Man spits in baby's face and shouts "white people should not breed"

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 10 months ago

A "woman-hater", of the vibrant, Arab muslim variety, recently spat in a baby's face and said "white people shouldn't breed".

https://articlewiz.co.uk/racist-woman-h ... dnt-breed/

Now, normally — I'd say this is yet another reason why we don't need these people in our countries and they should all be rounded up and shipped back to where they came from, but I'm changed man, you see.

Fred taught me that not allowing these diverse people to come and rape our women and spit in our babies faces would be siding with evil and identity politics and will make us all homicidal nazis.

and Afro, who also believes "white people shouldn't breed", taught me that homophobia is the real evil we need to be fighting.

So, to combat the virulent hatred Rezzas Abdulla will surely face for his stunning and brave act of spitting in the faces of white babies, you should just go ahead and donate to your nearest mosque right now. You owe it to them for your ancestors decades of oppression and white supremacy.

But if that's too liberal of a charity for you, you can just give your money to Israel, like a true conservative!

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

I hope the baby is okay.
From Australia: we're all in this together.