IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 376
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
It's extremely funny (and also pathetic), how those White Supremacists are OBSESSED with IQ. The White guys on here even take IQ as an evidence that Whites somehow are more evolved than other races. When i ask them "You claim Whites are more evolved than Blacks and Abbos because they have higher IQ, does that means Asians and Jews are more evolved than Whites because they have higher IQ than them ?". And no one could provide a clear answer to that question.

It's just the mindset of a loser individual with no personal accomplishments. I mean, why do anything in life or accomplish anything when all you have to do is bring a couple of psuedoscientific studies, visit 4Chan, and effectively brag about how your race is superior and how you're better than everyone for something out of control ? It's a desperate, sad way of raising self-esteem and getting an ego boost for people who're not doing anything useful with their lives or contributing to society.

I guess Einstein (Jewish Scientist), Ibn Sina (Persian Scientist), Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi (Arab Scientist who invented Algebra and Number 0), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Black scientist and astrophysicist), Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Politician), should just "lay down and rot" because they're not "White Master-Race" according to "That Guy", and the average weeaboo neck-bearded White mogs them because of his skin color and blonde hair.

It's also great how they only focus on IQ. You tell them Okay, Blacks and Arabs are physically stronger than Whites, Jews and Asians are smarter than Whites, Indians have better history and older civilizations than Whites. They try to dismiss all of those qualities as worthless only because they're possessed by non-Whites.

Just. LOL.
>superior indian history
>shits on street
:lol:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 452
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
>superior indian history
>shits on street
:lol:
History is entirely about the past not the present as far as i know.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 376
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
History is entirely about the past not the present as far as i know.
theyve shitted in the street for ages now

and where do you get that arabs are stronger than whites? lol

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1006
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1080
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Edited to add: One area where IQ testing may help a lot is when analyzing populations. In principal, when analyzing populations, some of the cultural biases could be marginalized.

For example, it has been measured that breastfed babies have higher IQs than non-breastfed babies, with the offset being 3 points for babies born at term, and 5 points for babies born prematurely:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939272/

One can interpret that in various ways. For example, you might conclude that breastmilk has a better nutrient profile, and is thus better for brain growth. Alternatively, you might argue that parents who are intrinsically less intelligent are more likely to trust Nestle.

I have not reviewed that literature, so I don't know the answer. Either way, the IQ discrepancy is an interesting result, and an example of IQ being useful when assessing populations.
This is still a debate going on to this day, believe it or not. When I had my kids, over one decade ago, two doctors
nurses had completely opposite medical opinions on this. They also worked for the same hospital as well.

One thing I noticed, this might seem hair related, but it really isn't.

When I visit "middle class" colleges, for my kids, men who are in my age group, same race, are suffering from
hair loss at a much higher rate than more wealthier colleges.

I really don't understand why that is.

What are your thoughts about that?

The difference, in my own opinion, is huge. We are talking about white men in their forties who are Norwood five and six, versus
Norwood threes/fours in their forties.

Is it because they cannot afford medical treatment for hair? Or is it because there value system is different?

I'm really serious about this. I'm not making this up.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
Great post but I'm going to need some evidence for that part.
Miller was apparently one of the chief architects of the Muslim ban, an executive order which was instituted near the start of the Trump presidency.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/opin ... ation.html

The entirety of Trump's immigration policy is problematic, as it is fully focused on implementing punitive measures to reduce supply, while ignoring demand. Ideal policies usually target both of supply and demand together, as they go hand in hand. Though I recognize that this point is more debatable, the day that I see right-wingers going after the employers of illegals will be the day that I acknowledge that they might be sincere in their cultural and socioeconomic advocacy.

You can find many other anecdotes online, but I don't feel like chasing links that lead to links that lead to links. Miller is alleged to have cohorted with Richard Spencer, and separately, to have hung out with disciples of Rabbi Meir Kahane. If either allegation is correct, then case closed.

Circling back to the original point, Stephen Miller is a Jew in the same sense that That Guy is a Slav. They might legitimately benefit if society becomes a little more racist. However, with a large enough swing of the spectrum, they too will end up on the outside looking in. One of the intrinsic failure modes of racism is that it idealizes an identity that can easily, and often does, fragment into sub-groups. For example, the British National Party has been known to agitate against Eastern Europeans. Within the west, racism is a dangerous game to play for each of Jews, Slavs, Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portugese, Roma, Poles, Irishmen, French Canadians, and possibly the French.

Added in 3 minutes 11 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 week ago
This is still a debate going on to this day, believe it or not. When I had my kids, over one decade ago, two doctors
nurses had completely opposite medical opinions on this. They also worked for the same hospital as well.

One thing I noticed, this might seem hair related, but it really isn't.

When I visit "middle class" colleges, for my kids, men who are in my age group, same race, are suffering from
hair loss at a much higher rate than more wealthier colleges.

I really don't understand why that is.

What are your thoughts about that?

The difference, in my own opinion, is huge. We are talking about white men in their forties who are Norwood five and six, versus
Norwood threes/fours in their forties.

Is it because they cannot afford medical treatment for hair? Or is it because there value system is different?

I'm really serious about this. I'm not making this up.
I don't know whether or not social class is associated -- causally or otherwise -- with rapid hair loss.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 427
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1195

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by pjhair » 6 days ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
theyve shitted in the street for ages now

and where do you get that arabs are stronger than whites? lol
People who shits on streets in India are suffering from so much poverty that they don't have access to bathrooms. They usually live in poor, dirty slums with no sewer or supply of water. Richer Indians who have bathrooms don't go out and shit on streets. They never have and never did. So when you make fun of Indians because they shit on streets, you are actually making fun of Indians because they are poor. So should you make fun of people for being poor? I think no.What is your answer?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
It's extremely funny (and also pathetic), how those White Supremacists are OBSESSED with IQ. The White guys on here even take IQ as an evidence that Whites somehow are more evolved than other races. When i ask them "You claim Whites are more evolved than Blacks and Abbos because they have higher IQ, does that means Asians and Jews are more evolved than Whites because they have higher IQ than them ?". And no one could provide a clear answer to that question.

It's just the mindset of a loser individual with no personal accomplishments. I mean, why do anything in life or accomplish anything when all you have to do is bring a couple of psuedoscientific studies, visit 4Chan, and effectively brag about how your race is superior and how you're better than everyone for something out of control ? It's a desperate, sad way of raising self-esteem and getting an ego boost for people who're not doing anything useful with their lives or contributing to society.

I guess Einstein (Jewish Scientist), Ibn Sina (Persian Scientist), Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi (Arab Scientist who invented Algebra and Number 0), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Black scientist and astrophysicist), Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Politician), should just "lay down and rot" because they're not "White Master-Race" according to "That Guy", and the average weeaboo neck-bearded White mogs them because of his skin color and blonde hair.

It's also great how they only focus on IQ. You tell them Okay, Blacks and Arabs are physically stronger than Whites, Jews and Asians are smarter than Whites, Indians have better history and older civilizations than Whites. They try to dismiss all of those qualities as worthless only because they're possessed by non-Whites.

Just. LOL.
Imagine if someone instead wrote "X race is the athletically superior race".

How would people respond?

I honestly think that they would respond rationally. They'd ask "How do you define athletically superior? One can be the fastest marathon runner, the fastest 100-meter sprinter, but not both. How are you weighing reaction speed, hand-eye coordination, and flexibility?"

I also agree with your point that the appeal of white nationalism is largely in giving people a sense of auxiliary identity, due to their own lives being a failure. The New Zealand shooter is a good example of this, he had nothing going on his life, he was a complete loser, he had no career prospects, and he had no social interactions outside of 4chan. He wasn't fighting back against the decline of the white race, if anything he was a mascot of it. He probably liked White Nationalism in part, because it made him feel better about himself. He coped from the reality that he was inferior by believing that he was part of the superior group.

Added in 10 minutes 9 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
6 days ago
People who shits on streets in India are suffering from so much poverty that they don't have access to bathrooms. They usually live in poor, dirty slums with no sewer or supply of water. Richer Indians who have bathrooms don't go out and shit on streets. They never have and never did. So when you make fun of Indians because they shit on streets, you are actually making fun of Indians because they are poor. So should you make fun of people for being poor? I think no.What is your answer?
It's easy to quote cultural practices out of context.

One could easily argue that the USA is uncivilized on similar grounds. You have people streaking naked in baseball stadiums, and drunk college students regularly taking a piss in alleys or or puking in the streets because they can't be bothered to go to the bathrooms.

If you go to any bathroom predominantly used by young western people in any bar or in any university, you will often find that people have never heard of flushing. They just take a dump, fail to flush, and sometimes they don't even leave toilet paper down there. When I was an undergrad, I tried my best to only take a shit in obscure bathrooms, as they were less likely to be dirty. I once discussed this issue with a janitor, and he informed me that the women were just as disgusting as the men. You can also see that even in airport bathrooms, people often leave without washing their hands.

I visited Oxford University. The Oxford. Do you know what I found in the bathroom? A paper sign reminding people to wash their hands.What's their excuse?

As far as median personal hygiene is considered, I'd rate the citizens of the USA and the UK at a C+ or B- level.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 376
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Exodus » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
Imagine if someone instead wrote "X race is the athletically superior race".

How would people respond?

I honestly think that they would respond rationally. They'd ask "How do you define athletically superior? One can be the fastest marathon runner, the fastest 100-meter sprinter, but not both. How are you weighing reaction speed, hand-eye coordination, and flexibility?"

I also agree with your point that the appeal of white nationalism is largely in giving people a sense of auxiliary identity, due to their own lives being a failure. The New Zealand shooter is a good example of this, he had nothing going on his life, he was a complete loser, he had no career prospects, and he had no social interactions outside of 4chan. He wasn't fighting back against the decline of the white race, if anything he was a mascot of it. He probably liked White Nationalism in part, because it made him feel better about himself. He coped from the reality that he was inferior by believing that he was part of the superior group.

Added in 10 minutes 9 seconds:


It's easy to quote cultural practices out of context.

One could easily argue that the USA is uncivilized on similar grounds. You have people streaking naked in baseball stadiums, and drunk college students regularly taking a piss in alleys or or puking in the streets because they can't be bothered to go to the bathrooms.

If you go to any bathroom predominantly used by young western people in any bar or in any university, you will often find that people have never heard of flushing. They just take a dump, fail to flush, and sometimes they don't even leave toilet paper down there. When I was an undergrad, I tried my best to only take a shit in obscure bathrooms, as they were less likely to be dirty. I once discussed this issue with a janitor, and he informed me that the women were just as disgusting as the men. You can also see that even in airport bathrooms, people often leave without washing their hands.

I visited Oxford University. The Oxford. Do you know what I found in the bathroom? A paper sign reminding people to wash their hands.What's their excuse?

As far as median personal hygiene is considered, I'd rate the citizens of the USA at a C+ or B- level.
of course (((you))) would think this lmao. Theres literally pics of the the nz shooter with a bunch of different people. Seemed more normie and adjusted than you to be honest

And LOL. You cant seriously be equating puking and not flushing with street shitting. :roll:
Last edited by Exodus 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Exodus wrote:
6 days ago
of course (((you))) would think this lmao. Theres literally pics of the the nz shooter with a bunch of different people.
There are pics of me with people as well. Not that it matters. Having pictures of oneself with other people means jack shit.
Exodus wrote:
6 days ago
Seemed more normie and adjusted than you to be honest
And yet somehow, I have not blown myself up.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 376
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Exodus » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
There are pics of me with people as well. Not that it matters. Having pictures of oneself with other people doesn't mean jack shit.


And yet somehow, I'm not a risk to blow myself up and I don't spend 40 hours a week on 4chan.
Weird ass pics of you lolz

This dude looked normal. Surprisingly so

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1083
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2739
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Exodus wrote:
6 days ago
Weird ass pics of you lolz

This dude looked normal. Surprisingly so
The New Zealand looks like a lunatic in many photos, and sure, he likely looked normal in other photos. That doesn't mean anything. Nearly everybody out there has both good and bad photos.

I prefer judging people by their actions. In that regard, the New Zealand shooter was a loser. He achieved nothing in his life, nor was he ever going to achieve anything, so he wrote a 50-page manifesto full of memes and then he went and killed some innocent people in a different country.

Added in 15 minutes 37 seconds:
By the way @Exodus ,

It's just not cool of you to attack how other people on this forum appear in photos. I have not brought up anything about your photos, nor do I plan on doing so. That wouldn't be cool.

But since you brought it up, yes, I do come off as really goofy and/or ridiculous in many of the photos that I have shared here, and many that I have posted on my Facebook account. Some of that was due to being ugly, some of that was due to bad photo form, and some of that was due to experimentation. I was deliberately goofy and experimenting at various times in order to see what worked, what didn't, and why. Meanwhile, I also have some good pictures.

And again, what matters most are a person's actions. I describe the NZ shooter as a loser not due to how he appeared in photos (I don't give a fuck) but due to what he did, and also, what he wrote.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
It's extremely funny (and also pathetic), how those White Supremacists are OBSESSED with IQ. The White guys on here even take IQ as an evidence that Whites somehow are more evolved than other races. When i ask them "You claim Whites are more evolved than Blacks and Abbos because they have higher IQ, does that means Asians and Jews are more evolved than Whites because they have higher IQ than them ?". And no one could provide a clear answer to that question.

It's just the mindset of a loser individual with no personal accomplishments. I mean, why do anything in life or accomplish anything when all you have to do is bring a couple of psuedoscientific studies, visit 4Chan, and effectively brag about how your race is superior and how you're better than everyone for something out of control ? It's a desperate, sad way of raising self-esteem and getting an ego boost for people who're not doing anything useful with their lives or contributing to society.

I guess Einstein (Jewish Scientist), Ibn Sina (Persian Scientist), Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi (Arab Scientist who invented Algebra and Number 0), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Black scientist and astrophysicist), Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Politician), should just "lay down and rot" because they're not "White Master-Race" according to "That Guy", and the average weeaboo neck-bearded White mogs them because of his skin color and blonde hair.

It's also great how they only focus on IQ. You tell them Okay, Blacks and Arabs are physically stronger than Whites, Jews and Asians are smarter than Whites, Indians have better history and older civilizations than Whites. They try to dismiss all of those qualities as worthless only because they're possessed by non-Whites.

Just. LOL.
This entire thread for you is one giant cope because, despite all your rants about how bad whitey is, you seem to be obsessed with us and asians. I don't think I've ever seen you with a pro-middle east profile picture of any description.

Honestly, I think it's just more non-white jealousy surrounding Europe. As usual.

The point of the IQ debate, where nationalism is concerned, is not to be like "Haha, whites #1 because African IQ is like 75". The point of it is, is that it (and combination of some other factors) are both explanations for and strong indicators of behavioral patterns. Jewfro even acknowledges this when he talks about it's potential indication of ADHD.

The fact that the blacks or whatever are lower IQ are just more reasons why we don't need them to live in our country, why they don't need to mix with our people (the IQ will go down, not up from race-mixing), etc.

IQ isn't the be-all/end-all of humanity. The fact that the abbos tend to be dumb and sniff car gas, or the fact that the jews tend to be really smart and parasitic on other nations, doesn't mean that those people are all bad, or that they don't have a right to exist or that white people are great at absolutely everything.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1006
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1080
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

@That Guy

Just curious, what hair medications are you currently using? I definitely
need to try the same medications.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 191
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 376
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Exodus » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
The New Zealand looks like a lunatic in many photos, and sure, he likely looked normal in other photos. That doesn't mean anything. Nearly everybody out there has both good and bad photos.

I prefer judging people by their actions. In that regard, the New Zealand shooter was a loser. He achieved nothing in his life, nor was he ever going to achieve anything, so he wrote a 50-page manifesto full of memes and then he went and killed some innocent people in a different country.

Added in 15 minutes 37 seconds:
By the way Exodus ,

It's just not cool of you to attack how other people on this forum appear in photos. I have not brought up anything about your photos, nor do I plan on doing so. That wouldn't be cool.

But since you brought it up, yes, I do come off as really goofy and/or ridiculous in many of the photos that I have shared here, and many that I have posted on my Facebook account. Some of that was due to being ugly, some of that was due to bad photo form, and some of that was due to experimentation. I was deliberately goofy and experimenting at various times in order to see what worked, what didn't, and why. Meanwhile, I also have some good pictures.

And again, what matters most are a person's actions. I describe the NZ shooter as a loser not due to how he appeared in photos (I don't give a fuck) but due to what he did, and also, what he wrote.
I wasnt referring to your looks either. Just how normie and adjusted you appeared

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 773
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1837
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
One of the intrinsic failure modes of racism is that it idealizes an identity that can easily, and often does, fragment into sub-groups. For example, the British National Party has been known to agitate against Eastern Europeans. Within the west, racism is a dangerous game to play for each of Jews, Slavs, Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portugese, Roma, Poles, Irishmen, French Canadians, and possibly the French.
More tricks.

It's called "white nationalism" or "pan-european nationalism" for a reason. I do not know in real life or online, nor have I ever seen, anyone who is arguing what you're saying who is taken seriously by any other nationalist. Slavs don't need to flood Britain either, but they don't pose any cultural or racial threat. Certainly not in the way non-European ethnic groups do. Turks being counted among non-european ethnic groups.

My family moved all over the place due to wars. They blended in with every other european country they lived in. They adopted its culture, language, etc. and they are of the same phenotype and what not. I don't care about some Spaniards living in France, or Italians in Canada, or Australians in England, and making babies with each other because they are all white people and they don't threaten to replace each other's ethnic groups, phenotypes, cultures, DNA, etc.

Image

You ignore, probably because you aren't actually involved in white nationalist communities, the fact that "No more brother wars" is the most commonly shared sentiment among white nationalists. There are Estonians who hate Russians for political reasons, but I've never had a discussion with an Estonian nationalist who, despite feeling that those Russians can be a pain in the ass politically; wasn't supportive of Russians, their culture, or felt that Estonian/Russian children were a threat to white people and culture. I would not, nor anyone I know, take such a person seriously.

Salvini right now is forming a pan-european nationalist alliance which looks to be extremely promising.
rclark wrote:
6 days ago
Just curious, what hair medications are you currently using? I definitely
need to try the same medications
Minoxidil 2% twice a day and 1mg finasteride once daily

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest