Will things ever get better here ?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 113
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 197
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by C4L » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
6 days ago
Image
He's not even trying actually.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by That Guy » 5 days ago

C4L wrote:
5 days ago
He's not even trying actually.
What do you mean?

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by Pat » 4 days ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
So i lurk the forum from time to time hoping that something might be new or interesting enough to read, and to be honest, don't you guys ever get tired of this ?

I think i should rephrase that question better. Do you guys ever have lives, something to do, problems to think about, etc, instead of this shit ?
You're partly responsible for this. You have been making threads yourself which have been discussing race politics. If you want to talk about different subjects you're free to post about them. Also the notion that if someone spends enough time on a forum to write a few posts a day means they have no life is moronic.
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Race Nationalism is not a political ideology that makes sense, but a psychological cope used by men who desperately need a source of self-esteem (in this very case, their race). Nationalism means being proud of something that was literally predetermined for you at birth. It's not an accomplish, it's not a victory, it's not something to proud of because you didn't choose it or had to work for it.
That's a logical fallacy. And a very common one, I've even seen Jordan Peterstein spout similar nonsense. Being proud of something that's given at birth doesn't necessarily mean that you have nothing else to be proud of. This is nothing but an ad hominem attempting to shut down conversation.
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I get that politics is important and you have to care about it, but God, you guys are absolutely hopeless. Imagine you're a good-looking normie with a normal social life, and a lot of friends of all backgrounds. You regularly have sex. The last time it was with an Indian girl who digs you.

Now... It's Saturday afternoon. Are you going to fire up YouTube to watch a one hour video of David Duke (that creepy Tussaud wax doll) expounding on the "long winters theory of racial differences in IQ"? Are you going to spend an hour reading obscure Julius Evola texts on blogs like Counter-Currents?

Can you picture yourself doing this? Obviously not. Most likely, you'd use your Saturday afternoon to chill with friends, have a girl come over, prepare good food, watch a movie, work on your novel... Do cool, funny stuff.

Also if you feel the need to rely on your race, which is something predetermined at birth and is completely out of one's control, to feel some sort of accomplishment or raise your self-esteem, then you might want to reconsider your life and be pretty open and honest to yourself, because there's probably something wrong with you and your life. Your value as a person is determined by your intentions, actions and PERSONAL accomplishments. The things you worked hard for and achieved with your own hands like a true man are the ONLY things you deserve to get praise and validation for.

You're honestly like a spoiled kid who likes to brag to his friends at the school everyday that daddy bought him a new toy and he also teases and bullies another kid with poor parents because he thinks that he's superior to him for having rich parents and getting stuff he never had to work for.
long winded logical fallacies and ad hominems..
Image

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 452
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by Xexos » 3 days ago

Pat wrote:
4 days ago
You're partly responsible for this. You have been making threads yourself which have been discussing race politics. If you want to talk about different subjects you're free to post about them. Also the notion that if someone spends enough time on a forum to write a few posts a day means they have no life is moronic.


That's a logical fallacy. And a very common one, I've even seen Jordan Peterstein spout similar nonsense. Being proud of something that's given at birth doesn't necessarily mean that you have nothing else to be proud of. This is nothing but an ad hominem attempting to shut down conversation.


long winded logical fallacies and ad hominems..
Image
To respond to the only point you made. What i meant is, you CAN'T and SHOULDN'T be proud of something that's given at birth considering how you got it without any efforts and no choices at all. Yes, you can have things else you're proud of besides what you're originally born with, but in most cases the person who's proud of such things usually has poor self-esteem and insecurity issues. Everyone would rather be proud of his own accomplishment rather than what's given to him because we humans are egotistical and prideful beings. When you talk about nothing but your race all the time as a source of self-esteem and superiority without really mentioning anything else, then it's hard to take you seriously or think that you're a successful, satisfied human being.

And Just like "That Guy", you avoid rational and logical points by dismissing them as "logical fallacies" and "ad hominem" without really explaining why. In the case of "That Guy" though, it was "projection" and "jealousy" lol, which was so pathetic and hilarious accusation that i didn't even bother responding to.

No need in having a debate if all i'm gonna get in the end are nothing but empty and pointless accusations.


P.S : by the way Patrick, will you ever drop your habit of mocking others in debates through gifs/emotes/sarcasm ? I mean it really discourages others to get into debates with you when you mock almost everyone and think that you're intellectually superior and that other's points are just too stupid for you to even respond properly without mocking them.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by That Guy » 3 days ago

Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
To respond to the only point you made. What i meant is, you CAN'T and SHOULDN'T be proud of something that's given at birth considering how you got it without any efforts and no choices at all. Yes, you can have things else you're proud of besides what you're originally born with, but in most cases the person who's proud of such things usually has poor self-esteem and insecurity issues. Everyone would rather be proud of his own accomplishment rather than what's given to him because we humans are egotistical and prideful beings. When you talk about nothing but your race all the time as a source of self-esteem and superiority without really mentioning anything else, then it's hard to take you seriously or think that you're a successful, satisfied human being.

And Just like "That Guy", you avoid rational and logical points by dismissing them as "logical fallacies" and "ad hominem" without really explaining why. In the case of "That Guy" though, it was "projection" and "jealousy" lol, which was so pathetic and hilarious accusation that i didn't even bother responding to.

No need in having a debate if all i'm gonna get in the end are nothing but empty and pointless accusations.


P.S : by the way Patrick, will you ever drop your habit of mocking others in debates through gifs/emotes/sarcasm ? I mean it really discourages others to get into debates with you when you mock almost everyone and think that you're intellectually superior and that other's points are just too stupid for you to even respond properly without mocking them.
God are you and the Admin ever kiked beyond redemption

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 452
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by Xexos » 3 days ago

That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
God are you and the Admin ever kiked beyond redemption
So just few weeks ago i was your "partner" against facing the Jews, but now because i'm calling you out for your bullshit with many members here i'm "kiked" beyond redemption ? LOL

You once had valid points and you stood up for something, but now you've taken things too far and it's slipped away from your hands and this is taking away your sanity and humanity in the process. Learn to think rationally and don't let your emotions, especially hate, get in your way of thinking.

And i don't think @Admin is kiked as he doesn't prefer the Jews over any other ethnicity or religion, he just doesn't like racism.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by That Guy » 3 days ago

Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
So just few weeks ago i was your "partner" against facing the Jews
Just because you're hip to the JQ doesn't mean you aren't completely retarded in a lot of other ways.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
You once had valid points and you stood up for something
No buddy, I'm still standing up for the same thing I have been across these debates.

Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
And i don't think @Admin is kiked as he doesn't prefer the Jews over any other ethnicity or religion, he just doesn't like racism.
Really, you don't think that? I find it interesting that you don't think that. Given that he's willing to speak out against the collective misdeeds of Europeans, and of your people, but criticism or blame of Jews causes him to fold completely.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
Learn to think rationally and don't let your emotions, especially hate, get in your way of thinking.
That's rich. You're the user who is now famous for his lengthy, pro-jihadi rant and making salty af threads about race realism.

Despite your insistence that white people apparently shouldn't be proud of the society their ancestors built for them, and that it never reached the "greatness" of the Persians and other sand cultures. Despite that, you are beyond asshurt over the suggestion that white people and culture could, in any way possible, be better than yours and will make threads to try and "prove it", all the while you have a picture of a French actor as your avatar, and have used weeb shit in the past.

For all of its supposed inferiority and undeserved pride among its descendants, you seem totally obsessed with everyone but your own people.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 452
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by Xexos » 3 days ago

That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
Just because you're hip to the JQ doesn't mean you aren't completely retarded in a lot of other ways.
LOL what ways exactly ? I back all my claims with evidence and sources, you don't. I had better debates with people here far more than you, and it doesn't mean that i'm superior or something, but it means that your points and debates are sometimes retarded.

That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
No buddy, I'm still standing up for the same thing I have been across these debates.
lol no you don't, you went from caring and wanting to protect your race, which is something good in my opinion, to DEHUMANIZING other races. You went downhill because you took things overboard instead of keeping them in balance and controlling your emotions.


That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
Really, you don't think that? I find it interesting that you don't think that. Given that he's willing to speak out against the collective misdeeds of Europeans, and of your people, but criticism or blame of Jews causes him to fold completely.
I don't think he's kiked to be honest, maybe he doesn't criticize the Jews as much, but it's because we both know that it's really hard to find evidence for the crimes of the Jews and one has to dig deep enough to find that. The Jewish media of course doesn't provide that and would rather blame everyone else other than the Jews, so it's only natural that he criticizes the Jews far less than Muslims for example as he hasn't been into the rabbit hole and he isn't interested in it.


That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
That's rich. You're the user who is now famous for his lengthy, pro-jihadi rant and making salty af threads about race realism


Despite your insistence that white people apparently shouldn't be proud of the society their ancestors built for them, and that it never reached the "greatness" of the Persians and other sand cultures. Despite that, you are beyond asshurt over the suggestion that white people and culture could, in any way possible, be better than yours and will make threads to try and "prove it", all the while you have a picture of a French actor as your avatar, and have used weeb shit in the past.

For all of its supposed inferiority and undeserved pride among its descendants, you seem totally obsessed with everyone but your own people
I already apologized like 10 different times for what i said, you never apologized for anything. I know i'm not perfect, in fact, i think i'm not actually a good person and i'm trying my hardest to overcome myself and change myself, and also apologize when needed. You don't do any of that. In fact you think you're superior to everyone and perfect and nothing you say can be wrong or worth apologizing for.

I'm not sure if i even have to make this clear to you, but i don't hate White people. Many of my friends are White Europeans and North Americans and we have a decent friendship. I just don't see Whites as better than everyone else for no fucking reason and i don't worship them. A kind aboriginal guy worth much more to me than a drug addict White guy. i don't give a fuck about races and i don't apply social Darwinism in every aspect of my life.

About the culture, i didn't say that White people can't build a great civilization or culture, i just found your claims that only white people are capable of establishing a decent civilization or culture is stupid to say the least, as anyone who has the least amount of knowledge in history would know otherwise. It's normal for societies/civilizations to go through periods of collapse and depression and then rise again, which also happened to Europe during the Dark Ages and other eras in history. And even now the White civilization is far from perfect because Liberals have taken over and degeneracy is rapidly increasing especially among young people. It was at it's best when patriarchy and religious morals were the norms, and by the way "ethnics" still existed in the west back then, and the west was still great with no problems, so those other "evil races" are unfortunately not the reason behind the downfall of the west. It all went downhill with the rise of atheism, feminism, communism and liberalism. And thanks to the media too which played a great role. But at the end of the day, you guys allowed all of this to happen to you, you should have rejected those poisons instead of welcoming them with open arms under the name of "progressiveness".

And yeah i have a picture of a French guy in my avatar because i literally have nothing against French people at all. Would befriend or date a French with no problems because French people are humans too.

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 182
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 264
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: big 3, microneedling for absorption

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by koolaidshade » 3 days ago


User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by That Guy » 3 days ago

Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
LOL what ways exactly ? I back all my claims with evidence and sources, you don't.
Except that I do, always — it's just that you don't like the evidence.

Facts don't matter if facts don't suit feelings.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
lol no you don't, you went from caring and wanting to protect your race, which is something good in my opinion, to DEHUMANIZING other races
Nope, that's still what I do.

I've stated time and again that I don't care about the other races, even 65 IQ abbos. Provided they stay in their own countries, I don't have a problem.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
I don't think he's kiked to be honest, maybe he doesn't criticize the Jews as much, but it's because we both know that it's really hard to find evidence for the crimes of the Jews and one has to dig deep enough to find that. The Jewish media of course doesn't provide that and would rather blame everyone else other than the Jews, so it's only natural that he criticizes the Jews far less than Muslims for example as he hasn't been into the rabbit hole and he isn't interested in it.
You're accurate in your assessment of the media's placement of blame, but wrong in difficulty finding evidence — the jews are actually very upfront about what they're doing and what they want. I've linked it on here many, many times and it is always dodged by jew-loving users. The closest they ever come to addressing it is "One guy on the list was incorrectly listed as jewish" or "yeah, but there's right-wing jews though.."

It's the equivalent of being like "Well sure muslims blow people up more than any other demographic, but there's ones that don't too so there's obviously no problem!"
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
I already apologized like 10 different times for what i said, you never apologized for anything.
Nor do I intend to; mainly because I have nothing to apologize for.

I also don't feel that I'm "superior" to people. This is just another thing you're pulling out of your ass.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
About the culture, i didn't say that White people can't build a great civilization or culture, i just found your claims that only white people are capable of establishing a decent civilization or culture is stupid to say the least, as anyone who has the least amount of knowledge in history would know otherwise.
As I type this, it again comes to mind how notorious you are for attacking strawmen.

This was never claimed. The argument was that certain groups, like sub-saharan Africans, haven't been able to do it.

Where as whites, Iranians, asians, etc. have.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1153
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1524

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by blackg » 3 days ago

That Guy wrote:
3 days ago
I've stated time and again that I don't care about the other races, even 65 IQ abbos. Provided they stay in their own countries, I don't have a problem.
Stop using the word "abbos" to describe my people or you will never be given a traditional welcome if you visit Australia.
Let's pay the slaves

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by That Guy » 2 days ago

blackg wrote:
3 days ago
Stop using the word "abbos" to describe my people or you will never be given a traditional welcome if you visit Australia.
Good thing I don't plan on ever visiting

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Will things ever get better here ?

Post by Pat » 2 days ago

Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
To respond to the only point you made. What i meant is, you CAN'T and SHOULDN'T be proud of something that's given at birth considering how you got it without any efforts and no choices at all. Yes, you can have things else you're proud of besides what you're originally born with, but in most cases the person who's proud of such things usually has poor self-esteem and insecurity issues. Everyone would rather be proud of his own accomplishment rather than what's given to him because we humans are egotistical and prideful beings. When you talk about nothing but your race all the time as a source of self-esteem and superiority without really mentioning anything else, then it's hard to take you seriously or think that you're a successful, satisfied human being.
The only point I made? Your entire post consist of 1 idea. The idea that every white person who cares about the continuation of the white race, culture, and countries is just a loser. Then you expand on this very simple idea for paragraph after paragraph.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
And Just like "That Guy", you avoid rational and logical points by dismissing them as "logical fallacies" and "ad hominem" without really explaining why. In the case of "That Guy" though, it was "projection" and "jealousy" lol, which was so pathetic and hilarious accusation that i didn't even bother responding to.
Logical fallacies and ad hominems explain themselves. Should I explain to you what those words mean?

You're making a logical fallacy when you imply that every white person who cares about his race is a loser. Being a loser isn't correlated with nationalism.
You're engaging in ad hominems when you try to shut down opposition by branding them as just losers.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
No need in having a debate if all i'm gonna get in the end are nothing but empty and pointless accusations.
Ironic coming from you considering the entire basis of your OP.
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
P.S : by the way Patrick, will you ever drop your habit of mocking others in debates through gifs/emotes/sarcasm ? I mean it really discourages others to get into debates with you when you mock almost everyone and think that you're intellectually superior and that other's points are just too stupid for you to even respond properly without mocking them.
You can't expect the opposition of your ideas to not reciprocate in the same manner as yourself.

Added in 10 minutes 2 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago

LOL what ways exactly ? I back all my claims with evidence and sources, you don't. I had better debates with people here far more than you, and it doesn't mean that i'm superior or something, but it means that your points and debates are sometimes retarded.
....
Xexos wrote:
3 days ago
Yes, you can have things else you're proud of besides what you're originally born with, but in most cases the person who's proud of such things usually has poor self-esteem and insecurity issues.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests