IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Lol stfu you don't even know what you're talking about. Come up here, and visit a reserve. Better yet, go to Brooks, Alberta which is called "Canada's first No-Go Zone", get enriched by all the "diversity" of the muslims there. Then tell me there are no racial divisions here.



Our healthcare is so bad that I, and everyone I know, knows at least one person who has almost died in the waiting room of the ER, where the average wait time can be anywhere from 6 - 12 hours. A lot of hospitals have shitty, old technology, most of our doctors are shit and imported...

Yay for socialism!



No you haven't. You're either confusing me with someone else, or more likely — just making shit up in a weak attempt to discredit me...somehow.

Do you actually have any point of debate?
Everybody is born with health care Canada. What are you talking about? It's called Universal Health care for a reason.

If my argument is so weak, show people your imaginary hair loss. That's weak.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Everybody is born with health care Canada. What are you talking about? It's called Universal Health care for a reason.

If my argument is so weak, show people your imaginary hair loss. That's weak.
and the healthcare is shit.

anyway, I recently discovered this, and it's fucking funny as hell.



Apparently, the Aussie government had put together a song to try and convince abbos not to huff gasoline.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

"IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything"

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago




Apparently, the Aussie government had put together a song to try and convince abbos not to huff gasoline.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

"IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything"
Your statement is very misleading. This is only a campaign to stop Aboriginals from a very remote community of around 2000 from sniffing petrol.
Not every Aboriginal does this. Need I remind you that I myself am five percent Aboriginal and this behavior is alien to the tribe of my ancestors.

Stop judging our indigenous communities from your ivory tower up there in sunny Canada.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Your statement is very misleading. This is only a campaign to stop Aboriginals from a very remote community of around 2000 from sniffing petrol.
Not every Aboriginal does this. Need I remind you that I myself am five percent Aboriginal and this behavior is alien to the tribe of my ancestors.

Stop judging our indigenous communities from your ivory tower up there in sunny Canada.
Sure.

Australian abbos are the lowest-average IQ group of people around the world. We're talking in the 60s, here — that's below the mental retardation threshold.

This behavior ain't alien to your ancestors.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Sure.

Australian abbos are the lowest-average IQ group of people around the world. We're talking in the 60s, here — that's below the mental retardation threshold.

This behavior ain't alien to your ancestors.
You are making an assumption about a group of people that consist of over 8000 tribes.
Some obviously showing higher IQ then others.

The average IQ of an urban Aboriginal matches that of the average urban white Australian male.
Environment has always played a large role in assessing IQ.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
You are making an assumption about a group of people that consist of over 8000 tribes.
Some obviously showing higher IQ then others.

The average IQ of an urban Aboriginal matches that of the average urban white Australian male.
Environment has always played a large role in assessing IQ.
The average IQ of australian aborginals is 64/65.

That means that when you consider the whole thing, you tally up all the scores, across all tribes, it averages out to 64. This means that most abbos are dumb af. I've never seen any PSA about "Don't huff gas" or "Don't throw rocks at your wife" for any other race. Not ever.

Second, in that huge thread about race IQ, we determined that environment does play a role in IQ: That being that those in hotter climates are usually dumber and that even when put into the same classes as white children, for decades — they don't get much smarter.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
The average IQ of australian aborginals is 64/65.

That means that when you consider the whole thing, you tally up all the scores, across all tribes, it averages out to 64. This means that most abbos are dumb af. I've never seen any PSA about "Don't huff gas" or "Don't throw rocks at your wife" for any other race. Not ever.

Second, in that huge thread about race IQ, we determined that environment does play a role in IQ: That being that those in hotter climates are usually dumber and that even when put into the same classes as white children, for decades — they don't get much smarter.
The renowned University of Berkeley anthropologist Vincent Sarich concluded that baseline IQ, regardless of race, is around 55.
The more exposure one has to society, the higher the IQ mark.

So, Aboriginals living in remote areas of Australia exhibit the same baseline scores as a white man living "off the grid" so to speak.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)


User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Lol what an argument. If that was blacks it'd be a "nigga moment"



Also, yeah...mysteriously, white men are really abusing drugs a lot lately. The worst ever, in fact. I mean, natives and shit have always been downing Listerine, but this is unusual behavior for whites. Why is that?

Could it be that after decades of having their countries increasingly turned into third-world, feminist shitholes that constantly demonizing them for being male and white, and preventing them from being able to be in a good position (financial or otherwise) where they can raise families and do what they were biologically meant to, where drug abuse and nihilism are encouraged, where white women whom they were supposed to grow up to marry have instead been deliberately put in jobs and of equal or greater wages and thus will not marry men who make less than they do, and they're encouraged to be insufferable feminist bitches or filthy mudsharks? Maybe the fact that, not all of these white men can be lawyers and doctors and engineers means they have to work some "lesser" job, only to find out fuckin' Jose or Mohammads are increasingly occupying those jobs has something to do with? This, in a market of tremendous inflation, high-cost housing and food, and living wage exceeding minimum wage more and more thanks to globalist policy? Do you think that things like video games and movies, which provided a surrogate to the real world for these men to instead expend masculine energy also being infiltrated and subverted by the same kikes you're always sucking off and then shitting on "gamers" and other geeks as being examples of "toxic masculinity" and "systemic racism" — demonizing whites and men in the same way they do IRL — could be a contributing factor?

Do you think any of that has anything to do with it, Yettee?

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 232
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 639
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Do you think any of that has anything to do with it, Yettee?
No, I would blame the people doing the drugs for doing the drugs, not the long list of "others" you provided. I don't think people should get a pass or an excuse for their behaviour based on the color of their skin, be they white, black, purple, whatever.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 922
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2495
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
No, I would blame the people doing the drugs for doing the drugs, not the long list of "others" you provided. I don't think people should get a pass or an excuse for their behaviour based on the color of their skin, be they white, black, purple, whatever.
So when it comes to incredibly high crime rates in urban black areas, do you blame the criminals or their environment?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
So when it comes to incredibly high crime rates in urban black areas, do you blame the criminals or their environment?
This'll be good

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
So when it comes to incredibly high crime rates in urban black areas, do you blame the criminals or their environment?
I blame the quality of drugs they are on.

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
This'll be good
Get back in your hole.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 232
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 639
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
This'll be good
Why? I'm not racist or inconsistent. Of course I think if people grow up in poverty, white or black, this can contribute to making poor decisions in different ways. But yes indeed I'd blame people of any race for the poor choices they make regardless of their environment. One can absolutely avoid picking up a meth pipe, joining a gang, or raping someone.

On the other hand, in this thread, you mocked Aborigines, and then confronted with evidence that whites have horrendous drug problems of their own, you blamed:

feminists
"mudsharks" (had to google this)
Jews
Hispanics
Muslims
inflation
globalists
video games
movies

lol

You know, when you say something like "things like video games and movies, which provided a surrogate to the real world for these men to instead expend masculine energy also being infiltrated and subverted", I think you are actually inadvertently being racist against white people. You talk as if whites are dumb babies who simply cannot resist all these sinister forces. A surrogate to the real world? If that's true for any human being, white or black, it's on them to fix it. You want to say that whites are at a horrible disadvantage due the forces against them, others want to says blacks are, or Hispanics are, or whatever. How about, no one gets a pass, let's cut the endless and incredibly convenient racism blame game, and every human being is responsible for their own decisions?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IQ is pseudoscience that doesn't mean anything

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
How about, no one gets a pass, let's cut the endless and incredibly convenient racism blame game, and every human being is responsible for their own decisions?
Nope, here you're making the primary mistake all normie-cons and shitlibs alike do.

That is, you believe that people are inherently rational and that it's all on "the individual". The real world does not work this way. People are not rational.
On the other hand, in this thread, you mocked Aborigines, and then confronted with evidence that whites have horrendous drug problems of their own, you blamed:
The difference is that whites did not have drug problems, suicide rates, etc. of this level before. This is positively correlated, and strongly-so, with societal changes. It is an unusual behavior.

Case-in-point: Blacks committing crimes, wherever blacks are found, it is standard behavior.

However, as I've brought up before on here, black crime, single-parenthood, etc. has only increased since the end of Jim Crow and slavery. It is the case that as blacks are granted more autonomy all the way to outright affirmative action, their situation only worsens. The same goes for Africa despite whites giving them technology for free and instructions on how to use it, as well as trillions of dollars in aid.

In both white and black cases, changes in social environment did bring about change. However, the glaringly-obvious point I apparently have to explain, is that it's only in the latter's case that things got worse when by all logic, they should've improved. In Africa's case, things have remained the same.

This suggests that the high drug abuse is abnormal for whites, but violent criminal behavior is standard for blacks.
You talk as if whites are dumb babies who simply cannot resist all these sinister forces
"White flight" is a real thing. That's why the drug abuse has increased as society worsens and why more and more people want to get away from the cities or escapism into drugs, video games, etc.

The other flaw whites have is that we (obviously) appear to have the lowest in-group preference among the races. We have this weird sort of maternal instinct toward the other races.

"Awww starving black kids...guess we better give them shitloads of aid and technology!"

"I guess we'll spare the natives and pay them treaty money and give them their own land, hunting rights, healthcare, etc. instead of just slaughtering every last one."

This is not something other races are known for.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests