This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 206
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 554
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
FU hillbilly.

You say, "Imagine using "bald" as an insult on a forum centered around hair loss." and I say, "Imagine using hate speech against persons in a world full of persons."

And when you stop to think about it, it makes a lot of sense for me to insult bald bigots for being bald at a site centered around hair loss because if I insult them at a site centered around hair loss I can be sure that my bald insults will apply to them.

And about those NAZIs, maybe God decided not to punish those NAZIs by taking their hair from them. Maybe God decided to punish that group of bigots (NAZIs) by bringing a major war to their country to maim and kill a lot of them. You know, WW2.
Be honest, which one of these is you?
1553466320411.png
1553466320411.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 882 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
The cognitive dissonance is too real



The reason those 50 muslims got shot up was precisely because of globalist nutjobs like you condemning any dissenting opinion. And there will be more violence as you continue to do so. You've condemned all dissent by totally de-platforming and defaming until they have no other option.

I ask again: How much Jewish ancestry do you have?
I do not have cognitive dissonance regarding my edits. I just don't care if I use the edit button a lot. I'll let half-wits like you waste time worrying about it.

The links I provided show that the counties Trump rallies in are experiencing over a 200% increase in hate crimes. This shows that bigots like you doing your hate speech is what causes the violence. And you effort to blame the people like me, who want to reduce hate-speech and bigotry, is just you using your typical dishonest con-job style of debating. Of course it's logical for people to reduce hate-speech and bigotry to try to reduce the violence but you're a bigot so you invent false con-job defenses of hate-speech so you can rationalize continuing to do it. And you do your hate speech/bigotry at the bigot sites that gives support to your bigotry and hate-speech. IoHL is one of those sites. Admin here at IoHL supports your hate-speech and bigotry so he lets you post that garbage here. In this way Admin is helping you cause the type of violence we saw from Tarrant and Admin helps to insure that the violence will continue. What a slob.

And for the record, I never said there should be laws against hate-speech. I said that decent web-sites shouldn't allow it. I agree that people should be allowed to say almost anything they want but I also know that websites are a business and the decent websites should disallow bigotry. lots of websites do, including a lot of sites run by conservatives. Whether or not a website allows bigotry is a sign of whether or not a site is decent or not.

Being as Hairblues was distinctly left-wing it's amazing that she was involved with a right-wing nut-job like you. But I recall you saying that you're in your 20s and I know that she was in her 40s so maybe she set aside what a rat-fink you are so she could get involved with a younger man.

Added in 52 seconds:
Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
Be honest, which one of these is you?

1553466320411.png
I'll take door number 3 slob.

Added in 4 minutes 55 seconds:
Pat wrote:
5 months ago
The issue your smooth brain isn't able to comprehend is that there's clear no lines that defines what's hate speech and what isn't. It's just a made up name for whatever you find offensive and would like to ban. So if hate speech were illegal, someone could decide what's allowed to be said and what's not. That fascism.

Also what would you do if you were live on TV and the bald reporter said that you also partook in hate speech with your offensive comments towards the oppressed bald men?
It isn't fascist for a site to disallow bigotry against minorities. Lots of sites do it. Even some conservative sites disallow bigotry against minorities. It's like restaurants posting a sign that says, "No shirt, no shoes, no service". Admin allows bigotry against minorities because he supports bigotry against minorities. He posts weak excuses to the contrary but that's nothing but bullshit. He uses con as a debate tool. And you're either an intellectual pygmy or a con-man debater as well. Go back to your bog hillbilly.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

It's funny to me that some people are angry because I said Trump shutdown the government
for 35 days, even though that is a true fact.

That's not a "liberal media" news piece. The conservative bias of some people here (I didn't
say all), is hard to imagine sometimes.

I don't feel that's true for some of the conservative people here. It is what it is. I actually
agree with @pjhair on a lot of issues.

@Yettee put a lot of thought into his answers.

Added in 1 minute 55 seconds:
rclark wrote:
5 months ago
"White pride" does not equal conservatism. That said, I wish yettee was here. It would
be interesting to here his thoughts on the subject.
Wow. Did that anger @Exodus or @That Guy? Sorry, should I have said the
opposite?

Sometimes I think both of you are "asleep behind the wheel", so to speak. I just
said white pride doesn't go with conservative political views.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

@nameless, why do you keep saying that Hairblues was "involved" with @That Guy? Did they actually hook up?

Well done, That Guy!
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
I do not have cognitive dissonance regarding my edits. I just don't care if I use the edit button a lot. I'll let half-wits like you waste time worrying about it.

The links I provided show that the counties Trump rallies in are experiencing over a 200% increase in hate crimes. This shows that bigots like you doing your hate speech is what causes the violence. And you effort to blame the people like me, who want to reduce hate-speech and bigotry, is just you using your typical dishonest con-job style of debating. Of course it's logical for people to reduce hate-speech and bigotry to try to reduce the violence but you're a bigot so you invent false con-job defenses of hate-speech so you can rationalize continuing to do it. And you do your hate speech/bigotry at the bigot sites that gives support to your bigotry and hate-speech. IoHL is one of those sites. Admin here at IoHL supports your hate-speech and bigotry so he lets you post that garbage here. In this way Admin is helping you cause the type of violence we saw from Tarrant and Admin helps to insure that the violence will continue. What a slob.

And for the record, I never said there should be laws against hate-speech. I said that decent web-sites shouldn't allow it. I agree that people should be allowed to say almost anything they want but I also know that websites are a business and the decent websites should disallow bigotry. lots of websites do, including a lot of sites run by conservatives. Whether or not a website allows bigotry is a sign of whether or not a site is decent or not.

Being as Hairblues was distinctly left-wing it's amazing that she was involved with a right-wing nut-job like you. But I recall you saying that you're in your 20s and I know that she was in her 40s so maybe she set aside what a rat-fink you are so she could get involved with a younger man.
Do you have Jewish ancestry, though?

I find it strange you aren't answering this.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Do you have Jewish ancestry, though?

I find it strange you aren't answering this.
Burp.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Do you have Jewish ancestry, though?

I find it strange you aren't answering this.
Why is it an issue if anyone has Jewish ancestry?
You just worry about your own genes, Mr. Hairblues.
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

blackg wrote:
5 months ago
Why is it an issue if anyone has Jewish ancestry?
Because I recall seeing a picture of him once and he looked like he could be part jew. It would explain a lot of his behavior and views. Nameless probably should've started this thread with "my fellow whites..."

EDIT:

Yeah, I went through HairLossTalk and though he deleted his pic, he describes himself as having brown skin.

The sperging about "bigotry" and "muh racism" is coming into focus now. This guy is either of Yid or some other "exotic" blood.

Nameless' opinions about white people and society = invalid.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Because I recall seeing a picture of him once and he looked like he could be part jew. It would explain a lot of his behavior and views. Nameless probably should've started this thread with "my fellow whites..."

EDIT:

Yeah, I went through HairLossTalk and though he deleted his pic, he describes himself as having brown skin.

The sperging about "bigotry" and "muh racism" is coming into focus now. This guy is either of Yid or some other "exotic" blood.

Nameless' opinions about white people and society = invalid.
Without confirming or denying your suspicions about my ancestry, even if you are correct about my ancestry would that invalidate the article in the link I already posted about how Trump rallies correlate with a 220% increase in hate-crimes in those counties? The article just came out and here it is again.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/24/18279807/ ... ationalism

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 793
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by yettee » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
"White pride" does not equal conservatism. That said, I wish yettee was here. It would
be interesting to here his thoughts on the subject.
Thanks, r! You rock. And I love your new avatar, as always.

>That Guy » 2 hours ago
>Comment:
>Yettee would just give the usual cuck responses he does

Thanks?

I am here. I am always here. But you know... n-gger n-gger n-gger, "he looked like he could be part jew. It would explain a lot of his behavior...This guy is either of Yid or some other "exotic" blood. " :shock: , etc etc etc. I'm not seeing the point in arguing against it, not again and again in the same small group of people. Maybe if it were in a conversation with kids, but these are adults. Entertaining as always to read though. And informative for sure.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Without confirming or denying your suspicions about my ancestry, even if you are correct about my ancestry would that invalidate the article in the link I already posted about how Trump rallies correlate with a 220% increase in hate-crimes in those counties? The article just came out and here it is again.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/24/18279807/ ... ationalism
You've already confirmed it.

Yeah, hate crimes are so common in the USA that every one of them is faked. Blacks have to actually hire blacks to oppress them.

Image

Protip: Avoid "hate crimes" by staying in your own countries, but if you really want to experience a real hate crime, just wear a MAGA hat.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1258
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
So then you're saying that hate-speech should be legal and allowed. Well, you win on that one because hate-speech is legal and allowed. So there will be no hate-speech cops coming to take you away for allowing hate-speech at your site. But it's still hate-speech and you are allowing it. And the hate speech that you allow against specific demographics does make the most violent bigots feel comfortable with the idea of killing member of those demographics. Hence, you and the bigot hate-speechers here are partly why Tarrant killed a lot of innocent people. You and the bigots here have the blood of those innocent people on your hands. You and the bigots here are awash in the blood of innocent people.

But you are right, you do have the legal right to foster murderous violence like that. And you and your gang of bigots do foster murderous violence.

And my "line of thought" would not result in the death of freedom of speech. My line of thought would ONLY lead to the death of hate-speech. The hate-speech you permit here is akin to the kind of disgusting crap that Hitler used to spew.

You know what Admin, if somehow someway the New York Times found out about this site and they decided to do a big story about the bigotry going on here you would be ashamed. If they tried to contact you to do an interview to ask you about some of the racially-tinged stuff you yourself have said and to ask you why you allow the bigotry that goes on here, you would decline to be interviewed because you'd be ashamed to be publicly known for allowing (supporting) hate speech. When the media contacted you via your contact link you wouldn't respond. You would reject interviews. You would not allow yourself to be identified because you would not want your identity revealed because you would be ashamed of your own bigoted statements and you would be ashamed of allowing hate-speech and bigotry here at this site.

On the other hand, I would step up and tell the media that I'm the guy who has been getting in these bigots faces over their hate-speech. I would identify myself (with my real full name) to the media and tell them how I'd been pushing back against the hate-speech of the bigots and how you justified the hate speech of the bigots with your weak excuses. If they invited me on TV about it I would do an interview on TV and tell the world that a bunch of your posters are a bunch of hate-speech bigots and how you were cool with that. Not one of you bigots would man-up and be identified because you would be ashamed of yourselves. OTOH I would be proud to have been a man who stood up to the bigotry that you support.
This reads like satire. Even BlackG has never written anything this implausibly ridiculous.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 183
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
You've already confirmed it.

Yeah, hate crimes are so common in the USA that every one of them is faked. Blacks have to actually hire blacks to oppress them.

Image

Protip: Avoid "hate crimes" by staying in your own countries, but if you really want to experience a real hate crime, just wear a MAGA hat.
Drop dead dishonest debater. I don't have time for your dishonest crap and phony rationals.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
5 months ago
This reads like satire. Even BlackG has never written anything this implausibly ridiculous.

What a DF.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1382
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1925

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Because I recall seeing a picture of him once and he looked like he could be part jew. It would explain a lot of his behavior and views. Nameless probably should've started this thread with "my fellow whites..."

EDIT:

Yeah, I went through HairLossTalk and though he deleted his pic, he describes himself as having brown skin.

The sperging about "bigotry" and "muh racism" is coming into focus now. This guy is either of Yid or some other "exotic" blood.

Nameless' opinions about white people and society = invalid.
Nameless looks like one thing and one thing only:
The doppelganger of Duncan James.
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1258
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: This site is used by right-wingers to spread their hate speech

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Drop dead dishonest debater. I don't have time for your dishonest crap and phony rationals.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:

What a DF.
lol you edited this but initially said I should drop dead.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests