Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Post by nameless » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago

Right now, looking out my window, my asian neighbors have about 7 vehicles parked outside. They park out front of other people's houses, I've caught them in my driveway, and they live about 12 or more people in that one house. I know the landlord, and he charges them about 4,000 a month in rent, no utilities. All of these people work minimum wage jobs and because they live like animals are able to afford rent a responsible, white couple hoping to raise a family of their own, simply could not working on those same kinds of jobs. Minimum wage is 2 dollars an hour below living wage now. There are no jobs for normal people any more because they've all been taken by browns, we couldn't survive on those jobs anymore anyway thanks to wage deflation from all the foreigners, and the higher up jobs are also now being taken by browns or robots.

Social cohesion is at an all time low. When I was a kid, nothing bad ever happened in this place. Now, after "diversity" came to town, I've had to install cameras, I'm chasing blacks and other shit outta my yard almost every night in the summer, I get spit at by sand niggers at the doors to the mall, my cars have been stolen and broken into several times, shootings and stabbings are common, I know at least three people who have been the victims of machete attacks by "diverse" people, we have vigilantes driving around into the wee hours of the morning because the police can't deal with it, I've had to call the cops several times on the muslim across the street for beating the shit out of his family in broad daylight, cocaine-fueled brawls took place in my street last year.

I used to live in a nearly all-white city where I would leave my house in the morning and go play with all the other neighborhood kids until sundown, never checking in with my parents, and they never had to worry that I wouldn't come back. It used to be that finding work was easy and you might be able to actually buy something with a dollar. It used to be, that all the people here did stuff together. It used to be, that the most heinous crime that might happen was a teenager shoplifting mountain dew — Today, I live in what is repeatedly ranked as one of the most dangerous places in the entire country.

and we had none of these problems, until we got flooded with the third world against our will.
Firstly, on my dad's side I have some Portuguese blood in me. Portuguese is kind of Hispanic so I'm one of the brown people you think should not be allowed to reside in MY country. And my family has been here longer than your family has been wherever you are. I'm not going anywhere unless I decide to leave all on my own.

Did you come over to the NEW LAND on the Nina, the Pinta, or the Santa Maria? I think not. Columbus was Spanish and Spanish people are brown people so brown people arrived in the NEW LAND sooner than your ancestors did.

Now I admit that my mom was all European so I'm a big part European. But in my opinion being part Portuguese is sufficient for people to say I'm part brown. You have a ZERO percent chance of removing my citizenship. You'll never get all brown people out of the USA.

Maybe you should move to Europe. Find some town that's all white and move there. Or move to Russia, although doing so is fraught with potential perils. The USA would not please you because you will always have to deal with brown people like me who were born here and who's ancestors came here before your ancestors go to wherever you are. There will also be lots of black people here because they were brought here by people like your ancestors who kidnapped them and forced them to come to America as slaves. And some of those slaves, if not all of them, arrived in America before your ancestors arrived wherever you live.

It is what it is.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 days ago

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
Firstly, on my dad's side I have some Portuguese blood in me. Portuguese is kind of Hispanic so I'm one of the brown people you think should not be allowed to reside in MY country. And my family has been here longer than your family has been wherever you are. I'm not going anywhere unless I decide to leave all on my own.

Did you come over to the NEW LAND on the Nina, the Pinta, or the Santa Maria? I think not. Columbus was Spanish and Spanish people are brown people so brown people arrived in the NEW LAND sooner than your ancestors did.

Now I admit that my mom was all European so I'm a big part European. But in my opinion being part Portuguese is sufficient for people to say I'm part brown. You have a ZERO percent chance of removing my citizenship. You'll never get all brown people out of the USA.

Maybe you should move to Europe. Find some town that's all white and move there. Or move to Russia, although doing so is fraught with potential perils. The USA would not please you because you will always have to deal with brown people like me who were born here and who's ancestors came here before your ancestors go to wherever you are. There will also be lots of black people here because they were brought here by people like your ancestors who kidnapped them and forced them to come to America as slaves. And some of those slaves, if not all of them, arrived in America before your ancestors arrived wherever you live.

It is what it is.
Portuguese and Spaniards are white Europeans. They are of the same paternal and maternal lineages, found in highest concentration in native Europeans, as Anglo Saxons.

Most of the "hispanics" we're talking about from south and central america, are not that.

It's not all about a slightly-darker complexion. If you're all European maternally, and your dad was Portuguese, you are white.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
Portuguese and Spaniards are white Europeans. They are of the same paternal and maternal lineages, found in highest concentration in native Europeans, as Anglo Saxons.

[It's not all about a slightly-darker complexion. If you're all European maternally, and your dad was Portuguese, you are white.

The thing is that the brown people down south of the USA border are part Spaniards/Portuguese and the local indigenous people. You know, Indians in the Americas. The Portuguese colonized parts of the Americans just like the Spaniards did. Spaniards and Portuguese bred with native indigenous populations in parts of the Americas which led to Mexicans and other local populations of central and South American countries. Mexicans are part European. So are a lot of the brown people below the Mexican border.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... an-n129866

I lived in southern Arizona (Rio Rico) for years and sometimes we would go south of the border to party cheap or vacation in some of the Mexican tourist spots. I actually spent a night in jail for (the Mexican version of) being publicly drunk and was going to have to spend 30 more days in that jail except I gave them my auto CD player to let me out the next day. Those guys are so bribe-able down there. I know a lot about Mexico culture because I went down there quite a bit. The Mexicans (part Indigenous people and part Spaniard and/or Portuguese or whatever) distinguished themselves from the present native people in Mexico - Indians. Racism is pretty mean down there. Mexicans with more European ancestry are proud and a lot of Mexicans want to have more European ancestry than Indian or African ancestry. So even among the brown people the same shit is going on. People don't like each other.
Last edited by nameless 5 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
The thing is that the brown people down south of the USA border are part Spaniards/Portuguese and Indians. The Portuguese colonized parts of the Americans just like the Spaniards did. Spaniards and Portuguese bred with native indigenous populations in parts of the Americas which led to Mexicans and other local populations of central and South American countries. Mexicans are part European. So are a lot of the brown people below the Mexican border.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... an-n129866
Part being the key word here.

"The differences hold even though most Mexicans are mestizos. “Today, the majority of Mexicans are admixed and can trace their ancestry back not only to indigenous groups but also to Europe and Africa,”

"Mexicans themselves show such extreme diversity that someone from the dry north is genetically as different from someone from the Yucatan as a European is from an East Asian."

"Mexico harbors one of the largest amounts of pre-Columbian genetic diversity in the Americas,"

and all of this is obvious, phenotypically. Consider the picture from the article.

Here's a couple Spanish women.

and who could forget:

Definitely a white person. Darker, and noticeably different than Anglo-Saxons or Nordics, but obviously of the European variety of "hispanic". Antonio Banderas is actually from Andalusia and probably does have moor, etc. ancestry, but again, ever where appearance is concerned — these are obviously different ethnicity.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
Part being the key word here.

"The differences hold even though most Mexicans are mestizos. “Today, the majority of Mexicans are admixed and can trace their ancestry back not only to indigenous groups but also to Europe and Africa,”

"Mexicans themselves show such extreme diversity that someone from the dry north is genetically as different from someone from the Yucatan as a European is from an East Asian."

"Mexico harbors one of the largest amounts of pre-Columbian genetic diversity in the Americas,"

and all of this is obvious, phenotypically. Consider the picture from the article.

Here's a couple Spanish women.

and who could forget:

Definitely a white person. Darker, and noticeably different than Anglo-Saxons or Nordics, but obviously of the European variety of "hispanic". Antonio Banderas is actually from Andalusia and probably does have moor, etc. ancestry, but again, ever where appearance is concerned — these are obviously different ethnicity.

I gotta tell you - those Spanish women you posted pics of are sooooooo boneable.

My dad was part Portugues/Spanish and my mom was all European.
Last edited by nameless 5 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
I gotta tell you - those Spanish women you posted pics of are sooooooo boneable.
On this, we've reached an accord

Added in 5 minutes 26 seconds:
nameless wrote:
5 days ago
My dad was part Portugues/Spanish and my mom was all European.
That means you're all European.

Youz a cracka, muffuga.

Also, one more hot spanish chick

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
And on some other things as well. I am totally opposed to open borders. It's not because the refugees are too brown. It's because we can't afford to enrich the lives of poor people everywhere. To some extent I even support your battle-cry "They need to stay home and fix their own country". I get it that we don't owe them anything but that won't stop them from trying to migrate to the USA and we can't mow them down at the border because they're peace-loving refugees who are coming to America for the same reason my ancestors did - seeking a better and more peaceful life. So I think even though we owe them nothing its in my country's best interest to lean on the governments that these people are coming from to try to make those countries more livable so fewer people want to leave those countries. I read a news story where one Guatemalan migrant at the USA border said, "All of Guatemala wants to come to America." Ugh!!!!!!! There's about 17 million citizens in Guatemala.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 days ago

Added in 5 minutes 26 seconds:

That means you're all European.

Youz a cracka, muffuga.

Also, one more hot spanish chick

Man, she is so hot. If I get my hair back I'm moving to Spain. You should go with me. A lot of women hang out wherever I am when I have a bunch of hair. Could you be happy in Spain hanging out with hot chicks? I just read that Spain is a very safe country. There's very little serious crime.
Last edited by nameless 5 days ago, edited 8 times in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 days ago

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
The Mexicans (part Indigenous people and part Spaniard and/or Portuguese or whatever) distinguished themselves from the present native people in Mexico - Indians. Racism is pretty mean down there. Mexicans with more European ancestry are proud and a lot of Mexicans want to have more European ancestry than Indian or African ancestry. So even among the brown people the same shit is going on. People don't like each other.
As I said in a previous post: only educated whites are advanced enough to try and tame mankind's natural impulses to prejudice behavior.

Immigration from the third world goes against this principle.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
Could you be happy in Spain hanging out with hot chicks?
Sí, señor.

I can't do the trilled R worth shit, though — so that may be an issue. :thinking:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
5 days ago
Sí, señor.

I can't do the trilled R worth shit, though — so that may be an issue. :thinking:
These women are so bland looking.
How do you get off on chicks like this? I've never understood it.
Let's pay the slaves