This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
You're just saying that because she's a female. Guys always rush to the defense of women. It's ingrained in guys to do that. Guys do it in the hope of getting laid. She's not what you thinks she is. You're being deceived by your hormones.

Me and Pat disagree with you. Pat and I know that she's intellectually disabled

She supports bigots and only dumb hicks support bigots.

She's an airhead.
This is that low IQ from whatever 3rd-world trash your genes are, talking.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
You're just saying that because she's a female. Guys always rush to the defense of women. It's ingrained in guys to do that. Guys do it in the hope of getting laid. She's not what you thinks she is. You're being deceived by your hormones.

Me and Pat disagree with you. Pat and I know that she's intellectually disabled

She supports bigots and only dumb hicks support bigots.

She's an airhead.
I don't want to sleep with EvilLocks as I have decent love life.
Now you're starting to sound like a bigot. A misogynist bigot.

If EvilLocks wasn't an attractive female then you wouldn't use the word "airhead" to describe her.
Don't judge on gender.

Added in 2 hours 31 minutes 2 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
This is that low IQ from whatever 3rd-world trash your genes are, talking.
Who are you addressing now? You always seem to have trouble with this aspect of the conversation.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
I don't want to sleep with EvilLocks as I have decent love life.
Now you're starting to sound like a bigot. A misogynist bigot.

If EvilLocks wasn't an attractive female then you wouldn't use the word "airhead" to describe her.
Don't judge on gender.

Added in 2 hours 31 minutes 2 seconds:

Who are you addressing now? You always seem to have trouble with this aspect of the conversation.
I'm not a misogynist bigot. The only people I dislike are bigots and their supporters. Even most women know that a lot of guys automatically defend women because men want women to like them. And that's what you're doing. You weren't defending any of the guys I was putting down and then all of a sudden I said something negative about a female and you go into auto-defense mode. It was your hormones talking. Period.

And then there's the issue that you're rating her high in numerous intellectual areas ("she's articulate, insightful, math, language, and she has a high IQ") You're talking as if you were her college roommate but you don't even know her. Not really. And a non-professional assessor of intelligence like yourself can't tell if someone's excels in different areas of intelligence from internet talk alone. You just want to say nice things about her because she's a woman and perhaps because you think she's attractive. You yourself stated that you find her attractive. But I don't think defending her and saying nice things about her will get you very far with her. I think you should stop pussyfooting around with it and just open her up a bank account.

And just because you have a satisfactory sex life doesn't mean you wouldn't be happy if you could improve your sex life. Maybe the women you sleep with aren't so sexy looking and you do think evillocks is attractive so maybe you would like to get her into your life because she's more attractive than the women who are already in your life. You yourself said she's attractive and everyone knows that guys would rather sleep with attractive women than unattractive woman.

And you don't even have to want to sleep with evillocks in order to defend her just because she's a woman. All it takes is for her to be a female and you to be the kind of guy who automatically defends women because you want women to like you. .

And you have no idea what I would say about evillocks if she's attractive or unattractive. First of all, I have no idea if she's attractive or not. Secondly, I don't give a damn. Thirdly, she supports bigots and that's all I need to know to know that she's ugly inside. And you don't know me well enough to know how I talk to attractive women compared to how I talk to unattractive women. Your sitting at your computer saying some guy you don't know at all would say one thing if a women is attractive and something else if she's unattractive.

And I'm not judging her on her gender. I'm judging her on her heart, soul, and intelligence. I'm judging on her support for bigots. I despise bigots and their supporters. I think they're both unintelligent and cruel. That's enough for me to determine she's an airhead with an ugly soul.

And she has NO empathy. If she had any empathy she would feel empathy for the minorities these bigots are directing their hate-speech at. She feels nothing for them. And remember, hate speech leads to minorities being painfully murdered and injured at the hands of guys like Tarrant. She has Empathy my ass.

And I'm not saying you're a bad person for defending women. Sometimes you should defend women. But this isn't one of those times. The woman is defending bigots. She does not deserve to be defended.

Added in 4 minutes 33 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
This is that low IQ from whatever 3rd-world trash your genes are, talking.
Rubbish!

This is just more of your dishonest debate style.

It's widely known that lots of guys go into auto-defense of women when another guy says negative things about a woman. Those kind of guys don't care whether the women deserve that scorn or not. And now we know that blackg finds evillocks attractive because he said so, so that makes it even more likely he's defending her in an attempt to impress her. Guys will be guys.

Added in 2 hours 16 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Because I recall seeing a picture of him once and he looked like he could be part jew. It would explain a lot of his behavior and views. Nameless probably should've started this thread with "my fellow whites..."

EDIT:

Yeah, I went through HairLossTalk and though he deleted his pic, he describes himself as having brown skin.

The sperging about "bigotry" and "muh racism" is coming into focus now. This guy is either of Yid or some other "exotic" blood.

Nameless' opinions about white people and society = invalid.

Burp!

And why didn't you answer blackg's post asking you if you and HB are/were something of an item?

Added in 1 hour 3 minutes 1 second:
blackg wrote:
5 months ago
nameless, why do you keep saying that Hairblues was "involved" with That Guy? Did they actually hook up?

Well done, That Guy!
Do you think That-Guy will answer your question?
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Who are you addressing now? You always seem to have trouble with this aspect of the conversation.
Probably the person I quoted, you dumb motherfucker.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1151
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
You're just saying that because she's a female. Guys always rush to the defense of women. It's ingrained in guys to do that. Guys do it in the hope of getting laid. She's not what you thinks she is. You're being deceived by your hormones.
Ah, the classic ''white knight'' accusations. Implying that because I am a female, I have nothing of value to contribute, so the reason guys ''defend'' me must be because they hope to get laid :lol:
First of all, I am Norwood 5 under my hair piece, why would these guys want me? Secondly, we're on a hair loss forum, it is very unlikely that I'll ever meet any of the users here in person. Thirdly, I am happily engaged, and so off the market.
I know you perceive yourself as highly intelligent and above the rest (classic narcissist), but just know that you are not going to do any ''good" calling people nasty things on a hair loss forum, if you really want to use your so called intellect to do good in this world, this is not the right place to start. Nobody cares about your opinions here anyway. :roll:

Added in 30 minutes 17 seconds:
nameless wrote:
5 months ago
And then there's the issue that you're rating her high in numerous intellectual areas ("she's articulate, insightful, math, language, and she has a high IQ") but you don't really even know her. You're acting as if you were her college roommate. But you don't know her. Not really. And a non-professional assessor of intelligence like yourself can't tell if someone's excels in different areas of intelligence from internet talk alone.
If blackg doesn't know me well enough from Internet talk to call me ''articulate, insightful, intelligent'' etc. YOU don't know enough about me to call me stupid, airhead, idiot ++ :straight-smile:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Ah, the classic ''white knight'' accusations. Implying that because I am a female, I have nothing of value to contribute, so the reason guys ''defend'' me must be because they hope to get laid :lol:
First of all, I am Norwood 5 under my hair piece, why would these guys want me? Secondly, we're on a hair loss forum, it is very unlikely that I'll ever meet any of the users here in person. Thirdly, I am happily engaged, and so off the market.
I know you perceive yourself as highly intelligent and above the rest (classic narcissist), but just know that you are not going to do any ''good" calling people nasty things on a hair loss forum, if you really want to use your so called intellect to do good in this world, this is not the right place to start. Nobody cares about your opinions here anyway. :roll:

Added in 30 minutes 17 seconds:


If blackg doesn't know me well enough from Internet talk to call me ''articulate, insightful, intelligent'' etc. YOU don't know enough about me to call me stupid, airhead, idiot ++ :straight-smile:
I don't like bigots and I don't like the people who support bigots. You support bigots so that means I don't like you. And I think that bigots and they're supporters are dumb. And that means that since you support bigots you're dumb. It takes a dumb person in the first place to hate-on people for things like skin color, religion, and whether or not the person is gay. I mean a straight white guy could rob dumb bigots blind and that's OK but all a black person or a Muslim or a gay person has to do is exist and the bigots turn on the hate spigot. How stupid.

And even if I can't change a bigot in the slightest bit (at this site) by condemning their bigotry and hatred that doesn't mean it's wrong to try to. You on the other hand support their hatred and bigotry. So even if you can't curtail their bigotry and hatred at a place like this that doesn't mean that you can't encourage more bigotry and more hatred by supporting their hate and bigotry. In other words airhead, by supporting their bigotry and hatred you could be encouraging more of it...making them worse.

And if I shouldn't try to curtail the hate and bigotry at this site because the hate and bigotry can't be curtailed here then there really isn't much point in trying to curtail hatred and bigotry anywhere. So even if I'm unable to reduce the hatred and bigotry here by condemning the bigots at least I can give them a piece of my mind and make sure they understand that I despise them for it. I don't expect everyone to do that though and I'm not disgusted by you for necessarily being a bigot. I'm disgusted by you for giving solace to the bigots. If you aren't a bigot then you should have just stayed out of the argument instead of joining the bigots in their fight against me. It would have been so hard for you to just mind your own business and not get involved right? I guess you had to jump in because you truly have a soft spot in your heart for the bigots.

And you say that nobody would want you because you're a NW5 but then you say someone wants to marry you even though you're a NW5. That's an air-headed contradiction. Either someone could want you even though you're a NW5 or someone couldn't. And then you say you're not an airhead.

And you suggest that my condemnation of the bigots is pointless and senseless because nobody (here) can change anyone else here BUT then you rag on me for condemning the bigots as if by ragging on me you could change me. And then you proclaim that you're not air-headed.

Oh and I see that you gave my newest posts some down-votes so while you're in a giving mood could you please go to my first post in this thread and give me another 3 down-votes so you can get it back up to 21 down-votes?

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 302
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 847
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by Pat » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
I don't like bigots and I don't like the people who support bigots. You support bigots so that means I don't like you. And I think that bigots and they're supporters are dumb. And that means that since you support bigots you're dumb. It takes a dumb person in the first place to hate-on people for things like skin color, religion, and whether or not the person is gay. I mean a straight white guy could rob dumb bigots blind and that's OK but all a black person or a Muslim or a gay person has to do is exist and the bigots turn on the hate spigot. How stupid.

And even if I can't change a bigot in the slightest bit (at this site) by condemning their bigotry and hatred that doesn't mean it's wrong to try to. You on the other hand support their hatred and bigotry. So even if you can't curtail their bigotry and hatred at a place like this that doesn't mean that you can't encourage more bigotry and more hatred by supporting their hate and bigotry. In other words airhead, by supporting their bigotry and hatred you could be encouraging more of it...making them worse.

And if I shouldn't try to curtail the hate and bigotry at this site because the hate and bigotry can't be curtailed here then there really isn't much point in trying to curtail hatred and bigotry anywhere. So even if I'm unable to reduce the hatred and bigotry here by condemning the bigots at least I can give them a piece of my mind and make sure they understand that I despise them for it. I don't expect everyone to do that though and I'm not disgusted by you for necessarily being a bigot. I'm disgusted by you for giving solace to the bigots. If you aren't a bigot then you should have just stayed out of the argument instead of joining the bigots in their fight against me. It would have been so hard for you to just mind your own business and not get involved right? I guess you had to jump in because you truly have a soft spot in your heart for the bigots.

And you say that nobody would want you because you're a NW5 but then you say someone wants to marry you even though you're a NW5. That's an air-headed contradiction. Either someone could want you even though you're a NW5 or someone couldn't. And then you say you're not an airhead.

And you suggest that my condemnation of the bigots is pointless and senseless because nobody (here) can change anyone else here BUT then you rag on me for condemning the bigots as if by ragging on me you could change me. And then you proclaim that you're not air-headed.

Oh and I see that you gave my newest posts some down-votes so while you're in a giving mood could you please go to my first post in this thread and give me another 3 down-votes so you can get it back up to 21 down-votes?
Image
Image

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1151
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Oh and I see that you gave my newest posts some down-votes so while you're in a giving mood could you please go to my first post in this thread and give me another 3 down-votes so you can get it back up to 21 down-votes?
I'm sorry, I don't think you could down-vote a post more than 1 time, otherwise I would take you up on your offer.
I didn't even bother reading through that wall of text.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
I didn't even bother reading through that wall of text.

Of course you didn't read it. Reading much would give your air-headed self a headache. I wouldn't want you to have an owie in that empty little head of yours.

Added in 3 minutes 46 seconds:
Pat wrote:
5 months ago
Image
Image
I disagree with almost everything that you've ever said.

The only issue I can think of where were copacetic is the issue that evillocks is intellectually disabled.

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
I'm sorry, I don't think you could down-vote a post more than 1 time, otherwise I would take you up on your offer.
Thank you. It's the thought that counts, bigot.

And since you can't bigot down-vote my first post in this thread could you please bigot down-vote this post. Here let me give you some motivation - God made you bald so he could punish you for supporting bigots.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Thanks Pat.
I actually think it's possible that @nameless himself has bigoted thoughts about the minorities he encounters daily up there in the Pacific Northwest.
He knows these thoughts are wrong, though a natural part of the human defensive mechanism, but he feels ashamed of himself for having these fleeting bigoted thoughts.
I mean, why else would you bang on so damn loudly about so-called bloody bigots?
You know how the old saying goes: "those who scream the loudest..."
Don't be ashamed of your natural thoughts, Nameless.

For the record, I don't feel these people he has pegged as bigots are actually bigots. They are just innocent white natives concerned about the direction their countries are headed, due to this program mistakenly called multiculturalism.
Another name for this policy should be multi-segregation-of-ethnic-identities with a significant emphasis on white guilt.

So, keep free speech alive because this is not Russia circa 1950's.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Thanks Pat.
I actually think it's possible that nameless himself has bigoted thoughts about the minorities he encounters daily up there in the Pacific Northwest.
He knows these thoughts are wrong, though a natural part of the human defensive mechanism, but he feels ashamed of himself for having these fleeting bigoted thoughts.
I mean, why else would you bang on so damn loudly about so-called bloody bigots?
You know how the old saying goes: "those who scream the loudest..."
Don't be ashamed of your natural thoughts, Nameless.

For the record, I don't feel these people he has pegged as bigots are actually bigots. They are just innocent white natives concerned about the direction their countries are headed, due to this program mistakenly called multiculturalism.
Another name for this policy should be multi-segregation-of-ethnic-identities with a significant emphasis on white guilt.

So, keep free speech alive because this is not Russia circa 1950's.
Your defense of the air-headed bigot-supporting woman has evolved into defending the bigots as well. She wants to defend the bigots so you're going to defend them too because you think that will impress her and because you want to be pissy with me because you're angry about me telling you that you're just defending the air-headed bigot because she's a woman. You didn't start supporting the bigots until I started condemning a woman who was supporting the bigots. As a matter of fact, here below is a post made by you before I ragged on the woman.

But then I ragged-on air-head evillocks for supporting bigotry and you donned your armour, got on your white horse, and charged into battle to defend the bigot-supporting woman. And now you're even defending the bigots themselves because she is and because you're pissy with me. Sucking up to a woman like that is weak. And I think you said that you're black and if you are that means you're OK with bigots who hate-on your own kind if some "attractive" white woman wants you to. If that's true you are the weakest of the weak. If that's true you're as bad as the black men who fought on the side of the SOUTH during the Civil War.

And just so you know, I read the first sentence of your post regarding your unknowing ideas about me maybe being a bigot and I thought to myself that you're a fool for drawing detailed conclusions about people on the internet whom you know nothing about. And then I stopped reading your post because you're a fool who draws detailed conclusions about people you barely know on the internet.

I also stopped reading your foolish crap because it's obvious that you're talking from your hormones and from your ingrained woman-protecting traits.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 404
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 1151
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by EvilLocks » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
God made you bald so he could punish you for supporting bigots.
Mkay. Why did God make you bald though? (where have I said I support ''bigots'' anyway?)
Thank you for all your dislikes, they really ruined my day, week, year... life. :lol:

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Of course you didn't read it. Reading it would give you a headache.
There, I corrected it for you, and yeah, that is true.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Mkay. Why did God make you bald though? (where have I said I support ''bigots'' anyway?)
Thank you for all your dislikes, they really ruined my day, week, year... life. :lol:

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:


There, I corrected it for you, and yeah, that is true.
It's amazing that pint-sized brain of yours can muster the energy it takes to type a post.

You don't have to come out and say you support bigots. Your actions can establish that you support bigots.

You saw people arguing. On one side of that argument was the bigots and the other side of that argument was the person condemning the bigots. You had 3 choices - a) mind your own business and ignore it, b) defend the bigots, c) defend the person condemning the bigots. You made a choice and you didn't even have to. You could've done the smart thing and ignored the argument. That would have been understandable. But instead you decided to rag-on the guy who was condemning the bigots and their hate-speech. In doing so you were defending the bigots. You were circling the wagons around them and giving them support and encouragement. It was sad to see. I thought you a better person than that, but now you've shown me your true colors. You have an obvious soft spot in your heart for f'n bigots of all things.

God could have punished me for sleeping with lots of women who had crushes on me and then immediately moving on from them without giving them a fair chance. God could have decided that I was using my hair (good looks) to use innocent people and punish me for it by taking my hair from me.

And what did you mean when you say you corrected it for me? The only thing you can do for me is give me 3 down-votes in my first post but I checked and you haven't done that.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 months ago
Mkay. Why did God make you bald though?
I think God made nameless bald because God can see everything and he knows that nameless is a closet bigot.
Come clean, @nameless. We will support you in your struggle.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
I think God made nameless bald because God can see everything and he knows that nameless is a closet bigot.
Come clean, nameless. We will support you in your struggle.
She's not going to sleep with you, man.

Added in 7 minutes 10 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Probably the person I quoted, you dumb motherfucker.
Although I despise you for your bigotry you are absolutely, totally, 100 % correct regarding this post. I looked back at your post and it's perfectly clear who you were responding to.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests