Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Look in the mirror @Pat, @That Guy, @JLBB, @Exodus, @blackg, @Admin and some others. All of your hate speech against minorities simply establishes that you're a bunch of dumb conservatives.

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intel ... acism.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/intellig ... _n_1237796

Now we have scientific proof that you guys are dumb so why should your ideas & opinions be taken into consideration when public-policy is being decided and implimented? The last thing any country should do is incorporate the thinking of dumb people into its' public-policy. Indeed, a country should explicitly keep the opinions and ideas of dumb people like you out of the public policy debate.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Low IQ & conservative beliefs = prejudice

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Look in the mirror Pat, That Guy, JLBB, Exodus, blackg, Admin and some others. All of your hate speech against minorities simply establishes that you're a bunch of dumb conservatives.

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intel ... acism.html

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/intellig ... _n_1237796

Now we have scientific proof that you guys are dumb so why should your ideas & opinions be taken into consideration when public-policy is decided and made? The last thing any country should do is incorporate the thinking of dumb people into its' public-policy. Indeed, a country should explicitly keep the opinions and ideas of people like you out of the public policy debate.
Here's a good starting point for reviewing the race and IQ question.

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/ ... 0years.pdf

"The last thing any country should do is incorporate the thinking of dumb people into its' public-policy."

Right, well judging by the stats if intelligence is the criteria for making policy then probably not a whole lot of black people that should be involved in public policy either then? So no blacks, just a lot of virtue signalling White Liberals?

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

Lmfao at BlackG and Exodus being included in that list by the way.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago

Lmfao at BlackG and Exodus being included in that list by the way.
Thanks. You just proved that you bigots really do have low IQs
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Actually I am a minority myself as I'm 5 percent Aboriginal and 5 percent Cherokee Indian. So all in all I'm 10 percent non white, a true minority in anyone's book.

Now, saying I spread hate speech against minorities is a rather strong statement, @nameless.
What I say is this:

A person's skin colour should not grant them any kind of favors. Favors without merit.
This is in relation to illegal immigrants gatecrashing their way over our borders.

I love all, but I don't love folks any more because they happen to have brown skin. I leave that to the bleeding heart left wingers

People are just people.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Well clearly, high IQ people just respond by screaming "BIGOT!!!" a million times per post when faced with quandaries they find themselves at a loss to provide an answer to.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I love all, but I don't love folks any more because they happen to have brown skin. I leave that to the bleeding heart left wingers
And you don't love people who are fleeing from their countries because of inescapable violence do you?

Fuck those people down in the Northern Triangle who live in impossibly violent circumstances, huh blackg? You have it nice and safe in Australia and that's all that matters to you, right?

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues ... countries/

Hey I admit that there's a crisis at the US border and I want the border secured but I also want those refugees to have a safe home to return so they don't have to try to come to the USA. After arguing with people here I'm almost ready to support sending US troops into the Northern Triangle and taking out the bad guys. I would rather our government take out the violent offenders down there who are the main cause of the migration than harm the innocent refugees who are running (out of there countries) for their lives.

You're mistaking the victims for the bad guys.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
And you don't love people who are fleeing from their countries because of inescapable violence do you?

Fuck those people down in the Northern Triangle who live in impossibly violent circumstances, huh blackg? You have it nice and safe in Australia and that's all that matters to you, right?

Hey I admit that there's a crisis at the US border and I want the border secured but I also want those refugees to have a safe home to return so they don't have to try to come to the USA. After arguing with people here I'm almost ready to support sending US troops into the Northern Triangle and taking out the bad guys. I would rather our government take out the violent offenders down there who are the main cause of the migration than harm the innocent refugees who are running (out of there countries) for their lives.

Building a wall = bad

Invading a country with groundtroops to selectively by their own standards kill a group of its citizens = good

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten that Guatemala and Honduras lack their own governments, police forces, military and national sovereignty to deal with violence in their own country. You should put that high IQ and genius problem solving skill of yours to good use and run for president. While that American troop invasion is taking out the "bad guys" in Guatemala they should make sure to kill any nasty BIGOTS they find there too!

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago

The migrant crisis is a manufactured one by Soros and his NGOs as well as the EU and UN. This is a fact. The migrants are given mastercards (both the Caravans here and towards Europe) paid for with European taxes.

https://www.politico.eu/article/viktor- ... que-grows/

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
The migrant crisis is a manufactured one by Soros and his NGOs as well as the EU and UN. This is a fact. The migrants are given mastercards (both the Caravans here and towards Europe) paid for with European taxes.

https://www.politico.eu/article/viktor- ... que-grows/
First of all RT is Russian TV and I do not trust it at all.

Secondly, that story speaks to Europe, not America. I can't say what's going on in Europe because I don't know much about it.

In America, those people are arriving with nothing. They ARE NOT being boated to America or driven to America. They are arriving to America by hitch-hiking and walking. That fact has been filmed by real American news media rather than Russian TV. And even if a George Soros Clone is helping the migrants arrive here I fail to see why that would matter. We know for a fact that the refugees arriving in America are coming from what's called the Northern Triangle, which are 3 of the most dangerous countries in the world. One of them is literally the most dangerous country in the world.

Now That Guy let's pretend that your name is Pedro and you're living in the Northern Triangle. Today a bandit came to your house and told you that tomorrow he and a few of his associates are coming to your house tomorrow and when they get there they want all the food in your house and they want you to sit quietly and peacefully in the living room while they rape your wife and daughter. And if you protest any of this they will slit your throat right in front of them. So this evening you take a few material items and your wife and daughter and you start walking north. You go to a camp where a migration caravan is forming to go to the USA. You're there at the camp a day or two, and while you're there a Soro clone is handing out $100 visa gift cards and he says to you, "You are going to take a long and perilous journey. We would like to help you - to increase your chances of arriving to your destination safely. Here is a $100 visa gift card if you would like it."

ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT?

I WOULD.

Added in 5 minutes 3 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Building a wall = bad

Invading a country with groundtroops to selectively by their own standards kill a group of its citizens = good

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten that Guatemala and Honduras lack their own governments, police forces, military and national sovereignty to deal with violence in their own country. You should put that high IQ and genius problem solving skill of yours to good use and run for president. While that American troop invasion is taking out the "bad guys" in Guatemala they should make sure to kill any nasty BIGOTS they find there too!
1. The governments of those countries are not doing their jobs.

2. The failure of those governments to do their jobs is creating a humanitarian crisis at the US border and driving mass immigration at the US border. The USA is being adversely affected by the failure of those governments to solve their internal problems. There have been instances in the past where the USA has twisted the arms of the leaders of foreign countries to get them to accept our military help. I think we should do it again to solve this disaster.

3. I don't think that a wall will stop the migration.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
First of all RT is Russian TV and I do not trust it at all.

Secondly, that story speaks to Europe, not America. I can't say what's going on in Europe because I don't know much about it.
Yet you trust the American media which everyone knows blatantly lies? K. The interview they have is a clip from a documentary.

Secondly, no dude — These people are not fleeing what they tell you. It is literally "You can go to America and we'll give you white women and free shit." That is literally what it is. These NGOs are constantly dispersing "go North" propaganda down there.
Now That Guy let's pretend that your name is Pedro and you're living in the Northern Triangle. Today a bandit came to your house and told you that tomorrow he and a few of his associates are coming to your house tomorrow and when they get there they want all the food in your house and they want you to sit quietly and peacefully in the living room while they rape your wife and daughter. And if you protest any of this they will slit your throat right in front of them. So this evening you take a few material items and your wife and daughter and you start walking north. You go to a camp where a migration caravan is forming to go to the USA. You're there at the camp a day or two, and while you're there a Soro clone is handing out $100 visa gift cards and he says to you, "You are going to take a long and perilous journey. We would like to help you - to increase your chances of arriving to your destination safely. Here is a $100 visa gift card if you would like it."

ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT?
Except we've already established that's not what's happening. They are leaving because Soros (not a clone) and his NGOs encourage them to.

But let's pretend it was: The fact that a migrant is going to be like "of course!" somehow justifies us destroying civilization and letting them in?

Also, those countries are shitholes because the people who live there make it so. Fuck you, stay there and fix your country yourself; it's not our fucking problem.
3. I don't think that a wall will stop the migration.
Both Hungary and Israel's walls have a 99% success rate.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... on-99-per/

So tell me: Should Israel tear down its walls?

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

Why are you trying to convince these retrograde morons(excluding Exodus and Blackg) not to have prejudice, we get it already, dump is president, "Bob" has his douzen doughnuts and the ones here claiming to have superiority are common donkey trash!

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

scorpiolove wrote:
1 week ago
Why are you trying to convince these retrograde morons(excluding Exodus and Blackg) not to have prejudice, we get it already, dump is president, "Bob" has his douzen doughnuts and the ones here claiming to have superiority are common donkey trash!

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Being prejudice is a human condition we are all tainted by, regardless of skin colour.
Yet only the white man is advanced enough to try and tame this condition.
Let's pay the slaves

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
WE WUZ KANGZ

That Guy