This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1151
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
And what did you mean when you say you corrected it for me? The only thing you can do for me is give me 3 down-votes in my first post but I checked and you haven't done that.
I edited your sentence so that it suit me better. Anyway, I already told you this, but I can't dislike your first post again since I already did it. I thought a brain of your capacity would be able to process the fact that we cannot dislike a post more than once on this forum, but what do I know, I'm such an airhead after all. An airhead who was a straight A student in both middle school, high school and college, but I guess it doesn't count :lol:.

Maybe you should visit Specsavers?
Attachments
Skjermbilde 2019-03-27 kl. 00.58.04.png
Skjermbilde 2019-03-27 kl. 00.58.04.png (290.6 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
I edited your sentence so that it suit me better. Anyway, I already told you this, but I can't dislike your first post again since I already did it. I thought a brain of your capacity would be able to process the fact that we cannot dislike a post more than once on this forum, but what do I know, I'm such an airhead after all. An airhead who was a straight A student in both middle school, high school and college, but I guess it doesn't count :lol:
So then you didn't actually correct any text of mine. You just plagiarized my post by stealing some of my words and putting my words together with your own words to say something you wanted to say rather than what I was saying. You need to understand something - when someone here tells you that you're an air-head we mean exactly what we say. So you need to understand that Pat and I think you are an air-head.

What do you mean you edited my sentence? You can't change my posts. Also, I think that Admin might let you double-down on down-voting my first post if you asked him too. Remember, I've been including him in my allegations that some of the people here are bigots and I've accused him of being copacetic with bigotry and I've accused him of only being copacetic with bigotry because his support of bigotry here is private. I've accused him of cowardice by claiming that if the media somehow found out about the bigotry going on here and they wanted to interview him he would go into hiding and he would refuse to give the media his real name because he would be ashamed and scared to have the wider world know that he's cool with bigots. He's probably annoyed enough with me that he might let you down-vote me again. If he does please give me the full 3 bigot down-votes.

So what if you got good grades in school? Some of the worse racists in the Southern USA got straight As. Those southern teachers didn't demand much intelligence from their local bigots. Your schools must have been crap.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1151
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
What do you mean you edited my sentence? You can't change my posts. Also, I think that Admin might let you double-down on down-voting my first post if you asked him too. Remember, I've been including him in my allegations that some of the people here are bigots and I've accused him of being copacetic with bigotry and I've accused him of only being copacetic with bigotry because his support of bigotry here is private. I've accused him of cowardice by claiming that if the media somehow found out about the bigotry going on here and they wanted to interview him he would go into hiding and he would refuse to give the media his real name because he would be ashamed and scared to have the wider world know that he's cool with bigots. He's probably annoyed enough with me that he might let you down-vote me again. If he does please give me the full 3 bigot down-votes.

So what if you got good grades in school? Some of the worse racists in the Southern USA got straight A. Your schools must have been crap. I know you reside somewhere in Europe and a few of those European countries aren't intellectually up to snuff.
Okay, so I must really spell it out for you? You said that I would get a headache from reading too much. I replied to your quote but I changed it to ''reading it would give you a headache"
I didn't change your original post, I quoted it and edited your quote.
Anyway, in no way shape or form do I support hate speech or racist people, but I haven't seen anyone on this site being racist or outright hateful against any group of people. If someone did that, I missed it. Just because I joined the chat does not mean I support hate.
I joined the chat because I read your original post (or should I say rant) and thought it was completely unwarranted and stupid.

I have no idea why you are so obsessed with getting that additional -3 downvote, but how about this - let me mentally transfer another -3 downvote to your post, heck, I'll give you -100 if that makes you feel better. :roll:

I reside in Norway and while I have no idea about the school systems in other places of the world since I have only studied here, I have worked hard always in school, and no, it's not ''easy'' per se. Say what you want, but stupid I am not :straight-smile:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Okay, so I must really spell it out for you? You said that I would get a headache from reading too much. I replied to your quote but I changed it to ''reading it would give you a headache"
I didn't change your original post, I quoted it and edited your quote.
Anyway, in no way shape or form do I support hate speech or racist people, but I haven't seen anyone on this site being racist or outright hateful against any group of people. If someone did that, I missed it. Just because I joined the chat does not mean I support hate.
I joined the chat because I read your original post (or should I say rant) and thought it was completely unwarranted and stupid.

I have no idea why you are so obsessed with getting that additional -3 downvote, but how about this - let me mentally transfer another -3 downvote to your post, heck, I'll give you -100 if that makes you feel better. :roll:

I reside in Norway and while I have no idea about the school systems in other places of the world since I have only studied here, I have worked hard always in school, and no, it's not ''easy'' per se. Say what you want, but stupid I am not :straight-smile:
1.It doesn't surprise me that you're unable to figure out why I want those 3 additional down-votes. You simply aren't smart enough to figure out that it's merely sarcasm. Intelligent people can discern that sort of nuance but given that you're an airhead....

2. No. You can not edit my text and then claim that I said it. Once you make any change to it, it's not mine anymore. And when you do that it's called plagiarism unless I've given you permission to do that. Your own original text = good. Plagiarism = bad.

4. So you didn't see any posts that seemed like hate-speech to you although you admit that you could have missed it. So you know it's possible that there could be hate-speech somewhere in these posts but you decided to assume that there isn't rather than making sure before you defended the people who might be espousing hate-speech.

5. If you join an argument defending a side then you are supporting that side. You joined the argument on the side of people who were accused of being bigots, and you knew there was a chance that the accusations were true.

6. There you go again..saying that my original post was unwarranted when you yourself admit that you may have missed bigoted posts by these posters in the past. How can you be sure that my post is unwarranted when you yourself admit that you're unsure whether or not these posters posters did post bigoted posts in the past?

7. And whats with your claim that when I argue against bigotry that's a rant? That's bullshit lady. The people I was arguing with were also"ranting" their anti-Muslim, anti-black, anti-brown, anti-Jew, anti-gay, hatred so what you're saying is that bigotry ranting is OK but anti-bigotry ranting is not OK, which means you condone anti-Muslim, anti-black, anti-brown, anti-Jew, anti-gay, rants but you don't condone "rantings" by someone who opposes that shit. Bigot ranting = OK; ranting against bigotry = NOT OK. in my opinion this shows where your loyalties lie.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Haha... You are really shining in this argument, @EvilLocks. The way you calmly explain your position in perfect English is a testament to your comprehension skills and cognitive abilities.
Your humor is also sharp as a knife. Another sign of high IQ.

The line you made about speck savers really had me in stitches.

Keep up the good work.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Here's what I think. I think that you saw my post that said God may have punished these bigots by making them bald and you got angry because you thought that I was saying God punished all bald people by making them bald. Of course, that's not what I said, but you didn't digest that fact when you read a snippet o my post. I think that snippet of my post triggered you into thinking that I was saying that God made you bald to punish you. But again, that is not what I said. Let me try explaining.

1. i did not say God punished all bald people (for bigotry) by making all bald people bald. I said that God may have punished bald bigots by making them bald.

2. I specifically stated that I was not including people who aren't bigots in my supposition. This means that if you aren't a bigot then my supposition did not even apply to YOU. I said my supposition only applied only to bald bigots.

3. I understand that when you first saw my post you right off the bat thought I was saying that God takes people's hair to punish them and God took your hair to punish you. But I did not say that. I never said God definitely took anyone's hair to punish them. I can't speak for God. I merely said he might have taken hair from the bigots to punish them and I intentionally excluded people who aren't bigots from that supposition.

4. I have no idea why you lost your hair. I don't know if God took your hair and if he did I have no idea why he it. I'm only surmising why God might have take hair from bigots. I can imagine that a wise God would see the bigots hating-on minorities so a wise God might think that it would be justice to turn the bigots into a minority so they would find out what it feels like to be hated on by a majority...the majority being the people with a bunch of hair.

Now I have other things to do besides argue with you all day.

Added in 2 minutes 56 seconds:
blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Haha... You are really shining in this argument, EvilLocks. The way you calmly explain your position in perfect English is a testament to your comprehension skills and cognitive abilities.
Your humor is also sharp as a knife. Another sign of high IQ.

The line you made about speck savers really had me in stitches.

Keep up the good work.
I disagree. And I have no idea what spec savers means so her oh-so-clever witticism didn't hit the mark.

And there are holes in virtually every position she stakes. For example, she says that in her opinion those guys aren't bigots but she also admits that she may have missed bigoted posts by them so she herself is saying that she doesn't know what she's talking about. This type of air-headed crap is a sign of a low IQ.

But you're going to keep sucking up to her because you're laboring under the false hope that she might sleep with you. It aint gonna happen.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Do you understand monkey?
To be fair, I don't think any of us can understand monkey.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
To be fair, I don't think any of us can understand monkey.
nifty chuckle.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot.
Sleep with EvilLocks, sleep with EvilLocks, sleep with EvilLocks.

I think @nameless is a closeted bigot and he wants to sleep with EvilLocks.

Added in 43 minutes 20 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
I'm sorry, I don't think you could down-vote a post more than 1 time, otherwise I would take you up on your offer.
I didn't even bother reading through that wall of text.
Lol! They aren't text walls, per se. They are walls of obsessive paranoia and half formed opinions.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot, bigot.
Sleep with EvilLocks, sleep with EvilLocks, sleep with EvilLocks.

I think nameless is a closeted bigot and he wants to sleep with EvilLocks.

Added in 43 minutes 20 seconds:

Lol! They aren't text walls, per se. They are walls of obsessive paranoia and half formed opinions.

I think you're a slave to your hormones and a fool.

As a matter of fact, until I started ragging on evillocks you were supporting and encouraging me to continue
saying this same kind of stuff to the guys here. You only started started taking exception to what I'm saying
when I started saying this stuff to a woman that you find attractive - evillocks. The darkened post below
is what you were saying about my text up until I started saying this stuff to evillocks.

Shes not going to be your woman blackg no matter how much you say nice things about her and defend her
from criticism. But if you're going to keep trying to make time with her you better act soon because she's going
to marry another guy soon. Maybe you should PM her and tell her how you feel. You've been defending her for
2 whole pages here so now might be a good time to reveal your true intentions to her and see what she says.
And if all else fails remember you can always try opening her up a bank account ROFLMAO.

Added in 43 minutes 31 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Ah, the classic ''white knight'' accusations. Implying that because I am a female, I have nothing of value to contribute, so the reason guys ''defend'' me must be because they hope to get laid :lol:
So then you know about the classic accusation against men who defend women they're attracted to so they can maybe get laid. It doesn't mean women have nothing to contribute; it just means those guys do what they do to try to score points with a specific woman or women in general. And the women who are OK with that are weak. And it's been going on since forever.

Do you also know that blackg recently posted that he finds you attractive? Did you know that up until I started arguing with you blackg was totally supportive when I was saying the same kind of stuff to IoHL men that I've been saying to you during our disagreement? I might have even said worse stuff about the mwn than I said about you. And blackg supported me and even encouraged me when I was saying that stuff about men. He didn't get his panties into a bunch until I started saying that stuff about you - a woman whom he finds attractive. Here look below at his blackened post from a couple days ago where blackg was supporting me and encouraging me when I was saying this same kind of stuff about men.

ROFLMAO he supports and defends you because you make his hormones dance.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Do you drink a lot of coffee by any chance @nameless?
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Do you drink a lot of coffee by any chance nameless?
How come you're OK with it if I argue with any IoHL man as long as I don't argue with the woman you find attractive? ROFLMAO.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
How come you're OK with it if I argue with any IoHL man as long as I don't argue with the woman you find attractive? ROFLMAO.
Because the men here just aren't attractive enough to warrant any kind of reaction.
Well, maybe @That Guy. It would upset me if you attacked him.
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1258
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Here's what I think. I think that you saw my post that said God may have punished these bigots by making them bald and you got angry because you thought that I was saying God punished all bald people by making them bald. Of course, that's not what I said, but you didn't digest that fact when you read a snippet o my post. I think that snippet of my post triggered you into thinking that I was saying that God made you bald to punish you. But again, that is not what I said. Let me try explaining.

1. i did not say God punished all bald people (for bigotry) by making all bald people bald. I said that God may have punished bald bigots by making them bald.

2. I specifically stated that I was not including people who aren't bigots in my supposition. This means that if you aren't a bigot then my supposition did not even apply to YOU. I said my supposition only applied only to bald bigots.

3. I understand that when you first saw my post you right off the bat thought I was saying that God takes people's hair to punish them and God took your hair to punish you. But I did not say that. I never said God definitely took anyone's hair to punish them. I can't speak for God. I merely said he might have taken hair from the bigots to punish them and I intentionally excluded people who aren't bigots from that supposition.

4. I have no idea why you lost your hair. I don't know if God took your hair and if he did I have no idea why he it. I'm only surmising why God might have take hair from bigots. I can imagine that a wise God would see the bigots hating-on minorities so a wise God might think that it would be justice to turn the bigots into a minority so they would find out what it feels like to be hated on by a majority...the majority being the people with a bunch of hair.

Now I have other things to do besides argue with you all day.

Added in 2 minutes 56 seconds:


I disagree. And I have no idea what spec savers means so her oh-so-clever witticism didn't hit the mark.

And there are holes in virtually every position she stakes. For example, she says that in her opinion those guys aren't bigots but she also admits that she may have missed bigoted posts by them so she herself is saying that she doesn't know what she's talking about. This type of air-headed crap is a sign of a low IQ.

But you're going to keep sucking up to her because you're laboring under the false hope that she might sleep with you. It aint gonna happen.
Was your peepee touched by a bigot when you were five? Whats the dealio with you and bigots anyway?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

This site is actually an extremist right-wing political site. The only reason I come here is to vent my anger and stress over hair loss. I don't come here to discuss hair loss at all anymore because in reality it isn't really even a hair-loss website. This is just a place for extremist right-wingers to rah-rah right-wing ideas. So I just come here to shit at the site and shit at the extremist right-wingers. One last thing I want to add is that I think I might actually be starting to hate right-wingers to the point that I wish they would die.

Oh, and before I forget, have a nice day.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy, Bing [Bot] and 6 guests