Debunking the Big Bang theory

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
It looks to me like you want neutral people to become extreme (on your side)
There is nothing "extreme" about what I believe. I don't believe anything different than what your great-grandfather would have. My entire outlook on social politics was the norm not a hundred years back, for thousands of years. Traditions exist because they are what works — it's not hard to look at what people did in the past that made their societies happy and safe and then just do that.
nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
What do you base this theory on?
Reality.

You cannot stand between two armies marching to battle against each other and be like "You're both kinda right!" and expect not to get cut down by both.

In conflict, there can only be 1 winning side. Many times, one side is also just flat out wrong, and malevolent.

Thus, trying to "meet in the middle" or go with a "best of both worlds" approach results in a dysfunctional policy at best, and is a catalyst to the conflict at worst. If you don't pick a side in the argument, others will for you.

I'll give you an example:

Most of my opinions would be considered "alt-right" in contemporary politics. There is also an "alt-lite" which is "basically alt-right but not racist though"

If I was forced to choose between leftist rule and alt-lite, I'd side with alt-lite because they are closest to my views. It would be GOOD if they won, even if they aren't the best option.

Sadly, the alt-lite seems incapable of admitting that a supposed "far" right victory would be good for them as well.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 241
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by C4L » 3 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Now we can test the “coincidence” in the universe.

We have two hundred dices, the same amount as the universe constants. Every dice represents a constant in our universe. Every dice has six numbers, which one of them is extremely necessary for the universe to exist, and five other false numbers. And we have to throw all the two hundred dices for them to drop on the exact number like the universe constant and calculate the chance of it happening. And keep in mind that I’m assuming there’s only six possibilities, where in the universe the possibilities would be much more than that.

So the chance of me getting the right numbers on those two hundred dices from the first try is that from every (1*10^155), I’d only succeed in ONE try. It’s an enormous number that if we put a zero on every particle in the universe it wouldn’t end and we wouldn’t done writing them even if we lived billions and billions and billions of years. The scientists estimated the mathematical impossible to be (1*10^150).

So the idea that the universe came from nothing by a coincidence is impossible scientifically, mathematically and logically. This theory is pseudoscience or pop-science at best and could only be used as a propaganda, nothing more.
I tried to read these thoughts and this is an example of retarded logic.

First of all, analogy can't be an argument, mate.

Second, you not only "denied" a "coincidence" in university with this logic, but also atoms itself.

Take a cup and there are billions of atoms in it. Using your logic it can't exist because statistically, since atoms can't get together in the shape of a cup, aren't they? So what, where this cup came from?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
3 weeks ago
I tried to read these thoughts and this is an example of retarded logic.

First of all, analogy can't be an argument, mate.

Second, you not only "denied" a "coincidence" in university with this logic, but also atoms itself.

Take a cup and there are billions of atoms in it. Using your logic it can't exist because statistically, since atoms can't get together in the shape of a cup, aren't they? So what, where this cup came from?
What are you talking about ?

I didn't mention atoms existing or not. I meant that the universe requires a certain set of constants to be able to exist and it's impossible that all those constants coincidentally matched the right numbers. If there had been only one wrong constant the universe would have been destroyed the moment it was created.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 257
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 417
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
What are you talking about ?

I didn't mention atoms existing or not. I meant that the universe requires a certain set of constants to be able to exist and it's impossible that all those constants coincidentally matched the right numbers. If there had been only one wrong constant the universe would have been destroyed the moment it was created.
the teleological argument. strongest argument for God . but did you read up on the anthropic principle or multiverse ? 2 other possible explanations

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
There is nothing "extreme" about what I believe. I don't believe anything different than what your great-grandfather would have. My entire outlook on social politics was the norm not a hundred years back, for thousands of years. Traditions exist because they are what works — it's not hard to look at what people did in the past that made their societies happy and safe and then just do that.
100 years ago it was believed that Earth was the center of the universe

100 years ago it was believed that continents were fixed and didn't drift apart from one big land mass - Pangea.

100 years ago there were no refrigerators in homes.

100 years ago horses and buggies were common

100 years ago if you had an infection doctors would perform blood-letting on you and heroin was available over the counter for pain.

100 years ago lots of people were pushing for prohibition - a total ban on alcohol.

100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote.

100 years ago Jim Crow (institutionalized discrimination) was the law of the land.

100 years ago extrajudicial lynching of black people (often for nothing) was considered justified and proper. Lots of white people did it. Yes, those people were murderers and they essentially got away with it.

And the list goes on and on and on. Much of what people believed and did 100 years ago was totally wrong. And even today some things we believe are false. And since you also praised times that go back further than 100 years ago do not forget that over 100 years ago...

If you go back further than 100 years people believed the world is flat and that if you ventured out too far in the ocean you would fall off the world's edge.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 143
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 241
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
What are you talking about ?

I didn't mention atoms existing or not. I meant that the universe requires a certain set of constants to be able to exist and it's impossible that all those constants coincidentally matched the right numbers. If there had been only one wrong constant the universe would have been destroyed the moment it was created.
Why is this impossible? There are plenty of games with an engine which works similar to our world. Who did say that there is only one single world with "right" constants? Who did say you there weren't failed worlds before? You have a very limited scope of view.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Why is this impossible? There are plenty of games with an engine which works similar to our world. Who did say that there is only one single world with "right" constants? Who did say you there weren't failed worlds before? You have a very limited scope of view.
It's impossible because the chance of it happening on it's own is lower than what's mathematically possible. It's a miracle. Those games engines you talk about had to be built by creators to possibly exist, and so does the universe.

People here have a misunderstanding that i'm claiming the Big Bang didn't happen, but what i really meant is that the Big Bang had to have a creator for it to happen.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

A strawman, but I'll entertain it
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago it was believed that Earth was the center of the universe
So?
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago it was believed that continents were fixed and didn't drift apart from one big land mass - Pangea.
and?
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago there were no refrigerators in homes.
and yet, we survived.
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago horses and buggies were common
and that's a problem why?
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago if you had an infection doctors would perform blood-letting on you and heroin was available over the counter for pain.
you keep bringing up technology, but that's not a matter of belief.
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago lots of people were pushing for prohibition - a total ban on alcohol.
and that's a bad thing because??
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
100 years ago women weren't allowed to vote.
Yeah, they might've been onto something there.
100 years ago Jim Crow (institutionalized discrimination) was the law of the land.
Jim Crow was beneficial for everyone involved. I've already proven this to you via not only marriage and incarceration rates of blacks, but also the video testimony of black men who lived under Crow and were born on plantations. Segregation was better for everyone.

Which ties into your point about lynchings and stuff — don't have to worry about it if you stay in your own countries, which is why the Europeans buying African slaves was a huge mistake. Still, the belief that "this country is for our people" was the norm throughout history.
If you go back further than 100 years people believed the world is flat and that if you ventured out too far in the ocean you would fall off the world's edge.
This is actually mostly a myth.

It has been known for most of human history that the world is round. "Eclipses" are a thing, and it was common knowledge among sailors and people living on the coasts that the world was round because you could see how a ship disappeared on the horizon, but when you caught up to that ship, you noticed it was a "straight" path the entire time.

They also knew because shadows are a thing.



But let's pretend for a second that most people really did think the Earth was flat — so what?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

It isn't a myth that lots of people believed the earth was flat a long time ago. It's a fact. Sure, a short time before Christ, enlightened scholarly types were learning the Earth isn't flat but lots of other regular blokes thought it was flat later. And if you go back far enough lots of scholarly types did too. As a matter of fact, some people today still believe the earth is flat.

https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles ... th-is-flat

And you keep talking about how immigration needs to stop and people need to stay in their own countries. I don't know where you reside but here in America, where I live, all the white people that you identify with are immigrants. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. They all came to America from somewhere else and when they got here they stole America away from its' rightful owners - the American Indians.

So if you're a white guy in America complaining about immigrants coming to America you're one of the very immigrants that you're complaining about. And when American Indians complained about white people stealing America away from them the white people responded by telling them to STFU and murdering them.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
It isn't a myth that lots of people believed the earth was flat a long time ago. It's a fact. Sure, a short time before Christ, enlightened scholarly types were learning the Earth isn't flat but lots of other regular blokes thought it was flat later. And if you go back far enough lots of scholarly types did too.
No lol I've just shown you how it was common knowledge in much of the world since antiquity.

and again, it doesn't even make a difference. Who gives a rat's ass if the world is round or flat? If you believe it's flat, I don't care.
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
And you keep talking about how immigration needs to stop and people need to stay in their own countries. I don't know where you reside but here in America, where I live, all the white people that you identify with are immigrants. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. They all came to America from somewhere else and when they got here they stole America away from its' rightful owners - the American Indians.

So if you're a white guy in America complaining about immigrants coming to America you're one of the very immigrants that you're complaining about. And when American Indians complained about white people stealing America away from its' rightful owners - the Indians - the white people responded by telling them to STFU and murdering them.
America was conquered by white people who showed up and built civilization.

Now, I've said on here for about 1000 times now, that I believe colonialism was a huge mistake.

That being said: It doesn't justify those white people then being conquered themselves, and here's the thing: The society those white people built was intended for their descendants to inherit. No one else is entitled to it.

And on the point of the natives, whites wound up being extremely merciful to those natives. I mean, native is the only race you get paid to just be. They get education bonuses and all kinds of other shit for free. Do you really think the natives will be better off under Chinese, Muslim-Arab, etc. rule instead?

If anything, those groups will finish off the natives, and I don't want that to happen.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
No lol I've just shown you how it was common knowledge in much of the world since antiquity.
And I posted a link showing some people today still believe the Earth is flat.

Added in 23 minutes 57 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
America was conquered by white people who showed up and built civilization.

Now, I've said on here for about 1000 times now, that I believe colonialism was a huge mistake.

That being said: It doesn't justify those white people then being conquered themselves, and here's the thing: The society those white people built was intended for their descendants to inherit. No one else is entitled to it.

And on the point of the natives, whites wound up being extremely merciful to those natives. I mean, native is the only race you get paid to just be. They get education bonuses and all kinds of other shit for free. Do you really think the natives will be better off under Chinese, Muslim-Arab, etc. rule instead?

If anything, those groups will finish off the natives, and I don't want that to happen.
For the purpose of our discussion all that matters is that America belonged to the Indians and white people were the immigrants who came to America and behaved badly. White immigrants stole an entire country from its' rightful owners and murdered a slew of them. So your complaints that brown immigrants are behaving badly in their host white countries is hypocrisy to say the least.

And since white immigrants came to America and behaved poorly by conquering that rightful owners of America, stealing their country, and murdering/raping a huge number of them, that does justify white people being conquered, murdered, raped, and having their country taken over by people who are not white. Why shouldn't dark-skinned people be allowed to do to white people the same stuff that white people have done to people who are not white? Dark skinned immigrants where you live are doing no worse to the local white people than white people have done to dark skinned people the world over, including what white people have done to American Indians.

Whites did not end up being "extremely merciful" to the "those natives". White immigrants stole everything the natives had of value, murdered their women and children, stole their entire country, murdered their men, and raped their women. They even enslaved some of the natives and they tried to enslave them all. As a matter of fact the white immigrants set up a policy to genocide the entire Indian population. Yes, the white immigrants actually tried to murder them all.

Everything that those white settler immigrants built was built on stolen land. By your logic white people should leave America and give everything in America to the Indians.

When the Indians owned America they insisted that the white people leave the same as you insist dark-skinned people leave your location. If dark-skinned immigrants should have to listen to you then the white immigrants who came to America should have had to listen to the Indians. By your standards, all white people should leave America. And since all of America and all of America's resources rightfully belong to the Indians that means EVERYTHING that white men have produced here in America is actually the property of the American Indians, according to your logic. The American land and its' resources were needed in order for white men to create the things that they've created here so since white people stole the land and its' resources none of the stuff created by white people here in America really belongs to them or their heirs, according to your logic.

But let's face it - you're not a fair-minded man. You're an immoral man and a hypocrite. You want to forcefully make others share with people like you but you are unwilling to share with other kinds of people. You want others to respect you and your belongings but you do not want to have respect for other people or their belongings.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
It doesn't matter what white people did when they got to America. For the purpose of our discussion all that matters is that America belonged to the Indians and white people were the immigrants who came to America and behaved badly. White immigrants stole an entire country from its' rightful owners and murdered a slew of them. So your complaints that brown immigrants are behaving badly in their host white countries is hypocrisy to say the least.
You do realize that those native tribes you're touting as righteous and good, were slaughtering each other for thousands of years before white man showed up, right?
Whites did not end up being "extremely merciful" to the "those natives".
Whites stopped murdering them and instead gave them their own lands within and give them monthly payments, we gave them medicine and modern technology, we offer to put them in jobs, they can hunt year-round, they get education benefits, etc. and what have they done with it? Built casinos and get shitfaced on Listerine.

Meanwhile, whites are being shoah'd in south africa, where they also grow food and brought civilization to hordes of rabid niggers who don't deserve it:
Spoiler
Show
Image
Spoiler
Show
Image
Good to know you want this to happen in America because "DeM InJuNZ g0T dIRTy blaNketz n Sheeeit!" hundreds of years ago.

Tell me more about how the American Indians you pretend to give a fuck about will be so much better off in a society ruled by non-whites.
By your logic white people should leave America and give everything in it to the Indians
Yeah...yeah, that's an idea I 100% support. We SHOULD all return to Europe and leave the savages to their own devices.

Problem is, that's not gonna happen. So you'll have to do it by force; which you advocate for.
But let's face it - you're not a fair-minded man. You're an immoral man and a hypocrite. You want to forcefully make others share with your kind but you are unwilling to share with other kinds of people. You are a bad person that should not be listened to. You want others to respect you and your belongings but you do not want to have to show respect for other people or their belongings.
My position is: Stay in your own lands.

Your is: You should be raped by hordes of rabid niggers because muh indians.

Yeah, so moral. Much wow

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Whites have been killing each other in some countries for a very long time. Take Ireland for example.

That said, Canada seems to be a country where people live together and there are no wars among
any groups.

Maybe it's the cold weather?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Whites have been killing each other in some countries for a very long time. Take Ireland for example.
So?
rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
That said, Canada seems to be a country where people live together and there are no wars among any groups.
Lol! When my family first came to Canada, they got attacked with baseball bats.

Now, with suffering even a worse demographic future than most of Europe, there's only going to be more fighting — it's already picking up, they just keep it out of the news.

Canadians are generally pussies though, so I doubt they'll put up any fight.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
So?
His point is that it doesn't take ethnics being in your countries for civil wars or world wars to happen. You can have a purely White country that turns into a shithole.

But i guess i understand your point. You just want to have a country that is White no matter how bad it might be, you'd rather live in it than live in a multicultural first world country. If you want to live among your own people, fair enough. My only problem with you is seeing ethnics as the source of all problems and dehumanizing or demonizing them.

You should learn to be more respectful to others and not judge them based on things purely out of people's control and not see the world in a literal black and white way of thinking.
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Lol! When my family first came to Canada, they got attacked with baseball bats.

So your family was seen the same way you now see immigrants, interesting.

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Canadians are generally pussies though, so I doubt they'll put up any fight.
I can confirm this is true. The only White Canadian i met online besides you, wanted me to cum on his face, fuck his BBW girlfriend and treat him as a "sissy bitch", and he told me that his father was okay with it because "muh body muh choice".

I was disgusted to be honest.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy and 3 guests