golden One had a good response to this.



The "what if" doesn't matter. The "what will" does, and what WILL happen if you don't get "racist" here pretty quick, is there's not going to BE a Europe to have any hypothetical nationalist wars with each other.
And here you see what separates a libertarian pagan (if I remember correctly) like Styx (OK that was a response video to Styx, but my point still stands) from me:

If we can't save Europe without resorting to the hate, the violence and the genocidal tendencies of our ennemies, maybe we should just let Europe as we know it die? Because maybe the chaos is now unavoidable? Unthinkable, right? Not for a Christian.

There will be a time to fight, and the funny thing is that it will be accelerated and brought about because of extremists like you. Then the good guys can come out to wipe out the extremists, and history has shown us that it will be relatively quickly done.

Radicals have this tendency to be quick-tempered, undisciplined and most importantly to have shaky beliefs that will easily crumble in the face of people with strong and lasting beliefs: nazism or communism don't carry you very far according to history.

The ones who are ready to sacrifice everything for freedom (so not far right dictatorship) always win in the end. Reason that is not tempered by love will lead you down a dark path. Just putting those thoughts out there.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2446
Norwood: NW2.5

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14964

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
If we can't save Europe without resorting to the hate, the violence and the genocidal tendencies of our ennemies, maybe we should just let Europe as we know it die? Because maybe the chaos is now unavoidable? Unthinkable, right? Not for a Christian.
Fred

What the fuck are you talking about?

How is saying "Ship them back and this is for Europeans only" at all the same as "hate, violence and genocidal tendencies"?

Secondly, how much of a retarded pussy do you have to be to suggest that if you're faced with violence and being wiped out, you shouldn't resort to the same thing to save your own people? Do you know how war works Fred?

You're literally arguing that "We should lose because our enemies don't share the same delusions of self-righteousness as us." Which is so far beyond stupid I just...I don't even know what to say to that. Nobody who ever saved Europe from destruction in the past had that mentality. Nobody who ever saved any country had that mentality.

I'd rather people do drugs than listen to Jordan Peterson because holy fuck

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2465

Lauren Southern: Borderless documentary

#14965

Post by Guest-3 » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago

How is saying "Ship them back and this is for Europeans only" at all the same as "hate, violence and genocidal tendencies"?
You correctly point out that deporting immigrants and advocating that only Europeans be allowed to stay in Europe isn't the same has harboring hate advocating violence and having genocidal tendencies. However, you have advocated things in the past that can be interpreted as hate and advocating violence. I will list a few things:

(1) Your hatred for Jews. You have in many posts denied that you hate jews but at the same time you have said things like "Europeans tried to wipe
them out for doing shit like this(controlling the media and such)". This seemed to me like a veiled justification for holocaust. However, in some
other of your posts, you call into question the extent of holocaust and explicitly state that you don't condone murder of Jews. But your claim that
you don't hate Jews gets undermined by your own statements. For example, you have also called jews societal poison. In one of your post
you commented that you would sooner gas a weeb than a Jew.

(2) Your admiration for Hitler and Nazi's

(3) From your conversations with @Hanginginthewire, it can be easily interpreted that you hate homosexuals.

(4) You consistently use pejorative terms like mongrels, n******, etc when referring to other races.

(5) You don't believe that people should even have basic freedom such as freedom to choose a spouse and advocate the use of force to implement your
tyrannical policies.

(Perhaps I got some of the above points wrong, if so please correct me)

There is nothing wrong in wishing to preserve and maintain European heritage, culture and demographics(in fact it's admirable). However, that's not all you advocate for. Taken in entirety of what you have said or support, a reasonable conclusion can be drawn that your worldview is indeed hateful and tyrannical.
Trump 2020

Post Reply