Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Yet you trust the American media which everyone knows blatantly lies? K. The interview they have is a clip from a documentary.

Secondly, no dude — These people are not fleeing what they tell you. It is literally "You can go to America and we'll give you white women and free shit." That is literally what it is. These NGOs are constantly dispersing "go North" propaganda down there.

Except we've already established that's not what's happening. They are leaving because Soros (not a clone) and his NGOs encourage them to.

But let's pretend it was: The fact that a migrant is going to be like "of course!" somehow justifies us destroying civilization and letting them in?

Also, those countries are shitholes because the people who live there make it so. Fuck you, stay there and fix your country yourself; it's not our fucking problem.

Both Hungary and Israel's walls have a 99% success rate.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... on-99-per/

So tell me: Should Israel tear down its walls?
Walls do work, mate. They allow for legal immigration only.
The problem is that western populations have been indoctrinated for around forty years now about the virtues of third world cultures and also instilled with a healthy does of guilt for living such prosperous Western lifestyles.

They have been told that everyone deserves to have this prosperity regardless if they have earned it or not, and to think differently is somehow a racist view.
Hence the ensuing guilt and the feel-good-about-ones-self position of open borders. LOL!
Naivety really should be crimalised at time.

Western countries have built such high live standards through political unity.
Political unity in the sense that we recognize the need to put down our weapons and settle our political differences at the ballot box rather then reverting to tribal warfare.

This is our culture and we wish to preserve it.
Trump, built that wall and damn the brainwashed!
Let's pay the slaves

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago

Both Hungary and Israel's walls have a 99% success rate.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... on-99-per/

So tell me: Should Israel tear down its walls?
You have a fact-check source about the Hungarian "wall" and I have one too. Mine says that the degree of the wall's efficacy is indeterminable because other factors, such as the EU steering migrants south of Hungary in other directions. Here check out this fact-check below.

https://en.s4c.news/2018/11/02/__trashed-3/

I hate to admit to it but the Israeli wall is kind of pretty except for the wire at the top. The Hungary wall is ugly. I like the look of Trump's proposed wall the best though. Well, maybe he'll get his wall but I sure don't want to spend that much money.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
You have a fact-check source about the Hungarian "wall" and I have one too. Mine says that the degree of the wall's efficacy is indeterminable because other factors, such as the EU steering migrants south of Hungary in other directions. Here check out this fact-check below.

A wall that is 98.9% in efficiency is close enough to a 99 percent success rate as far as I'm concerned.
Hungary did the right thing in erecting this wall and so will Trump if the soft cocks in congress finally allow it.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago

Go to Hungary and just waltz on through the wall then; it's so easy, right?

Better yet, do it in Israel.

I mean, they don't work and it's just for other factors that the migrants avoid these places.

So you should have no trouble, right?

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
A wall that is 98.9% in efficiency is close enough to a 99 percent success rate as far as I'm concerned.
Hungary did the right thing in erecting this wall and so will Trump if the soft cocks in congress finally allow it.
Project much? Calling me "soft cock" when it's actually some of you who want your women to fuck other men. It's you guys who have the soft cocks, not me. You want hard black cocks to fuck your women. I'm not the cuck here. You guys are the cucks here. Disgusting. I have never once allowed my women to have sex with another man. I don't dream about it and I don't fantasize about it and I don't want it. I wouldn't even have a discussion about it with my female or anyone else. This is absolutely ridiculous nonsense. I would immediately dump a woman who even thought about doing such a thing.

I'm done with your pathetic cuck conversations. These ideas you guys have are pathological and you need to talk about this crap to shrinks asap.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
These ideas you guys have are pathological.
"Oy vey! You just pathological, goy!"

Translated to English: "I have lost the argument, but rather than concede, I will accuse you of being mentally ill and bow out."

Let us know how your Israeli border-crossing adventure goes!

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
"Oy vey! You just pathological, goy!"

Translated to English: "I have lost the argument, but rather than concede, I will accuse you of being mentally ill and bow out."

Let us know how your Israeli border-crossing adventure goes!
You misunderstood. The idea I'm saying is pathological is the idea of blackg and a few others to have their women have sex with black men. It's crazy. I can't even imagine that happening in any relationship I'm in. Asking the woman you love to have sex with a black man is the most dumbfounding thing I've ever heard. And why a black man? Why not a white man? What's with the black man part of the equation?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Black on white has always been a great color combination.
Let's pay the slaves

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Black on white has always been a great color combination.
Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then you disappoint me as a fellow liberal.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
You misunderstood. The idea I'm saying is pathological is the idea of blackg and a few others to have their women have sex with black men. It's crazy. I can't even imagine that happening in any relationship I'm in. Asking the woman you love to have sex with a black man is the most dumbfounding thing I've ever heard. And why a black man? Why not a white man? What's with the black man part of the equation?
Fair enough

but my challenge of Israeli red rover still stands.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by nameless » 6 days ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Fair enough

but my challenge of Israeli red rover still stands.
I do NOT support open borders. I just don't know what the REASONABLY PRICED long-term solution is. Look at the article in this link:

https://www.cato.org/blog/cost-border-w ... -less-wall

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

nameless wrote:
6 days ago
I do NOT support open borders. I just don't know what the REASONABLY PRICED long-term solution is. Look at the article in this link:

https://www.cato.org/blog/cost-border-w ... -less-wall
"I don't support open borders, just borders that are open because there is no barrier preventing you from just walking across."

But you know what? I agree. A wall is wasted money.

It'd be better spent on landmines.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by nameless » 5 days ago

That Guy wrote:
6 days ago
"I don't support open borders, just borders that are open because there is no barrier preventing you from just walking across."

But you know what? I agree. A wall is wasted money.

It'd be better spent on landmines.
I don't understand how you build up such a strong anger at the southern border refugees. Please tell me how you can build so much anger at them?

All they want is a better life, right?

The same as you want to find a place where you can live peacefully and happy in accordance with your beliefs and values. And you're willing to migrate to some other country in order to achieve that. All the USA southern border migrants want is to move to a place where they can live happily. You're searching for your Nirvana and they want their Nirvana. In a way you're the same as them - searching for a place where you can be happy. How are they so different from you? Why should you be allowed to relocate to some place that's perfect for you but they should not be able to?

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 5 days ago

nameless wrote:
5 days ago
All they want is a better life, right?
We do not owe them one.

When Europeans colonized North America (or built Europe itself), the cities they built, the industry and economy they raised, etc. were all meant to be inherited, lived in and improved on by their children, and immigration was limited to more Europeans. Not by people with no genetic relation to us, who look nothing like us, who have different baseline IQ, who have incompatible cultures, and so on.

This is why globalism is nothing more than global-communism. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs." The establishment has decided that the third world "needs" all of white people's stuff, even if they don't have the ability to build it themselves.
nameless wrote:
5 days ago
The same as you want to find a place where you can live peacefully and happy in accordance with your beliefs and values. And you're willing to migrate to some other country in order to achieve that.
The difference is that I'd be moving back to the lands originally inhabited by my people and still is, who only left not even 50 years ago. In a culture and languages I was already born into, where I am of the same ethnic groups and visibly so, and so on.
Why should you be allowed to relocate to some place that's perfect for you but they should not be able to?
Why don't these hispanic migrants move to any of the surrounding hispanic countries? Why do they all want to come to white people's?

I think you know why: It's because all of their countries are crap by comparison, and they are because the people who inhabit it make it so. Thus, when they move, they bring all that with them.

Right now, looking out my window, my asian neighbors have about 7 vehicles parked outside. They park out front of other people's houses, I've caught them in my driveway, and they live about 12 or more people in that one house. I know the landlord, and he charges them about 4,000 a month in rent, no utilities. All of these people work minimum wage jobs and because they live like animals are able to afford rent a responsible, white couple hoping to raise a family of their own, simply could not working on those same kinds of jobs. Minimum wage is 2 dollars an hour below living wage now. There are no jobs for normal people any more because they've all been taken by browns, we couldn't survive on those jobs anymore anyway thanks to wage deflation from all the foreigners, and the higher up jobs are also now being taken by browns or robots.

Social cohesion is at an all time low. When I was a kid, nothing bad ever happened in this place. Now, after "diversity" came to town, I've had to install cameras, I'm chasing blacks and other shit outta my yard almost every night in the summer, I get spit at by sand niggers at the doors to the mall, my cars have been stolen and broken into several times, shootings and stabbings are common, I know at least three people who have been the victims of machete attacks by "diverse" people, we have vigilantes driving around into the wee hours of the morning because the police can't deal with it, I've had to call the cops several times on the muslim across the street for beating the shit out of his family in broad daylight, cocaine-fueled brawls took place in my street last year.

I used to live in a nearly all-white city where I would leave my house in the morning and go play with all the other neighborhood kids until sundown, never checking in with my parents, and they never had to worry that I wouldn't come back. It used to be that finding work was easy and you might be able to actually buy something with a dollar. It used to be, that all the people here did stuff together. It used to be, that the most heinous crime that might happen was a teenager shoplifting mountain dew — Today, I live in what is repeatedly ranked as one of the most dangerous places in the entire country.

and we had none of these problems, until we got flooded with the third world against our will.