Debunking the Big Bang theory

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

So to create more topics and introduce new ideas to this forum, i've decided to make this thread. I just wish that if you're willing to read, you're also willing to put your emotions aside and think rationally with your own brain. Search for the objective truth because literally no one gives enough shit to force you to see the truth, you have to see it by yourself. Just because you're blocking your eyes with your hands and claiming that you can't see the sun, doesn't mean the sun doesn't exist, it means you're refusing to see it. I wish to also be corrected for any mistakes i've made by anyone in the comments.

So here we start...

How did the universe begin ? Did the Big Bang really happened and is a fact that shouldn’t be questioned, or does it depend too much on absurdism and coincidences ? Let’s see….

Here we have the universe before everything existed, there was nothing at all, then an object that had the shape of a ball came into existence. It was a hot energy in a really tiny ball-like object. It then began to increase in size, a bit by a bit, and whenever it increased in size, it’s heat decreased. Science has no answer to how or why this ball-like objected existed and why did it keep increasing in size. They said it was a “coincidence”, but the laws of physics HAVE to apply to even coincidences. It was simply a miracle. Energy just can’t come out of nothing.

Anyways, according to relativity theory by Einstein, that enormous amount of energy transformed into a mass after it’s heat decreased. It was displayed in particles and antiparticles alike. Particles like protons, electrons, neutrons.

Any hot energy in the universe, when it’s heat decreases and it turns into a mass, there has to result of it an exact amount of particles and antiparticles. But what happened with the ball-like object is that the particles were slightly more than the antiparticles. Every million antiparticle were faced with a million plus one particle, the million antiparticles and another millions particles collided and only one particle remained. Those remaining particles then evolved and created the known universe.

So in the Big Bang he particles were more than the antiparticles. But the problem with that, is that it clearly violates the rules of physics. There was no way at all for the particles to be more than the antiparticles. Science said that it was a coincidence, but even coincidences HAVE to follow the laws of physics like I said above. What violates natural laws is nothing short of a miracle. But science doesn’t believe in miracles and they’re still looking for the cause of that.

So the collisions calmed down for a bit and then a considerable amount of particles existed. Those particles started drifting away from each others.

What you witness now is the strangest thing that scientists ever witnessed. After “Habl” discovered that galaxies are drifting away from each others, he discovered another strange thing. Not only they’re moving away from us, but their speed is also accelerating every second. A speed even higher than the speed of light. Then they discovered that there’s something more is resisting the force of gravity. Something that’s accelerating every second. They found out that if it wasn’t for that “thing”, the universe as a whole would end because of the force of gravity. Scientists haven’t understood that thing yet and they called it “Dark Matter”.

That’s not the only exciting thing about this, but they also found out that if the acceleration was a bit more than what it is now, then that speed wouldn’t have allowed the universe to come into existence. And if it was a bit slower, the universe would end because of the force of gravity. So there’s another very happy “coincidence” that let the “Dark Matter” accelerate at the best amount possible for the universe to come into existence.

The force of gravity. The more the object has more mass and density, the more it’s able to attract. That’s why planets “hold” moons around them and stars hold planets around them. The force of gravity we have in our universe is weaker than the amount of acceleration of the Dark Matter. And if it was a bit more stronger, it would overwhelm the Dark Matter and destroy the universe. So another happy “coincidence” that gravity is just at the right amount.

Let’s talk about Hydrogen. The first element in the universe. The element that makes ¾ of the universe. It’s a hollow atom with only one proton in the middle that is revolved around by one electron.

The Hydrogen proton. What happens when a neutron from outside the atom comes close to it ? When a neutron comes closer to the atom, the proton immediately attracts it and “stick” it to it. There’s a deep love between the proton and neutron it seems. When a neutron is “stuck” with the proton, it’s called "Deuterium”.

So what if we have a deuterium atom coming close to another deuterium atom ? They gravitate to each others and become one atom with two protons and two neutrons in the middle. And that’s what is called “Helium”.

If you ever want to sperate those “lovers” from each others, you get nothing, but an unpleasant nuclear explosion. And that’s the basis of nuclear power.

So we started with the hydrogen, then the deuterium, then the helium. Now if the helium wants to “attract” another atom, it would attract another helium atom and form a new atom with four protons and four neutrons. That atoms is called “Beryllium”. Now repeat the process and we have “Carbon” with six protons and six neutrons. Repeat and we have “Oxygen” and so on.
So, in conclusion, hydrogen is the basis of every element we know of.

The transformations from an atom to atom doesn’t happen unless the temperature is incredibly high. That’s why all of them happen inside the sun and other stars. All the elements in the world are created inside the stars and then the stars “throw up” them in the universe. So the stars are basically “factories” for elements.
The scientists estimated the nuclear power of the hydrogen to be 0.007, and if that power was like 0.006 the proton wouldn’t be able to attract a neutron and the helium atom wouldn’t exist and the universe would have nothing but hydrogen. And if that power was 0.006, the proton would be gluttonous and attract any neutron around it and all the hydrogen would turn into helium. And we wouldn’t have water because no water without hydrogen or oxygen. So what is that coincidence that made the number to be exactly 0.007 and perfect for the universe to exist as it is today and allow life to exist ?

There was a British scientist called Fred Hoyle who was very confused by this process. He used to mock the Big Bang and he was heavily criticizing it. He was confused because if we took hydrogen out of our minds for a second, we’d notice that carbon and oxygen are the most common elements in the universe. Their numbers are way more than any other element out there. The scenario of helium evolving to beryllium and then to carbon and then oxygen is a nonpreferred chemical scenario for some reason, as it needs really high temperature to happen and some conditions. And despite that, oxygen and carbon exist in enormous number in the universe like it’s the ONLY preferred chemical reaction.

Hoyle predicted that those four exact elements have similar energy levels and that’s why that chemical reaction is preferred. And after his death, his prediction was proven to be a fact and it perfectly explains the reason why that chemical reaction is preferred. The chemical reaction that results in oxygen and carbon, the two elements responsible for life. Air, water, cells are created because of those elements.

So it looks like we have another cool “coincidence” that resulted in having the most important four elements out of a hundred and eighteen element to have similar energy levels for the most important chemical reaction to happen and result in life.

The subatomic particles that keep circulating inside the atom are called electrons and they have negative electric charge. The thing that holds them is called “Electromagnetic force”. That force existed because there is a natural attraction between the negative electric charge electrons and the positive electric charge protons. If that force was slightly weaker, the atoms can’t simply exist.

So good for us that we have another “coincidence” that made the Electromagnetic force at the best it could be.

There are more numbers that a slight change in them would simply either destroy everything or not allow the universe in life to exist in first place. The scientists call them “constants” and we have two hundreds of them in the universe.

Now we can test the “coincidence” in the universe.

We have two hundred dices, the same amount as the universe constants. Every dice represents a constant in our universe. Every dice has six numbers, which one of them is extremely necessary for the universe to exist, and five other false numbers. And we have to throw all the two hundred dices for them to drop on the exact number like the universe constant and calculate the chance of it happening. And keep in mind that I’m assuming there’s only six possibilities, where in the universe the possibilities would be much more than that.

So the chance of me getting the right numbers on those two hundred dices from the first try is that from every (1*10^155), I’d only succeed in ONE try. It’s an enormous number that if we put a zero on every particle in the universe it wouldn’t end and we wouldn’t done writing them even if we lived billions and billions and billions of years. The scientists estimated the mathematical impossible to be (1*10^150).

So the idea that the universe came from nothing by a coincidence is impossible scientifically, mathematically and logically. This theory is pseudoscience or pop-science at best and could only be used as a propaganda, nothing more.

Some scientists like Stephan Hawking tried to fill that “plot-hole” by theories like “Multiverse theory” and the “Periodic Universe theory”, but there’s not even one evidence to support such theories. All empty claims and assumptions that could be made by a teenager while he’s wondering why he exists or what’s the point of life. People shouldn’t trust/believe whatever is said under the name of science just because a scientist said so.

It’s just philosophic talk that hold no meanings. The idea of “something is like that because it’s like that or supposed to be like that” isn’t science. And the idea that the laws of physics created the universe is not true at all. Laws just describe, they don’t create. The law of relativity describe the relation between mass and energy, but it neither did create mass nor energy. The law of gravity describes gravity, but it didn’t create gravity. I can make a law to say that the amount of money on me and the amount of money on you would equal the amount of money on both of us, but that law wouldn’t create the money.

If that universe was absurd and random, science wouldn’t be able to explain it. Science deals with systemic and organized stuff, not with random and absurd stuff, because it just can’t. Our universe is as systemic, beautiful, organized as things could get.

Some people believe that God created the universe, which sounds much more logical, but some refuse to give God any credit and give it to the power of “coincidence”. The difference is that our laws, logic and system don't apply to God because he's outside of time and universe and he's the one who created them in the first place. However, they apply 100% to coincidences and as i explained above, it's just mathematically and logically impossible however you want to see it.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Didn't read but it's going from a guy who worships a cube and believes that people were made from clay, so I will pass it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_of_man_from_clay

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago

Didn't read but it's going from a guy who worships a cube and believes that people were made from clay, so I will pass it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_of_man_from_clay
lol we don't worship a cube the same way Christians don't worship Jesus's paintings and Jews don't worship the remainings of claimed Solomon's Temple. You just don't know it because you have no idea about anything in the world other than knowledge about maxilla and orbital rims.

You just didn't read because you were afraid that your beliefs might be hurt or shaken, it's a defense mechanism to protect your beliefs and ego because you can't admit that you've being fooled like a dumbfuck. That's why atheism and scientism are also religions in my opinion.

Men made of clay by an all powerful and immortal God is weird ? Well, you believe that BILLIONS of creatures and species came from a single cell that came out of nowhere and you probably don't even know that because you just believe what you're told without searching for the truth by yourself or researching anything.

Look buddy, stick to lookism theories and Chad/Stacies kind of talk and don't talk about things you have no idea about, because not only you're embarrassingly ignorant, but you're also disgustingly stupid as well.

Have a nice day full of ignorance.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Men made of clay by an all powerful and immortal God is weird ?
Actually yes.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Re: Big Bang Discussion - Debunking of Big Bang Theory

Post by pjhair » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
How did the universe begin ? Did the Big Bang really happened and is a fact that shouldn’t be questioned, or does it depend too much on absurdism and coincidences ? Let’s see….

Here we have the universe before everything existed, there was nothing at all, then an object that had the shape of a ball came into existence.
Your premise that there was nothing at all and a ball suddenly came into existence is not correct. All we can say is that universe expanded really fast from initial singularity. where did that singularity come from? No one knows for sure however there have been models proposed by physicists that advocate for an eternal universe that was never created and has existed for ever.They explain the singularity as well. For example, Sean Carrol has proposed such a model and so has Roger Penrose.

You also pointed out several unlikely conditions that have to be fulfilled for the universe to be life permitting. For example strength of fundamental forces in the universe will just have to be in the right range. However, this issue can be easily resolved by multiverse. You argued that there is no evidence for multiverse. But there is no evidence for God either. So why should we believe God to be the explanation for the life permitting universe and not the multiverse? In fact unlike God, multiverse can be explained entirely by natural laws. For God, you will have to assume a supernatural dimension which is a far bigger leap.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

I have no interest in reading a mountain of text from some guy who is so obviously biased and who is trying to present a phony scientific thesis as if he's a scientist. I do not believe in YOUR religion and I reject your non-science thesis. I note that you are not having a debate with real and credible scientists and that is because you are irrelevant to them. Go get the letters Phd after your name and write a respected book on the origins of the universe and then I'll consider your opinion. Until then you're just another religious flake flouting his religious crap.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

TL;DR, but let me tell you how this is going to go down:

Fedora tippers or just different religions, the former of whom is already here, are going to call you a retard.

Then, you'll make a thread bitching about those people as if opening this can of worms was somehow their doing.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

@Afro_Vacancy is going to have a field day with this one :p.

As for me, you already know my take on this: with the theory of Evolution (which you could make next in your "debunking" series), the Big Bang theory is one of the most unassailable scientific theories out there.

So much that only religious fundamentalists or simply science deniers could venture to try to refute it.

Maybe one day a new scientific paradigm will emerge, but in the meantime, those game-changing scientific theories are the best we have to explain the material observable world.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I have no interest in reading a mountain of text from some guy who is so obviously biased and who is trying to present a phony scientific thesis as if he's a scientist. I do not believe in YOUR religion and I reject your non-science thesis. I note that you are not having a debate with real and credible scientists and that is because you are irrelevant to them. Go get the letters Phd after your name and write a respected book on the origins of the universe and then I'll consider your opinion. Until then you're just another religious flake flouting his religious crap.
You're judging something you haven't even read it and you criticize others here for being "close-minded bigots" ? What a fucking moron you're. And i'm not biased, i talked about everything scientifically and no one on this planet can wrong me or say that i've brought wrong information.

I never brought my religion to this topic and i never invited you to my religion, i'm just debunking a stupid theory with real science and i'm trying to help blind morons like you see the truth, but looks like you're beyond help.

I never claimed to be a scientist, however i'm not irrelevant and i'm fully entitled to have my own opinions on any theory out there as long as it's within the scientific and logical fields.

Just another atheistic worthless moron clinging to his pathetic beliefs and is getting defensive and emotional because he can't admit that he has been fooled like a total moron and that his lack of knowledge and ignorance have totally fucked him over.

Added in 6 minutes 52 seconds:
Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Afro_Vacancy is going to have a field day with this one :p.

As for me, you already know my take on this: with the theory of Evolution (which you could make next in your "debunking" series), the Big Bang theory is one of the most unassailable scientific theories out there.

So much that only religious fundamentalists or simply science deniers could venture to try to refute it.

Maybe one day a new scientific paradigm will emerge, but in the meantime, those game-changing scientific theories are the best we have to explain the material observable world.
Again Admin, unfortunately you're disappointing me. You keep having blind faith in things because they're considered commonsense or normal in society. I bet you haven't fully researched this topic or even read my thread, but you believe that it must be true because that's what the majority of society believes and that's what you were taught in school. Pretty close-minded and mob mentality if you ask me, which saddens me as you're a really intelligent guy and probably even more intelligent than me, but you're not taking full advantage of your intelligence because you just follow others without thinking.

I'm not science denier and i've not brought religion to the topic. I didn't say "Oh look, this verse in my religious book completely means that Big Bang is a hoax!", i didn't say that. I talked with real, undeniable science that no one on his planet can question and i didn't let my emotions take over me when i posted my thread.

You're an adult, learn to think for yourself and don't believe anything until you're fully convinced of it and you've researched it very well. Your blind faith in humanity isn't good, it's in fact a weakness that is going to have bad repercussions on you someday, or it already had. Never give your trust to things that easily because you can never know anyone's true intentions, or the things "behind the scenes".

Added in 5 minutes 16 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
TL;DR, but let me tell you how this is going to go down:

Fedora tippers or just different religions, the former of whom is already here, are going to call you a retard.

Then, you'll make a thread bitching about those people as if opening this can of worms was somehow their doing.
Well yeah those "Fedora Tippers" have already criticized me heavily because their emotions are blocking their way of thinking and it's hard for them to swallow the pill.

And i'm not gonna "bitch" about it, because that's actually what i expected beforehand. Almost every atheist that i've encountered has the same exact personality and thinks this way and they probably have more emotional attachment to their belief more than any other religious person out there like Muslims or Christians or Jews.

Well thanks to them and their mental issues and complexes (Their hatred of God and themselves), they've already destroyed a considerable amount of great civilizations and societies throughout history with their stupidity and lack of a moral code.

The Western society was their last victim.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Although I am an atheist, I think this is a good article. Nobody really knows the answer to this. There are lots of theories though.

I think we are lucky that an asteroid wiped out the dinasaurs, because I don't think we would be around if that didn't happen.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
You're judging something you haven't even read it and you criticize others here for being "close-minded bigots" ? What a fucking moron you're. And i'm not biased, i talked about everything scientifically and no one on this planet can wrong me or say that i've brought wrong information.

I never brought my religion to this topic and i never invited you to my religion, i'm just debunking a stupid theory with real science and i'm trying to help blind morons like you see the truth, but looks like you're beyond help.

I never claimed to be a scientist, however i'm not irrelevant and i'm fully entitled to have my own opinions on any theory out there as long as it's within the scientific and logical fields.

Just another atheistic worthless moron clinging to his pathetic beliefs and is getting defensive and emotional because he can't admit that he has been fooled like a total moron and that his lack of knowledge and ignorance have totally fucked him over.

Added in 6 minutes 52 seconds:

Again Admin, unfortunately you're disappointing me. You keep having blind faith in things because they're considered commonsense or normal in society. I bet you haven't fully researched this topic or even read my thread, but you believe that it must be true because that's what the majority of society believes and that's what you were taught in school. Pretty close-minded and mob mentality if you ask me, which saddens me as you're a really intelligent guy and probably even more intelligent than me, but you're not taking full advantage of your intelligence because you just follow others without thinking.

I'm not science denier and i've not brought religion to the topic. I didn't say "Oh look, this verse in my religious book completely means that Big Bang is a hoax!", i didn't say that. I talked with real, undeniable science that no one on his planet can question and i didn't let my emotions take over me when i posted my thread.

You're an adult, learn to think for yourself and don't believe anything until you're fully convinced of it and you've researched it very well. Your blind faith in humanity isn't good, it's in fact a weakness that is going to have bad repercussions on you someday, or it already had. Never give your trust to things that easily because you can never know anyone's true intentions, or the things "behind the scenes".

Added in 5 minutes 16 seconds:

Well yeah those "Fedora Tippers" have already criticized me heavily because their emotions are blocking their way of thinking and it's hard for them to swallow the pill.

And i'm not gonna "bitch" about it, because that's actually what i expected beforehand. Almost every atheist that i've encountered has the same exact personality and thinks this way and they probably have more emotional attachment to their belief more than any other religious person out there like Muslims or Christians or Jews.

Well thanks to them and their mental issues and complexes (Their hatred of God and themselves), they've already destroyed a considerable amount of great civilizations and societies throughout history with their stupidity and lack of a moral code.

The Western society was their last victim.
I've talked to many other religious wackos and it always comes out the same. You think you're somehow different but you are all the same. I'm not interested in your religious magic. It's a farce. As far as I'm concerned the only magic in this world is when 2 people are in love.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

This is an excellent topic. It's scientific and it requires thought to follow it.

He isn't saying this is the truth, and anybody who doesn't agree with it should fuck themselves.
He also isn't saying that this race is more advanced then other races. I think part of the reason
people wrote stupid shit like that here is because they didn't expect this website to expand
like it did.

I'm really not sure why anybody would be negative about this, it's just idiotic to me.

As an atheist, in my own opinion, I agree with what has been said about atheism.

He might be right in his assessment.

To be honest, I'm happy for people who are healthier because of their faith.

I don't knock it.

At least he isn't writing about a topic where people are excluded. He is asking people's opinion.

Why would anybody have an issue about this? I just don't get it, I really don't.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago

I don't want to read your religious quackery you jackass. If you talked about everything scientifically you would have said there is no god and then STFU. And please note that I did not use a capital "g" when I typed the word "god" you brainless sheep.

Your religion is the reason you posted the stupid shit you posted so of course you brought your religion into this topic but you're too brainwashed to realize it you dumb sheep.

I'm an atheist because I look at the evidence objectively whereas you're a religious waycko because you're a biased brainwashed jackass.

You are irrelevant. You should go on a mission to preach your religious crap to people who don't know any better rather than coming to a hair website to preach. Go on a mission to preach to the Sentinelese tribe in the Indian Ocean. Others have done so. Here is a link to a story abut a previous attempt to bother the Sentinelese with religious crap:

https://www.thisisinsider.com/sentinele ... ry-2018-11

Go preach to these people. You'll end up dead and we won't even try to retrieve your irrelevant corpse. Some people say the Sentinelese are cannibals so they might just eat your irrelevant corpse. At least if they cannibalize you then you will have finally served a useful purpose.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

I know that we're going full-boomer here, but honestly:

The correct response here is to just let Xexos believe whatever he wants about the creation of the universe.

I'd prefer that more people believed it was the result of some divine hand because it creates fewer "Everything including child trannies is subjective maaaan" lines of thinking plaguing the masses today, which are directly responsible for the moral degeneration of society today.

There's also the fact that it just doesn't fucking matter.

What changes, right now, about anything, if he's right or wrong?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
I know that we're going full-boomer here, but honestly:

The correct response here is to just let Xexos believe whatever he wants about the creation of the universe.

I'd prefer that more people believed it was the result of some divine hand because it creates fewer "Everything including child trannies is subjective maaaan" lines of thinking plaguing the masses today, which are directly responsible for the moral degeneration of society today.

There's also the fact that it just doesn't fucking matter.

What changes, right now, about anything, if he's right or wrong?
I was pulling his leg. I really don't care if he preaches here or not.

That aside, did you even get a small chuckle from the part about how we won't even bother to retrieve his body if the Sentinelese take him out?
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.