IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 232
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 639
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
The other flaw whites have is that we (obviously) appear to have the lowest in-group preference among the races. We have this weird sort of maternal instinct toward the other races.
With all due respect, it's amazing that you could say "we" have this low in-group preference and maternal instinct immediately after the paragraph you wrote above. Filthy mudsharks, kikes, fuckin' Joses?! You talk about "demonizing whites". It couldn't be more self-evident that it works both ways. You don't see it? To cite one example of an absolute contradiction, you've posted dozens of times here about how Jews have this huge in-group preference and work together as a unified group to further their interests. But within the last couple of days you've proclaimed yourself a fan of Stephen Miller - Trump's Jewish, most influential, and most anti-immigration advisor. So it's fair to say that the driving anti-immigration force in the US administration right now, and thus perhaps globally, is in fact Jewish. In addition Jews worldwide are probably exactly split on whether or not they support Trump - US Jews are more anti- Trump, Israelis are more pro-Trump, with passionate advocates of both sides and in both countries. And you can even see a split within this community by age, with younger and older people holding vastly different political and social views. How in the world are Jews working as a unit against the right, when precisely half strongly support it and its goals? Nonsensical and contradictory. I would say the same of blacks who are suffering violence in gang areas who ignore the gangs as a cause of their problems and completely focus on the real but far more limited number of racist attacks on them by police. Nonsensical and contradictory.

All of this blaming of others is in the end very self-destructive, and of course lazy and easy. A white guy can say, I'm just going to keep smoking this meth or not further my education because all the Joses, Koreans or Jews are making my life impossible, a black guy can say I've got no chance because the racist police are keeping me down, I might as well join a gang. Easy, nonsensical and clearly self-destructive.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
No, I would blame the people doing the drugs for doing the drugs, not the long list of "others" you provided. I don't think people should get a pass or an excuse for their behaviour based on the color of their skin, be they white, black, purple, whatever.
Although I grew up in a neighborhood where teenagers smoked marijuana on the bus, looking back I don't
think they were white. It is very possible they bleached their skin, and didn't get enough sunlight. I heard of these cases
before in Ireland and Canada. They are called "white walkers", and they are people who disguise themselves
as white people, to get away with crimes.

Whites do crime and drugs. It's amazing that some people live on a planet where whites never commit any crimes, or go prison.

I don't know if this was planned selection, or maybe @That Guy felt maternal, and he and @JasonStatham
had children together. Anything is possible these days.

FYI: LGBT marriage is legal in the United States, so if you and Jason feel the need, you should do it in the U.S. (in my opinion).
Last edited by rclark 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
With all due respect, it's amazing that you could say "we" have this low in-group preference and maternal instinct immediately after the paragraph you wrote above. Filthy mudsharks, kikes, fuckin' Joses?! You talk about "demonizing whites". It couldn't be more self-evident that it works both ways. You don't see it? To cite one example of an absolute contradiction, you've posted dozens of times here about how Jews have this huge in-group preference and work together as a unified group to further their interests. But within the last couple of days you've proclaimed yourself a fan of Stephen Miller - Trump's Jewish, most influential, and most anti-immigration advisor. So it's fair to say that the driving anti-immigration force in the US administration right now, and thus perhaps globally, is in fact Jewish. In addition Jews worldwide are probably exactly split on whether or not they support Trump - US Jews are more anti- Trump, Israelis are more pro-Trump, with passionate advocates of both sides and in both countries. How in the world are Jews working as a unit against the right, when precisely half strongly support it and its goals? Nonsensical and contradictory. I would say the same of blacks who are suffering violence in gang areas who ignore the gangs as a cause of their problems and completely focus on the real but far more limited number of racist attacks on them by police. Nonsensical and contradictory.

All of this blaming of others is in the end very self-destructive, and of course lazy and easy. A white guy can say, I'm just going to keep smoking this meth or not further my education because all the Joses, Koreans or Jews are making my life impossible, a black guy can say I've got no chance because the racist police are keeping me down, I might as well join a gang. Easy, nonsensical and clearly self-destructive.

No, you've not found "contradictions" you have simply identified these things called "exceptions".

This goes back to what @Admin had said about you being a post-modernist. Identifying one exception or truth and pretending you can inhabit that reality.

Not every jew is a zionist out to destroy whites.

I've dated and banged an ethnically jewish woman; granted this was before I was hip to JQ, but that doesn't change how I felt about her. That doesn't change how I feel about Susanna Hoffs, either.

Image

Oy vey, the kosher sandwich that is her thighs is the only kosher sandwich I'd enjoy being between.

This doesn't change the fact that Stephen Miller is one of only voices of reason left around Trump. It doesn't change the fact that Candace Owens, a black woman, is correct in her stance defending white nationalists.

It's true there are Jews like Iosef what's his face.



It's true that there are jews who themselves are J-Woke. I can't remember that one jew's name who recently wrote the article about how they need to learn from their story of the golem and stop fucking with the goyim.

But none of this changes the fact that, and it is acknowledged by some jews themselves, that most of these "progressive" politics and mass immigration are largely the work of Jews and Jewish run organizations which seek to undermine society while bolstering the jews' own wealth, power and global influence. The reason it's jews every time, is because of that group identity and nepotism.



Ask yourself why would this American-born Jewish woman pack up all her shit and move to Sweden to push Multi-Culti, and say all these things she does, about Jews specifically?

The fact is that, in general, it is true that most of the people behind these operations, the NGOs, and other subversion in white countries are jewish. This is public information. You can even wikipedia "List of X Jews" and then google if you doubt it from there. Despite being a super-small minority in the world, there are just shitloads of jews in the media and politics, and MOST of them are pushing the same political agenda.

There are many rabbis, Jewish NGOs, etc. quoted for championing the destruction of whites via mass immigration.

Image

The TRUTH is: By and large, Jews hate whites because we tried to wipe them out many times for doing things that only benefited them within our countries, and jews are leading the charge of the social policies that are destabilizing our countries.

If you can't accept that, that's your problem, but it doesn't make the reality any less true.

Muslims commit the majority of terrorist attacks.

Asians tend to be short

Abbos tend to have low IQs

Blacks tend to commit waaaay more crime

Whites tend to be too accepting of new ideas

There are real differences between ethnic groups, and the only way humanity has ever been able to make them work, and indeed celebrate them, is by allowing us to all have our own spaces, for our own people.

It's not coming from a place of hate, it's not meant to punish those who are exceptions — It's the only real solution that works.
Last edited by That Guy 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

I believe @That Guy is really bald, and he is wearing a wig
in the picture below:

that_guy.jpg
that_guy.jpg (43.39 KiB) Viewed 365 times

He is clearly suffering from a bad case of hair loss, and needs to wear a wig to
make himself feel better.
Last edited by rclark 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
I believe That Guy is really bald, and he is wearing a wig
in the picture below:


that_guy.jpg


Lol that's not me, but whatever helps you sleep at night

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 232
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 639
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
No, you've not found "contradictions" you have simply identified these things called "exceptions".
And, again with all due respect, I think that you just see what you want to see. Whatever details confirm your prior biases you deem as important and remember, and the rest - and there's a mountain of "rest" - you put aside. Thus "Abbos" are ridiculous in their drug addiction and it proves that they are stupid, end of story. But when it's pointed out that whites have their own terrible drug problem, well, whites are being manipulated or forced into it by other races. About 60% of American Jews marry outside their religion (or race, whatever you want to call it) and end up with children who usually are not Jewish. So not only do they marry Christians at a very high clip, obviously proving they don't hate them, but they marry their own people out of existence, an act that couldn't be more of a contradiction to your theory. There are prominent Jews on both the left and right. So what? Rather than bug out, why not become prominent? Lots of people do, be they Indian, Christian, Black, Jewish, whatever. One can run for office, write papers, start a think tank, make a ton of money and support causes... there are lots of ways to change things. As we all know elections do change fundamental things, country by country, it's easy to see even within the small landmass of Europe.
rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Whites do crime and drugs. It's amazing that some people live on a planet where whites never commit any crimes, or go prison.
They do, but it's apparently never their fault... it's amazing how precisely this mirrors what people from minority groups say about their own troublemakers.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
And, again with all due respect, I think that you just see what you want to see.
No man, that's what you're doing. Because you point to exceptions and being like "see, it's not real" in the face of the fact that majority behind these ideologies are jews, and explicitly state it as such.

This is literally like saying to someone "Well sure Muslims have killed 300+ million since the 7th century and the number of Islamic terrorist attacks outnumbers non-islamic ones by a ratio of several hundred to one, and sure Europe didn't have mass rapes, lorry trucks of peace, etc. before all the muslims and somalis showed up, but that doesn't mean anything! See? There's this one happy little muslim family running a kebab shop here and they don't kill people! There's even some Imams who denounce Sharia law! You're just seeing what you want to see!"

Right...

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
But when it's pointed out that whites have their own terrible drug problem, well, whites are being manipulated or forced into it by other races.
It was already explained to you that the drug abuse of recent times has only manifested in light of social change. That is not indicative of an inherent behavior. I don't believe that you don't understand this; I think you're just trying to ignore that it was said.
yettee wrote:
2 months ago
Both the leading financial backer of the right and the leading anti-immigration advisor to the president of the US are both Jewish, and literally half the Jews in the world support the right
It's called "The Kosher Sandwich" for a reason. The right supports the same demographic replacement the left does, just slower.

Shapiro is a "right wing" jew and he "doesn't give a damn about the browning of America".
yettee wrote:
2 months ago
You say that Jews hate white people. About 60% of American Jews marry outside their religion
You're going to find a lot more secular jews in the USA. Also, this is a tactic of "splitting the tribe" and goes back to the time of the bible. Jews pretend to be white when it benefits them.





They do not practice this in Israel, though. Strange that. Instead, you can only legally marry another jew and they do everything they can to keep the bloodline pure. Why is that?

You, as has nobody ever on this site, bothered to try and argue against actual jews stating this is the jewish goal like Barbara Spectre, that Rabbi, the fat fuck from ADL, etc. Nor have you bothered addressing jewish over-representation in media and stuff.

I think it's because when it's coming straight from the horse's mouth, time and again, you just don't know how to respond to that. It's a total NPC shutdown. Like when Jesse Lee Petersen tells people that blacks were better off under Jim Crow, or when Muslims say they support stoning gays and shit right to liberals' faces.

Instead, all you get are platitudes and "but that doesn't mean anything!"

It doesn't matter if jews in America fuck whites. It doesn't matter if Stephen Miller is the most sensible guy in the room.

Because it doesn't change reality: Jews are everywhere in western media, and they are always pushing the same, anti-white politics and subversion.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 232
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 639
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

>>You say that Jews hate white people. About 60% of American Jews marry outside their religion.

>You're going to find a lot more secular jews in the USA.

The fact that they are secular is absolutely not relevant given your assertion that Jews are a race and always act as a group solely to help their own race. If you feel that way, it's not consistent to then quickly dismiss a fact that runs completely counter to your belief that Jews as a people hate Christians with "they're secular". That shouldn't matter one bit, it's all about race, right? Who cares if they're secular?

>You, as has nobody ever on this site, bothered to try and argue against actual jews stating this is the jewish goal like Barbara Spectre, that Rabbi, the fat fuck from ADL, etc. Nor have you bothered addressing jewish over-representation in media and stuff.

I'm not sure that the guy from the adl ever actually said that. If he did, I'd condemn it and agree with you on that, and it's a big deal. It still wouldn't in any way prove your assertion that as a race they all feel that way, any more than a racist white person saying idiotic things condemns all whites. Anyway, are you sure he said it, or is it just a nice looking meme that gets passed around without question and used to confirm people's biases?

>The TRUTH is: By and large, Jews hate whites because we tried to wipe them out many times for doing things that only benefited them within our countries, and jews are leading the charge of the social policies that are destabilizing our countries.

Half of Jews support many of the social policies you support, including a significant percentage of older Jews in the USA, a majority in Israel, and the current closest advisor to the president of the USA. "Jews hate whites because we tried to wipe them out many times for doing things that only benefited them within our countries" is a very clear attempted justification and rationale for the Holocaust and honestly I think it doesn't need a response, it is what it is. Regardless you write well and I appreciate your sharing your views.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1141
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2976
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
With all due respect, it's amazing that you could say "we" have this low in-group preference and maternal instinct immediately after the paragraph you wrote above. Filthy mudsharks, kikes, fuckin' Joses?! You talk about "demonizing whites". It couldn't be more self-evident that it works both ways. You don't see it? To cite one example of an absolute contradiction, you've posted dozens of times here about how Jews have this huge in-group preference and work together as a unified group to further their interests. But within the last couple of days you've proclaimed yourself a fan of Stephen Miller - Trump's Jewish, most influential, and most anti-immigration advisor. So it's fair to say that the driving anti-immigration force in the US administration right now, and thus perhaps globally, is in fact Jewish. In addition Jews worldwide are probably exactly split on whether or not they support Trump - US Jews are more anti- Trump, Israelis are more pro-Trump, with passionate advocates of both sides and in both countries. And you can even see a split within this community by age, with younger and older people holding vastly different political and social views. How in the world are Jews working as a unit against the right, when precisely half strongly support it and its goals? Nonsensical and contradictory. I would say the same of blacks who are suffering violence in gang areas who ignore the gangs as a cause of their problems and completely focus on the real but far more limited number of racist attacks on them by police. Nonsensical and contradictory.

All of this blaming of others is in the end very self-destructive, and of course lazy and easy. A white guy can say, I'm just going to keep smoking this meth or not further my education because all the Joses, Koreans or Jews are making my life impossible, a black guy can say I've got no chance because the racist police are keeping me down, I might as well join a gang. Easy, nonsensical and clearly self-destructive.
You're arguing against an uneducated, hate-filled lunatic with a pathological case of Dunning-Krueger syndrome. It's not going to go anywhere.

He says that he loves the West, and yet he has never been bothered to study the history of Western civilization.

He's written that no historian has ever pointed out that Hitler implemented economic reforms in the period 1933-1939, and that fascism had early economic successes.

A while back, he was waxing poetic on the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. I tested his knowledge by asking him if he could name two of the emperors. He could not.

He wrote that Hitler would have stopped his warmongering with the conquest of Poland.

He says that the number of Jews who have died in the Holocaust is "ever changing", when in fact the estimate has been at around 6 million for nearly 60 years now.

He's written, in a long rant from a while back, that universal health care, public education, decriminalized abortion, etc are not policies of a true western country ... a few months later, he listed Iceland and Hungary as examples of his ideal states.

He claims to be knowledgeable about music, but he's also written that African Americans have not contributed to the history and development of music.

He's written that all of the skeptics of IQ are non-White.

When presented with the reality that Jews are an intrinsic part of the West, he used his PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of 4Chan to argue that "Jews" and "Whites" are distinct genetic groups.

He is half-Slav, and he adores Hitler, who wanted to exterminate the Slavs.

He is half-Slav, and he identifies as a white supremacist -- the irony is lost on him. He's like Stephen Miller, who is also a white supremacist.

Bottom line, you're wasting your time. He's as likely to blow himself up as he is to get a clue. That Guy needs an intensive intervention, from people in the real world, otherwise he's only going to further down the rabbit hole. His rantings are unambiguously not just toxic, but completely irrational and insane.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Lol that's not me, but whatever helps you sleep at night
It does, and I'm no homo either. The truth is, I'm a twenty one year
old white guy with good hair.

Also, I was wondering, could you send me some naked pictures of yourself?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Glad to see that many people are calling out "That Guy" for his insanity and bullshit.

I mean when you reach the point of White Nationalism that you dehumanize other races and firmly believe that they're subhumans, then that's the time when you seriously need to check your mental health and seek help from a professional (make sure he isn't a right-wing White therapist/psychologist though!).

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1141
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2976
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
P.S: Parts of this post are copied from outer sources, so not all of it is written by me. I just thought that it's worth sharing here because there's been a lot of coping lately about IQ from some insecure people who hate themselves with passion and want any form of an ego boost. But guess what ? You're not smart or special neither is your race and the IQ you brag about is all pseudoscience that doesn't hold any real meaning anyways.


IQ tests are practically a pseudoscience, and looking at them internationally is even more fallacious. Even if you translate the English IQ tests into other languages, there is no way that some tribesman in the Amazon will be able to complete an analogy that uses purely Western urban elements such as trains and conductors. As such, you have to make the IQ test culturally sensitive to the people which you are testing; at that point, the issue arises of comparing the scores from one test to another as there is no practical way to test the validity of any equivalency you try to create between them. What would need to happen is for each culturally sensitive IQ test to be stratified relative to the culture within which it is administered, meaning that the average IQ of every country would have to be 100 by definition. For a nation to be truly below 100 IQ on average, you would need to actively take people who scored less than 100 in one nation's IQ tests and deport all those people to a new country; however, if you were to re-administer an IQ test within that country in a vacuum, the average IQ would again be 100.

There isn't even a consensus on what intelligence is, so how can one create an objective measuring tool for it? You can't. What you cited - the "complete the pattern" and rotating objects mentally are testing two aspects of intelligence (specifically logical/mathematical and spatial) and ignore many others. One of the more prominent theories of why this is inadequate is Gardener's Multiple Intelligences: there are nine of them, according to him. Others have gone as far as 13 if I recall correctly. In order to accurately measure all of them you would have to complete a wide arrange of tasks, not all of which are culturally intersectional (like the example I listed with the Amazonian chief and the public transportation analogy, which measures a different type of intelligence - logic/mathematical in combination with linguistic). Yet others believe that there are only three types of intelligence, and your proposed format doesn't satisfy even those. What you're testing with the metrics you described can predict whether someone would be well-suited for an education in engineering or physics, but not if they would make a good philosopher, or writer, or historian, or many other professions, each of which can contain what would be considered very "intelligent" people. By your definition of intelligence, a blind person couldn't be intelligent, because you are basing intelligence and its metrics purely on visual recognition. That is pure hogwash.

As such, a truly universal IQ test would measure all of the various types of intelligence, which includes culturally-sensitive issues. Even if such a test were constructed, the demands of certain cultures have made it such that different peoples need to be better at different things in order to succeed. Of course an Amazonian warchief will suck at things that first-world white capitalists designed, just as they would suck on a test of hunting patterns, tracking, and plant identification that is designed by the Amazonian warchief. Trying to use the IQ tests designed to be taken by Americans and Europeans to measure the intelligence of other cultures makes the already questionable practice of measuring "intelligence" and grading it on a normalized curve even more suspect; comparing to the "European mean" is scientifically dishonest. Even if the Amazonian warchief scored highly on the metrics you proposed, that doesn't help make him more successful in his immediate surroundings and thus is a completely pointless metric to his life and abilities.

Remember that correlation is not causation. There are confounding variables which are far more likely to contribute to the metrics you listed - for example, people with higher IQ scores are likely to come from wealthier families. Also, using the argument that they've been around for 100 years is no argument at all. Flat-Earthers have been around for thousands of years, doesn't make their bullshit any more valid. Reliability is not validity, anyone who has taken any statistics ever will be able to tell you this.

But if you don't believe me, take it from the experts who in the past few decades have been discovering the culturally sensitive nature of IQ tests and thus their lack of validity as a comparative tool :



http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligent.aspx



http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligent.aspx

more in depth here :

The way that IQ is discussed not just on this site, but on the internet at large is entirely pseudoscientific. The individuals who think that it represents an absolute truth have either never taken an IQ test, have a significant bias, or a diminished capacity for processing information, which would be ironic.

With that said, IQ does have some value independently of the fact that many people are confused as to what that value is. I'll give you an example, of myself. I took an IQ test a few years ago. It wasn't to find out if I was brilliant or if I was dim, which is what most 4chan stans would think. It was to diagnose me as having (or not having) attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The person who did the analysis was a psychiatrist at a top-20 medical school in the united states.

I guarantee you that most of the people who say "IQ, IQ, IQ, !!!!" have absolutely no idea that it is part of the diagnosis for ADHD. They love the test even though they don't know what's in it or what it's used for.

Anyway, the IQ test had six different components involving six different scores. If somebody gets very different scores on the six components, then that can contribute to an ADHD diagnosis.

There were various tests. Sometimes I saw images where I had to identify what was wrong with the image. Other times I had to remember 6, 7, or 8 digits in a row, or repeat them backwards. There was a popular knowledge component, for example, he asked me "what is the Koran?", lastly, there was a video game component, which was meant to measure my reaction speed.

There was something wrong with what I did on the video game component. I was showing too much "anticipation", so they could not measure my reaction speed, and thus the test was null.

I did have very different scores on the different components of the test, I think that the offsets reached 34 points. That is considered borderline for ADHD, but I had no score for one of the components, which made it impossible to properly evaluate.

Some things that were not tested on the IQ test:
Musical comprehension
Acuity of taste buds
Acuity of smell
Ability to recognize facial expressions and to associate them to different emotions
Hand-eye coordination
Problems requiring multiple steps
Foreign language skills
Long-term memory

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
He's like Stephen Miller, who is also a white supremacist.
Great post but I'm going to need some evidence for that part.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1141
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2976
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Edited to add: One area where IQ testing may help a lot is when analyzing populations. In principal, when analyzing populations, some of the cultural biases could be marginalized.

For example, it has been measured that breastfed babies have higher IQs than non-breastfed babies, with the offset being 3 points for babies born at term, and 5 points for babies born prematurely:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939272/

One can interpret that in various ways. For example, you might conclude that breastmilk has a better nutrient profile, and is thus better for brain growth. Alternatively, you might argue that parents who are intrinsically less intelligent are more likely to trust Nestle.

I have not reviewed that literature, so I don't know the answer. Either way, the IQ discrepancy is an interesting result, and an example of IQ being useful when assessing populations.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
The way that IQ is discussed not just on this site, but on the internet at large is entirely pseudoscientific. The individuals who think that it represents an absolute truth have either never taken an IQ test, have a significant bias, or a diminished capacity for processing information, which would be ironic.

With that said, IQ does have some value independently of the fact that many people are confused as to what that value is. I'll give you an example, of myself. I took an IQ test a few years ago. It wasn't to find out if I was brilliant or if I was dim, which is what most 4chan stans would think. It was to diagnose me as having (or not having) attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The person who did the analysis was a psychiatrist at a top-20 medical school in the united states.

I guarantee you that most of the people who say "IQ, IQ, IQ, !!!!" have absolutely no idea that it is part of the diagnosis for ADHD. They love the test even though they don't know what's in it or what it's used for.

Anyway, the IQ test had six different components involving six different scores. If somebody gets very different scores on the six components, then that can contribute to an ADHD diagnosis.

There were various tests. Sometimes I saw images where I had to identify what was wrong with the image. Other times I had to remember 6, 7, or 8 digits in a row, or repeat them backwards. There was a popular knowledge component, for example, he asked me "what is the Koran?", lastly, there was a video game component, which was meant to measure my reaction speed.

There was something wrong with what I did on the video game component. I was showing too much "anticipation", so they could not measure my reaction speed, and thus the test was null.

I did have very different scores on the different components of the test, I think that the offsets reached 34 points. That is considered borderline for ADHD, but I had no score for one of the components, which made it impossible to properly evaluate.

Some things that were not tested on the IQ test:
Musical comprehension
Acuity of taste buds
Acuity of smell
Ability to recognize facial expressions and to associate them to different emotions
Hand-eye coordination
Problems requiring multiple steps
Foreign language skills
Long-term memory
It's extremely funny (and also pathetic), how those White Supremacists are OBSESSED with IQ. The White guys on here even take IQ as an evidence that Whites somehow are more evolved than other races. When i ask them "You claim Whites are more evolved than Blacks and Abbos because they have higher IQ, does that means Asians and Jews are more evolved than Whites because they have higher IQ than them ?". And no one could provide a clear answer to that question.

It's just the mindset of a loser individual with no personal accomplishments. I mean, why do anything in life or accomplish anything when all you have to do is bring a couple of psuedoscientific studies, visit 4Chan, and effectively brag about how your race is superior and how you're better than everyone for something out of control ? It's a desperate, sad way of raising self-esteem and getting an ego boost for people who're not doing anything useful with their lives or contributing to society.

I guess Einstein (Jewish Scientist), Ibn Sina (Persian Scientist), Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi (Arab Scientist who invented Algebra and Number 0), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Black scientist and astrophysicist), Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Politician), should just "lay down and rot" because they're not "White Master-Race" according to "That Guy", and the average weeaboo neck-bearded White mogs them because of his skin color and blonde hair.

It's also great how they only focus on IQ. You tell them Okay, Blacks and Arabs are physically stronger than Whites, Jews and Asians are smarter than Whites, Indians have better history and older civilizations than Whites. They try to dismiss all of those qualities as worthless only because they're possessed by non-Whites.

Just. LOL.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests